View Poll Results: Who is He-Man's ideal woman?

Voters
132. You may not vote on this poll
  • Frosta

100 75.76%
  • Sweet Bee

32 24.24%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Frosta and He-Man kissing in a tree....

Frosta and He-Man kissing in a tree....

Okay so I wasn't sure what else to call this but now that I have your attention...

To anyone who got the "Best Of" set or saw the episode "Sweet Bee's Home," did anyone find themselves asking,"Is he NUTS!?" when He-Man was rebuffing Frosta's flirting?

The girl is persistant, I'll give her that...but He-Man's reactions were priceless.

And hey, she did save him! Doesn't that warrant a smooch? Not to mention I still think;

1) Frosta could have stopped that ice block from hitting her. The old damsel in distress routine!

2) Sweet Bee is kinda homely compared to Frosta.
    "You can not fight the darkness He-man!"-Shokoti-the Queen of Darkness

Arizona Mazter of the Universe

I really should be workin wingprincess's Avatar
    Sweetbee is He-man's girl. I think Frosta would drive he-man crazy with her jealousy and constant flirtation.

Isn't the hard to get girl the kind guys like?
    "Instead of a Dark Lord, you would have a queen, not dark but beautiful and terrible as the Morn! Treacherous as the seas! Stronger than the foundations of the earth! All shall love me and despair!" - Galadriel

Supreme Fudge Dynamo of Eternia's Avatar
    That episode was so ridiculous. I'm sorry, but He-Man blushing and getting all nervous? That was completely out of character for him. The rest of the episode was ok, but the romance stuff was just done badly. I mean, amogst the many issues that I had with that whole plot line, I think the worst was when Frosta basically got mad at He-Man for putting her romantic advances off to the side in order to fight the evil that they were battling against, I was thinking "you're in the middle of a war zone you moron! Of course he's going to worry more about fighting than flirting with you!"

However, in the interests of this poll, I would have to go with Frosta over Sweet Bee if I had to pick a woman for He-man. He just needs to start blushing and she needs to get her priorities straight.

Leela: "What's the secret of time travel doing on Fry's ass?"
    Fry: "It was bound to be somewhere!"

DoE: I actually don't find it all that much away from He-Man's character to be a bit nervous with Frosta.

He-Man needs to be the righteous, ultimate champion on Eternia, but in Etheria even as Adam he can show some fighting-skills and not lurk behind his "cowardly-prince" act, because things are different in Etheria.

Same goes for how He-Man acts in Etheria. He has more freedom to loosen up the hero-act here and there, so when someone like Frosta gets right up his face, you can't tell for sure what will happen.

I'd say Frosta is the one for He-Man. She did save 'her man' from Shadow Weaver.

[QUOTE=Dynamo of Eternia]I mean, amogst the many issues that I had with that whole plot line, I think the worst was when Frosta basically got mad at He-Man for putting her romantic advances off to the side in order to fight the evil that they were battling against, I was thinking "you're in the middle of a war zone you moron! Of course he's going to worry more about fighting than flirting with you!"
    QUOTE]

you're a guy, aren't you? (kidding)

it didn't bother me. i chose frosta cause i like to see the big guy on his toes and he needs someone with a little power to keep things balanced.

Evil Apologist of Mattel Count Marzo's Avatar
    Definitely Frosta. Sure she's a little...man what's the word? I can't say my term for it here but you know what I mean. She's defintiely an awesome character though. My favorite out of She-Ra's posse.
    -=EvilCuntMarz=-
    BLK FLWR!!!!

I don't think He-Man was out of character during "Sweet Bee's Home." We've never seen him approached in such a manner before, so it's very possible He-Man would react in such a way.

But as for the poll, I think Frosta is definitely his girl out of the two, but I tend to think He-Man/Adam has a thing for redheads, which is why I believe he showed Sweet Bee more attention and favored her more in the episode. I mean, let's look at it. He likes Teela. Adam liked Celice in "Song of Celice" which was a redhead. He liked Castaspella who is a dark auburn redhead. I don't really remember, but I think Princess Rhea in "A Tale of Two Cities" was a redhead, even if she wasn't, in light of all the others, I think it's pretty safe to say he does tend to go for redheads!
    Last edited by foxy11814; July 21, 2006 at 12:26pm.

neither bow is his man
    Haikus are easy
    But sometimes they don't make sense
    Refrigerator

"If I were a vegetable I'd be a radish because I'm only kind of rad."

I think you need to pull out the makeout session picture again as proof.

Heroic Warrior
    I say Frosta, I'm like He-man in that I don't like a woman being too aggressive with me in public, esp in front of FAMILY members - but at the end of the episode when it heart wipes out we do hear a smooching sound.

Quote Originally Posted by Tallstar
    I think you need to pull out the makeout session picture again as proof.
    hmmmmmm...should I? i always manage to offend someone when i do
    Haikus are easy
    Refrigerator

What horrible choices!!!!!!!!!!!! Sweet Bee? Frosta? Blah!

There is only one woman for Adam/He-Man

'Nuff Said
    Obey the whip!

Smile like you mean it.

Haikus are easy
    Refrigerator

Quote Originally Posted by The Cimmerian
    I say Frosta, I'm like He-man in that I don't like a woman being too aggressive with me in public, esp in front of FAMILY members - but at the end of the episode when it heart wipes out we do hear a smooching sound.

And didn't it look like He-Man shrugged like he was saying,"Aw what the heck?" and insert the unseen smooch?

Quote Originally Posted by gnewton34
    hmmmmmm...should I? i always manage to offend someone when i do
    I wasn't offended. Truth be told it's a very well drawn piece of art work. Did you do it?

I mean, if everyone has to see Adam and Teela kissing then there really shouldn't be any complaints on that drawing either. To each their own.
    "You can not fight the darkness He-man!"-Shokoti-the Queen of Darkness

Arizona Mazter of the Universe

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Shokoti's Slave

And didn't it look like He-Man shrugged like he was saying,"Aw what the heck?" and insert the unseen smooch?

yep it sure did!

Quote Originally Posted by Shokoti's Slave
    [COLOR=Red]
    I wasn't offended. Truth be told it's a very well drawn piece of art work. Did you do it?

I mean, if everyone has to see Adam and Teela kissing then there really shouldn't be any complaints on that drawing either. To each their own.
    Are you picking on my pic

Enza did it along with mine many moons ago when they did commissions. I miss the old days
    Obey the whip!

Smile like you mean it.

Quote Originally Posted by The Cimmerian

Thats interesting! I'll have to watch this again!

Master of Power Suction Killian's Avatar
    In "Assault on the Hive" He-Man was over Sweet Bee, there was no attraction shown, he wasn't into Frosta... I'd say neither of them.
    I like that he was attracted to Castaspella when he was in his true character of Adam and she returned the affection. A true partner would have to like him and see his value as Adam in my opinion.
    He who dies with the most MOTUC wins!

FROSTA. Bees are gross.

Quote Originally Posted by wingprincess
    Isn't the hard to get girl the kind guys like?
    In my experience, if a girl plays hard to get, it's usually because she's not worth having.
    "I damned the world to save my daughter once... and I will do it for her again."
    I do custom action figures, commissioned art, and I will make any Masters of the Universe costume, tailored to you!
    View my website! http://www.havocstaff.50megs.com

grumpy old dragon scott metzger's Avatar
    Frosta is a strong, intelligent woman, the ruler of a kingdom, and probably pretty used to getting what she wants. She may have come on a little strong to He-Man, but she'sshown in other episodes that she can handle herself with the best of them. I think He-Man missed out on something there.
    "I will use this power for all the good that can be done, to work for peace, to encourage virtue, and above all, to preserve life in all its forms..." Superman

I agree with Divia it should be Teela and Adam. Frosta was trying too hard and Sweet Bee had/has more on her mind at the moment. Grant it if I was straight I'd so go after Frosta but that's my taste.
    Mattel I'm still waiting for these characters!

Spinwit, The Scientists, Darius,Crita, Kayo, Stridor, Kittrina, Melaktha, Drissi, Master Sebrian, Sagitar

NA DESERVES A MINI SUB!

My Facebook, check it out!

Heroic Warrior
    Frosta because she would have hurt sweetbee had she stayed. Let's not forget about Castaspella and Glimmer. He-Man/Prince Adam had his pick on Etheria

Just a question:

Can we keep this Sweet-Bee Dating-Thread going for saaaaaay another 2 weeks?

Just askin'
    D/L
    "I am convinced that the only people worthy of consideration in this world are the unusual ones. For the common folks are like the leaves of a tree, and live and die unnoticed."

-The Scarecrow, The Marvelous Land of Oz.

Not only does it apply nicely to Masters, but is probably a deep truth.

Powers of Preternia Podcast Video Series
    http://www.youtube.com/user/destrong...s?feature=mhum

I say He and Sweet Bee had the best chemistry.

And might I point out that even as Adam, it seems he'd perfer a girl he can impress and stuff... note the "Eternian Girls" that he flirted with and stuff in a few eps, such as the playing Blind Man's Bluff with and chasing them and when he was on the Robot Horse, trying to impress them. He might not be that comfortable with a girl that just tosses herself (literally) at him.
    "I won Dungeons and Dragons! And it was advanced!!" -Pierce Hawthorne-