Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast

Thread: Hockey Hockey Hockey

Evil Apologist of Mattel Count Marzo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rain View Post
    Yeah, it was a pretty shameful display really.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheShadow View Post
    I really wanted Vancouver to win but I was highly disappointed with their fans' reaction to the loss.
    I seen it coming a mile away as soon as I knew the Bruins had it in the bag. In fact it was the only reason I kinda wanted to see Boston win.

I guess you guys wouldve known this but unfortunately your Penguins fans not hockey fans.

Vancouver is 2nd to Montreal when it comes to riots after a Stanley Cup Playoffs exit. Vancouver only riots after the cup finals at least. Montreal riots if they get eliminated in the first round.

Sorry...had to get my Penguins cheap shot in. I can't help it.
    -=EvilCuntMarz=-
    BLK FLWR!!!!

He-Man.org Administrator TheShadow's Avatar
    I think many Penguin fans are idiots too - the crowd boo'd Sid when they had him come out with his Canadian Olympic Gold Medal at a home game.

I'm never one to boo the opposing team when they beat us and certainly not one of our team members because he is from Canada.

Just released 10/6/2013: EPISODE 55 of Masters Cast!
    The He-Man & She-Ra Podcast at www.masterscast.com

Quote Originally Posted by GP Legend View Post
    Keep crying more, Chicago fans. Just makes your defeat at our hands all the more sweeter.
    Sweet come back. Your tears will end sometime. I know it's hard, but you'll come around.

All this has shown is how classless fans of hockey are up north. Bunch of rioting knuckleheads. Doesn't really matter how small of a minority they may be up there, it still is really pathetic that people act like that. But, it doesn't really surprise me in the slightest.

We take pride in our rioting in Montreal, be it from the suspension of the Rocket, to winning a Stanley Cup or losing in the first round. We show the rest of the world how it's done.
    Proud supporter of the Snake Men.

Most Wanted: Slave Girl, Eldor, Spinnerella, Mermista, Peekablue, Crita, Lizorr, Tyrantisaurus Rex, Battle Ram, Great Black Wizard.
    Most Wanted for Filmation Sub: Madame Razz with Broom, Lord Masque, Ileena, Granita, General Sunder.

No Slave Girl? Watch us hurl!

A barbaric world without slave girls? That's truly barbaric!

Quote Originally Posted by Soulfly View Post
    Sweet come back. Your tears will end sometime. I know it's hard, but you'll come around.

All this has shown is how classless fans of hockey are up north. Bunch of rioting knuckleheads. Doesn't really matter how small of a minority they may be up there, it still is really pathetic that people act like that. But, it doesn't really surprise me in the slightest.
    We Canadians riot all the time over hockey. Not!

And you Americans aren't above rioting over sporting events either, so get off your high horse already.

And you Americans aren't above rioting over sporting events either, so get off your high horse already.
    For the most part Americans are too lazy to riot when our teams lose

But neither country can touch Europe when a soccer team loses, they put all of use in this hemisphere to shame
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by markatisu View Post
    For the most part Americans are too lazy to riot when our teams lose
    Unless you're at WVU... they riot win or lose there lol.

Just had to. ;p
    The Deviot
    -------------------------
    "No matter how hot you think they are, Someone. Somewhere. Is tired of their crap."

-?

Saw the news and the wild crazy Canadians burning stuff! Bad Canadians! Bad. I expect more out of my neighbors up north.
    Obey the whip!

Smile like you mean it.

Quote Originally Posted by markatisu View Post
    But neither country can touch Europe when a soccer team loses, they put all of use in this hemisphere to shame
    ... Hhhmmm .... i cant agree. Disregarding some never before occasions i noticed the past season, once more in Scotland, there is nowhere kind of trouble like in South America .... especially in Argentina ... and im not just talking about Boca vs. Riverplate ...

Just thought I'd give a woot to my second favorite player in the league right now, Corey Perry, for nabbing the Hart... MVP!

Wait to go Kesler for getting the Selke, as well as Mike Gillis for GM of the Year. So glad to have them on this team.

@TheShadow .... thanks for reopening
    Cant await the next season
    GO NYR!

I was sad this thread closed. glad it's back!

Went to the Pens vs Kings game last night in Kansas City, Mo! Had awesome seats! Right on the glass, right where 80% of the action went down. Caught a puck! Penguins won!!! AND IT WAS A SHOOTOUT VICTORY!!!

I didn't get to watch Orpik or Crosby in action, but still a great game!
    Last edited by Rain; September 28, 2011 at 08:29pm. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    He weeps, for he has but one small tongue, with which to taste an entire world!

Lots of original custom t-shirts and stickers available @ http://www.redbubble.com/people/mightyrain
    Many designs based on Masters of the Universe, Classic video games and random movies/cartoons/movies we all know and love.

COME ON GUYS!!

ITS PLAYOFF TIME ...

... currently .... watch attachement.
    Attached Images Attached Images

A few more games to play, but it is pretty much set at this point. Rangers showing promise this year, for the first time in a long time.
    But the Pens will be winning... cause I want them to.
    He weeps, for he has but one small tongue, with which to taste an entire world!

Lots of original custom t-shirts and stickers available @ http://www.redbubble.com/people/mightyrain
    Many designs based on Masters of the Universe, Classic video games and random movies/cartoons/movies we all know and love.

So, how is everyone enjoying the shortened season so far?

Despite being among the fans who wanted this shortened season to be a throw away that I could ignore, I'm finding myself hooked way more since with fewer games, every victory means a whole lot more.

I'm also enjoying seeing how some teams are struggling, while others are striving, seemingly turning around their misfortune from the previous season.

Plus it's nice to see the Northeast division doing so good, with 4 out of 5 teams currently in playoff contention.
    Proud supporter of the Snake Men.

Most Wanted: Slave Girl, Eldor, Spinnerella, Mermista, Peekablue, Crita, Lizorr, Tyrantisaurus Rex, Battle Ram, Great Black Wizard.
    Most Wanted for Filmation Sub: Madame Razz with Broom, Lord Masque, Ileena, Granita, General Sunder.

No Slave Girl? Watch us hurl!

A barbaric world without slave girls? That's truly barbaric!

Considering I'm a Blackhawks fan, this season so far has been amazing!

Master of New Adventures!
    Quote Originally Posted by Skullface View Post
    Considering I'm a Blackhawks fan, this season so far has been amazing!
    Can you say "History-making"?

I'm old enough to remember Bobby Hull skating around the rink holding the Stanley Cup up over his head. But this start has been an entirely different world!
    Last edited by Heeeere's Olesker!; February 24, 2013 at 10:32pm.

GO HABS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ironman's Avatar
    Only one thing to say........Go Habs Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Ironmans Want List:

MOTUC: I want them all!!!!!!

Classic Line: Battle Ram, Wind Raider, Tower Tools, Eternia, Laser Power He-man, Laser Light Skeletor, Tytus and Megator.

Time for the Canucks to get their first cup this year and watch the pathetic haters cry.

GO CANUCKS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Time for the Canucks to get their first cup this year and watch the pathetic haters cry.

GO CANUCKS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    LOL!!!! You know that the next Canadian team to win the cup will be Montreal. It's quite evident that if the Habs don't win no other Canadian team can.
    Ironmans Want List:

Classic Line: Battle Ram, Wind Raider, Tower Tools, Eternia, Laser Power He-man, Laser Light Skeletor, Tytus and Megator.

16-0-3

'Nuff said.

Quote Originally Posted by Skullface View Post
    16-0-3

'Nuff said.
    Remember that year when Detroit broke the single season points record? Probably not cause they didn't win the cup. We'll see how it goes come playoff time.
    Ironmans Want List:

Quote Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
    Remember that year when Detroit broke the single season points record? Probably not cause they didn't win the cup. We'll see how it goes come playoff time.
    Habs are playing well, but keep in mind they've played like 4 more games than Boston...
    Last edited by Skullface; March 14, 2013 at 03:56pm.