Thread: Switch-out hands

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar

Switch-out hands

Some of the Thundercats figures are to have switch-out hands. I think it's about time MOTUC and HMATMOTU line followed suit. First character which comes to mind is Evil-Lyn.
    MOTUC WISHLIST - Karg | Lady Slther | Kothos | Staghorn | Sorceress of Serpos Teela | Hunga the Harpy | Kittrina | Dylamug | Hawke | Angast | Zilora | Artilla | Quakke | Robo-Woman | Great Black Wizard | Enchantress | Red Beast | Delora | DC He-Man | DC Skeletor | Lodar | Fang-Or | Mini Comics Tri-Klops | Filmation Jitsu, Frosta & Kobra Khan | Hans Hammer Holder | Granita |

Totally! This should of been a feature from the start!

Heroic Warrior
    Yes, definitely. These figures really feel behind the curve to me as far as adult collectibles go, and only having 1 set of hands is a prime reason for this (with other reasons including lack of alternate heads or faces, and non-articulated hair on females).

grumpy old dragon scott metzger's Avatar
    Articulated hair on figures is something I've only seen on imports with a whopping price tag. MOTU figures are in the more moderately priced Marvel Legends vein.

That said, alternate hands would have been great on multiple figures, like the Sorceress (spell casting) or Skeletor (left gripping hand). Truthfully, it's something they could still easily do. A hand pack would be nice, as it's very easy to heat and pop the hands in and out. Only problem would be the varying skin tones used over the course of the line making it hard to match things up.
    "I will use this power for all the good that can be done, to work for peace, to encourage virtue, and above all, to preserve life in all its forms..." Superman

This would be nice. I wish they all had the ability to easily switch out hands.

Heroic Warrior
    I would love a count Marzo hand throwing up the horns for my king diamond figure. \m/

I wish I could switch out my own hands.
    Jay