Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Masters Cast - He-Man & She-Ra PODCAST

Quote Originally Posted by TheShadow View Post
    WHOA!!! We're back with a lost episode from our vault of audio power!

Episode 27.

I'll be updating the RSS feed and iTunes tonight. Otherwise, hit up the website

I can't believe we're talking about the She-Ra Season One art, I forgot how long ago we did this

Is this episode not uploaded to iTunes yet? :-\
    I loved growing up in the 80's....wish my kids someday could experience the same thing....

"The meat was gamey, the potatoes were lumpy, and this coffee tastes like it was strained through someones urethra." - Dean Stephan

He-Man's PR: No Comment hemanrep's Avatar
    Did you guys update the RSS feed?

He-Man.org Forum Admin TheShadow's Avatar
    Ooooopsy

I'll have it fixed when I get back from Wizard World

Just released 10/6/2013: EPISODE 55 of Masters Cast!
    The He-Man & She-Ra Podcast at www.masterscast.com

Colors make you happy! Rainbow Brite's Avatar
    Ooooopsy

Hope you're having fun!!! Sorry i missed your call! My throat is all sore and scratchy so i couldn't talk Take lots of piccies!! And sing a song for me!

Quote Originally Posted by Rainbow Brite View Post
    My throat is all sore and scratchy
    quick... you guys need to do another masters cast right now then!

The New Adventures of Ion HeManOfGreyskull's Avatar
    Yeah, forget the lost episodes, where's the new ones?
    Rob
    Captain Picard:So...five card stud, nothing wild...and the sky's the limit.

Quote Originally Posted by HeManOfGreyskull View Post
    Yeah, forget the lost episodes, where's the new ones?
    We'll probably get a new one when he gets back. After all they have to discuss the new stactions, the Classic He-Man staction exclusive and the announcement of 200x series.

Ooooopsy

uh Shadow.... It's not fixed yet.
    "I mark the hours every one, Nor have I yet outrun the Sun. My use & value unto you, are gauged by what you have to do."
    Enscribed onto Hermione Granger's Time Turner from Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

Still not seeing it on iTunes.....
    I loved growing up in the 80's....wish my kids someday could experience the same thing....

"The meat was gamey, the potatoes were lumpy, and this coffee tastes like it was strained through someones urethra." - Dean Stephan

Hi,
    great episode!
    I love to imagine how Shadow is flying around with his amazing Doomcopter Btw. have you update your He-Man-Collection-List in the meantime

Your sots song is very well done! Will you make a "Horn of Evil" song remake, too?

mfg
    Dr.Tod
    Chuck Norris isst keinen Honig, er kaut Bienen.

my app.net account

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Tod View Post
    Your sots song is very well done! Will you make a "Horn of Evil" song remake, too?
    Hey...good idea!

Oops! I apologize x7 for not updating the feed. It is all good now.

Also, we recorded a new episode that should be up this weekend and then have another one in the works as well with a guest host. Thanks again for all the support everyone

He-Man's PR: No Comment hemanrep's Avatar
    Oops! I apologize x7 for not updating the feed. It is all good now.

Also, we recorded a new episode that should be up this weekend and then have another one in the works as well with a guest host. Thanks again for all the support everyone
    FINALLY! I can't wait!!

Episode 28 -- She-Ra Season 2 DVD review with special guest Alex Hawkey is on the air! It up the website or iTunes, etc.

Episode 28 -- She-Ra Season 2 DVD review with special guest Alex Hawkey is on the air! It up the website or iTunes, etc.
    Hey Shadow... Sounds like there is something wrong with this podcast. It plays like there is some type of echo at times, distortions, and sounds like some of what is being said just falls off. it makes it kind of hard to enjoy. At first I thought maybe something happened when i downloaded it, but I checked out on the PC at work. I downloaded it from Masterscast and it played the same way.

Is it possible for you to fix it? Hope you can!
    "I mark the hours every one, Nor have I yet outrun the Sun. My use & value unto you, are gauged by what you have to do."
    Enscribed onto Hermione Granger's Time Turner from Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelous0ne View Post
    Hey Shadow... Sounds like there is something wrong with this podcast. It plays like there is some type of echo at times, distortions, and sounds like some of what is being said just falls off. it makes it kind of hard to enjoy. At first I thought maybe something happened when i downloaded it, but I checked out on the PC at work. I downloaded it from Masterscast and it played the same way.

Is it possible for you to fix it? Hope you can!

Yes - same problem here

But as TheShadow already wrote on masterscast.com:
    We had a little bit of an audio echo at times during the podcast, I do apologize.
    I don't think that there is a chance to fix it.

Anyway - it's a nice episode and on the basis of some of the commentaries it's clear that it was a men's reunion episode .

It's a pity that the sound quality of this episode is sometimes(often ) poor - but nothing is perfect
    Chuck Norris isst keinen Honig, er kaut Bienen.

my app.net account

Chris here...

Great to see this online and featuring three Brits! The first I knew of this was when I updated my iPod last night and discovered a new episode of MastersCast in my "recently added" folder, a real surprise!

In terms of the sound quality issue, I have to agree that at times it makes for slightly laboured listening because of all the echo and distortion, but I would say that unfortunately this would appear to be a common problem - the first episode we recorded of ThunderCast (our ThunderCats podcast) was plagued by similar technical problems, and those problems still surface from time to time - to be honest, I think it's fantastic that MastersCast have managed to record so many episodes with no technical problems at all, we're 0 for 3 right now!

Take care...
    Are you fed up with the problems you've been experiencing buying from MattyCollector.com?

If so, please consider joining the Facebook group Mattel Toys - Petition for Change, to present a united voice to Mattel calling for change.

MOTU Classics is an amazing toyline, and collecting it should be fun. Let's try and make a difference.
    --------

www.thundercatslair.org

We spent around an hour trying to get rid of the echo before we recorded to no luck. I removed as much of it as I could in post-production, but it wasn't ready to leave its stay lol.

I'm trying to listen to the most recent Podcast and Quicktime wont seem to load it for some reason. The QT graphic just pops up.

CURSE YOU GIN MONKEY the_ultimate_evil's Avatar
    on a sort of side note, i didnt know rainbow brite did photography, some stunning work, thought i was the only "shutter bug" on the org. glad to see i'm not alone.

beautiful work
    Last edited by the_ultimate_evil; September 12, 2007 at 09:28am.
    And so I walk, into the searing light which banishes all darkness, surrendering my face and form to atoms of dust, seeking the true darkness of peace,the cool shadows of eternity and the unknown fate of nothingness
    Click to see my portfolio here
    my art blog with my latest pieces here
    my deviant art galleryhere
    all comments, criticisms and questions are welcome in my guestbook

Great episode you guys!!! You had me cracking up on several occasions

Quote Originally Posted by the_ultimate_evil View Post
    on a sort of side note, i didnt know rainbow brite did photography, some stunning work, thought i was the only "shutter bug" on the org. glad to see i'm not alone.
    beautiful work
    Awww thanks!! It's always been a little hobby of mine - but i've been developing it more since i joined a photography club a few months ago. It's a blast Do you have any of your work online? I'd love to see it!

Quote Originally Posted by Tallstar View Post
    I'm trying to listen to the most recent Podcast and Quicktime wont seem to load it for some reason. The QT graphic just pops up.
    Give it some time to load.
    You've got the Quicktime plugin set to handle web MP3s.
    So, when the logo pops up and nothing happens, it's still downloading the file.

Great episode you guys!!! You had me cracking up on several occasions

Awww thanks!! It's always been a little hobby of mine - but i've been developing it more since i joined a photography club a few months ago. It's a blast Do you have any of your work online? I'd love to see it!
    i've a load in the gallery on my dev art page(the links in my sig), you'd just sort through the other stuff, the majority of my portfolio site is photography , but i havn't got it online yet

hope if you take a look, you see something you like
    And so I walk, into the searing light which banishes all darkness, surrendering my face and form to atoms of dust, seeking the true darkness of peace,the cool shadows of eternity and the unknown fate of nothingness

Quote Originally Posted by JVS3 View Post
    Give it some time to load.
    You've got the Quicktime plugin set to handle web MP3s.
    So, when the logo pops up and nothing happens, it's still downloading the file.
    The Valinator is wise. Another method is to right-click on the link and choose "Save Target As" to download the entire file to your pc before playing it.

Quote Originally Posted by the_ultimate_evil View Post
    i've a load in the gallery on my dev art page(the links in my sig), you'd just sort through the other stuff, the majority of my portfolio site is photography , but i havn't got it online yet

hope if you take a look, you see something you like
    Wow, you've got some great stuff!!!! I'm impressed! What type of camera and lense do you use? And how do you make those nifty black borders for the pics?

And wow - you can draw too! I'm jealous!

Wow, you've got some great stuff!!!! I'm impressed! What type of camera and lense do you use? And how do you make those nifty black borders for the pics?
    a fujiflix finepix, it took a while to get used to, but its a great wee camera. the borders are just something i created in photoshop. you should try creating your own account at dev art, you get some good feedback( plus i can see when you add new photos)

And wow - you can draw too! I'm jealous!
    well thats debatable, and there a lot on these boards that'll argue it with you