Page 98 of 210 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108148198 ... LastLast
Results 2,426 to 2,450 of 5230

Thread: DC Universe Classics Figure Thread

SCORE!!!!!

jest went to target got all of wave 13 there and get this ....she rang them all up at 6.99 cause they wouldn't ring up! booya!!!!
    I want NA Skeletor and Rio Blast and I want them now!

Quote Originally Posted by King Kahn View Post
    SCORE!!!!!

jest went to target got all of wave 13 there and get this ....she rang them all up at 6.99 cause they wouldn't ring up! booya!!!!
    What a great deal! On an unrelated note, I just found out that my Wave 5 will be here Wednesday. I wonder why it took so long for it to ship out?
    WANTED: Comic From SDCC Vykron!
    Mini Comic want list:
    Terror Claws Strike
    Skeletor's Journey
    And any and all PoP mini's.

Maybe they were busy with all the She-Ra orders? Sigh, they really ought to break up their releases into different lines on different days.

Heroic Master of Puzzles Thatman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by adol View Post
    What a great deal! On an unrelated note, I just found out that my Wave 5 will be here Wednesday. I wonder why it took so long for it to ship out?

I've been noticing, when I've bought things on sale days over the past few months, the shipping time has gotten longer.

The MOTUC subs ship out early, but I ordered Keldor, Lobo and Venkman on sale day, and they're not arriving until tomorrow - looks like it takes 2-3 days for them to get the orders processed and shipped.

It's not a huge deal to be honest, but the turnaround has become 1-2 days longer than it had been.
    "That's very interesting...but silly."

Has anyone received even a shipping confirmation for Wave 5 yet? I just had to send an email asking about mine, a week seems plenty long.

Quote Originally Posted by gbagok View Post
    Has anyone received even a shipping confirmation for Wave 5 yet? I just had to send an email asking about mine, a week seems plenty long.
    I haven't yet. I used the track by reference trick on UPS to find out when they shipped.
    Mini Comic want list:
    Terror Claws Strike
    Skeletor's Journey

Someone who got their hands on the next issue of Toyfare, due out next week, revealed that a new Bane, Jonah Hex, Creeper, and Kyle Rayner (in his Blackest Night outfit) are confirmed and will be at SDCC

This lends a lot of credence to the reports of Wave 16:

Rumored List:
    Azrael-as-Batman
    Robin (classic)
    Creeper *CHARACTER CONFIRMED*
    Jonah Hex *CHARACTER CONFIRMED*
    Mercury
    Riddler (classic)
    C&C Bane: *CHARACTER CONFIRMED*

And Kyle was atop the list for the Green Lantern Classics sub-wave, so this seems to support that rumor as well.

(The rest of that was Black Hand, Manhunter, Mongul II, Low, Maash, and Arkillo??)

All over California and coming to your neighborhood soon, so be afraid!
    It wasup on one of the toy webcites with pictures

I recently got a DC Superheroes Supergirl. She has a black skirt, black boots, and the area of the "S Shield" that would normally be yellow is black. Is there any significance to this color scheme, or is it just a variant?
    Mini Comic want list:
    Terror Claws Strike
    Skeletor's Journey

Heroic Razor-Edged Weapon Sword-of-Grayskull's Avatar
    It was just a weird variant they put out there a couple years ago that clogged shelves when we were all trying to hunt down the shipments with Kara Zor-El and Steel.
    "I look upon my powers as a gift, not mine alone but for anyone who needs them." (Superman: Peace on Earth)

GO FORWARD. Please support the Christopher Reeve Foundation by purchasing a set of Superman tags at www.ChristopherReeve.org

If nine hundred He-Man.Org members get eaten by Thundercats fans, but neither of them has a toyline, does it still count as a fan movement?

Man, I'd love to have this to use for my display....

This space for rent, apparently.....

Quote Originally Posted by Skullface View Post
    Man, I'd love to have this to use for my display....
    LOVE IT!!! I want one!

Wow! Hadn't seen that one yet!
    Mini Comic want list:
    Terror Claws Strike
    Skeletor's Journey

The Wal-Mart Wave with Alan Scott and Obsidian hasn't come out yet, correct? I really, really want those two figures!
    PRAISE HESTIA!!!

"Yep! And now I'm gonna blast ya!"

- Orko to Skeletor in "Lessons"

Quote Originally Posted by Kevenn View Post
    The Wal-Mart Wave with Alan Scott and Obsidian hasn't come out yet, correct? I really, really want those two figures!
    To my knowledge, nobody's reported finding it yet. Should start showing up any day now.....

To my knowledge, nobody's reported finding it yet. Should start showing up any day now.....

That'd be Wave 14, the Wal-Mart wave - and yes, any time now - Mattel had said about a month ago we were 45-60 days out from seeing it due a minor delay on approving something on their end, IIRC, but those estimates are usually on the long side. I'll be surprised if the first sightings don't start before the end of July.

That said, I'm not looking forward to it - I am still batting 8% on the Wal-Mart figures. (I have found 1 out of 12 figures, between the two waves, on the shelves.)

Just announced at the SDCC panel that the Legion of Superheroes are coming in a 12-pack! Let's see, 12 figures times $15 a pop equals $180......

Yeah, unless they break these up into 5-packs, 2-packs or single figures, I only see the super hardcore Legion fans or completists picking this up.... (I assume 11 of them will come with CnC pieces to make Colossal Boy)

Legion 12-pack: (Mattycollector.com Exclusive)
    Superboy, Cosmic Boy, Lightning Lad, Saturn Girl, Brainiac 5, Chameleon Boy, Ultra Boy, Karate Kid, Wildfire, Matter Eater Lad, Timber Wolf, Colossal Boy

Wave 16: Bane CnC
    Robin (Classic D!ck Grayson)
    Riddler (Classic jumpsuit)
    Azrael (as Batman)
    Jonah Hex
    Mercury
    The Creeper

Robin will have an alternate Jason Todd head as the variant

Green Lantern Classics Wave 1: Arkillo CnC
    Kyle Rayner
    Black Hand
    Black Lantern Abin Sur
    Manhunter Robot
    Sinestro Corps Mongul
    Low
    Maash

Low & Maash will be the variants of each other w/different heads & arms

Green Lantern/Sinestro 2-pack at TRU (GL is Hal & Sinestro will be in his classic outfit with his height corrected)

Wave 2 of GL CLassics will have an all new Red Lantern figure created by the 4H, and it will be named by Geoff Johns

End of the panel teaser pic(ala Joker, Eclipso, Grizzlor) was of C'hip!

Wal-Mart gets another exclusive wave in 2011 - 6 figures w/1 variant

JLU stuff:
    2-packs - Darkseid/Kalibak & Parademon 2-pack
    3-packs - Blue Beetle, Booster Gold, Fire - Toyman, Aquaman, Superman - Firestorm, Angle Man, Killer Frost
    Last edited by Skullface; July 24, 2010 at 01:03am.

Man, I've mostly given up on this line, but I will hunt down that Azrael Batman! That's awesome!
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

Wal-Mart gets another exclusive wave in 2011 - 6 figures w/1 variant

Mattycollector 2-packs - Darkseid/Kalibak & Parademon 2-pack
    Mattycollector 3-packs - Blue Beetle, Booster Gold, Fire! - Toyman!, Aquaman, Superman - Firestorm, Angle Man, ?

I hope the Darkseid/Kalibak 2-pack will be the DCSH Darkseid with a cape & a repainted Kalibak to add 2 more Super Powers looks. I assume the Parademon 2-packs will include 1 of each version.

CANNOT wait for Toyman & Fire!
    You know these last figures are JLU, not DCUC, right? (Kalibak, Parademon, Toyman, Fire, etc?)

That's the best news I've heard all day, since I'm a diehard JLU collector!

Quote Originally Posted by Thatman View Post
    You know these last figures are JLU, not DCUC, right? (Kalibak, Parademon, Toyman, Fire, etc?)

That's the best news I've heard all day, since I'm a diehard JLU collector!
    I found out my mistake while the .org was down.

*goes back to crying in the corner*

I want the classic Robin and Riddler, but no interest in the rest of that assortment OR the GL wave. Is that a mass market wave? Because... I mean, as successful as the GL comics have been in recent years, is ANYONE going to buy these?

I'm a completist, so I'm grabbing everything! Personally, I'm quite excited for Black Hand & the Manhunter Robot. Also glad to finally get Kyle, but I'm one of the few who'd prefer he be in his 90's togs w/the crab mask.

Only thing that makes me wince is that Legion 12-pack. That's a lot of $$$ to drop at once.

Oh, and TRU is getting a repainted Joker in black.

Read a bunch of rumors floating around for the Wave 17 lineup: Take it for what it's worth.....

Aquaman - 90's version w/hook hand
    Poison Ivy
    Sandman
    Scarecrow
    Vixen
    Warlord
    CnC: Elasti-girl

I dunno - Vixen is probably the biggest lock from those. I could also see Warlord, as he's just one of those semi-obscure "huh?" choices that Mattel seems to love to throw into each wave. Sandman would continue the JSA push, and Elasti-girl has been hinted at for quite a while, and there hasn't been a Doom Patroller since Wave 13. Aquaman, Ivy & Scarecrow don't jibe with me. I'm fine with the DCSH Scarecrow, and would rather we not get a re-do, UNLESS they do him up ala Super Friends. (Read: Wave 16 Riddler) I'd love for both 90's Aquaman & Poison Ivy to be true, but considering it's been this long w/o either of them, I'll believe it when I see it. If it DOES turn out to be the lineup, Ivy better be the variant with green and normal skin tone!

I like classic Robin, and the two heads. But man, look at the size of his biceps. He looks like he could easily arm-wrestle He-Man.

I'll happily take a Warlord figure in DCUC. And Diemos. And Sgt. Rock. And Arak. And Hercules. And Machiste. And Mikola, Oh, you see where I'm going here.

PS: My buddy at ComiCon managed to snag a Plastic Man for me!
    Last edited by adol; July 24, 2010 at 04:17am. Reason: Added stuff.
    Mini Comic want list:
    Terror Claws Strike
    Skeletor's Journey

I'm really torn about the LOSH set. I'm not a big LOSH fan, so I can live without them, but I'm also something of a completist. I'd definitely want Cosmic Boy, Saturn Girl, Lightning Lad and Brainiac 5, but don't particularly care about the others. I'll have to see how I'm fixed for funds closer to their release.

I am loving Wave 16 -that's like the ideal Riddler (who is hands down my favorite comic character.) That Azbats is a thing of beauty, and the rest of the wave is really nicely done (classic Robin has been on my want list for a while.) Now - where's my Poison Ivy??

The GL series is a neat bit of diversity, and I will be picking it up, but I had hoped for a few more 'classic' characters than just the Manhunter. (We still need Star Sapphire, Arisia, Salaak, Dr. Polaris, Evil Star, etc.) But I heard that there was a teaser image of Ch'p shown - so maybe he'll come with someone as a pack-in in the second wave...maybe Salaak! (I can dream!) And I'm happy to see they're fixing the classic Sinestro as well, but I wish I didn't have to buy another GL to get him.