Thread: Alliance of the Rebels II: Nightmares

Threaded View

Hordak's Pupil General Stingrad's Avatar

Alliance of the Rebels II: Nightmares

I know it's been awhile since you heard from me, but I have returned with a new story, Allaince of the Rebels II: Nightmares. Hope you enjoy it.

She-Ra: Princess of Power

Alliance of the Rebels II: Nightmares

By: General Stingrad

Disclaimer: This is fanfiction and I don’t own the characters, Star Wars belongs to George Lucas and She-Ra belongs to Mattel and Filmation

Chapter I: Stirrings of the Force

PRINCESS ADORA’S DIARY

FIFTH DAY IN THE FIFTH YEAR OF THE HORDE’S OCCUPATION OF ETHERIA

This has been a slow week, Hordak hasn’t attacked at all, not even once, and many of the Rebels think that he has given up, but I know better, I know that he is up to something and have been exercising and practicing for when he does strike.

While I was exercising, I suddenly experienced a strange feeling, it was a strange sense of warning that surged through my body, as if to say “be warned Adora, be warned.”

I paused for a moment and continued exercising, little did I know how right that feeling would be.

THE LOG OF DARTH VADER, DARK LORD OF THE SITH

22 YEARS AFTER THE END OF THE CLONE WARS

Two years have passed since, the Death Star’s destruction at the hands of a Force-Sensitive pilot.

Since then, I have since learned that the pilot’s name, Luke Skywalker, could it be possible that Padmé gave birth to the child before she died, could it be possible that his lives, I must meditate on this, but not now I have important work at hand.

My master has ordered me to go to Falleen, to meet with Prince Xizor in order to secure a deal to ship materials to the construction site of the Second Death Star.

My master thinks of Xizor as a valuable ally, but I cannot stand him, his arrogance is overwhelming and I sense that he planning a coup against the Emperor, and to make it worse my master refuses to believe that Xizor is a member of the crime syndicate Black Sun, he dismisses it as “frivolous rumors, not worth considering,” but I know better and yet despite this, I must obey my master.

While I was preparing for the trip, Commander Piett, one of the empire's most trusted officers entered my chambers.

I turned around and faced him, “What is it, commander?” I asked him as he stood in attention.

“Lord Vader, your shuttle is ready,” he informed me nervously, I could tell he wanted to ask me something about this mission; I could sense it through the Force.

“Thank you, commander,” I told him, I paused for a moment and asked, “You have some else to report commander?”

“Well, more of a question, Prince Xizor is known to have ties to Black Sun, why does the Emperor trust him, or at least allow the 501st to accompany you for protection?” he said as he waited for an answer.

I thought for a moment, how I would have loved to tell him that he was correct and tell the 501st to prepare for deployment, but that would not please my master, “ Xizor’s ties to Black Sun are minimal at best and he does own the largest shipping firm in the Galaxy, this meeting is important to the Emperor; Xizor knows that and will not try anything, the 501st will not be needed,” I informed him as I got out of my meditation chamber and left for the hangar.

While I was walking, I sensed a tremor in the Force, there would be something about this journey that will be unexpected.

PRINCESS ADORA’S DIARY

FIFTH DAY IN THE FIFTH YEAR OF THE HORDE’S OCCUPATION OF ETHERIA

The strange feeling I encountered earlier hasn’t left me, and in fact it has gotten worse, in addition to having this feeling dread and seeing visions of Etheria in ruins.

I decided to go to Castle Brightmoon, hoping Queen Angella would have answer to it.

I mounted Spirit and took off for the castle hoping to find a solution; while I was riding, I wasn’t looking where I was going and almost ran into a tree, but somehow I dodged it, it almost as if something had augmented my reflexes.

Finally, after two hours I arrived at Castle Brightmoon, I dismounted Spirit and entered the castle.

I walked along the halls of the castle looking at the murals on the walls, I had seen them before, they were scenes of ancient battles fought between Angellians and their ancient enemies, but now, it was if I could witness the battle and hear the cries of the wounded, it was overwhelming and was making me dizzy, I placed my hand on my forehead as I staggered down the hall until I collapsed.

When I come to, I found myself on a cot in the castle’s infirmary, I saw Queen Angella sitting beside my bed, “It’s good to see you awake Adora,” she said warmly as she got up and looked at a monitor.

“What happened, your majesty,” I asked as I tried to get up but I was too weak to do so.

“You were found near the door to my throne room collapsed on the floor,” she told me with a concerned tone to her voice.

It was then I remember why I had come here, I asked Angella about my vision and this feeling I have been having.

“Premonition isn’t unheard of, but the ability to see into the past is rare,” she said puzzled as she rested her head in her hands, her blue eyes flashed with concerned, “how long have you had this feeling Adora,” she continued thoughtfully.

“A few times before, I have had a feeling of danger in my gut, but I have not had the ability to see what happened in the past before until today,” I told her as I sat up and massaged my forehead.

“I think you need you to rest Adora, and you’ll start to feel better,” she said as he left the room.

THE LOG OF DARTH VADER, DARK LORD OF THE SITH

22 YEARS AFTER THE END OF THE CLONE WARS

It has been 3 hours since I left Couruscant for my meeting with Xizor, everything is going accordingly, and decided to go and meditate.

My shuttle is specially modified with a meditation chamber that allows me to relax and breathe without my helmet.

I went to the comlink and activated it, “Pilot, I am going to mediate, inform me when we reach Falleen,” I told the pilot.

“Yes, Lord Vader,” he replied as I turned off the comlink and went to my mediation chamber.

Once I was inside the chamber and the upper shell was closed, I removed my mask, it felt good to remove that stuffy mask and breathe fresh air, albeit pressurized.

Once my lungs became accoustmed to breathing on my own, I sat back and mediatated.

I thought about Padmé, and those horrible words my master told me, ‘it seems in your anger, you killed her,’ I still think it impossible, she was alive I know it, everyday I probe the Force hoping to sense her, but nothing comes up, my master lied to me he said I could save her, but she died, I will make him pay for it one of these days, but not yet.

Before I could continue thinking about it, the shuttle began to shake violently, and I was thrown out of the chamber.

My lungs screamed for air, the pain paralyzed me and rendered mewas helpless, as fast as I could I summoned my mask to me and put in on.

Within seconds the machinery keeping my alive stabilized my condition and eased the pain.

Once I had regained my strength, I stood up and went to investigate what happened.
    Last edited by General Stingrad; September 27, 2006 at 05:15pm.
    Etheria will be mine!