Thread: Alliance of the Rebels II: Nightmares

Hybrid View

Hordak's Pupil General Stingrad's Avatar

Alliance of the Rebels II: Nightmares

I know it's been awhile since you heard from me, but I have returned with a new story, Allaince of the Rebels II: Nightmares. Hope you enjoy it.

She-Ra: Princess of Power

Alliance of the Rebels II: Nightmares

By: General Stingrad

Disclaimer: This is fanfiction and I don’t own the characters, Star Wars belongs to George Lucas and She-Ra belongs to Mattel and Filmation

Chapter I: Stirrings of the Force

PRINCESS ADORA’S DIARY

FIFTH DAY IN THE FIFTH YEAR OF THE HORDE’S OCCUPATION OF ETHERIA

This has been a slow week, Hordak hasn’t attacked at all, not even once, and many of the Rebels think that he has given up, but I know better, I know that he is up to something and have been exercising and practicing for when he does strike.

While I was exercising, I suddenly experienced a strange feeling, it was a strange sense of warning that surged through my body, as if to say “be warned Adora, be warned.”

I paused for a moment and continued exercising, little did I know how right that feeling would be.

THE LOG OF DARTH VADER, DARK LORD OF THE SITH

22 YEARS AFTER THE END OF THE CLONE WARS

Two years have passed since, the Death Star’s destruction at the hands of a Force-Sensitive pilot.

Since then, I have since learned that the pilot’s name, Luke Skywalker, could it be possible that Padmé gave birth to the child before she died, could it be possible that his lives, I must meditate on this, but not now I have important work at hand.

My master has ordered me to go to Falleen, to meet with Prince Xizor in order to secure a deal to ship materials to the construction site of the Second Death Star.

My master thinks of Xizor as a valuable ally, but I cannot stand him, his arrogance is overwhelming and I sense that he planning a coup against the Emperor, and to make it worse my master refuses to believe that Xizor is a member of the crime syndicate Black Sun, he dismisses it as “frivolous rumors, not worth considering,” but I know better and yet despite this, I must obey my master.

While I was preparing for the trip, Commander Piett, one of the empire's most trusted officers entered my chambers.

I turned around and faced him, “What is it, commander?” I asked him as he stood in attention.

“Lord Vader, your shuttle is ready,” he informed me nervously, I could tell he wanted to ask me something about this mission; I could sense it through the Force.

“Thank you, commander,” I told him, I paused for a moment and asked, “You have some else to report commander?”

“Well, more of a question, Prince Xizor is known to have ties to Black Sun, why does the Emperor trust him, or at least allow the 501st to accompany you for protection?” he said as he waited for an answer.

I thought for a moment, how I would have loved to tell him that he was correct and tell the 501st to prepare for deployment, but that would not please my master, “ Xizor’s ties to Black Sun are minimal at best and he does own the largest shipping firm in the Galaxy, this meeting is important to the Emperor; Xizor knows that and will not try anything, the 501st will not be needed,” I informed him as I got out of my meditation chamber and left for the hangar.

While I was walking, I sensed a tremor in the Force, there would be something about this journey that will be unexpected.

PRINCESS ADORA’S DIARY

The strange feeling I encountered earlier hasn’t left me, and in fact it has gotten worse, in addition to having this feeling dread and seeing visions of Etheria in ruins.

I decided to go to Castle Brightmoon, hoping Queen Angella would have answer to it.

I mounted Spirit and took off for the castle hoping to find a solution; while I was riding, I wasn’t looking where I was going and almost ran into a tree, but somehow I dodged it, it almost as if something had augmented my reflexes.

Finally, after two hours I arrived at Castle Brightmoon, I dismounted Spirit and entered the castle.

I walked along the halls of the castle looking at the murals on the walls, I had seen them before, they were scenes of ancient battles fought between Angellians and their ancient enemies, but now, it was if I could witness the battle and hear the cries of the wounded, it was overwhelming and was making me dizzy, I placed my hand on my forehead as I staggered down the hall until I collapsed.

When I come to, I found myself on a cot in the castle’s infirmary, I saw Queen Angella sitting beside my bed, “It’s good to see you awake Adora,” she said warmly as she got up and looked at a monitor.

“What happened, your majesty,” I asked as I tried to get up but I was too weak to do so.

“You were found near the door to my throne room collapsed on the floor,” she told me with a concerned tone to her voice.

It was then I remember why I had come here, I asked Angella about my vision and this feeling I have been having.

“Premonition isn’t unheard of, but the ability to see into the past is rare,” she said puzzled as she rested her head in her hands, her blue eyes flashed with concerned, “how long have you had this feeling Adora,” she continued thoughtfully.

“A few times before, I have had a feeling of danger in my gut, but I have not had the ability to see what happened in the past before until today,” I told her as I sat up and massaged my forehead.

“I think you need you to rest Adora, and you’ll start to feel better,” she said as he left the room.

It has been 3 hours since I left Couruscant for my meeting with Xizor, everything is going accordingly, and decided to go and meditate.

My shuttle is specially modified with a meditation chamber that allows me to relax and breathe without my helmet.

I went to the comlink and activated it, “Pilot, I am going to mediate, inform me when we reach Falleen,” I told the pilot.

“Yes, Lord Vader,” he replied as I turned off the comlink and went to my mediation chamber.

Once I was inside the chamber and the upper shell was closed, I removed my mask, it felt good to remove that stuffy mask and breathe fresh air, albeit pressurized.

Once my lungs became accoustmed to breathing on my own, I sat back and mediatated.

I thought about Padmé, and those horrible words my master told me, ‘it seems in your anger, you killed her,’ I still think it impossible, she was alive I know it, everyday I probe the Force hoping to sense her, but nothing comes up, my master lied to me he said I could save her, but she died, I will make him pay for it one of these days, but not yet.

Before I could continue thinking about it, the shuttle began to shake violently, and I was thrown out of the chamber.

My lungs screamed for air, the pain paralyzed me and rendered mewas helpless, as fast as I could I summoned my mask to me and put in on.

Within seconds the machinery keeping my alive stabilized my condition and eased the pain.

Once I had regained my strength, I stood up and went to investigate what happened.
    Last edited by General Stingrad; September 27, 2006 at 06:15pm.
    Etheria will be mine!

Great post. I was beginning to wonder if you'd fallen off the Earth. Or was stolen by gypses. I think we need another fan collaboration. Isn't Thew40 about due for scaring up another one?
    "Please, don't try anything you're about to see us do at home." - Adam Savage
    "EVER!" - Jamie Hyneman

"I reject your reality and substitue my own." - Adam Savage

"Aren't tracer rounds illegal?" - Jamie Hyneman

Here is chapter II, Light Hope must obey an order that goes against his principles, and much more is at stake for She-Ra than just Etheria, hope you like it.

Chapter II: Secret Warnings

THE MUSINGS OF LIGHT HOPE

14,0090 YEARS AFTER THE WAR OF ILLUMINATION

Something has happened to day, an evil unknown to Etheria has arrived and it must be stopped before it is too late.

I first sensed it while I was contemplating, the Essence, the collective consciousness from which everything in the universe came from, when I felt a wave of dark energy overshadow it.

I wanted to investigate this more, but before I could I heard a voice proclaim, “Light Hope, make yourself known to the Cosmic Enforcer!”

I came back to this world, and saw Zodak standing in front of me, “Zodak, what brings you to Etheria?” I asked him curiously.

It is odd that a Cosmic Enforcer would appear on Etheria as they considered Etheria to be safe from evil thanks to magic of the ancient Gnostics, who founded the planet.

“An evil force has arrived on Etheria,” he told me bluntly.

“I know I have sensed it, I was going to investigate it and call for Adora to look into it,” I told him, did he not think that I could handle it; I have guarded Etheria for millennia and know how to handle these things.

“That is why I have come, this darkness will test her, if she fails and follows the darkness, you are to take her powers from her so they can not be used for evil,” he told me.

“I know that,” I informed him plainly.

“There is more, if she follows the darkness, you are to by order of the Cosmic Enforcers, kill Princess Adora,” he told me, staring at me.

“I will not, I am a Gnostic sworn to uphold and defend life, I will not take a life,” I told him with a sense of indignation in my voice, I would break the principle vow of Gnosticism, “Bious Preservum Defendio Sacrus Mortem- I swear by the Unknowable One to preserve and defend life till the day I die,” all Gnostics must take this vow and must never break it, under pain of bansishment.

“You will do it, it is the will of the Cosmic Enforcers that if Adora fails, that you are to kill her,” he declared.

“You were once a Gnostic, Zodak, and you dare to forsake your vows. I see why you Enforcers fled to the Universe, so not as to pay the price for your apostasy, leave this sacred place, Zodak and never come here again!” I spat at the Cosmic Enforcer and threw a bolt of energy at him sending him flying into a wall but not powerful enough to kill him.

Zodak got to his feet, I thought he was going to attack, but instead he just looked at me see and said, “you cannot disobey the enforcers, Light Hope, you will obey our orders,” he said as he vanished into light.

I knew he was right, even though the Enforcers have no power on Etheria, I knew Zodak, known for his fits of anger and vengeance, would waste no time in getting his fellow Enforcers to extend their control to Etheria, and the battle would ensue would devastate the planet far worse than anything that Hordak could do.

THE ACCOUNT OF SECOND SITH EMPIRE AS TOLD BY IT’S MERCIFUL LEADER EMPEROR COS PALPATINE.

I was mediating, probing the Dark Side for the secrets told my master took to his grave, the secret of immortality, a secret that has eluded me for too long, but I shall ensure my immortality other ways if I cannot to find the secret.

A few years ago, I made a deal with an evil warlord named Atha Prime, that in exchange for his secrets of cloning, which his knowledge is said to even rival that of the Kaminoans, I made him Overseer of the planet Byss in the Deep Core. Using his secrets I have begun to make clones of myself, and using this along with the holocron of the ancient Sith Lord, Exar Kun, I will be able to survive death, but I hope not to resort to it, and discover the secret of decoding my master’s texts and learn his dark secrets.

While I was mediating, the light on my throne indicating that an incoming message is on my private holochannel went off.

I activated the projector and an image of Prince Xizor appeared before me.

“Xizor, what do I owe this visit to?” I asked the green skinned reptoid with a faint smile.

“Darth Vader has failed to arrive at the meeting, my liege, and there has been no trace of shuttle,” the Dark Prince replied in his usually cutthroat way.

“This is unlike Lord Vader, I will get to the bottom of this, my friend,” I told him as I cut the transmission off and closed my eyes to search for my apprentice through the Force.

I scanned the galaxy and could find no trace, it was if he vanished from the Galaxy, so I widened my search to include the universe, and begun my exhaustive search to find my wayward apprentice.

I made my way to the cockpit, there I found the pilots slouched in there seats, the bio readout built into my mask indicated that both pilots had been killed; I would probably would have perished as well if weren’t for my life support systems.

I examined the readouts on the consoles, the screens looked burned as if the circuits had been fried by electrical energy, I removed the cover on the console and examined the circuitry.

The damage was extensive and beyond repair, my guess is that we encountered a cosmic storm and the vast energies fried the circuits and the pilots in an attempt to regain control were electrocuted, the storm would have fried the circuitry in my suit had it been for the fact that they were hooked up to the meditation chamber's reserve power supply that has been shielded against power spikes in case of such an emergency.

While I was examine the damage, I sensed something about this world, I sensed we were no longer in the Galaxy and yet I felt a presence in the Force, how could that both Jedi and Sith philosophy states that our Galaxy is the only one where the Force has made it’s presence known, unless Master C’Boath had been right and we not the only ones who know of the Force’s will.

I decided the best thing to do is go and collect information, and find out just what planet I am on and if they willing to help the Empire.

I walked for several kilometers until I came to a tavern, I entered it, no doubt I took the locals by surprise, a few of them looked at my mumbled some things about and a few even spoke up, I could ended their talk with a mere thought, but I did not have time to deal with them.

I approached the bar and waited for the barkeep to come my way.

“What can I get for you sir?” he said his voice trembling as he tried to stare into the lenses of my mask.

“Information, you will tell me where am I,” I said waving my hand to perform a Sith Mind Trick to extract the most of information.

While I was interrogating the man, a group of armored troops walked up to me, “Attention citizen you will cease and desist your questioning,” one the troops ordered me.

“You will drop your weapons and walk away,” I told them trying to influence their thoughts it did not work, either these troops have will made of the strongest metal or they are robotic, I guessed the later, since no will can resist a Sith Mind Trick, only one has ever resisted that, and that was Princess Leia, and that came from years of training, something these flunkies lacked.

“Once again, citizen, by order of Lord Hordak you will cease and desist,” one of the troopers demanded.

I removed my saber from the belt and said, “As you wish.”

The troopers fired their blasters, but no a blaster is match for a lightsaber, I deflected the blaster bolts and sent them back at them, “this was hardly worth the effort,” I said as I dispatched the last of them and went back to finish my integration.

I found out that I was on Etheria in the Eternian Star System, I had heard that name before, of course the woman whose shipped crash shortly before the Death Star plans were stolen, perhaps there was reason for my ship crashing here after all.

PRINCESS ADORA’S DIARY

I am still in the infirmary in Castle Brightmoon, Queen Angella is still looking for a cure but as found nothing, although one book seems to catch her intrigue her more than the other, it is entitled, The Account of the Whills and the Dialogues with the Force”, I had heard Angella once, that eons ago on her homeworld of Celestia, in addition to her people there were a group of beings, beings of pure energy known as Whills, they were said to be founders of the universe’s great religions, including Gnosticism.

They had long ago, evolved beyond the need of bodies and spent all their time in meditation, probing a mystical energy field called, Deim Foerce, or the force of the gods, over time this became corrupted Dieum Forcoe which means the force, and finally into the Force.

Once they felt they had studied it enough, they left Celestia and were never seen again, I wonder what could the Whills have to do with my visions.

I had little time for think, for soon I received a message from Light Hope, She-Ra was needed at the Crystal Castle.

I went up to Angella, and told her I had go take care of something, she asked me if I was all right enough to go, “I have little choice but to go,” I informed her as I left for the stables.

Once there, I unhitched Spirit and went to a secluded corner of the stables.

I looked around to make sure no one was watching me then I raised sword and proclaimed, “For the Honor of Grayskull!”

A brilliant light surrounded me and Spirit as the power of King Grayskull filled us, I felt renewed as the power came over me, I was no longer Adora.

“I AM SHE-RA!” I proclaimed as I pointing my sword, now glowing with power and knowledge of the ancient Gnostics, at Spirit.

The energies removed the enchantment his ancient owner placed on him long ago, and soon his magnificent wings and horn appeared, like I was no longer Adora, he was now no longer Spirit, but Swift Wind!.

Once the light subsided and the transformation was over I mounted Swift Wind and made my way to Mount Consecro and the Crystal Castle.

We flew for some time, before we reached the Mountains of Immortality and began the ascent to the summit of the Sacred Mountain to reach the Castle.

When we reached the top, I dismounted my steed and approach the gates and declared, “For the Honor of Grayskull, I command thee, Light Hope, king of Infintia and last of the Gnostics to raise the gates of thy Crystal Castle and bid the Restorer of the Honor of Grayskull and Protector of the Defender of the Castle of Grayskull entry!”

The large bejeweled doors swung open, and I slowly walked into the castle.

Despite the amount the times I’ve been I still get a chill up my spine when I come here, just site of thousands of living crystals, containing the souls of the Etheria’s ancient rulers, creeps me out, but right now I had other things to worry about.

I respectfully approached the altar crystal, and knelt silent praying, “Light Hope, oh great king of Infintia, who gave his life freeing this world make yourself and thy will known to the servant of the lineage of Grayskull before this altar,” and waited for a reply.

The Crystal began to glow and soon a beam multicolored energy shot out and the familiar voice of Light Hope replied, “Rise, She-Ra.”

I asked him why he had summoned me here, he told me an evil being as entered Etheria and I was needed to stop him.

“What does this being look like?” I asked curious to know what I was going to up against.

“This is what he looks like She-Ra,” he said as he produced the all too familiar image of Lord Vader.

Light Hope noticed I turned pale, “Yes, this the same Darth Vader whom Adora faced when she was stranded in another galaxy, his ship crashed here and you know he is dangerous,” the ethereal entity told me.

“Don’t worry, I’ll take care of Vader,” I told him confidently as I drew my sword.

“There is one other thing, She-Ra, there is more than Etheria at stake,” he told me as I made my away to the exit, I did not understand what he meant but something told me it wasn’t good.
    Last edited by General Stingrad; September 27, 2006 at 11:55pm.
    Etheria will be mine!

Gypsies huh, well I did travel with them when I was younger, I was sideshow attraction I was "The Living Corpse" (sorry Phantom of the Opera humor, that's what you get for mentioning gypsies ) As for thew40, I'm not commenting on that. Anyway, glad you like the fic so far stay tuned because things are going intresting and dark, very dark.
    Etheria will be mine!

Darker, huh? Cool! We'll have to compare notes to see who gets the darkest. This story, or book three of my saga. Should be interesting either way. Keep it rolling.
    "EVER!" - Jamie Hyneman

I would have to say your stories would probally win that bet, although mine can get pretty dark. I think you'll like this fic, this is going to be the Revenge of the Sith of fanfics, in fact the only story that tops in darkness is 16:16.
    Etheria will be mine!

Chapter III is here, the slide into Dark Side begins hope you enjoy it.

Chapter III: Into the Maelstrom

LORD HORDAK’S JOURNAL

FIFTH DAY IN THE FIFTH YEAR OF MY OCCUPATION OF ETHERIA

For the past days I have been silent, hoping to take the Rebellion by surprise and then crush them once and for all.

While I was busy plotting today, Shadow Weaver, came into my throne room with some interesting news.

“My lord, I have something to report,” she said as she floated into the room, even though she hid her disfigured face behind her red hood, I could sense she was smiling.

“This had better be good, Weaver,” I said as I looked up from my battle plans, I was no mood for her stupid schemes and wanted results.

“It is, my lord, I have sensed a being of dark power has arrived on Etheria, he could be a great ally in our war against the rebels,” she said as she produced an image of a tall being dressed in black armor with computers hanging from his torso and belt and his face obscured with a black mask.

“The last being you said would help us was that miserable little upstart Keldor, and he betrayed me,” I informed her as grabbed her by the neck of her robe. If I ever set foot on Eternia again I would make Keldor pay for his betrayal.

“Keldor was untrustworthy, I admit, but this time I shall make up for that, I assure you this being is the key to defeating the rebels,” she said pleading me to trust her.

“Very well use your magic to bring him here, but I warn if he betrays me, it will be you who will pay,” I told her as I summoned a Shadow Priest and destroyed him just by looking at him, to remind her that I have control over her fate and smiled as I released her.

Awhile later, she returned to tell me that she had teleported the being to the Fright Zone Interogation Room.

I left my throne and went there; this was the first time I saw this being in person he was even more fierce, perhaps it was the way the darkness shrouding him like a phantom; perhaps it was the dark energies around him projecting an aura of evil around him; or the harsh mechanical breathing hinting at a life support system, whatever it even made me a little faint as I walked up to him.

“Who are you, and where am I?” the being asked, he was strapped to a chair and was trying break free, I could see it took my force awhile to restrain him as the remains of several Horde Troopers were strewn across the floor.

“No one can break those straps, they are made of pure Eternium,” I informed him proudly, but as I was soon proven wrong as he almost effortlessly broke the straps as if they were made of wood.

A group of Horde Troopers swarmed around him but I ordered them to stand down, “I’ll handle this,” I said as I dismissed them.

“I’ll be asking the questions here, now tell me who you are and why you are on Etheria,” I asked him.

“I am Lord Darth Vader, Dark Lord of the Sith, and apprentice to Emperor Palpatine of Naboo,” he said as he summoned his weapon to him, a hilt to some sort of sword and pressed a button making a blade of red energy to extend from the hilt.

I turned my prosthetic arm into a clenched hand with a sword in it and attacked the being; I must admit that I was taken aback when he mentioned the word ‘Sith’, my father told me about them; they were magicians who utilized the dark destructive energies of an energy field known as the Force.

The Sith ruled for millennia, using this Force and its destructive dark side as their ally, a distant galaxy. Theirs was an empire which was said to equal if not larger than the Horde’s territory, but their rule was coming to its end.

Their own thirst for power combined with an ongoing against war their hated enemies, led to their downfall, “it was as if the very universe screamed in pain and terror for a brief instant and was silenced instantly,” was how Horde Prime described their destruction.

“Impossible, the Sith are long dead, their legacy in ruins and their empire broken!” I said as I pulled back my sword before he could destroy it.

“One survived the Great Carnage at Russuan, to rebuild the Order, now where thousands stood, now only two exist and those two restored the empire and made it stronger,” he said as he swung his sword and destroyed mine.

I fell to my knees in pain as the electricity surged from my severed arm; I looked up at him in shock.

“You are defeated, now you will give me the information that I seek,” he told me.

“No one defeats Hordak and survives,” I said as I closed my eyes and chanted a spell, but at the same time he must have cast a spell for we both went flying into the air, this Force he uses, if he is a Sith, must be or at least related to Essence whose destructive side I use to power my dark magic.

“Vader wait, it is obvious we are matched in power, but perhaps instead of fighting we might team up and we could crush this planet,” I told him as I stood up, hoping he would see things my way.

“That is not in my best interest now, it would be waste of my time and power, to help conquer a planet that offers so little to the Empire,” he said as he got up and left the room, my troops wanted to stop him but told them to stand down, it is better to let him go than to have a war that would decimate our troops, but I would keep my eye on this Darth Vader in hopes he would do my dirty work without knowing it.

PRINCESS ADORA’S DIARY

I left the Crystal Castle and searched for this Vader, I still shudder at my last encounter with him, sometimes I think I’m still feeling the effects of the torture I was put through, I wished I could have died then and there, but the powers of Grayskull gave me strength to get through that ordeal with my life and secret intact, now I would have face Vader in battle and fear the outcome.

I was outside Brightmoon, when I saw what appeared to a being dressed in black armor, something told me that I had found Vader.

“Land near the woods Swifty, I want to try and take Vader in surprise,” I told Swift Wind as he began the descent; once he landed I dismounted and went to hide behind a tree.

When he came closer, I drew my sword and jumped out, “I don’t know how you got here, but you’re not welcomed on Etheria,” I told him as went to attack only to find my sword blocked by his weapon, an energy sword of some sorts.

“Finally, a warrior of competent skills, and strong in the Force too,” he said as we broke the deadlock.

“For your information, the name is She-Ra, and I’ll show you force,” I said as I swung my sword at him only to have blocked again, it was as if he was predicting my moves.

“You have great power She-Ra, I sense anger in you and hatred, yet you do not use them,” he said as he lunged at me.

We fought for sometime, I thought that I had the upper hand, until that I noticed that his sword was cutting through the Sword of Protection, I was so shocked by this that I did not noticed that he kicked me in the gut sending me flying.

I hit a nearby tree, my back screamed in pain, but I couldn’t focus on that now, this enemy had to be defeated.

“It’ll take more than a kick to stop me,” I said as got back, drew my sword and attacked him but once again he blocked my attacked, I tried to get the upper hand, but just as I thought I was winning, I was taken aback as I felt his sword cut through and then destroy my sword.

I fell to the ground, I looked up at terror as I saw Vader’s saber pointed at my throat, for the first time it seemed there seemed no way to win.

“I sense your fear She-Ra, now use it, strike me down,” he said as his moved his weapon closer to my throat.

I didn’t know what to do, part of me wanted to continue fight but the more sensible side told to flee into the whispering woods, where I could hide.

I backed away slowly and when I was far enough from the blade, I got to my feet and ran into the forest.

21 YEARS AFTER THE END OF THE CLONE WARS

I have faced many warriors before, some were Jedi, some were bounty hunters, some were Dark Jedi and would-be Siths, but none of the equaled this power of this She-Ra, she was truly a formidable warrior and the Force is strong with her, such potential begs for Sith training and would be a much better to train than that weakling Adora.

Yes, I could train her as my apprentice and then kill the Emperor then I would be the master Sith, it is the way of the Sith and has been so for thousands of years, Darth Necrous taught Darth Plagueis then Plagueis killed his master and found his own apprentice, the Emperor who is also known as Darth Sidious; my master trained two apprentices before me, but I shall return the cycle to the way it should be and kill him to take on my own apprentice, this She-Ra and together we will rule the Galaxy!

While I was thinking about this, I heard the voice of my master, “Lord Vader, are you alive can you hear me?” it said ringing through Force to reach me.

I knelt down, “I am alive my master, I can hear you,” I answered back.

“Lord Vader, why did you not go to Falleen for your meeting with Prince Xizor, he was concerned for you,” my master asked, I could not help but laugh mentally, the only reason he was concerned is that his shipping company, Xizor Transport Systems (XTS) is in the lead to ship materials for the new Death Star that my master wants to build and if I don’t show up, he might lose it.

“My shuttle crashed on another planet, but I have made a discovery, this planet is home to a powerful warrior, powerful enough to crush the rebels, I need only a few items to turn her to the Dark Side,” I informed my master, hiding my true intentions from him.

“What do you need?” he asked curious to turn She-Ra to the ways of the Sith.

“I will need a several legions of Stormtroopers among them my 501st; some Cruisemissle Troopers; and some AT-ST’s, I believe there is a Sith spell that can transport these items here my master,” I informed my master.

“That is a lot of equipment, is this warrior really worth it all, Lord Vader,” he told me, I informed him that is was and that this ally could crush the rebels.

“Very well, I will give you what you want, my apprentice, but I expect to see results,” he told coldly.

“You will my master,” I told him; he would see results, however it would not be the results he wanted.

Once my master, ended the communiqué, I stood up and prepared my plan to bring this She-Ra to the Dark Side.

THE ACCOUNT OF THE SECOND SITH EMPIRE AS TOLD BY IT’S MERCIFUL LEADER, EMPEROR PALPATINE.

I have finally made contact with Darth Vader, is his outside the galaxy on a planet called Etheria, that name is familiar, but I cannot remember where I heard it from.

What was interesting was that I sensed another Force Presence besides Vader, it appears that Jorus C’Boath was not as crazy as the Jedi Council made him out to be when he proposed the Force existed in other galaxies, this could be important to the future of the Sith, but that is for another time.

Vader had asked me to send him supplies and troops, it will be difficult the spell of Darth Mortus had not been used in over 12,000 years and could be deadly to the user if done incorrectly.

“Commander Jerjerrod,” I called through the comlink on my throne, Commander Jerjerrod was in charge of military supplies.

“Yes, your highness,” he answered back.

“I want some supplies to be ready for transport at once,” as I told him as I told him what I wanted.

“Yes, your highness it will be done,” he answered as I turned off the comlink, opened up a compartment in the throne revealing ancient scroll, and got up to see the order.

As I was getting up, my advisor, Sate Pestage came before me and said, “my lord, is it wise to give Vader his order, he is a Sith and the way of the Sith is that the apprentice kills the master, he is no doubt planning to supplant you, my liege.”

“Vader knows his place, I sensed no treason in him, and as for supplanting me Vader is in another galaxy it would be foolish for him to attack now, especially when his distance would enable us to prepare for an attack, no Vader’s loyalty is certain,” I told my advisor as I went to inspect Vader’s orders and prepare to send it to him.

I walked out to the balcony and saw the troops, walkers, and ships ready to be deployed; all that remained was to cast the spell.

I opened the scroll, closed my eyes and chanted, “Powers of the Dark Side, come to the aid of your master, keeper of the Arcane Knowledge of Darth Bane that he passed to his pupil and that came to me from my master. Take these items and send them to my servant so that the will of Sith be done!”

I opened my eyes, I could feel the very essence of the Dark Side in my being, and raised my hand and in a blinding darkness a portal opened and Vader’s order had vanished.

“It is done,” I said as I collapsed to the ground, luckily my guards heard me and helped me up, “Take me to my personal sanctum, I need to rest,” I told them as they took me to my quarters to rest.
    Last edited by General Stingrad; September 28, 2006 at 12:00am.
    Etheria will be mine!

Quote Originally Posted by General Stingrad
    I would have to say your stories would probally win that bet, although mine can get pretty dark. I think you'll like this fic, this is going to be the Revenge of the Sith of fanfics, in fact the only story that tops in darkness is 16:16.
    16:16 was very good.

Quote Originally Posted by General Stingrad
    Heh. We'll leave that up to the fans. I'll make a note to read 16:16 when I can make the time. This one is really moving right along.
    "EVER!" - Jamie Hyneman