Page 352 of 352 FirstFirst ... 252302342350351352
Results 8,776 to 8,798 of 8798

Thread: The Official "Console War" and Video Game Thread

got a new hyperkin five... going through some old games..

now, if only someone can make an Atari Clone that has all the atari games ever made on one SD card..
    Geek Media -
    http://www.youtube.com/NTV1978

Geek Media Abridged - Packing Protons
    http://www.youtube.com/WPLJTV

Quote Originally Posted by wolfsfang View Post
    I'm talking about the console version, PS4 to be exact.

I don't think it would matter what you play it on, it SUCKS

And what is with the letterbox? That and the fact you are zoomed so close to your character means YOU CAN'T SEE ANYTHING

URRRRRRRGH

- - - Updated - - -

My level 18 Warlock attacking the Cabal on Destiny for the PS4

- - - Updated - - -

some more Destiny gameplay footage by yours truly. This one is on my facebook page which this site doesn't seem to like to embed from so here is a link instead

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=748494621889608
    How have you liked Destiny so far, Wolfsfang? My Hunter is currently on lvl 29 and Titan on 12, Warlock on 8. How cool would it be to storm the Vault of Glass with a He-man.org org crew! Though I'm on X1.
    "The most difficult thing is trying not to forget who you really want to be." - Nong Toom

I am looking for these Marvel Legends figures

My marketplace feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Heidi View Post
    How have you liked Destiny so far, Wolfsfang? My Hunter is currently on lvl 29 and Titan on 12, Warlock on 8. How cool would it be to storm the Vault of Glass with a He-man.org org crew! Though I'm on X1.
    Destiny is fun enough.

My Warlock is stuck at lvl 20 because I can't find any armor with light points no matter how many strikes and stuff I do.

My Titan is level 10 now

don't have a hunter yet

To be honest tho I am kinda bored with it as I am sick of doing the same missions / mission types over and over and over. So probably won't play as much til the DLC comes out
    Take a look at my attempts at coloring

and if you get the chance

Check out my Deviant Art Gallery

There's a lack of replay value for the game, I think nearly everyone who are hardcore in Destiny totally felt burnout from what the negative aspect that the game gives.
    Our ancestor are praying for the wealthy of his generation, Many has come and we will wait for more.
    "I know what it's like to lose someone you love" - Through Her Eyes Dream Theater.

Death is inevitable, death will keep his promise to greet you in the after life.
    And god will keep his promise to judge you right or wrong. Then your soul will be there forever after.

I don't know, my clanmates and me are all enjoying the game and I think I'm one of the less-hardcore players in the clan. And I too have over 160 hours of time sunk into the game.

Wolfsfang - have you leveled up any of your Vanguard / Crucible / Faction ranks to atleast lvl 3? You could buy legendary armor from those with either vanguard or crucible marks.
    "The most difficult thing is trying not to forget who you really want to be." - Nong Toom

I am looking for these Marvel Legends figures

My marketplace feedback

no i haven't

tho I don't think I will ever level up the crucible because I don't like it
    Take a look at my attempts at coloring

and if you get the chance

Check out my Deviant Art Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by Heidi View Post
    Wolfsfang - have you leveled up any of your Vanguard / Crucible / Faction ranks to atleast lvl 3? You could buy legendary armor from those with either vanguard or crucible marks.
    Good advice. The best method in my opinion.

I'm stuck at lvl 28. I don't know enough people who play to do the raid.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by wolfsfang View Post
    no i haven't

tho I don't think I will ever level up the crucible because I don't like it
    You only have to level one of those really. If you've been doing Vanguard bounties and strikes, you've been gaining Vanguard rank. Go to the vender to check your rank. At rank 2 you can buy legendary armor and at rank 3 legendary weapons.

I tried Destiny, and probably will again, but I just can't get into it. I'm only a level four, and it just seems so repetitive.

Give me Walking Dead Season 2 any day.
    Click here to add yourself to the He-Man.org map!

Check out my business website! If you run a blog or something and can link to it, I'd certainly appreciate it!

Ladies and gentleman, Thanksgiving are on the horizon as we speak because it's November already, here's something for someone who are going to buy video games. Here's a crash course or Survival guide.

Hope you guys have fun on Thanksgiving and Black Friday shopping.
    Our ancestor are praying for the wealthy of his generation, Many has come and we will wait for more.
    "I know what it's like to lose someone you love" - Through Her Eyes Dream Theater.

Death is inevitable, death will keep his promise to greet you in the after life.
    And god will keep his promise to judge you right or wrong. Then your soul will be there forever after.

Fendi I explained the #1 rule of Steam Sales with a gif I didn't make last page

The Deviot
    -------------------------
    "No matter how hot you think they are, Someone. Somewhere. Is tired of their crap."

-?

LOL, I think we all need more than gif picture Deviot.

But the explanation from Boogie is in detailed and make much sense. That's why I embed here, Just want people to see the big picture of the system.

Alright folks, Autumn/Fall Steam Sale is online, be sure to check other outlet like Green Man Gaming and Gamersgate whether to check if it's on sale.

Anyone grab anything during the Thanksgiving weekend sales?

Picked up Shadow of Mordor, Infamous Second Son & MGSV Ground Zeroes all on PS4 for $55.

Also nabbed Walking Dead S1 & S2 (PS4), LEGO Batman 3 (PS4), Bayonetta 2, and Super Smash Bros. Wii U recently. Looking forward to my holiday vacation to make some headway on the backlog.

Telltales Game of Thrones Episode 1 hits PSN today - hope I can hold out for the disc release...
    This space for rent, apparently.....

Quote Originally Posted by Skullface View Post
    Anyone grab anything during the Thanksgiving weekend sales?

Picked up Shadow of Mordor, Infamous Second Son & MGSV Ground Zeroes all on PS4 for $55.

Also nabbed Walking Dead S1 & S2 (PS4), LEGO Batman 3 (PS4), Bayonetta 2, and Super Smash Bros. Wii U recently. Looking forward to my holiday vacation to make some headway on the backlog.

Telltales Game of Thrones Episode 1 hits PSN today - hope I can hold out for the disc release...
    I took advantage of the Steam Autumn sale. Got around $300 worth of digital gifts for $40. Deals weren't as nice as the Summer sale, but there were still a lot
    of decent ones, particularly on the last day. I got myself a copy of 1001 Spikes as it had a decent discount.

It's a puzzle platformer in the vein of Super Meat Boy or VVVVVV or I wanna be the guy.
    The difference is it isn't completely unfair, or a game that requires the quickest reflexes. However
    you can't sit still, or get comfortable because chances are, the place you want to land is a death trap.
    You get 1001 lives to beat the game with. It starts you out in tutorial stages, and then throws you in.
    The Deviot
    -------------------------
    "No matter how hot you think they are, Someone. Somewhere. Is tired of their crap."

-?

Here's my list on Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale.

Titanfall on Origin,

Watch_Dog on Uplay

Steam Games.
    • Brothers Tales of two sons
    • Audiosurf 2
    • Bastion
    • Castlevania: Lord of Shadows
    • Grid Autosport
    • Rogue Legacy
    • Pinball FX2 Table bundle on Humble Bundle.
    • Dust: An Elysian Tale

I spent like 60 or 70 dollars on Autumn/Black Friday sale.

Supreme Fudge Dynamo of Eternia's Avatar
    I bought far more Blu-Rays and DVDs during black friday shopping than I did games, mainly because I already know that I'm getting a lot of games for Christmas from my wife and family. Target had a buy 2 get 1 free sale a few weeks ago, and I already know that from that sale, between my mom, step-dad, and aunt, for Christmas I'll be getting Hyrule Warriors (Wii U), Bayonetta 2 (Wii U) The Last of US (PS4), Lego The Hobbit (PS4), South Park The Stick of Truth (PS3), and Mario Kart 7 (3DS).

And while kind-of, sort-of being kept a "secret," it's a very high probability that my wife is getting me the limited edition steelbook PS3 release of Kingdom Hearts II.5 Remix (which also includes the I.5 Remix disc) for PS3, Captain Toad for Wii U, and the NES ReMix 1 & 2 disc release for Wii U.

I did pick up Smash Bros for Wii U when it launched, and ended up with two of the Gamecube Adapters and two of the new Gamecube Controllers (I still have several old Gamecube controllers as well). I also got all of the Amiibos that have come out so far. I think Smash Bros. and Disney Infinity (both the original and all of the 2.0 stuff so far) have set new records in how much money I've technically spent on single games at all, let alone in such a short time.

I know the Amiibos will work with other games in the future, and they may find future use for the Gamecube adapter with other games, but for all immediate intents and purposes, they were bought to go with Smash Bros.

As for Black Friday deals, I did grab The Amazing Spider-Man 2 for PS4 for $25 from Amazon. And somehow they sent me a copy with an expired Walmart-exclusive offer for free movie concessions... and this was purchased directly from Amazon, not a 3rd party seller, so I'm not sure how that works.

In that same order I also got a some recently released TMNT game for PS3 based on the current cartoon for $15. Not sure if it will be any good, but I grabbed it for the heck of it.

I also helped my sister get the PS4 black friday bundle with GTAV and The Last of US. A few weeks back she had expressed interest in both games for PS3, and separately had expressed interest in getting a PS4. So after I first heard about that bundle, I told her about it, and she decided to get it.

As gifts for her for Christmas, during the sales I grabbed Lego Marvel Super Heroes and a second controller for her PS4. I'm also going to get her a year membership for PS+. I believe the system comes with a free month of it if I recall correctly, so she'll receive the year of it just before her free month runs out.

I've also been on the look out for a good deal or sale on GTA V for PS4. I want to get it so my sister and I can play online, but I've been hoping for a good holiday deal if possible. So far there hasn't been much luck. If I don't find a deal before Christmas, I may just bite the bullet and pay full price.

I was disapointed that there didn't seem to by any real good deals on PS+ memberships this year. Last year for black friday they had then discounted to $30 for the year. I grabbed two of them for myself at that time. I would have bought another for myself if they had been on sale, but since I'm still all set from the two that I bought last year, it wasn't urgent to do at full price right now.

- - - Updated - - -

It looks like those black friday PS4 bundles are coming in handy even for someone like myself who already has the system.

Some people bought them and are selling the games on ebay separately from the system. I ordered both GTA V and Lego Batman 3 for a lot less than they are going for elsewhere.
    Last edited by Dynamo of Eternia; December 4, 2014 at 04:11pm.

Leela: "What's the secret of time travel doing on Fry's ass?"
    Fry: "It was bound to be somewhere!"

Ladies and Gentleman, Boys and Girls.

Let me announce you from The Game Awards in Las Vegas: King's Quest.

I will post any gameplay or trailer after they release it on Youtube.

Edit:-

Here's the Reveal Trailer.

Last edited by Fendi; December 6, 2014 at 02:50am.

Anyone getting the 20th anniversary PS4 in the original Playstation colors? It is supposed to be available for preorder today...
    My post count just got bigger.

The outskirts of Castlevania, on the hunt!
    15 minutes of gameplay footage from Uncharted 4... two words: HOLY CRAP!!!!

http://www.gametrailers.com/videos/u...-gameplay-demo

The new Legend of Zelda on the WII U... three words: HOLY FREAKIN' CRAP!!!!!!!

http://www.gametrailers.com/videos/2...eplay--stream-

Oh man, 2015 is going to be LOADED with awesome games! These two examples have already got me spinning!
    **Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** MUST have a New Adventures Subscription!!!**
    MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!

Remember that the free EA games go back to paid tomorrow!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mkpat View Post
    Anyone getting the 20th anniversary PS4 in the original Playstation colors? It is supposed to be available for preorder today...
    I'd love one, but I can't afford another PS4.
    Click here to add yourself to the He-Man.org map!

Check out my business website! If you run a blog or something and can link to it, I'd certainly appreciate it!

Supreme Fudge Dynamo of Eternia's Avatar
    I wish they'd release the 20th anniversary PS4 controller by itself. I'd grab one if they did. I'm not getting the system, though. I already have the regular PS4 and I prefer to have my consoles in black when possible.

Leela: "What's the secret of time travel doing on Fry's ass?"
    Fry: "It was bound to be somewhere!"

I see Resogun is getting a PS3/Vita release, it's the one game at the moment that really interests me on the PS4 but I'll be quite happy to grab the PS3 version, it'll be a lot cheaper anyway!

b b
    Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post
    15 minutes of gameplay footage from Uncharted 4... two words: HOLY CRAP!!!!

http://www.gametrailers.com/videos/u...-gameplay-demo

The new Legend of Zelda on the WII U... three words: HOLY FREAKIN' CRAP!!!!!!!

http://www.gametrailers.com/videos/2...eplay--stream-

Oh man, 2015 is going to be LOADED with awesome games! These two examples have already got me spinning!
    I definitely love the new brand new trailers and teasers on The Game Awards. Have to say the one of the best Awards show in recent time for vidya game.

- - - Updated - - -

Ladies and Gentleman who want to own/or owned PS4.

Here's something fancy for you guys who love customization.