Page 264 of 351 FirstFirst ... 164214254262263264265266274314 ... LastLast
Results 6,576 to 6,600 of 8765

Thread: The Official "Console War" and Video Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Skullface View Post
    IGN gives Uncharted 2 a 9.5/10:

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/102/1026373p1.html
    Uncharted to have more games/sequels (thank god!)

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2009/...-play-tonight/

[Uncharted 2] doesn't conclude the story at all. The expectation with Uncharted 2 is that it can be an ongoing franchise as long as people want more of it. All these stories are self-contained. You don't have to play the last one to play this one. Obviously, you're going to get a little bit more out of it if you have. But [Nathan Drake]'s going to have a lot of adventures, thank God.
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

New Arkham Asylum DLC - PS3 exclusive in North America, available for both consoles in Europe:

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/102/1027632p1.html

Just another 2 challenge maps, but still a shame to deny 360 users in NA.....
    This space for rent, apparently.....

Supreme Fudge Dynamo of Eternia's Avatar
    Hopefully the content is just a "timed exclusive" for North America, where it will at least come out eventually for Xbox 360 here. It seems kind of silly to program the map for both systems and then not release it in the content with some of the biggest Xbox 360 support.

Leela: "What's the secret of time travel doing on Fry's ass?"
    Fry: "It was bound to be somewhere!"

HELL TO THE YEAH!!!!! As anticipated, the November release of the God of War Collection will have the included E3 demo of God of War 3!!!!!!!

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/102/1027713p1.html

All copies will come with a PSN voucher to download the demo. Wonder how long before they make the demo available to non-purchasers?
    Last edited by Skullface; September 23, 2009 at 05:00pm.

God of war will never come out for Xbox because its a sony exclusive and has always been a sony exclusive since the first one was released on ps2. Thats why xbox has its Halo and etc which are exclusives, well sony has GOW and Ratchet and crank along with a few other titles. Really,..... I perfer to KEEP GOW for sony ONLY, since Xbox isn't sharing some of their exclusive titles for sony.
    By the Power of Grey Skull!

Wii's price cut officially announced: $199.99 effective Sunday, 9/27/09.

Wii's price cut officially announced: $199.99 effective Sunday, 9/27/09.
    New Super Mario Bros Wii also announced officially for 11/15
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Quote Originally Posted by markatisu View Post
    New Super Mario Bros Wii also announced officially for 11/15
    D'oh! Can't believe I forgot to post that one!

Quote Originally Posted by Dynamo of Eternia View Post
    Hopefully the content is just a "timed exclusive" for North America, where it will at least come out eventually for Xbox 360 here. It seems kind of silly to program the map for both systems and then not release it in the content with some of the biggest Xbox 360 support.
    Yeah in a year just like when MS throws the money around, and the PS3 guys have to wait a year or more for some DLC. I wish Sony would do it more often.

Quote Originally Posted by CJ Clifford View Post
    I hate you so much. I'm still waiting for my copy of ODST to arrive. Stupid Best Buy and/or postal service. I thought they ship those game out early enough that they arrive on the release day.
    lol. Erm sorry ? Next time I will ask the retailer I ordered it from to wait a few days after the release date to post me the game I ordered
    Take a look at my attempts at coloring

and if you get the chance

Check out my Deviant Art Gallery

The Master of Insanity CJ Clifford's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfsfang View Post
    Next time I will ask the retailer I ordered it from to wait a few days after the release date to post me the game I ordered
    You better.

Brutal Legend demo is now available to Xbox LIVE Gold members. Silver LIVE members & PSN users have to wait until next week....

Wii Sports Resort will now come with 2 M+ units in the box for $59

This is a sweet deal since each M+ unit is now essentially $5

REDMOND, Wash.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Wii Sports Resort™ is all about getting multiple people involved in friendly sporting competitions. Starting Oct. 12, consumers will have even more incentive to get in on the fun when Nintendo releases a special, limited-edition bundle of the Wii Sports Resort game and not one but two Wii MotionPlus™ accessories, which bring enhanced precision to games.

The bundle will be available at a suggested retail price of $59.99. Typically, Wii Sports Resort comes with a single Wii MotionPlus unit at a suggested retail price of $49.99, and additional Wii MotionPlus units are available at a suggested retail price of $19.99.

“Shoppers are looking for value as we head into the holiday season, and this Wii Sports Resort bundle is a gift that players of all ages and experience levels can enjoy,” said Cammie Dunaway, Nintendo of America’s executive vice president of Sales & Marketing. “Best of all, it instantly gets multiple members of the household engaged in playing as soon as the package is opened.”

The new bundle will be available while supplies last at most major retailers.

Through the end of August, Wii Sports Resort has already sold more than 1.25 million units in the United States alone, according to the NPD Group. Nearly 2.9 million Wii MotionPlus accessories are in the hands of the public. That includes all those sold with Wii Sports Resort, standalone sales of 1.36 million and an additional 257,000 bundled with Tiger Woods PGA TOURŪ 10.

I seen that today on X-play and I CAN'T wait till it comes out.

D'oh! Can't believe I forgot to post that one!
    By the Power of Grey Skull!

Wow, First Dead Space (fixed from Dead Rising, typo!) Extraction looks amazing, but I just saw some new videos of the 3rd scenario in Resident Evil Darkside Chronicles, and I am SERIOUSLY blown away at the graphics they are pulling off in that game! For a light gun/rails type game, it's really downright amazing. The atmosphere they're pulling off in it seems to be able to rival even the best RE games so far.

Has anyone else seen the third scenario gameplay yet?
    Last edited by Galmorzu; September 25, 2009 at 07:17am.
    "It's not about how hard you can hit. It's about how hard you can get hit, how much you can take,
    and keep moving forward.
    That's how winning is done." -- Rocky Balboa

Quote Originally Posted by Galmorzu View Post
    Wow, First Dead Rising Extraction looks amazing, :
    LOL don't you mean Dead Space?

Lol, yep! My friend was talking about the new Dead Rising game while I was typing. Guess I can't do two things at once after all!
    "It's not about how hard you can hit. It's about how hard you can get hit, how much you can take,
    and keep moving forward.
    That's how winning is done." -- Rocky Balboa

Resident Evil Darkside Chronicles TGS Trailer, awesome!

Hi,

In case you donīt know another character from Tatsunoko has been confirmed on "Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Ultimate All-Stars", and the new fighter is:

"Tekkaman Blade"

Few links with pics:

http://www.siliconera.com/2009/09/09...ate-all-stars/

http://wii.kombo.com/article.php?artid=14811

http://www.gamespot.com/wii/action/t...&mode=previews

And for those who donīt him by that name perhaps you may hear of him as "Teknoman". that was the American adaptation of the anime series.

Iīm a big fan of this anime series, I since I saw that the original game had the original "Tekkaman" I was hoping they would include his remake version , now Iīm definetely going to pick this up.

Later...

P.S.

BTW the "Voltekka" looks amazing in that magazine pic
    Have You Ever Felt the True Power of the Cosmo?

Quote Originally Posted by Razor View Post
    Hi,

In case you donīt know another character from Tatsunoko has been confirmed on "Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Ultimate All-Stars", and the new fighter is:
    Frank West (Dead Rising) was also confirmed at TGS

I already bought this game from JP but I will have to double dip because with the inclusion of online play and the added characters its a great upgrade

Hi,

Thanks for the confirmation Markatisu of this new character , I havenīt play "Dead Rising" so I didnīt know him and I thought he was a "serious" character, but it looks a "funny" one , the super o ultra with the bat looks very cool

And I forgot to put a video of "Tekkaman Blade":

All I have to say is... AWESOME!!! the last super or ultra is the "Voltekka" in "Blaster Mode" itīs just AMAZING!!!, I hope I can control him like in the video

Quote Originally Posted by markatisu
    I already bought this game from JP but I will have to double dip because with the inclusion of online play and the added characters its a great upgrade
    markatisu since you have the game already, itīs true that the game feel like Marvel Vs Capcom 2?? it sure looks like it, is it hard to pull the characters moves??

Canīt wait to itīs release date, itīs a shame that we will have until 2010, that wouldīve been an awesome X-Mas gift

Later
    Last edited by Razor; September 28, 2009 at 10:14pm.
    Have You Ever Felt the True Power of the Cosmo?

Quote Originally Posted by Razor View Post
    markatisu since you have the game already, itīs true that the game feel like Marvel Vs Capcom 2?? it sure looks like it, is it hard to pull the characters moves??
    It feels very much like a VS game, meaning that if you have played MvC1, XmvSF, CpvsSnk you will adapt to this game easily. The moves are easy enough to pull off and when you get combos and special moves in the screen is just a joy to watch. My only real complaints are that the boss of the game is kinda lame in comparison to the character roster.

Youtube videos do not do the game justice, everyone complains since the Wii is Standard Definition and outputs in 480i/p but this game is so colorful and well animated that even with the lower resolution it looks fantastic.

L4D just released Crash Course for X Box, download now and get 50 percent off.
    Our ancestor are praying for the wealthy of his generation, Many has come and we will wait for more.
    "I know what it's like to lose someone you love" - Through Her Eyes Dream Theater.

Death is inevitable, death will keep his promise to greet you in the after life.
    And god will keep his promise to judge you right or wrong. Then your soul will be there forever after.

Quote Originally Posted by markatisu View Post
    Frank West (Dead Rising) was also confirmed at TGS

hahahahahahahaha! That is so awesome that they put Frank in the game! looks like they used alot of his random items from dead rising as well. Saw glof club, bat, shopping cart, the mask on the head, and random zombies walking out that he can use as a weapon lol. not to mention the "Real megablaster"
    He weeps, for he has but one small tongue, with which to taste an entire world!

Lots of original custom t-shirts and stickers available @ http://www.redbubble.com/people/mightyrain
    Many designs based on Masters of the Universe, Classic video games and random movies/cartoons/movies we all know and love.

Picked up Dead Space Extraction and it is pretty awesome, the atmosphere and the gameplay is very well done. It may be on rails but it feels a LOT like the 1st Dead Space game.

If you are a Dead Space fan you owe it to yourself to at least rent the game, you will be surprised I think at its depth