Page 26 of 210 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676126 ... LastLast

Thread: DC Universe Classics Figure Thread

Well, one of the Targets I hit on my way home from work finally restocked after 2 weeks of nothing with.............

A case of Wave 1.

3 Batman, 1 Etrigan, 1 Red Tornado, & 1 Penguin. I've read reports that basically all the 1st 4 waves are currently shipping out, so it's kind of up in the air as to what your stores are going to get re-stocked with. (If anything)

These stores that are getting the 1st wave are basically screwed. Why would Mattel ship 5 figures that have been easy to obtain for 9 months, when they have over 15 newer figures (plus variants) that have been pretty hard to find that people are begging for?
    This space for rent, apparently.....

Heroic Warrior
    I've given thought to driving to Columbus and checking some shops up there, but I just don't have the $40 it would take for a round trip, only to not find anything.

I'll wait, I'm sure they'll be out here soon.

besides, I'm still waiting for wave 3.

I still see all of the wave 1 figures except batman. It's safe to say he was the top seller. I have yet to find a regular sinestro.
    Some of my artwork
    Some more of my artwork
    "When the troll's upon you, you're a mighty fighter."

See how cool Wonder Woman looks surrounded by Batman, Superman ect!

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k1...n/DSC02220.jpg

I have soooo got to get one of these figures, but not until the price comes down a bit on ebay!
    PRO CLASSIC POP TOY DESIGN ELEMENTS BEING USED IN MOTUC TO COMPLEMENT THE FILMATION DESIGNS!!!!

I FULLY SUPPORT THE INCLUSION OF ILLUMINA IN MOTUC!!!!!

IF YOUR SICK OF WAITING FOR A LIGHT TO APPEAR AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL, STRIDE DOWN THERE AND LIGHT THE BLOODY THING YOURSELF!!!!!!!

With all the case packs getting altered in the upcoming waves, www.cornerstorecomics.com has updated their pre-order info.

You can pre-order a full set (including both variants) of Wave 6, and an 8/9 full set of Wave 7 (including the Booster Gold variant). If you order a set of Wave 7, you can also order the chase Big Barda, though she's not confirmed as to her distribution ratio, so you may not get it, unless you order early.

I've never ordered from them, but I've only heard good things about them.

Still don't know how I'm gonna find the Wal-Mart wave outside of ebay though.....

Quote Originally Posted by Skullface View Post
    With all the case packs getting altered in the upcoming waves, www.cornerstorecomics.com has updated their pre-order info.

You can pre-order a full set (including both variants) of Wave 6, and an 8/9 full set of Wave 7 (including the Booster Gold variant). If you order a set of Wave 7, you can also order the chase Big Barda, though she's not confirmed as to her distribution ratio, so you may not get it, unless you order early.

I've never ordered from them, but I've only heard good things about them.

Still don't know how I'm gonna find the Wal-Mart wave outside of ebay though.....
    I would like to chime in and say that I very much so HIGHLY recommend using CSC for the DCUC stuff... I've been using them for years now since the days of NECA's NBX line and the 4H MOTU stuff, and they have come through each and every single time with fast shipping and no hassles.
    I can't see how any collector of the DCUC line is still hitting up Targets and Wal-Marts over and over again and doing so in vain instead of just ordering these by the casefuls.

Heroic Razor-Edged Weapon Sword-of-Grayskull's Avatar
    I tried ordering by the case for wave 1 and 4 out of the 6 figures had frozen joints that snapped off (see post a few pages back). So instead of going through the hassle of returning and finding new ones, I just search directly at Target now.
    "I look upon my powers as a gift, not mine alone but for anyone who needs them." (Superman: Peace on Earth)

GO FORWARD. Please support the Christopher Reeve Foundation by purchasing a set of Superman tags at www.ChristopherReeve.org

If nine hundred He-Man.Org members get eaten by Thundercats fans, but neither of them has a toyline, does it still count as a fan movement?

Well, I ordered Wave 7 from CSC, so we'll see what happens early next year.

Has anyone ordered anything from Impulse Creations, Inc? I've never heard of them, but they've got some great prices & cheap shipping, and new stuff in stock! I ordered Wonder Woman, Ares & Cyborg (All 3 were listed as in-stock when I ordered) from them, and with UPS Ground shipping, it came out to under $40!!! (read: about $13 apiece=retail price after tax)

As of right now, they still have Ares and the variant Captain Atom in-stock. (Though they do want $19 for Cap. He's equally distributed at 50/50, so I held off. Batman Beyond, Artemis & regular Cap were already gone when I found the site)

Check them out:
    http://www.impulsecreations.net/cata...page=3&sort=3a

I'll be sure to post how my order went once it arrives.

Packaged pics of Wave 5: (Wal-Mart wave)

http://www.toymania.com/news/messages/10649.shtml

Too bad about Black Lightning & Eradicator's eyewear.....

The Wave 5 Wal-Mart figures all look kind of cheap to me.
    Who let the ball drop on quality control here?

Quote Originally Posted by zodak74 View Post
    The Wave 5 Wal-Mart figures all look kind of cheap to me.
    Who let the ball drop on quality control here?
    From my understanding of what I've read online, Wal-Mart wanted it as cheap as possible, which is why outside of head sculpts and Riddler's cane, there are no new parts or accessories. (Riddler has the same body as the DCSH Two-Face & Clark Kent-right down to the line down the center of his tie) Unfortunately, the clear colored plastic for BL & Eradicator's eyewear was more expensive than using the solid opaque material. But I really wanna know why Riddler doesn't have the question marks on his sleeves like the prototype.

Mattel DID state though that regular (non-exclusive) upcoming figures would have the clear plastic on goggles & visors, where applicable. (Blue Beetle/Booster Gold)

Updated prototype pics of Wave 6:

http://i.toynewsi.com/g/index.php?mo...ze=600&start=0

*drools over Hawkman & Captain Marvel*
    Last edited by Skullface; September 19, 2008 at 08:08pm.

The Superman figure looks great!!! I'll finally have a decent supes to add to the MOTU collection.
    Mike Jr. 1983-2008 the void left will never be filled. Rest in Peace Brother.
    Sgt Weigand

eBay Feedback

" Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elswhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us."
    --Calvin and Hobbes

Who's the beastie looking dude? I quite like him!
    Selected art prints now available:
    www.eamonart.com

Quote Originally Posted by Eamon View Post
    Who's the beastie looking dude? I quite like him!

Kalibak the Cruel! Darkseid's son. Another New Gods baddie.
    Seppuku, Ordet, Bad Day at Black Rock, Red Beard, Johnny Guitar, Children of Paradise, The Seventh Seal, I Know Where I'm Going!, Barton Fink, Point Blank, Barry Lyndon, A Nous La Liberte, Young Frankenstein, Only God Forgives, The Leopard

Heroic Warrior
    he's also a BAF, so if you're counting on getting him, you'll have to buy five other figures to complete him.

I found A Harley Quinn today. Now on to Wave three. This should be fun.
    WANTED: Comic From SDCC Vykron!
    Mini Comic want list:
    Terror Claws Strike
    Skeletor's Journey
    And any and all PoP mini's.

Heroic Razor-Edged Weapon Sword-of-Grayskull's Avatar
    I think I'm about to give up this line. I can't find anything but Etrigan and Orion from nine months ago.
    "I look upon my powers as a gift, not mine alone but for anyone who needs them." (Superman: Peace on Earth)

GO FORWARD. Please support the Christopher Reeve Foundation by purchasing a set of Superman tags at www.ChristopherReeve.org

If nine hundred He-Man.Org members get eaten by Thundercats fans, but neither of them has a toyline, does it still count as a fan movement?

Quote Originally Posted by capitalzero View Post
    he's also a BAF, so if you're counting on getting him, you'll have to buy five other figures to complete him.
    Ah nuts!
    www.eamonart.com

Finally broke down and got Nightwing on E-bay so I could finsh of Grundy, which is really cool. Only figure I need is the un-masked Deathstroke, but not to worried if I don't find him. I have 2 Target that I check in my area pretty much daily. I've come across GL often but thats about it. I have found most of figures in Virgina, in the Fredricksburg and Richmond areas, lots of Targets to check. One of the Super Wal-marts had wave 2, but no sign of wave 3. Wave 4 is all over E-bay now. Good luck and happy hunting to all.

Sean79

Just Saying...

Wave Four is now shipping for those who had pre-orders from Corner Store Comics.
    If you're looking for complete waves, you should really just pre-order through these folks and spare yourself the Target trauma.

Quote Originally Posted by zodak74 View Post
    Wave Four is now shipping for those who had pre-orders from Corner Store Comics.
    If you're looking for complete waves, you should really just pre-order through these folks and spare yourself the Target trauma.
    I totally agree. Every wave that I want more than half the figures I have pre-ordered from CSC ever since wave 2 of the DC Superheroes line. They are usually pretty timely about getting them to you too (though the wave 3 fiasco was pretty irritating).
    Lucky for me I found everyone I wanted from Wave 4 a few days ago so I don't have any DCUC searching for a while now, thanks to having no interest in wave 5.

Heroic Warrior
    I'd order myself series 3, but they're no longer available.

CSC has long since sold out.

Greatful his pants are on bskcase's Avatar
    I just preordered them through Superhero toys. I have ordered from them in the past a few times in the past. Supposedly, they expect the shipments to come in sometime this week or next.
    We survived the long night.... MOTU Forever!

Just got my Wonder Woman, Cyborg & Ares from Impulse Creations yesterday. Very happy with their service. Ordered them late Thursday night, and got them this morning.

Their stock on the website is kept in real-time, so if it's in stock when you order, you'll get it. Great site for people who may have missed a figure here & there. As long as you order 3 or more figures from them, UPS Ground shipping is $4. Their stock sells through fast, but gets replenished quickly, so you'll have to keep checking them periodically each day.

http://www.impulsecreations.net/cata...page=3&sort=3a

My Sinestro Corps Sinestro arrived from them minutes ago, and he's perfect! I'm finally done with Wave 3!

EDIT: Nevermind - opened Sinestro up, and he's got 2 right feet. And his pant wasn't dry enough on his back when he was put into the package. *sigh* Time to keep looking......
    Last edited by Skullface; September 24, 2008 at 11:59am.

I had to buy a Wonder Woman figure recently for reference and it was the Terry Dodson one.
    I couldn't wait until the 4HM version but I'm wondering if it's a nicer figure?
    www.eamonart.com

Greatful his pants are on bskcase's Avatar
    I haven't seen WW close up, but a lot of people are telling me that a lot of love went into making her. She looks great standing next to Batman and Superman. I can't wait for mine to get here.
    We survived the long night.... MOTU Forever!