image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

Motuc Blister Eater OnlyOneSkeletor's Avatar
    Dude... you just got my neck broken while exploring your image galleries
    Congratulations on your arrival anyway.
    NEW EP "STORIES UNTOLD" OUT NOW!
    Available on: Itunes Store / Apple Music & Amazon
    More info here: https://www.facebook.com/glenlarocheofficiel
    Listen the single "Flee The Moon" here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hT8qrmaFmq0

Heroic Warrior
    Looks good now open him up!

Mine is one its way! Can't wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm so conflicted about Night Stalker! I had it as a kid, but I always wished it was Stridor. Now we really need some evil vehicles, so I should be stoked to get this, but I'm just so "meh" about it.

Heroic Warrior
    Got mine today and everything turned out great. Really like the extra Horde Trooper heads. Surprised to get them today since I wasn't expecting them until Tuesday.

Got mine today! I never had the vintage version but did have Stridor.

Follow me on Instagram @Clo4k4ndD4gger for MOTUC pics and more.

My Top Most Wanted MOTUC: The Twiggets, Granita, Dylamug, Quakke, Sagitar, Spinwit, Spirit, Staghorn, Cringer (articulated adult form), Catra's Cat Form, Kayo, Filmation Tung Lashor, Master Sebrian, Drissi, Caz, Kittrina, Hawke/Delora, Attak Trak, Roton, Land Shark, Spidor.

Heroic Warrior
    Really pleased with how Night Stalker turned out. The neck articulation works really well. The leg articulation works well, but it would have been nice to have some kind of ratchet. It would also have been cool if it came with a stand of some kind to have him up in a two legged stance. Otherwise I don't really have any complaints. I just hope Super 7 can release Stridor next year.

DSCN8019 - Copy.jpg

DSCN8021 - Copy.jpg

Can someone post a pic with a standing figure next to it? It looks so out of proportion.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by JimPansen View Post
    Can someone post a pic with a standing figure next to it? It looks so out of proportion.
    Here is a pic with Fisto next to him.

DSCN8024.jpg

Hey thanks, that doesn┤t look too bad actually! Maybe it was just Jitzu┤s shrunken head, that it made look too big. Cool!
    But Fisto is a little bit closer to the camera, hmmm.

Quote Originally Posted by xequae View Post
    Here is a pic with Fisto next to him.

DSCN8024.jpg
    Thanks for all of your pics and mini review!

Hey thanks, that doesn┤t look too bad actually! Maybe it was just Jitzu┤s shrunken head, that it made look too big. Cool!
    That picture is NOT a good indication of proportion between a standing figure and the Nightstalker/Stridor Body. The angle IS indeed forced by having the camera so close to the subject. Just look at Fisto's Head compared to Jitsu's in the pic. It is twice the size.

Whenever we get a good picture to get an Idea of scale between ROBOT HORSE buck and MOTUC figure buck, It will be obvious that it was always sculpted a "little" (depending on your preference) too big in proportion compared to any other media, art, or the original toy. You are driving this horse, not riding it.

Heroic Warrior
    This pic is kind of dark, but it shows Man-E-Faces right next to Night Stalker. Night Stalker is pretty big. He is quite a bit bigger than the other horses in the line and really bulky since the figure fits in the horse as opposed to riding.

DSCN8182.JPG

At last! Night Stalker makes its debut for the Classics toyline. Feels like dreaming, though.
    Try to reach inside of me, try to drain my energy
    Let me show you just what I'm made of
    Simple curiosity trying to take a bite of me
    Let me show you just what I'm made of now...

Heroic Warrior
    Man, I'd rather have had no articulation in the neck. I think it looks terrible.

to Ero above me, it does look weird in some of the pics, specifically when it is positioned in anything but the normal standard pose.

...I cannot agree that I'd rather have no articulation. As per usual I'm holding all expectations until I get one in hand, they are always better than I thought once I see it for real.

But I do see what you are saying, it looks like it could be pretty awkward. Glad I have the option to pose it however

Quote Originally Posted by ero View Post
    Man, I'd rather have had no articulation in the neck. I think it looks terrible.
    I'm holding judgement until mine arrives and I get to pose him myself. A lot of people on the forums don't take a heck of a lot of time to pose for their pictures, so things can look a bit off sometimes. I'm not a big fan of the neck in most pics I've seen, but I'll wait until I have the opportunity to pose him myself. Plus, when you're excited about a new thing, sometimes you're just in a hurry to get your pics posted, so the poses aren't given the care they sometimes need in order to show the best of a figure off.

That being said, either his neck and body are too big, or else his legs are too small. I'd say the body is too big, but again, I'll wait until mine arrives. I've been lead to believe something is off by online pictures before, only to find that in person everything looks good.

Quote Originally Posted by xequae View Post
    This pic is kind of dark, but it shows Man-E-Faces right next to Night Stalker. Night Stalker is pretty big. He is quite a bit bigger than the other horses in the line and really bulky since the figure fits in the horse as opposed to riding.

DSCN8182.JPG
    Thats better, thank you! Well, it looks ok here. Still a tad too big for my taste, but not terrible. I┤ll wait for final judgement, till i have it in hand

I'll reserve final judgment until I have it in hand, but the pictures leave me underwhelmed. I think he looks boxy, awkward, and overscaled, and I really don't like the look of the neck. So I'm pessimistic, but am hoping that having him in hand will change my mind.
    Check out my on-going project: THE UNOFFICIAL MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE CLASSICS TOY GUIDE
    Featuring bios, information, accessories, release dates, pictures and trivia for every figure, beast, vehicle and playset released in Masters of the Universe Classics!

Mine hasn't arrived yet, but the pics look great. I was considering army-building this guy, but he's so biiiiiiiiig... and I barely have room now.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by baronterror View Post
    ...I cannot agree that I'd rather have no articulation. As per usual I'm holding all expectations until I get one in hand, they are always better than I thought once I see it for real.

But I do see what you are saying, it looks like it could be pretty awkward. Glad I have the option to pose it however
    I think they could have taken the approach they used with the cats and that mid-torso joint. Maybe a swivel at the base and then a ball joint at the head. But maybe it won't be so bad in hand.

Quote Originally Posted by nicholighkun View Post
    I'm holding judgement until mine arrives and I get to pose him myself. A lot of people on the forums don't take a heck of a lot of time to pose for their pictures, so things can look a bit off sometimes. I'm not a big fan of the neck in most pics I've seen, but I'll wait until I have the opportunity to pose him myself. Plus, when you're excited about a new thing, sometimes you're just in a hurry to get your pics posted, so the poses aren't given the care they sometimes need in order to show the best of a figure off.
    I think OP's pics are fine. I don't think it looks any different in Matthew K's Swoosh pics.

Thats better, thank you! Well, it looks ok here. Still a tad too big for my taste, but not terrible. I┤ll wait for final judgement, till i have it in hand
    I agree, too big, although the pic with Man-E-Faces doesn't bother me quite so much. What does bother me, though, is his size standing in front of the castle. Just like Point Dread, we again have a piece that makes the castle seem underscaled. And while we all can agree that the castle could have been bigger, I think that the 4H should have dropped scale about 10%-15% on PD and Nightstalker to form a better cohesion.
    Last edited by ero; September 26, 2016 at 10:47am.

In the end However Night Stalkers neck looks it was a 4H design choice even as a sculpt shown at Toyfair. They thought the added articulation joints looked really cool, true the final product looks a bit different but one was a sculpt and the other a working toy and when dealing with plastic if the neck has several ball joints they have to be big enough so as not to snap when anyone moves the neck around. Many times The actual toy will vary from the 4H sculpt to some degree.
    Collectors Choice most Wanted Characacters:

Hunga The Harpy, Kittrina, Melaktha, Stridor, Sagitar, General Tateran, Kothos, 200x Sorceress.

Club Grayskull Filmation most Wanted Characacters:

Grizzlor, Leech, Mantenna, Horde Trooper, She-Ra, Prince Adam, Stratos, Modulok, Multibot, Ram-Man, Whiplash, Webstor

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar

MOTUC Night Stalker Arrival Thread

So sick of this crap! The back leg is shorter than the other

MOTUC WISHLIST - Karg | Lady Slther | Kothos | Staghorn | Sorceress of Serpos Teela | Hunga the Harpy | Kittrina | Dylamug | Hawke | Angast | Zilora | Artilla | Quakke | Robo-Woman | Great Black Wizard | Enchantress | Red Beast | Delora | DC He-Man | DC Skeletor | Lodar | Fang-Or | Mini Comics Tri-Klops | Filmation Jitsu, Frosta & Kobra Khan | Hans Hammer Holder | Granita |

Quote Originally Posted by Orko's Magic Hat View Post
    The used a front haunch piece on the back end...I think that shorter piece belongs on the front legs. Sorry you got a bad one! Back it goes!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by sirsniffy View Post
    The used a front haunch piece on the back end...I think that shorter piece belongs on the front legs. Sorry you got a bad one! Back it goes!
    Yeah, looks like two back legs on the right side and two front legs on the left. Wonder how hard it is to fix at home?