Thread: New member & looking for help from all comic/action figure geniuses out there pls

online with my office computer in Liverpool

New member & looking for help from all comic/action figure geniuses out there pls

Hi, First the intro.

After lurking round this site for many years, I've finally registered for this great site.

My name is Kevin, from England and i'm 31 (aka vintage fan!!- though I have no problem with other eras in MOTUC as they so far look awsome)

Now to business. I'm hoping someone on here can help me identify an 80's (or perhaps earlier) action figure.

Full.jpgDSC_0043.jpg

I bought this as a kid from our local church yard sale for 10pence - I knew at the time it wasnt anyone from MOTU just something someone had mashed up using He-mans body and I think sand and glue coloured with a marker pen. But I really liked the look of him and he and Blade became my Intergalactic bounty hunters.

Any info on who this head belongs to would be most appreciated.

Thanks in advance
    Kev
    If there's something strange in the neighbourhood, who you gonna' call? HE-MAN!!!!

Hey Nianotreve,

Welcome! I'm going to move this thread into the Original MOTU forum so that you will get more help on your inquiry.
    Trust me, trust me, be a'right,
    Drink a little poison 'for you die,
    Sign' blood or fool night,
    Drink a little poison 'for you die.

online with my office computer in Liverpool
    Hi Judith and thanks, though it's still not looking good

So nobody knows what Action Figure this head is from?? Not since the "Parents and Website broswer history Incident of '98 have I been let down by the Internet
    Last edited by Nianotreve; July 11, 2012 at 08:57am.
    If there's something strange in the neighbourhood, who you gonna' call? HE-MAN!!!!