Page 99 of 207 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109149199 ... LastLast
Results 2,451 to 2,475 of 5168

Thread: DC Universe Classics Figure Thread

What's the deal with the new knee and elbow joints on some of the figures on display?
    WANTED: Comic From SDCC Vykron!
    Mini Comic want list:
    Terror Claws Strike
    Skeletor's Journey
    And any and all PoP mini's.

All over California and coming to your neighborhood soon, so be afraid!
    Quote Originally Posted by adol View Post
    What's the deal with the new knee and elbow joints on some of the figures on display?
    There trying to catch marvel legends

Heroic Razor-Edged Weapon Sword-of-Grayskull's Avatar
    While I would have preferred different Sinestro Corps members for the first wave, I'll buy the entire GL wave anyway just because I've been loving the entire storyline the past couple of years. And I absolutely LOVE Az-Bats! I have both variants of the original Kenner figure of his first costume with which he defeated Bane, so to have this costume - his "Knight's End" costume - is a fantastic way to round out my collection. Hopefully they'll make a red variant (like the very end of Knight's End), and then I can display Az-Bats' multiple costumes!

And Kyle's head is perfect, with the best sculpted hair ever. That is most absolutely perfect Kyle Rayner that has ever and ever will be made. Hopefully they'll make a variant in his 90s costume.
    "I look upon my powers as a gift, not mine alone but for anyone who needs them." (Superman: Peace on Earth)

GO FORWARD. Please support the Christopher Reeve Foundation by purchasing a set of Superman tags at www.ChristopherReeve.org

If nine hundred He-Man.Org members get eaten by Thundercats fans, but neither of them has a toyline, does it still count as a fan movement?

Quote Originally Posted by Whiplash7 View Post
    I like classic Robin, and the two heads. But man, look at the size of his biceps. He looks like he could easily arm-wrestle He-Man.
    Ha ha! This should have been a variant. The buffer more mature version with the side-parted hair and the spit curls on a smaller Beast Boy/Kid Flash type small body.

I am not a collector of this line, hell, I am hardly a fan of DC Comics but I must admit, that wave 16 looks awesome. The only figure of the entire line that I don't know is Mercury but I am willing to get the entire wave so I can have that Bane.

I might have to cherry pick some of the earlier waves. It is hard and expensive to do that because these figs are not available in Australia, I only have Joker and Lobo, but they do seem pretty cool

I'm loving the LOSH figure set! I mostly gave up on this series when I could never find the figures I wanted. I do have the new TRU Green Lantern, Firestorm, Iron and Robot Man. I might pick up the new Kyle Rayner. But I'm ALL OVER the LOSH set and any LOSH members that show up in the future.

Have I mentioned how completely awesome Plastic Man is?
    Mini Comic want list:
    Terror Claws Strike
    Skeletor's Journey

Quote Originally Posted by JonWes View Post
    But I'm ALL OVER the LOSH set and any LOSH members that show up in the future.
    The Wave 15 (slated to hit sometime in Fall) Build-A-Figure is Validus.

The figures in that wave will be:

Raven
    Martian Manhunter (round head standard/pointy Martian head variant)
    Jemm, Son of Saturn
    Golden Pharaoh
    Starman (Classic & Modern)
    OMAC (Classic Buddy Blank version, NOT the more recent all blue army version)
    Sinestro Corps Batman
    This space for rent, apparently.....

In the new Toyfare, they announced the next Fan Choice nominees and this time, fans are voting on the C&C. The options are:
    Blockbuster

Girder

King Shark

Nekron

Shaggy Man

Wildebeest

I think we can go ahead and name Nekron the winner. Of the others, I think King Shark would probably make the most interesting-looking figure. Blockbuster and Shaggy Man are pretty boring, just based on appearance. Girder too, and they've done a lot of mechanical-type characters already. Wildebeest is totally D-List (and in this case, that D may as well stand for Dead). I mean, even as a Titans fan, I have no real desire to see that one.
    (EDIT: Added pictures.)
    Last edited by Wonderboy_JMB; August 2, 2010 at 04:03pm.

Quote Originally Posted by Wonderboy_JMB View Post
    In the new Toyfare, they announced the next Fan Choice nominees and this time, fans are voting on the C&C. The options are:
    Blockbuster
    Girder
    King Shark
    Nekron
    Shaggy Man
    Wildebeest

I think we can go ahead and name Nekron the winner. Of the others, I think King Shark would probably make the most interesting-looking figure. Blockbuster and Shaggy Man are pretty boring, just based on appearance. Girder too, and they've done a lot of mechanical-type characters already. Wildebeest is totally D-List (and in this case, that D may as well stand for Dead). I mean, even as a Titans fan, I have no real desire to see that one.
    (EDIT: Added pictures.)
    Yeah, outside of Mattel just purely going through the motions of doing the vote to make it seem like they care about fans' input, this makes no sense. Nekron is going to win by a landslide. It also puzzles me as to why they wouldn't just use him in one of the Green Lantern Classics waves, considering how huge the Blackest Night storyline was, and give us a different character to choose from.

Methinks that Mattel was already planning on making him, and by including him in the vote, they've effectively (in their minds) killed 2 birds with one stone. Fans get to vote, and Mattel has already gotten started on making him, knowing he will be the top vote-getter.

Personally, I voted for Blockbuster. Don't get me wrong - I enjoyed Blackest Night, and I'll welcome a Nekron to my collection, but with the last 2 fan polls, it seems like they're purposefully including a character they KNOW fans will want, as opposed to the 1st fan poll that had a much better, more evenly demanded selection of characters to choose from.

I would much rather see Wildebeest or Blockbuster then Nekron.
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

as much as I like Nekron, I would have to vote for Girder purely because I want some more of the flash rogues (come on mattel- wheres my trickster/captain boomerang/mirror master?)

Almost finihed trigon to- for the most recent couple of waves the figs havent been to intresting but I've gotten them anyway but Im really excited for the next few (and the GL 5 pack)

JAG2045
    My feedback
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=108414
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...hlight=jag2045
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=117706

Great traders: Blue-jackal/Fneh(2)/Daz/Royalt1us/Evil-Orko/Buythepower/Booster/Adora/Zodac101/tokyonever/lemure77(2)/Vess(2)/Scorpia/Buzzsaw Hordak/miscus555/tmc1984/General Hawk 7

nekron or girder for me.
    I want NA Skeletor and Rio Blast and I want them now!

Wildebeest is the tops in that list, and yeah, Nekron belongs in a future GL wave, but I guess Anti-Monitor and Atrocitus can still serve that function. I'm still amazed they haven't done Doomsday yet. Maybe they're saving him for a Superman movie year (along with Zod, Faora, Kru-El, Warworld Superman, and the Krypton Man I hope).
    Last edited by gbagok; August 2, 2010 at 08:45pm.

Quote Originally Posted by Skullface View Post
    The Wave 15 (slated to hit sometime in Fall) Build-A-Figure is Validus.

The figures in that wave will be:

Raven
    Martian Manhunter (round head standard/pointy Martian head variant)
    Jemm, Son of Saturn
    Golden Pharaoh
    Starman (Classic & Modern)
    OMAC (Classic Buddy Blank version, NOT the more recent all blue army version)
    Sinestro Corps Batman
    Crap! Of course he's a C&C. LOL. I might think about this. I can try to sell off the others if I pre-order a set. I might keep Golden Pharoh just because he looks fun.

Crap! Of course he's a C&C. LOL. I might think about this. I can try to sell off the others if I pre-order a set. I might keep Golden Pharoh just because he looks fun.
    You'd be better off buying a complete Validus! That's what I did with Darkseid. I only wanted like two or three characters in that wave, so I bought them and bought a complete Darkseid for... I think $70. (Actually, now that I think of it, I still don't have one of the ones I wanted!)

The funny thing is I'm pretty sure Golden Pharaoh is the only figure in the wave NOT coming with a Validus part.

The funny thing is I'm pretty sure Golden Pharaoh is the only figure in the wave NOT coming with a Validus part.
    Oh. LOL.

yup. golden pharaoh comes with the Super Powers stand.
    I want NA Skeletor and Rio Blast and I want them now!

Heroic Razor-Edged Weapon Sword-of-Grayskull's Avatar
    I still want to know where my modern Guardian variant went ... over a year later and there's no sight of him in a future wave.

Has anyone else been drooling over the 12" Movie Masters Christopher Reeve Superman? Supposedly he, reissue Zod, and Gene Hackman Lex Luthor are supposed to be out by Christmas time, but I haven't been able to find any images of Luthor.
    "I look upon my powers as a gift, not mine alone but for anyone who needs them." (Superman: Peace on Earth)

GO FORWARD. Please support the Christopher Reeve Foundation by purchasing a set of Superman tags at www.ChristopherReeve.org

If nine hundred He-Man.Org members get eaten by Thundercats fans, but neither of them has a toyline, does it still count as a fan movement?

Quote Originally Posted by Sword-of-Grayskull View Post
    I still want to know where my modern Guardian variant went ... over a year later and there's no sight of him in a future wave.
    He's busy hanging out w/all the other MIA variants: Modern Red Tornado, corrected white-face Harley, all gold modern Dr. Fate, Penguin w/ minion, etc...

Heroic Master of Puzzles Thatman's Avatar
    I have to go with Blockbuster, as long as he's the classic version - I will never turn down a chance to get more Batman rogues.
    "That's very interesting...but silly."

The Wal-Mart exclusive Green Lantern 5-pack has been found in the US. Shelf price is $60.

The Wal-Mart exclusive Green Lantern 5-pack has been found in the US. Shelf price is $60.
    awesome news!
    yeaaaahh ..... but then that happened...

THESE TRADERS HAVE THE POWER !!! - Thanks guys!

Great news for me! The Walmart near my house just begun to carry DCUC starting with Wave 13. The bad news is I'm pretty broke and my toy budget is limited to MotUC at the moment.
    Mini Comic want list:
    Terror Claws Strike
    Skeletor's Journey