Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Hockey Hockey Hockey

He-Man.org Forum Admin TheShadow's Avatar

Hockey Hockey Hockey

So is everyone glad there is hockey to watch now? I am!

My teams... Penguins and the Ducks both won their openers and I am doing well so far in my Fantasy Hockey League

Just released 10/6/2013: EPISODE 55 of Masters Cast!
    The He-Man & She-Ra Podcast at www.masterscast.com

Colors make you happy! Rainbow Brite's Avatar
    Booooo...hockey...booooo....

*i really have no animosity towards hockey...i just wanted to irritate Shadow *

http://www.thezambonis.com/

Every song is about hockey. I suggest all of you download the hockeymonkey song. It's a staple of Bridgeport Connecticut.
    Last edited by TheDeviot; October 7, 2006 at 02:16am.
    The Deviot
    -------------------------
    "No matter how hot you think they are, Someone. Somewhere. Is tired of their crap."

-?

Quote Originally Posted by Rainbow Brite
    *i really have no animosity towards hockey...i just wanted to irritate Shadow *
    LOL...

I leave you with this...

The quack attack is back jack!

I'm very happy that hockey has started again, I'm currently in three pools/fantasy leagues and so far I'm doing decent, but no way am I going to win them.

Being a Habs fan I was sad to see them lose, but at least it was during a shootout.

I'm also happy to see that the Pens won since they're one of my top 5 favorite teams. I'm very glad that Fleury got his shutout, many people seem to doubt him for some reason, he's still a kid and a goalie can only win so many games for their team. I can't wait for Malkin to recover from his injury, I think the Pens will surprise quite a few people this year and maybe even grab spot #8 for the playoffs.
    Proud supporter of the Snake Men.

Most Wanted: Slave Girl, Crita, Lizorr, Tyrantisaurus Rex, Great Black Wizard.
    Most Wanted Filmation: Lord Masque, Ileena, Granita, General Sunder, Teela, He-Man, Skeletor, Hordak head.

No Slave Girl? Watch us hurl!

A barbaric world without slave girls? That's truly barbaric!

Rangers to go further this year
    "I'm Lindsay Lohan, this is how a crab walks"

Quote Originally Posted by Jean
    I'm very happy that hockey has started again, I'm currently in three pools/fantasy leagues and so far I'm doing decent, but no way am I going to win them.

Being a Habs fan I was sad to see them lose, but at least it was during a shootout.
    Cool. That's at least three Habs fans on the board, including yourself and myself.

The Sabres were unreal last night. I'm glad we came away with a point, at least.

I think that we'll do better against the hated Maple Leafs tonight.

I'm also happy to see that the Pens won since they're one of my top 5 favorite teams. I'm very glad that Fleury got his shutout, many people seem to doubt him for some reason, he's still a kid and a goalie can only win so many games for their team. I can't wait for Malkin to recover from his injury, I think the Pens will surprise quite a few people this year and maybe even grab spot #8 for the playoffs.
    They're the team of the future, no question. Sidney Crosby, Malkin, Fleury... man, that's scary. Sidney Crosby and Fleury are the next Gretzky and Patrick Roy, respectively. They're going to be a killer team soon.
    "I'm not just crying for Hordak. I'm crying for the saddest thing I know - a wasted life. To be given that most precious gift - the gift of living, to do with as we choose. I'm crying, because this man has chosen to throw it away, and when he goes, nobody will care..." - She-Ra ( "My Friend, My Enemy")

yes the rangers won only alot more to go to get the cup this yr
    "always believe in yerself"
    dont be someone yer not

It's about whats FAIR! King Hsss's Avatar
    PENS.....PENS.....PENS! Already a beautiful start beating the Flyers (Oh how a I hate teh Flyers, even though I'm from Eastern Pa, I follow the West)! We have the team to go somewhere this year, we'll just try to forget about last years performance w/the exception of watching Mario play one last time. So load up on beer. put on your jersey and get ready for another season of hockey!!
    In nomine Patris. Requiescat in Pace

Evil Apologist of Mattel Count Marzo's Avatar
    Rangers and Sabres are my 2 top teams. Sabres 2-0 in 2 shoot outs and the NYR are 1-0 with Jagr scoring 29 seconds in and Shanahan scoring twice notching number 600.

I love hockey, it's my favorite sport to watch AND play. It's the most real sport nowadays too. Everything else is like wrestling full of advertising and "entertainment".
    -=EvilCuntMarz=-
    BLK FLWR!!!!

I read that buffalo won the other day. KICK ASS. their uniforms suck though. I liked the old ones beter

I'm looking forward to this season and I will have cable ...soon so I can finally watch it again. SWEET!!!
    Obey the whip!

Smile like you mean it.

Life Is Killing Me Once the most powerful's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian_He-Man

I think that we'll do better against the hated Maple Leafs tonight.

The Habs are going down!

Go Leafs Go!

Quote Originally Posted by Once the most powerful
    The Habs are going down!

Go Leafs Go!
    LOL

I guess that we'll see after tonight, eh?
    "I'm not just crying for Hordak. I'm crying for the saddest thing I know - a wasted life. To be given that most precious gift - the gift of living, to do with as we choose. I'm crying, because this man has chosen to throw it away, and when he goes, nobody will care..." - She-Ra ( "My Friend, My Enemy")

Sorcerer of Night Lord_Of_Destruction's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by King Hsss
    PENS.....PENS.....PENS! Already a beautiful start beating the Flyers (Oh how a I hate teh Flyers, even though I'm from Eastern Pa, I follow the West)! We have the team to go somewhere this year, we'll just try to forget about last years performance w/the exception of watching Mario play one last time. So load up on beer. put on your jersey and get ready for another season of hockey!!
    Amen to that fellow Pens man! (I'm originally from Pittsburgh)

Mario still owns the team he's jsut retired from playing due to health issues right?
    "How I loathe heroes! Always getting in the way and acting so... so... heroic!"

please check out my fan fics at:

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/399417/

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Of_Destruction
    Mario still owns the team he's jsut retired from playing due to health issues right?
    The Penguins were just sold to a Canadian businessman, but he said he is going to keep the Pens here as long as we get a new arena... so let's hope!

yeah the Melon Arena is total crap... I hope they get a new one. Pens are my team for the record.
    He weeps, for he has but one small tongue, with which to taste an entire world!

Lots of original custom t-shirts and stickers available @ http://www.redbubble.com/people/mightyrain
    Many designs based on Masters of the Universe, Classic video games and random movies/cartoons/movies we all know and love.

Poopie Flingin' Monkey! Slothboy's Avatar
    I'm a pens and islanders fan. I have already accepted the fact that neither of my teams will be making the playoffs for yet another year. This way if by some act of god they do make the playoffs I'll be surprised but if they don't make them (yet again) I won't be dissapointed.

I hope the Whalers er.. I mean Hurricanes can take it again this season.
    Go Hartford! er.. I mean Carolina!

Ah CT NHL fans miss the brass bonanza
    The Deviot
    -------------------------
    "No matter how hot you think they are, Someone. Somewhere. Is tired of their crap."

-?

Well you can tell hockey is back in Philly as the idiot fans have turned on Foresberg for his lack of leadership. Where have I seen the fans turn on a superstar before, oh yeah Lindros.
    It amazes me how Philly fans can treat every great player that comes through town like crap then whine about not having won a championship in 20 plus years.
    Man I need to start rooting for other teams with better fans.
    Mike Jr. 1983-2008 the void left will never be filled. Rest in Peace Brother.
    Sgt Weigand

eBay Feedback

" Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elswhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us."
    --Calvin and Hobbes

I broke down last night and ordered NHL Center Ice on the Dish.

I said to myself if the Ducks won their last game before the free preview ended I would... and of course the Ducks are 3-0. Then I said... ehhh I dunno. Then I walk into the living room and "Dancing with the Stars" was on and they showed one the contestants singing the national anthem.... at the Ducks game in a jersey lol. So I took that as the ultimate sign and bit the bullet.

I got center ice too. I apologize in advance for what the NYR do to your Penguins tomorrow night.
    -=EvilCuntMarz=-
    BLK FLWR!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Count Marzo
    I got center ice too. I apologize in advance for what the NYR do to your Penguins tomorrow night.
    No, I don't think so!

Actually, the Ducks are slowly becoming my #1... I am conflicted. lol

Quote Originally Posted by TheShadow
    I broke down last night and ordered NHL Center Ice on the Dish.

I said to myself if the Ducks won their last game before the free preview ended I would... and of course the Ducks are 3-0. Then I said... ehhh I dunno. Then I walk into the living room and "Dancing with the Stars" was on and they showed one the contestants singing the national anthem.... at the Ducks game in a jersey lol. So I took that as the ultimate sign and bit the bullet.
    Hmmm Sounds like someone might be going down to Shadows house
    Obey the whip!

Smile like you mean it.

Quote Originally Posted by Count Marzo
    I apologize in advance for what the NYR do to your Penguins tomorrow night.
    No need to apologize. But I won't gloat

SO stupid....
    -=EvilCuntMarz=-
    BLK FLWR!!!!