68. You may not vote on this poll
  • He-Man

43 63.24%
  • She-Ra

25 36.76%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: He-Man Vs. She-Ra

He-Man Vs. She-Ra

Who do you think would win a battle between He-man and She-Ra?. A good ol fashioned sibling rivalry.

I think He-Man would win hands down, and it's not because She-Ra is a woman, LOL. I think He-Man is slightly stronger than She-Ra.

Heroic Warrior
    They'd never fight, unless one or both of them were under mind control. He-Man would probably win.

They're both strong, but She-Ra has a flying steed, can talk to animals and has a sword that can turn into just about anything. Plus He-Man is kind of chauvinistic and probably has more issues with hitting his sister than she would have with hitting him. She-Ra wins.

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    She-Ra, without even blinking.

- More abilities
    - Sword can turn into anything
    - Flight (Swiftwind)
    - Was evil (because of mind control and brainwashing), so she knows how to fight dirty...like sand in the eyes and knee to the crotch!
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

Rebel Engerizer Bunny Princess Adora NJ's Avatar
    I hate to say this, but it would be SHe-ra. Not just because she has more abilities or a sword that can become anything--but she has an evil side to her( only seen twice in the show) It hard to hide where one grows up, and we must never forget the influence of the horde on her.
    For a peace and love in our universe- MotU and POP together !
    I have the power, and so can you!

Follow me on the Council of the First Ones Podcast.

Support The Great Rebellion Collector's Club

Princess Adora NJ

I love She-Ra but I don't have a doubt that He-Man would win. He's Superman to her Supergirl. Captain Marvel to her Mary Marvel. He also has been using the powers of Grayskull longer than she has and is a lot bigger than she is. She-Ra has Swiftwind but He-Man has Stratos, Buzz-Off, and the Skysled. She-Ra can talk to animals but so can Beast Man. Her sword can turn to rope, among other things, but I can see He-Man disarming her of it.
    LONG LIVE LOU SCHEIMER!!!

JOIN THE GROUP...

FILMATION FANS FOREVER!!!

Heroic Warrior
    Plus He-Mans sword is stronger than She-Ras. Didn't hers break or something in one episode? If so, all He-Man has to do is accidentally break her sword and she's stuck as Adora.

BTW I do mean accidentally and not "accidentally".

Rebel Engerizer Bunny Princess Adora NJ's Avatar
    Adora's sword didn't break, the gem crack when she stopping Hordak's doom balloon. And the it wasn't fix by the "first ones" it was fix by Adora showing that she has the same abilities as She-ra.

So I'm keeping my money on She-ra winning.
    For a peace and love in our universe- MotU and POP together !
    I have the power, and so can you!

Follow me on the Council of the First Ones Podcast.

Support The Great Rebellion Collector's Club

Princess Adora NJ

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    he-man wins, even if he wont fight a girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Shokoti View Post
    She-Ra can talk to animals but so can Beast Man.
    How does that help He-Man?

Ally of the Rebellion Robin Hood's Avatar
    She-Ra wins easily.

She has far more experience of fighting opponents of equivalent or greater power. One example being as Force Captain Adora where she successfully led Horde forces in the defeat and subsequent suppression of the rebel forces of the various magical Kingdoms of Eternia.

And she has captured He-Man before (remember the film Secret of the Sword) so she already knows how to quickly neutralise him. Add in the additional capabilities of being She-Ra and she will find it a lot easier and quicker to take her brother down should she ever have to, e.g. he temporarily goes evil.

voted she-ra. as was mentioned, she had a dark side. After working for the Horde for so many years, I think She ra would be more likely to fight her brother and fight dirty and to the bone.

Mind you I think it would take mind control to make this happen, but if it is a given it does happen, I think she'd be the one to make it matter.

She-Ra would be the winner come the end of the fight. She may not have used grayskull's powers for as long as her brother, but she uses much more of these powers than her brother has access to. Her hand reaches futher in to the cookie jar so to speak. She has a tactical advantage of battle and the ability to fight dirty thanks to her horde training. Finally she has a maturity / ability to make hard decisions that heman couldn't in the price to power. I hope they never ever fight, but if they do then my money is on She-Ra for the win.
    PRO CLASSIC POP TOY DESIGN ELEMENTS BEING USED IN MOTUC TO COMPLEMENT THE FILMATION DESIGNS!!!!

I FULLY SUPPORT THE INCLUSION OF ILLUMINA IN MOTUC!!!!!

IF YOUR SICK OF WAITING FOR A LIGHT TO APPEAR AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL, STRIDE DOWN THERE AND LIGHT THE BLOODY THING YOURSELF!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Robin Hood View Post
    She-Ra wins easily.

She has far more experience of fighting opponents of equivalent or greater power. One example being as Force Captain Adora where she successfully led Horde forces in the defeat and subsequent suppression of the rebel forces of the various magical Kingdoms of Eternia.
    I question the idea that she "lead the Horde Forces in the defeat of the rebels" while at the same time being completely ignorant of the Horde's evil.

In SOTS, she says that she's rarely ever gone out of the Fright Zone. It felt as though she had been trained but was a force Captain in name only, i.e. an honorary one.

IMO, Catra was more likely in charge during battles against Brightmoon and others.
    RIP Andy Conrad.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    I question the idea that she "lead the Horde Forces in the defeat of the rebels" while at the same time being completely ignorant of the Horde's evil.

In SOTS, she says that she's rarely ever gone out of the Fright Zone. It felt as though she had been trained but was a force Captain in name only, i.e. an honorary one.

IMO, Catra was more likely in charge during battles against Brightmoon and others.
    I know that in the SOTS Adora implies she rarely ventures out of the Fright Zone, but to me this is inconsistent with the stories in some of the comics as shown in the image I used to demonstrate the point. While her becoming a leader of the Rebellion in the fight against the Horde in the Filmation series is unlikely to have happened if she has no previous experience of leading military forces in battle. The critical phrase she uses in SOTS is “I’ve spent most of the time in the Fright Zone training” (i.e. she’s been outside of Fright Zone the exact number of times being unstated).

And in the SOTS it was Hordak who dispatched Adora to capture a ’stranger from another world who will carry the seeds of great trouble for the Horde’ (i.e. He-Man). This shows Hordak values Adora as one of if not the most capable of his commanders and shows that he gives her the most important military tasks such as capturing He-Man and re-conquering any rebel kingdoms. While on the He-Man mission she took several Horde members with her, including Catra. She directed the fight against the rebels including giving Catra her orders and ultimately succeeded in capturing He-Man and driving off the rebels as planned. It was only when Shadow Weavers magic spell that Adora was under was broken that she joined the Great Rebellion and Catra became the Force Captain. The spell having prevented Adora from seeing the evil that the Horde did.

Human... Robot... Maniac Spacedust's Avatar
    Well firstly I think we'd have to agree that both sides would have to be under some kinda evil spell, both convinced that they were in the right but the other side must be destroyed.

This is one of those polls that leaves a lot open to interpretation - personally, I'd say no back-up steeds (Battle Cat, Swift Wind, etc.), and mostly relies on "direct physical ability".

She-Ra has certainly got the moves and is nimble on her feet, and both have got intellectual prowess, but I'd personally have to go with He-Man. He's got the intelligence, but at the end of the day, also has some brawn behind him. If it was a mere psychical one-on-one alone, he'd knock She-Ra off her feet, and with all the other elements combined too, I think he'd have the upper hand at the end.
    ~jay firestorm~
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/pj-firesto...id=p4340.l2562 FS: MIB first release Classics, MIB 200x, COMPLETE VINTAGE FIGURE SET, 2009 SDCC Art Book, more...

Sorceress Supreme Queen Grayskull's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Spacedust View Post
    She-Ra has certainly got the moves and is nimble on her feet, and both have got intellectual prowess, but I'd personally have to go with He-Man. He's got the intelligence, but at the end of the day, also has some brawn behind him. If it was a mere psychical one-on-one alone, he'd knock She-Ra off her feet, and with all the other elements combined too, I think he'd have the upper hand at the end.
    That's what I think, too. She-Ra has great powers as well as He-Man, but in my canon, He-Man as a man is more powerful, because usually, men are always stronger than women. He-Man has superior abilities in my opinion, although She-Ra can turn her sword into several tools, talk to animals and so on. Moreover, I believe He-Man also possesses some kind of "dark side", although he never grew up under the influence of the Horde's brainwash methods and so on. In my imagination, He-Man can control and hide his "evil attitudes" much better than She-Ra and is not as impulsive as his twin sister. This would surely be an advantage for him, too.

hmmm .... he-man
    Visit the MOTU LATINO site
    MOTULA.ORG

I may be adding gasoline to the fire but I think She-Ra beats Filmation and movie He-Man but not NA or 200x He-Man. Just my opinion but I think NA and 200x had the same strength and durability but they were better fighters which will help against She-Ra's spinning kicks.
    A journey that began long ago in a place neither near nor far…
    A story of heroes, passed down through the ages…
    Until now.
    This is our story. These are our heroes…

Master of Power Suction Killian's Avatar
    She-Ra would win.

She can take on powerful men and wins everytime, she may, arguably, not be quite as physically strong as He-Man, but she has military training, probably a greater intellect since Adora seems a bit brighter than Adam, she's more mature and less impulsive so is probably a better tactician.

She'd be able to subdue/contain him with a clever trick without even letting him get near her.
    He who dies with the most MOTUC wins!

Equal

They're equal.
    He-Man and She-Ra, the ultimate power duo!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from Android app

Well to put it blunt , Adam is a lazy bum living in a cushy palace , avoiding combat lessons with Teela , fishing , Shining on the ladies . He is using the Heman Identity secret as a crutch to goof off .

Adora is a commando with the rank of Force Captain . She was an officer in the Horde Army . Growing up in the FrightZone could not have been easy . No friends , few toys and minimum fun . I imagine her days were filled with studying and combat training and little else . I bet little horde princess knows how to fight dirty if she needs to .

SheRA would kick HeMans butt .
    Last edited by MOLKROM; July 12, 2014 at 09:48pm.
    MOTU and POP transformed my childhood years to gold

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by MOLKROM View Post
    Well to put it blunt , Adam is a lazy bum living in a cushy palace , avoiding combat lessons with Teela , fishing , Shining on the ladies . He is using the Heman Identity secret as a crutch to goof off .

Adora is a commando with the rank of Force Captain . She was an officer in the Horde Army . Growing up in the FrightZone could not have been easy . No friends , few toys and minimum fun . I imagine her days were filled with studying and combat training and little else .
    I am rather surprised Shadow Weaver did not teach her any magic . Sounded like they were rather close those days .

SheRA would kick HeMans butt .
    She is Force Captain to an army that Randor without any kind of super powers humiliated. So being trained by the Horde is not a big deal. Personally i believe that they are equal. Adora is trained by the Horde. Adam was trained by one of the most brilliant minds ever, Man At Arms.

Quote Originally Posted by granamyr80 View Post
    She is Force Captain to an army that Randor without any kind of super powers humiliated. So being trained by the Horde is not a big deal. Personally i believe that they are equal. Adora is trained by the Horde. Adam was trained by one of the most brilliant minds ever, Man At Arms.
    In the case of He-Man and She-Ra both have been trained differently and are brother and sister so they will approach the battle differently. These factors I believe are critical in deciding the outcome between the two warriors who are of equivalent power.

Adam has been trained to fight as a morally correct soldier as if part of the Royal Guard so he will be restrained in combat initially and use standard tactics and combat skills that are predictable.

Adora on other hand has been trained as an aggressive Horde leader and Force Captain which allows her to think more freely and to be more decisive without any of the moral or ethical hindrances of her brother. It will also give her the skills to analyse her opponents and use their weakpoints against them making her the more deadly. In addition, she will be aware of and use a greater range of tactics against opponents due to her training by a galactic empire which will increase her chances of launching a critical strike while making her less predictable and difficult to countering. Her effectiveness in a fight can be seen as Force Captain Adora where she is twice responsible for capturing He-Man.

The main hope He-Man might have is that She-Ra will decide not to beat him as she would not wish to hurt her brothers’ feelings or because she realises that defeating her brother might damage his confidence and his credibility as the heroic champion of Eternia.
    “You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete”
    Buckminster Fuller

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Robin Hood View Post
    In the case of He-Man and She-Ra both have been trained differently and are brother and sister so they will approach the battle differently. These factors I believe are critical in deciding the outcome between the two warriors who are of equivalent power.

Adam has been trained to fight as a morally correct soldier as if part of the Royal Guard so he will be restrained in combat initially and use standard tactics and combat skills that are predictable.

Adora on other hand has been trained as an aggressive Horde leader and Force Captain which allows her to think more freely and to be more decisive without any of the moral or ethical hindrances of her brother. It will also give her the skills to analyse her opponents and use their weakpoints against them making her the more deadly. In addition, she will be aware of and use a greater range of tactics against opponents due to her training by a galactic empire which will increase her chances of launching a critical strike while making her less predictable and difficult to countering. Her effectiveness in a fight can be seen as Force Captain Adora where she is twice responsible for capturing He-Man.

The main hope He-Man might have is that She-Ra will decide not to beat him as she would not wish to hurt her brothers’ feelings or because she realises that defeating her brother might damage his confidence and his credibility as the heroic champion of Eternia.
    Both of times that He-Man was captured from the Horde, was attacked cowardly from behind. In direct approach there are other standards. And He-Man was trained by Man At Arms who is basically the Batman/Iron-Man of MOTU Universe i.e. not only an inventor but a brilliant tactician and strategist. Hordak doesn't have not even a single person in his crew with these characteristics. That makes He-Man extremely resourceful. He is also a skillful mechanic and pilot, is not someone stupid.
    And as Man At Arms tought him, he is always prepared:

http://www.planeteternia.de/grafiken...les/250724.jpg

Apart from Man At Arms, He-Man had also the Goddess as a combat trainer, an entity ancient ancient enough as much as Hordak. And the Horde is yes an Empire, but they are not invincible, they were defeated on Eternia twice, first by an axe wielding barbarian named Grayskul,l and by Randor later. So being trained by the Horde doesn't guarantee always success.
    Finally He-Man also he can rely on lethal force if it needs to (see the prefilmation and the DC version). So you have a soldier (She-Ra), against a warrior (He-Man). For me is a draw.
    Last edited by granamyr80; August 13, 2014 at 09:36pm.