Thread: Club NA 06 "Sword & Staff"

Club NA 06 "Sword and Staff"

Time for episode 6 of the New Adventures! Sword & Staff!! Enjoy and discuss!!

- - - Updated - - -

Haha love Skeletor off on his own pouting. New darker eyes two? Haha surprise party for Skeletor!! I love it! LOL. Haha the goon squad trying to get a Tremors 2 looking creature to attack him, and he just glares him down to whimpering. Nice to see returning characters like Meliack(spelling?). The creatures all look great too, always enjoy seeing different creatures. Tic Tac Toe to open the door! Whoa, Quake turning on beast mode! Get everyone dose and steroid up! Come on Adam, learn how to wheel and deal a little better. Who's this?? Goro?? Sagitar, great name! Blinded by the liiiiiiiiight aka crystal. Sorceress!!! Love her wisdom! Love the new Skeletor armor/look, badass, although I did like the mostly black eyes with a spot of red pupil. Scientists return!! He-Man and Skele's battle feels like it's in the Fortress of Solitude, very cool. I liked the ending with Skeletor gaining more strength and keeping the new look. Great moral too!
    Last edited by HordakQuack; January 3, 2017 at 08:07am.
    Creator of the New Adventures Watching Club, come join us! Click here!

"The meat was gamey, the potatoes were lumpy, and this coffee tastes like it was strained through someones urethra." - Dean Stephan

Who is Meliack?
    Try to reach inside of me, try to drain my energy
    Let me show you just what I'm made of
    Simple curiosity trying to take a bite of me
    Let me show you just what I'm made of now...

Quote Originally Posted by Neophron View Post
    Who is Meliack?
    The big guy with the one eye from episode 2.

And close HQ, just need to lose the 'c'!

Shezar in MOTUC please! The All American's Avatar
    Just watched episode 6. It was nice to see Meliac back, no pun intended. I'm curious to see if he'll be a major recurring character. And we saw the debut of Sagitar. He pretty much came out of nowhere, lol. The cartoon is still very choppy.

That crystal didn't look too evil, but created Battle Blade Skeletor. Kinda reminded me of the '87 movie, especially with its temporary effect. I guess Skeletor got the essence of it there at the end.

I think my favorite part was seeing Quakke get roided up by the crystal's power. His toy is wacky looking, especially with the bulging eyes and body, so the episode helps explain that (asssuming it's not temporary).

And Skeletor's new pet was kinda cool.

Heroic Warrior
    I just recently made an New Adventures video thing.

Also, I did miss that Meliac dude later in the series.

Meliac is one of my favorite underrated and underused characters from this series (he's in my signature list!). Who doesn't love a giant Cyclops?
    Some remaining, post 2016-Reveals, WANTS:
    Kittrina, Garth, Master Sebrian, Lodar, (comic)Garn, Meliac, Sagitar, Melog, Spirit of Evil, Slime Pit He-Man, Artilla, Drissi, Caz, Grot, Melaktha, Granita, Lady Slither, Dylamug, Scrollos, Hunga, Rajar, Bubblor, Songster, Red Beast, Zed, Horde Mummy, Quakke, NA Sorceress, Staghorn, Col. Blast...and hoping to someday see a Fright Zone with Slime Pit!

Great participation everyone! Will start episode 7 this coming Monday!
    Creator of the New Adventures Watching Club, come join us! Click here!

"The meat was gamey, the potatoes were lumpy, and this coffee tastes like it was strained through someones urethra." - Dean Stephan

I thought the surprise party for Skeletor was a bit weird, but it generated some cool / funny stuff. I liked seeing Skeletor care for his new pet by chasing after it.

I think I finally understand the moon like thing is where they park the mothership . . . maybe?

I'll join in with everyone on Meliac
    Adam's line about highway robbery (?) seemed odd.
    Interesting to see Adam in a position to use his cover story as a merchant.
    Last edited by McHorde-Trooper; February 1, 2017 at 05:27pm. Reason: Spelling