Thread: CGI He-Man and She-Ra

CGI He-Man and She-Ra

Do you remember the Final Fantasy movie that they showed in theaters? The one where the characters ALMOST look like they're real people, with very detailed faces, and bodies?

I was wondering... as anyone ever done a purely CGI He-Man, She-Ra, Skeletor, or Hordak (or any other MotU/PoP character, for that matter) with the same sort of style as that movie had?

If so, I'd absolutely love to see that.
    "I'm not just crying for Hordak. I'm crying for the saddest thing I know - a wasted life. To be given that most precious gift - the gift of living, to do with as we choose. I'm crying, because this man has chosen to throw it away, and when he goes, nobody will care..." - She-Ra ( "My Friend, My Enemy")

Quote Originally Posted by Canadian_He-Man View Post
    Do you remember the Final Fantasy movie that they showed in theaters? The one where the characters ALMOST look like they're real people, with very detailed faces, and bodies?

I was wondering... as anyone ever done a purely CGI He-Man, She-Ra, Skeletor, or Hordak (or any other MotU/PoP character, for that matter) with the same sort of style as that movie had?

If so, I'd absolutely love to see that.
    I did some 3d models, but not nearly as good as FF.
    Take a look at my deviantart. http://kaassouffle.deviantart.com/gallery/

Heroic Master of Cats Judeh Simon's Avatar
    I modeled and textured a Trapjaw video game model so I had to keep him very low poly.

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=115460
    My MOTUC top 10 wants (POST NYTF 2014):

Queen Angella - Hunga the Harpy - Peekablue -Mermista - Veena - Red Knight - Vultak - Dylamug - Sibyline - Kex Queen

Small creatures that need to happen: Imp - 3 main twiggets