Thread: A Patch of Fog is a must see film and it's currently on Netflix

A Patch of Fog is a must see film and it's currently on Netflix

And I very intentionally use the word film as opposed to movie. I don't want to go into any details, and I highly suggest that you ignore the Netflix description. Not that it really spoils anything, but going in blind would be a much better experience in my opinion. If you don't have Netflix, then it's well worth tracking down by other means.

I haven't had a movie or film leave such a lasting impression on me, and cause me to think about it long after viewing in possibly forever. It's also one of those experiences that would be great to re-watch, in order to reinterpret the dialog and situations after having seen the end. Not that there's a big twist per' say, but knowing the end definitely makes you see specific parts differently.

I loved this movie. But don't let my zeal lead to the dreaded hype kill. Just relax, don't expect to be thrilled to death, just get ready for a great film with depth, layers, and realistic characters and situations, that will linger in your mind, in a good way.

Enjoy, my friends.

Speaking of A Patch of Fog, the film has been shown in the Discovery section of the Toronto International Film Festival back in 2015.
    Try to reach inside of me, try to drain my energy
    Let me show you just what I'm made of
    Simple curiosity trying to take a bite of me
    Let me show you just what I'm made of now...