Thread: Jitsu~~Anwat Gar version~~By TRAPPER

Hybrid View

Jitsu~~Anwat Gar version~~By TRAPPER

To recap a previous thread. I read alot of stories and theories off of here to J.C.

My son wanted to know why Jitsu was not blue and looked more like the other characters that are of the Gar race.

EX.
    Keldor is Gar, Cyclone is gar, whitelady/ILLUMINARA is gar, a couple elders were gar.
    So they are all from anwat gar right? I said yeah
    Well daddy isnt Jitsu from anwat gar? Well yes J.C. he is from anwat gar.

So Here He is
    The true Jitsu in my Son's eyes

Again as always feedback is appreciated

Attached Images Attached Images

Heroic Warrior
    You sculpted some amazing details there, but the color scheme just doesnīt work for me. Thatīs not Jitsu. Maybe his Gar grandfather (white hair), who had an affair with an Eternian woman, and that mixture of Gar and normal skin color made Jitsu ?!
    Gegen 2-Klassen-Gesellschaft in Internet-Foren

Heroic Warrior Lazer Force Zodac's Avatar
    that's hawt!
    i told myself i would never customize in 200x but amazing stuff like this makes me want 2 make my own!
    PoP Figures have to be based on the Vintage toys! This is NOT Filmation's Masters Of The Universe Classics MySpace Custom Blog

Hhehe, so Chopper is like the reverse-Faker of Jitsu

JC is such a lucky kid

I'm having SUCH a bear of a time with Shidoshi's head....is your Jitsu a sculpted-over He-Man? I see some resemblence there, but not the "He-Man in Groucho glasses" way that many not-so hot 200X customs have (my petpeeve)

D/L
    "I am convinced that the only people worthy of consideration in this world are the unusual ones. For the common folks are like the leaves of a tree, and live and die unnoticed."

-The Scarecrow, The Marvelous Land of Oz.

Not only does it apply nicely to Masters, but is probably a deep truth.

Powers of Preternia Podcast Video Series
    http://www.youtube.com/user/destrong...s?feature=mhum

concept is great, details and scultping is great .......... but it does seems like its missing something tho , maybe the color is throwing me off ,,,,,, but anyway i love the head detail with the hair and pony tail and such awesome job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Coming Soon ..... Fuerza-T Masters & "The Great Divide" Story
    Passion Designs Inc

Add me-Facebook, Feedback!

Heroic Warrior Hordaks Henchman's Avatar
    great figure. where are the parts from?

Two more

Finally tired of hiding out. Jitsu comes to Snake mountain realizing that he is in need of creating havoc and conquering other lands. But there is one small problem what to do with the other jitsu

OH!!! Snap I forgot my clone had flesh colored skin do I tell him the truth that he has had a clone working for him for the past 20 years??? nnnaaaahhhhh!!!!!

Attached Images Attached Images

You've completed an excellent "Blue" Gar Jitsu here, TRAPPER!

You've really maintained the look and feel of the Jitsu character while accommodating the shift in color palate for his armor to better match that blue Gar skin!

The details are terrific - love the Jade!

Check out my Custom Figures! http://www.jsunscustoms.com

Quote Originally Posted by davidlogan
    Always fun to see another take on a classic character! JC is a lucky kid for sure!
    Thanks David!! He is a very happy kid

Quote Originally Posted by nightwing.
    wow trapper, i think your jitsu is AMAZING!!!!
    i really appreciate all the work & detail you have put into his armour. fantastic!!!
    Well thank you!! The armour was very tedious to make... LOTS OF sanding and resculpting and sanding and yeah more sanding

Quote Originally Posted by VaderLives
    That's really neat. The detail on the armor, especially the loincloth, is fantastic. And as always that's a fantastic paint job. You matched the Gar skintone pretty much dead on. Diggin the pony tail too. That's not the first thing that would come to mind when I think of Jitsu, but that's a very interesting take on the character and if he were to have been introduced in the new line like that I'd definitely be down with it (they need to make a staction of him already. doing rio blast before jitsu? what's up with that??). Besides, seeing different takes on characters is always cool to see. It'd be pretty boring around here if everybody made the same thing, right?
    Great job as always.
    Glad you dig him!!! the skintone took some mixing Thanks to Hefty for the secret ingredient (metallic silver).

Yeah the Pony tail I liked it based on oICEMANo's and gbagok's designs
    Quote Originally Posted by J-Sun
    You've completed an excellent "Blue" Gar Jitsu here, TRAPPER!

You've really maintained the look and feel of the Jitsu character while accommodating the shift in color palate for his armor to better match that blue Gar skin!

The details are terrific - love the Jade!

Thanks J-Sun
    JADE!! where's Hefty
    Glad you like him J. After seeing your rendition of him several months back really gave me the go ahead to get him done..

WOW!! I certainly wasn't expecting this, but I love the Apporach. The figure looks Terrific on the whole with all the great details & a very clean paint job. I gotta agree with D/L . JC is really one lucky kid. Great job Traps.
    My DA Page

www.TheBeastLegion.com is officially online. You can read the Manga in it's entirity there! Hope you give it a try enjoy it.

Beast Legion FaceBook Page ...Join me & help spread the word!!

This is a really great take on this character. I love the armor.

Quote Originally Posted by 2-bad
    WOW!! I certainly wasn't expecting this, but I love the Apporach. The figure looks Terrific on the whole with all the great details & a very clean paint job. I gotta agree with D/L . JC is really one lucky kid. Great job Traps.
    Thanks 2-bad!!!!!

I see copperhead and Trapper customs coming ssssooooooonnnnn

Quote Originally Posted by NORCAL MASTER
    This is a really great take on this character. I love the armor.
    Thanks NM!!! Yeah I am pleased with how well the armor turned out LOTS OF SANDING!!!!

Thanks again!!!

Court Magician

He turned out great.

He looks like he would fit right in with the rest of the line as he is standing on that base.

I like the different take on him

I am typing with one hand right now so I will be brief but wanted to say thanks for the comments. I would like more feed back.

I will not be making anymore customs for a few months account hand surgery on both hands the 2nd in about 6 weeks.

so iwill be lurking for awhile

Former fan fic writer Hordak Alpha's Avatar
    Interesting reimagining. Works well with the new MotU figures.
    (Hordak Alpha))

BY THE POWER OF GREYSTONE! I am the power.

Nice custom

I really like this figure you created. The only critique I might offer is that the fingers on the gloved hand might look better if they were a little longer or little bit more naturally shaped. But the overall look and design is awesome.
    The former Glass Shrimp also known as See-Shell

I do appreciate all the effort that's gone into this figure and think the armour is quite splendid, but I've gotta give an honest opinion here; The choice of hair colour is wrong, I feel. Bluntly, the white hair and beard against that shade of skin makes him look like a pumped up Papa Smurf.

Sorry..

Trapper Jitsu is SICK! I love the use of fake real hair. The colors are great they make each of them stick out in your face. The idea of him having a tan was funny too. Great work once again!
    http://Motu.com.co
    Is is now up and live please check it out and spread the word please!!!

Follow me on Twitter
    BrianOzone
    My feedback threadhttp://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...or-Brian-Ozone

Quote Originally Posted by brianatarms View Post
    Trapper Jitsu is SICK! I love the use of fake real hair. The colors are great they make each of them stick out in your face. The idea of him having a tan was funny too. Great work once again!

Thanks Brian I do appreciate the comments!!!

We need to see some more work from you!!

My hand and wrist surgery has gone very well. I should be cranking out a couple more customs in the next month hopefully unless the holidays get to crazy!!!