View Poll Results: Battle Cat or Swift Wind?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Battle Cat - He's strong, and can scare the enemies!

17 51.52%
  • Swift Wind - He can fly, and help evade the enemies!

16 48.48%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Battle Cat vs. Swift Wind

Battle Cat vs. Swift Wind

Which combat back-up/mode of transportation/pet would you rather have... the fierce, and powerful Battle Cat, or the flying, and majestic Swift Wind?

In a straight-up comparison between the two, I can see some pros and cons for each. What about yourself? Who would you rather have?
    "I'm not just crying for Hordak. I'm crying for the saddest thing I know - a wasted life. To be given that most precious gift - the gift of living, to do with as we choose. I'm crying, because this man has chosen to throw it away, and when he goes, nobody will care..." - She-Ra ( "My Friend, My Enemy")

Hmmmm, Tough one.

On one hand, Swifty can fly not only in the air, but also in space, meaning that more ground is covered incase you need to get somewhere fast. Plus, he can stab enemies with that horn....

On the other hand, Battle Cat's faster on the ground and mored armored. Meaning I can duck behind him if things go bad, not to mention he's possiable strong that swifty...

Dang, can I do a write in vote? I can't chose between ethier of them.
    The Truth of Love will always Guide Us.
    Vist Vist Hunter's edge, The Home of Transfromers:Eterina!

I chose Swift Wind obviously. Why? Because unlike Battle Cat Swift Wind does have the ability to fly as well as other abilities that Battle Cat didn't such as telepathy (he used it to call Sundancer) and the immense speed when he flew fast enough to fly through time. That and come on who wouldn't want to say my car is a flying unicorn?
    Mattel I'm still waiting for these characters!

Spinwit, The Scientists, Darius,Crita, Kayo, Stridor, Kittrina, Melaktha, Drissi, Master Sebrian, Sagitar

NA DESERVES A MINI SUB!

My Facebook, check it out!

Vegor-Friend of Animals jakobinsane's Avatar
    Swift wind to fly would be awesome but having a bad blank tiger to run around on would be pretty cool too. I sided with Battle Cat.
    Erie Americana Punk Rock
    http://www.myspace.com/index.cfm?fus...20050215140632
    Saving lives everyday!!
    http://www.veganoutreach.org and http://www.peta.com

H.E.A.L. Human Earth and Animal Liberation

A big fan of Slush Head
    Battle Cat definitely. He can be more useful in battle situations, he is a great ally for combat. He can slash enemies with his claws,he can ram evil warriors and walls with his super strengh, he has a powerful body armor that can shield you, he is agile, he is also a fast form of transportation for He-man. He can jump great distances, climbs etc. The only thing he can't do is fly other than that he is the perfect companion.

So Battle Cat all the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Swift Wind View Post
    I chose Swift Wind obviously. Why? Because unlike Battle Cat Swift Wind does have the ability to fly as well as other abilities that Battle Cat didn't such as telepathy (he used it to call Sundancer) and the immense speed when he flew fast enough to fly through time. That and come on who wouldn't want to say my car is a flying unicorn?
    Swift Wind can fly through time?! ?!

Wow, I didn't know that.

Well, everyone here is making great points.
    "I'm not just crying for Hordak. I'm crying for the saddest thing I know - a wasted life. To be given that most precious gift - the gift of living, to do with as we choose. I'm crying, because this man has chosen to throw it away, and when he goes, nobody will care..." - She-Ra ( "My Friend, My Enemy")

Wow, this is a tough one! I LOVE Battlecat, but I'd probably have to go with flight myself. No wait, I think I'll have to go with Battlecat cuz he's scary and tough..No wait, but Swift Wind can fly...ARGH tough choice!
    RIP Andy Conrad.

I really want to go wtih Battle Cat but my experience makes me go with Swift Wind.

It's just a better choice tacticaly, think of it like a M1- Abrams(tank) and an A-10 Warthog (fighter jet).
    While the tank is great for blowing the crap out of everything on the ground it's hard for it to knock targets out of the sky. Plus if you get ambushed you really have no place to go.
    With the flight ability you have a better view of the battlefield and are harder to hit. Also it helps that you'll be able to cover more ground faster making yourself less of a target.
    Mike Jr. 1983-2008 the void left will never be filled. Rest in Peace Brother.
    Sgt Weigand

eBay Feedback

" Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elswhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us."
    --Calvin and Hobbes

Quote Originally Posted by Canadian_He-Man View Post
    Swift Wind can fly through time?! ?!

Wow, I didn't know that.

Well, everyone here is making great points.

Yes he did it in one episode where he needed to fly fast enough to go through time so he and She-Ra could go back and fix a problem. I can't remember which episode it was but seeing it was cool I wouod so do that.

Spinwit, The Scientists, Darius,Crita, Kayo, Stridor, Kittrina, Melaktha, Drissi, Master Sebrian, Sagitar

NA DESERVES A MINI SUB!

They both have their own unique tactical advantages but my vote definitely goes with Swifty only because I've been a horse freak since I was a toddler & Spirit/Swiftwind always fires my imagination. Which gets me to thinking that it's a shame there isn't a Swifty smiley to chose from amongst all the others.

Yes he did it in one episode where he needed to fly fast enough to go through time so he and She-Ra could go back and fix a problem. I can't remember which episode it was but seeing it was cool I wouod so do that.
    That's absolutely awesome. It raises quite the question in my mind, but it's awesome nonetheless.

oooh - dead even!!!

I would rather have Swift Wind, just because he CAN fly - and he is also super strong... that isn't JUST a Battle Cat thing... Though, I love Battle Cat too!
    A Want List of Sorts: Angella, Sssqueeze, Blast Attack, Multi-Bot, Peekablue, Veena, Calix, Evilseed, Mara, Point Dread & The Talon Fighter... and all the other POP & NA characters.

battlecat hands down. his loyalty to he-man in times of trouble leaves my dog to shame.

Master of Power Suction Killian's Avatar
    Swifty.

He has the strength, and he can fly, plus in civilian mode you can still ride him.

(I'd choose Battle Cat if Battle Cat could fly. How cool would that be?! I wonder what would happen if She-Ra transformed Cringer with the Sword of Protection?)
    He who dies with the most MOTUC wins!

A big fan of Slush Head
    Quote Originally Posted by Killian View Post
    (I'd choose Battle Cat if Battle Cat could fly. How cool would that be?! I wonder what would happen if She-Ra transformed Cringer with the Sword of Protection?)
    Cringer would turn to Clawdeen instead of Battle Cat.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Bock View Post
    Cringer would turn to Clawdeen instead of Battle Cat.
    Now that's funny right there I don't care who you are!

NA DESERVES A MINI SUB!

Eternian princess Princessadora's Avatar
    The eps you were talking about is Bow's Farwell.
    I only fight when I have to and every time I hope its the last.

Battle Cat.. he can eat his enemies

and Spirit can turn into a Stridor-like horse .. or maybe an Equine Cyborg like 30/30

Quote Originally Posted by starlioness View Post

and Spirit can turn into a Stridor-like horse .. or maybe an Equine Cyborg like 30/30
    good point about battlecat. didnt see many villains run away from Spirit. Not that i hate Spirit though.

Quote Originally Posted by starlioness View Post
    ANd Beastman is one of the lucky few that matches Battle Cat's diet Of course he might get indigestion afterwards

Quote Originally Posted by thor View Post
    ANd Beastman is one of the lucky few that matches Battle Cat's diet Of course he might get indigestion afterwards
    or a big hairball , I think Grizzlor would be on that list too

as for enemies running from Spirit.. in Play it again Bow, he did trounce a horde trooper pretty good .. and Swift Wind can knock over enemies pretty easily since he can fly..

Heroic Warrior
    swift wind, hands down... especially if something ever happened where they were de-transformed (I think I made that word up, lol) Cringer, while endearing and cute, is utterly useless.

I think of Spirit in the same way as Adora.... stronger when transformed, but if he was ever between a rock and a hard place and could not transform, Spirit would be smart and brave enough to do what needed to be done. Cringer would cower in a corner and cover his eyes

someone's post gave me a GREAT idea for a bumper sticker....

'My Other Car is a Flying Unicorn' - with a picture of swifty on it. lol. just like all of those rolls royce bumper stickers. haha.

Cyn

Dang - I forgot to vote on my own poll.

If I had, it would have been for Swift Wind, making a perfect 17/17 tie! How cool is that?

I think Battle Cat was written out of the show to early. He had some of his best scenes in the She-Ra series, especially in "Beast Island"
    Tweet Me!

I've just changed my profile picture because we got Geldor in MOTUC!

and the winner is... Battle Cat! by a scooch

Arksiel, when push comes to shove Cringer can be heroic himself he just marches to his own drummer

Toymaker I agree, Battle Cat didn't even get any lines in his last apperance Gateway to Trouble..