View Poll Results: Do you like Rio Blast's staction ?

Voters
344. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I like him

297 86.34%
  • Nope I don't like him

47 13.66%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Do you like The Rio Blast Staction?

any staction is a good staction

First: ANY staction is a good staction. I had mixed emotions at first, but...i don't know about you fans, but THIS fan likes to periodically re-arrange his figures in a battle scene, and I wasn't too keen having "figures" that not only cost twice as much, but also did not have any poseable features.
    I have completley come around however, as i find this way they don't get loose, and the four horsemen KNOW what a cool pose is, so there's really no need to want the change them, as the fit right in to any battle scene I can conjure.

Second: The Four Horsemen do no wrong. They are Gods as far as I am concerned. And I thank them profusely for fighting so hard on our behalf to keep MOTU going...whatever form it may take.

so to answer the questions simply.
    Yes, the Rio Blast staction kicks butt.
    AWESOME TRADERS:
    Sammy Banderas/jcb1973/Troy-Klops/Mystical musician/Daviono1089

MY .ORG FEEDBACK

MY EBAY FEEDBACK

"I Do hope you don't bruise easily He-Man!"
    ~Stevetor~

I really like the Rio Blast Staction as he is.
    AND
    I also really like the longer hair mock up that was posted and I definitley agree that it would also be great to have Rio in his Guns A-Blazin' mode...
    I'll likely apply these modifications to a Rio, and I'll document/how-to the process to assist anyone interested in doing the same. I imagine the mods will be rather simple so folks will be able to easily customize Rio Blast more to their liking if they are so inclined.
    Check out my Custom Figures! http://www.jsunscustoms.com

He looks good. I don't think that 4H could have gotten him looking any better then he does now. I could be wrong.
    "A Person Who Is Willing To Die For Someone Else, Has Nothing To Live For Themselves!"

~ Me ~

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=141117

Never liked the character, but what we've got is as good as we'll ever get out of what amounts to being an Eternian Wild West Marshal.

Heroic Ruler of Nothing KidRandor's Avatar
    I like the Magnum P.I. Rio Blast better. Those boots.....oh those boots.

I'm sure someone must have already said this, but I don't have time to read through 5 pages of posts....

VEGETA, WHAT DOES THE SCOUTER SAY ABOUT HIS POWER LEVEL?
    People who say certain characters should never be remade is stupid. Throw rocks at them.

I support Filmation characters for MOTUC! Let Mattel know it's worth their while to get the rights to those characters!

Well I finally got me a Rio Blast a week or so ago and I gotta say he is possibly my favorite staction so far, but I also really love Squeeeze a whole lot too, especially since I didn't care for him as much from the pictures, but like most say, those pics don't do these stactions justice!

Yeah, Rio Blast ROCKS!!
    – No comment.

Yes i like it! Is very cool!

Not one of my favorite stactions, honestly!!!
    The gleam of the Power Sword lights your way as you enter the fantastic world of Eternia...

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    When matty ever gets to Rio Blast for an motuc version. I'd like something between the two for the classic version & that awesome stction. extra 200x head with eye piece & huge gun that slips over his arm like the 200x MAA toy. As for the action features guns I wouldn't mind if they are just snap on's. I'd like to think of his abilities like MAA from the MYP.

I'd personally would like his bio to reveal that him & Man-At-Arms known each other during the great unrest. He was fatally injured from a stampede or from a battle with Prahvus & his band of warriors. He was then rebuilt with cybernetic parts. More than 20 years latter he again meets MAA & fights along side him & his new friend He-Man. He joins the Masters to fight the new threat of the Horde invaders & is now a renegade along with the other Masters.

i think the update is EPIC.. it's a MAJOR upgrade from the original.. and is one of my top favorite of the line

I think Rio was one of the best 200X reduxes that they made. They did a great job incorporating the classic elements into the sculpt, while subtracting the "silly" aspects.

Rio Blast actually looks like he would actually fit in on Eternia now. Epsecially with my own personal MOTU canon.
    200X Power Sword, 200X Toon, 200X Continuity.... Yeah, it's all about 200X!!

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    i wish matty will add something to the motuc that was from the 200x. big revolver gun, extra head something.