Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Masters Cast - He-Man & She-Ra PODCAST

The New Adventures of Ion HeManOfGreyskull's Avatar
    Another great episode!
    Rob
    Captain Picard:So...five card stud, nothing wild...and the sky's the limit.

He-Man.org Forum Admin TheShadow's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hallowsunday
    make another one now! i can't tell you how much i enjoy these! keep them coming!
    Thanks We are trying, our schedules have been so hectic lately

Just released 10/6/2013: EPISODE 55 of Masters Cast!
    The He-Man & She-Ra Podcast at www.masterscast.com

Yes, another great episode. We need more!
    "I mark the hours every one, Nor have I yet outrun the Sun. My use & value unto you, are gauged by what you have to do."
    Enscribed onto Hermione Granger's Time Turner from Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

Was the audio ok? I don't think I had the settings perfect enough. I think we were a bit loud. I am still adjusting to the new computer

Shouldn't this have updated on my iTunes?
    Selected art prints now available:
    www.eamonart.com

Quote Originally Posted by Pig Boy
    Shouldn't this have updated on my iTunes?
    Depends on your update settings for podcasts. I checked mine, it automatically downloaded the episode yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by TheShadow
    Was the audio ok? I don't think I had the settings perfect enough. I think we were a bit loud. I am still adjusting to the new computer
    to me the audio sounded clearer and better than ever with a very good volume. at the end it did sound like you were in a cave. maybe that was compression... maybe it was an echo effect you added??? all i know is it sounded great and i want more.

Colors make you happy! Rainbow Brite's Avatar
    I took some time to listen to it this morning and did notice a couple of times when the audio peaked out...but overall, it sounded good

Happy Anniversary to us We've been putting out episodes for one year now! Thanks again for your support

Episode 22 is now on the air. We tried to go "old school" for us and discuss the parallels of He-Man and She-Ra. Hit up the website or iTunes.

OMG i didn't realize that that was you saying my "sick voice" was sexy Hallowsunday until i listened a second time! hahaha

another great adventure from the 3 of you! very entertaining! looking forward to the next one.

My favourite exchange:

Shadow: Guess what?
    Rainbrow Brite: What?
    Shadow: VOICEMAAAAILLLS!

and:

Lioncourt: Sword to...Magna beam!

Another great episode folks
    "Evil can never defeat good!"
    "Don't be ridiculous, of course it can!"
    He-Man and Skeletor in 'Crack in the World'.

Masters Cast, the first He-Man and She-Ra podcast, has turned 1 year old! To celebrate our anniversary, we have put together a short clip show that contains quick highlights from previous episodes and various voice mails that were sent in throughout the year.

Masters Cast was your premiere He-Man and She-Ra podcast that was live and on the scene this year at the re-release of the Secret of the Sword in theaters, the launch of She-Ra on DVD at the San Diego International Comic Con 2006, and partying with our fellow fans at Wizard World Chicago 2006.

We would like to extend a big thank you for everyone who participated in interviews including Erika Scheimer, Larry DiTillio, James Eatock, Adam Tyner, Val Staples, Eamon O’Donoghue, and the man himself: Lou Scheimer.

Also, a big thank you to all the fans that have sent in voice mails and participated in live interviews including (but not limited to!): Uncle Dorko, Jeremy, Rob, Leanne, Jessica, Jukka, Rod, Kristen, Topher, Gary, Divia, Brett, Darren, Dr. Tod, Jason, Christian, and more!

We thank you for your continued downloads and hope to hear more from you as we enter 2007!

MastersCast.com

Alright for One Year Later on Masterscast! It's been fun listening to you guys talk about a variety of MOTU subjects from King Grayskull to Primus and Beyond.....
    Rob

Just finished listening to it. Another great show! So when are you going to have some guest stars on the show? Or maybe even a guest co-host. It would be fun to hear you with other fans.
    "I mark the hours every one, Nor have I yet outrun the Sun. My use & value unto you, are gauged by what you have to do."
    Enscribed onto Hermione Granger's Time Turner from Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

I love Mos Eisley Cantina BoShek's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Marvelous0ne View Post
    Just finished listening to it. Another great show! So when are you going to have some guest stars on the show? Or maybe even a guest co-host. It would be fun to hear you with other fans.
    That's a great idea! More interaction would be excellent. What if Shadow, Lioncourt and Rainbow actually commented on the voice mails too?
    Please watch my videos!
    http://www.eaglekillerstudios.com

Episode 23 is "on the air"!

This episode focuses on the She-Ra Princess of Power: Season One Volume One DVD that hits stores Tuesday, November 7, 2006.

While Josh is away, to join us on our review and analysis of the DVD itself and the episodes contained within is special guest co-host James “Busta Toons” Eatock!

AND THATS NOT ALL...

In celebration of the release of She-Ra, and our one year anniversary, Masters Cast is having a giveaway. Hit up the website to enter to win a free copy of the She-Ra Season One Volume One DVD and a Masters Cast: Podcast of Power T-Shirt!

WOW! Great Show! Can't wait to get the set Tuesday along with Transformers the Movie. I can't wait to see She-Ra again. It's been ages since I saw an actual episode. It was great when the Best of set came out. But now I will get to see more episodes. I love hearing Busta as a special guest host. He did a wonderful job. Hope to hear more guests hosts on the show.

lol @ the mention of Sweet Bee's fro!

Kick ass! The inclusion of Busta was cool. Some of his commentary really makes me laugh. You guys should have him on more often.
    "My favorite Harry Potter movie is Troll."

I heartily endorse this podcast!
    Another great episode guys, was cool having Mr Toons on there, he came out with some great stuff
    "Evil can never defeat good!"
    "Don't be ridiculous, of course it can!"
    He-Man and Skeletor in 'Crack in the World'.

Fun to listen too, and I might have to forgo the pink embargo....I'm still deciding
    Rob

Chris here...

I loved this latest podcast! Although I really missed Josh, James is the man and it was great to hear a British voice with Jon & Katy! If you guys ever need another guest host, I am very much available and have experience speaking on the radio!!

Joking aside, I loved how you guys talked in brief about each of the episodes on the set, it got me really excited to receive my copy (which has shipped!). With the re-sequencing of the episodes, I had no idea that "Enemy With My Face" was due to be on this set - I'm really excited at the thought of getting that episode in digital DVD quality, it's long been one of my favourites!

Oh, and lastly can I say, I would *LOVE* to hear Katy do a revamped version of the "La la la" song from "Flowers for Hordak" - how cool would that be?!

Take care...
    Are you fed up with the problems you've been experiencing buying from MattyCollector.com?

If so, please consider joining the Facebook group Mattel Toys - Petition for Change, to present a united voice to Mattel calling for change.

MOTU Classics is an amazing toyline, and collecting it should be fun. Let's try and make a difference.
    --------

www.thundercatslair.org

Hey there!

I am also available if after Chris you ever need a guest host with an Australian flavour to my love of everything "MotU/PoP/NA". lol

Take Care,
    Darren
    Mattel please, buy the He-Man and She-Ra cartoons from Entertainment Rights. If you owned Both Filmation related "MotU" cartoons, plus "NA" and "MYP" cartoons, you would be able to distribute any or all 4 cartoons to Television in the lead up to another relaunch or a live action movie. Plus, you could include Filmation and "NA" animated characters in "MotU:C"!

Long Live 'MOTU'!

Quote Originally Posted by He-Fan View Post
    Oh, and lastly can I say, I would *LOVE* to hear Katy do a revamped version of the "La la la" song from "Flowers for Hordak" - how cool would that be?!
    LOL!!! I'm so not getting out of that am i?

Chris here...

Quote Originally Posted by Rainbow Brite View Post
    LOL!!! I'm so not getting out of that am i?
    In a word - "no!"

*sits and waits patiently for Katy to come up with something*

Take care...
    Are you fed up with the problems you've been experiencing buying from MattyCollector.com?

If so, please consider joining the Facebook group Mattel Toys - Petition for Change, to present a united voice to Mattel calling for change.

MOTU Classics is an amazing toyline, and collecting it should be fun. Let's try and make a difference.
    --------

www.thundercatslair.org