View Poll Results: Who is He-Man's ideal woman?

Voters
132. You may not vote on this poll
  • Frosta

100 75.76%
  • Sweet Bee

32 24.24%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Frosta and He-Man kissing in a tree....

A big fan of Slush Head
    Frosta definitely!! She has it all. What a woman!!
    She is hot!!

GR81 says:

Frosta baby!!!!
    GR81 says : You're role... read what GR81 writes!!!

I've yet to see sweet bees home but i think he man would like a girl whos not that intimidating as frosta was so i go with sweet bee.

Quote Originally Posted by seehawk View Post
    I've yet to see sweet bees home but i think he man would like a girl whos not that intimidating as frosta was so i go with sweet bee.
    You really have to watch it it is such a classic episode. Frosta is more of a threat to He-man than Skeletor lol

Über Fan Adam_Prince of Eternia's Avatar
    Perhaps He does not fancy women.

Unedited Director's Cut Captain Wow's Avatar
    Frosta is sexy, something Sweet Bee is not. She knew what she wanted and she pursued it.
    "You see, I've got this real moron thing I do...it's called 'thinking'...and I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions." - George Carlin

Frosta is one of my favorite She-Ra hoes! Probably the best voice work Erika did for the series. It's also one of my favorite episodes.

Quote Originally Posted by foxy11814 View Post
    I don't think He-Man was out of character during "Sweet Bee's Home." We've never seen him approached in such a manner before, so it's very possible He-Man would react in such a way.

But as for the poll, I think Frosta is definitely his girl out of the two, but I tend to think He-Man/Adam has a thing for redheads, which is why I believe he showed Sweet Bee more attention and favored her more in the episode. I mean, let's look at it. He likes Teela. Adam liked Celice in "Song of Celice" which was a redhead. He liked Castaspella who is a dark auburn redhead. I don't really remember, but I think Princess Rhea in "A Tale of Two Cities" was a redhead, even if she wasn't, in light of all the others, I think it's pretty safe to say he does tend to go for redheads!
    I've noticed the redheads thing too. I think it must run in the family because Marlena is a redhead and Randor made her his wife.
    I think the episode is hilarious! But Frosta just comes on too strong. Sweet Bee seemed to be too distant to even be interested. I wonder if He-Man was just using Bee as an excuse to get away from Frosta because he doesn't show any interest in her in "Assault on the Hive."
    Glimmer seemed to like Adam in the show a couple of times and he seemed to like that idea too. But I think Glimmer is too young and sometimes childish to be Adam's girl.
    Teela obviously likes He-Man but thinks Adam is useless, lazy and hopeless.
    Castaspella showed a very appropriate interest in Adam. She flirted with him but didn't come on too strong. She maintained her dignity and Adam returned the attention in an equally dignified and appropriate way. Casta didn't think any of things that Teela thinks about him, even though she didn't get the chance to see him at his worst. Of course we all know he just pretends to be that way to hide the fact that he's He-Man. But at the same time Casta doesn't show any romantic interest in He-Man, so that's delightfully unusual.
    I think if he told Teela and Casta, Teela would get mad and not want to speak to him but Casta would be like oh okay, that's a surprise but I don't mind.
    So as much as I like Teela with Adam I just think Casta is a better choice for him. See? He seems happy about that idea!
    Beware Scorpios... they sting!

CURSE YOU GIN MONKEY the_ultimate_evil's Avatar
    ideally story wise he'd end up with teela, but if your going by who he is a prince, he'll end up with a princess which in all likely hood would be glimmer, being enternos and brightmoon are the main kingdoms on each planet
    And so I walk, into the searing light which banishes all darkness, surrendering my face and form to atoms of dust, seeking the true darkness of peace,the cool shadows of eternity and the unknown fate of nothingness
    Click to see my portfolio here
    my art blog with my latest pieces here
    my deviant art galleryhere
    all comments, criticisms and questions are welcome in my guestbook

Quote Originally Posted by Hordack View Post
    Frosta because she would have hurt sweetbee had she stayed.

We can remember how Frosta was willing to help Sweet Bee to get back to her people just so she can have He-man all to herself

Quote Originally Posted by foxy11814 View Post

But as for the poll, I think Frosta is definitely his girl out of the two, but I tend to think He-Man/Adam has a thing for redheads, which is why I believe he showed Sweet Bee more attention and favored her more in the episode. I mean, let's look at it. He likes Teela. Adam liked Celice in "Song of Celice" which was a redhead. He liked Castaspella who is a dark auburn redhead. I don't really remember, but I think Princess Rhea in "A Tale of Two Cities" was a redhead, even if she wasn't, in light of all the others, I think it's pretty safe to say he does tend to go for redheads!
    To many redheads, he will be going the path of Al Bundy if he chooses a redhead

"Oh dearie my!" Mer-Man's Minion's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by He-Man's Lover View Post
    I think if he told Teela and Casta, Teela would get mad and not want to speak to him
    Maybe at first, but I think she'd come around and realize Adam did what he had to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Mer-Man's Minion View Post
    Maybe at first, but I think she'd come around and realize Adam did what he had to do.
    Maybe, but I just think things would be so much easier with Casta. Nobody wants to be in a relationship where everything is a battle.

Oh I hear ya. In fact, I don't think He-Man belongs with Teela. They're too brother-sistery IMO. It's like saying Gobo Fraggle and Red Fraggle should get together, where some fans say Gobo and Mokey should get together (this can be a very heated debate among Muppet fans, trust me! )

I only have She-Ra 1.1 so far (not the Best Of, which I assume the Sweet Bee episode is in), so I have no opinion yet on the whole Sweet Bee-Frosta thing. Castaspella is okay, but her voice sounds quite a bit older to me, and not a good match for the younger He-Man, lol.

I just finished She-Ra 1.1 recently, now I'm so eager for them to put out 1.2!

Castaspella is okay, but her voice sounds quite a bit older to me, and not a good match for the younger He-Man, lol.
    Yes she does sound a bit older. But I prefer to think of her as mature. Besides what difference does a few years make?

Well I just assumed all the heroes were around Adora or Bow's age. I'll just have to get used to the fact that Castaspella looks young but sounds old, to me, lol.

Definitely me!!!!

The more that I think about it, the more that I think what was bothering He-Man (and making him blush) was that Frosta's flirtations with him were unrelenting (Dynamo's right about the war zone point), AND that it was mostly in the presence of a close family member - obviously his twin sister She-Ra.

I don't know if I'd feel comfortable flirting with a woman I barely know with one of my sisters around.

If Frosta had been a bit more subtle, I think he might have went for it.
    "I'm not just crying for Hordak. I'm crying for the saddest thing I know - a wasted life. To be given that most precious gift - the gift of living, to do with as we choose. I'm crying, because this man has chosen to throw it away, and when he goes, nobody will care..." - She-Ra ( "My Friend, My Enemy")

I voted for Frosta beacause are very very very beautiful!!

Quote Originally Posted by He-Man's Lover View Post
    Yes she does sound a bit older. But I prefer to think of her as mature. Besides what difference does a few years make?
    After all.... i´m convinced.....where can i vote for Casta

Well I just assumed all the heroes were around Adora or Bow's age. I'll just have to get used to the fact that Castaspella looks young but sounds old, to me, lol.
    I'm with you but Casta is the Queen of Mystacor and so her voice should sound regal and maybe that's just what a mature voice adds to her character.
    And I really think that Castaspella should be a legitimate choice for this poll as she also thought that Prince Adam was a bit of alright although she was never in on the Adam/He-Man, Adora/She-Ra secret.
    She-Ra Princess of Power clip art, animated gifs & panoramic screen caps at http://s615.photobucket.com/albums/t...%20Clip%20Art/
    My other artworks http://cosmicfalcon-70.deviantart.com/

He-Man/Adam ideally ends up with Teela, of course (IMO, that is, although I feel it was the intent).

For the sake of this poll, however, I think he'd ultimatly fall to Frosta. She has the legs!
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

It's kind of a Betty and Veronica situation (with Frosta having the more Veronica-like personality).

While Sweet Bee might be more endearing, Frosta definitely has the stronger personality and is definitely accustomed to getting what she wants (and there's no doubting her intentions! )

Tough choice .. but I had to go with Frosta!!

Leaving the water on ... Casta in Mystacore's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Killian View Post
    In "Assault on the Hive" He-Man was over Sweet Bee, there was no attraction shown, he wasn't into Frosta... I'd say neither of them.
    I like that he was attracted to Castaspella when he was in his true character of Adam and she returned the affection. A true partner would have to like him and see his value as Adam in my opinion.
    Yeah, what he said.
    "It's a moo point. Kind of like a cow's opinion, it's doesn't matter. It's moo." - Joey Tribbiani.

She's the hottest Princess of Power in my opinion (alongside Catra which is actually an Horde).
    The gleam of the Power Sword lights your way as you enter the fantastic world of Eternia...

Rebel Engerizer Bunny Princess Adora NJ's Avatar
    For who haven't seen Sweet Bee's Home....Youtube has a nice highlight film of the show in question.

and no help from his sis....oh well!

Oh I hear ya. In fact, I don't think He-Man belongs with Teela. They're too brother-sistery IMO. It's like saying Gobo Fraggle and Red Fraggle should get together, where some fans say Gobo and Mokey should get together (this can be a very heated debate among Muppet fans, trust me! )

I only have She-Ra 1.1 so far (not the Best Of, which I assume the Sweet Bee episode is in), so I have no opinion yet on the whole Sweet Bee-Frosta thing. Castaspella is okay, but her voice sounds quite a bit older to me, and not a good match for the younger He-Man, lol.

I just finished She-Ra 1.1 recently, now I'm so eager for them to put out 1.2!
    It's Disk 4 from Season 2. I posted the clip from youtube...now you can deside. hope this helps!
    Last edited by Princess Adora NJ; August 5, 2010 at 09:27pm. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    For a peace and love in our universe- MotU and POP together !
    I have the power, and so can you!

Follow me on the Council of the First Ones Podcast.

Support The Great Rebellion Collector's Club

Princess Adora NJ