Thread: What New York Toy Fair Reveals Are you Looking forward to?

What New York Toy Fair Reveals Are you Looking forward to?

I've recently discovered the awesomeness that is SH Figuarts. I bought Freddie Mercury, Michaelangelo, and Game of Death Bruce Lee recently. I'm really looking forward to seeing what they reveal this weekend. I'm assuming they will reveal their new Guardians of the Galaxy stuff, and I think they are coming out with Power Rangers figures as well. It would be awesome if they revealed something else TMNT, or another Rock Star figure. Maybe a different version of Michael Jackson.
    Hit me up on instagram @MOTUdude

Looking Forward to Super 7's Collectors Choice & Club Grayskull reveals. Also hope Super 7 announces they finally have the Thundercats License so we can get wave two Of Thundercats Classics.
    Excited for 2017 with Brian Flynn of Super7 & Four Horsemen taking over the MOTUC's, Club Grayskull and Hopefully Thundercats collectors lines

Heroic Warrior KingRandorFacepalm's Avatar

What New York Toy Fair Reveals Are you Looking forward to?

Quote Originally Posted by mjw41 View Post
    Looking Forward to Super 7's Collectors Choice & Club Grayskull reveals. Also hope Super 7 announces they finally have the Thundercats License so we can get wave two Of Thundercats Classics.
    Same here, although I seem to remember Super7 announcing in December that the first wave of Collector's Choice would be revealed in January (done) and the first wave of Club Grayskull would be revealed at Toy Fair. I'm under the impression that it's Club Grayskull reveals that are scheduled. (And Power-Con exclusives, of course!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Anybody want to buy a used bolo?"

Quote Originally Posted by KingRandorFacepalm View Post
    Same here, although I seem to remember Super7 announcing in December that the first wave of Collector's Choice would be revealed in January (done) and the first wave of Club Grayskull would be revealed at Toy Fair. I'm under the impression that it's Club Grayskull reveals that are scheduled. (And Power-Con exclusives, of course!)
    I meant to say besides MOTU. Those are definitely what I'm looking forward to most. Just curious about other reveals I may not know about.

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    I am interested in what Masterpiece Transformers will be revealed or if any more 3 3/4" Marvel Universe figures will be released...
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

when are the reveals?
    Don't hate me cause ... (I'm Da Man)!

Carlo Hooks you up thread, just click HERE!

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Quote Originally Posted by carlo View Post
    when are the reveals?
    2/17/17 - 2/21/17...
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

I saw the or at least some of the Mezco one:12 new releases the other day, I'll be ordering that Popeye as soon as he's available.

Quote Originally Posted by felgekarp View Post
    I saw the or at least some of the Mezco one:12 new releases the other day, I'll be ordering that Popeye as soon as he's available.

I did see that Popeye on instagram. He looks awesome. Their Dr. Strange looks really good too. Mezco also released images of Wonder Woman, Woververine, Daredevil, Batman, Ash, Iron Man, Darkseid and some Zombies. Popeye is definitely the coolest of the group.

I'd like to see if Hasbro would surprise us with new G.I.Joe figures but more interested if they are going to initiate their expanded universe. Last year they released the Mighty Muggs Visionaires exclusive; so I have some hopes on a new set of figures from that line and/or M.A.S.K., Micronauts (which also had exclusives) & ROM.

I also would like to see Mattel comic (not TV nor movies) DC Multiverse figures, Boss Fight Studio Bucky O'Hare & Bandai Tamashi Figuarts (TMNT & Dragon Ball).

I'm not quite sure if they would be at NYTF '17, but I'm very interested in checking Takara Transformers Masterpiece, Kids Logic Robotech 12" figures & Hot Toys Wonder Woman, Spider-Man Homecoming & Justice League figures.

I've also wish if there's any chance these 4" Robotech figures from Toynami are going to be released some day soon or have been definetely cancelled:
    http://news.toyark.com/2015/07/09/sdcc-2015-toynami-robotech-165866
    Great trade orgers: Son of Keldor - sdilks -JeMaBo2 x3 - Kowl - Bigassbuzz (Hyveofvillany) - Queen Marlena - mikescab

My feedback thread

I'd love to see:

1) Super7 ThunderCats Classics
    2) Another wave of BifBangPow Twilight Zone 3+3/4" figures
    3) The revival of DC Universe Classics from Mattel in some way, shape or form (even if it isn't called DCUC, I just want more classic comic-styled figures)
    4) Funko POP! figures of characters from The Princess Bride (or, honestly, ANY style of figures from The Princess Bride)
    Check out my on-going project: THE UNOFFICIAL MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE CLASSICS ENCYCLOPEDIA
    Featuring bios, powers, weaknesses, stats, pictures and trivia for every figure, beast, vehicle and playset released in Masters of the Universe Classics!

The Cerebral Assassin hhhelmsley's Avatar
    Filmation "Grayskull" and thundercats