Page 108 of 209 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118158208 ... LastLast
Results 2,676 to 2,700 of 5204

Thread: DC Universe Classics Figure Thread

I got my Robin and Riddler! Robin is great... a bit overly happy, but he was the "laughing boy daredevil" so that's okay. I wish I'd ordered two of him, though, one to put with the Super Friends and one with the Teen Titans. I have Nightwing there now, but he's kind of incongruous, since most of them are 80s era.

Regarding the new card design, overall, I think it looks great, but ***...?! Wonder Woman is just a tiny image in the background, with Supes, Bats, GL, Flash and Aquaman in the forefront?! That is RIDICULOUS Mattel/DC! Another situation where WW gets dissed by her own company!

On a side note, the card features images of Vixen (again), Cassie Sandsmark, Batwoman, modern costume Black Canary, Red Arrow, modern costume Hawkgirl, Supergirl and Steel. Hopefully these guys will be popping up in the line in the near future! Although after getting Zatanna, for the love of god, please stop with the real fabric fishnets! They look horrible and cheap and their leg mobility is limited by them! This must end!

All over California and coming to your neighborhood soon, so be afraid!
    BTW does anyone have an Extra Darksaid head ?
    trade or buy

Heroic Razor-Edged Weapon Sword-of-Grayskull's Avatar
    Which figure did the Darkseid head come with? I'll check my stash ... I'm looking for a Darkseid right leg (the one that came with Iron), too.
    "I look upon my powers as a gift, not mine alone but for anyone who needs them." (Superman: Peace on Earth)

GO FORWARD. Please support the Christopher Reeve Foundation by purchasing a set of Superman tags at www.ChristopherReeve.org

If nine hundred He-Man.Org members get eaten by Thundercats fans, but neither of them has a toyline, does it still count as a fan movement?

Quote Originally Posted by Sword-of-Grayskull View Post
    Which figure did the Darkseid head come with? I'll check my stash ... I'm looking for a Darkseid right leg (the one that came with Iron), too.
    Copper head
    i had to bite the bullet and get my right leg from Evil Bay

Heroic Razor-Edged Weapon Sword-of-Grayskull's Avatar
    Sorry, no spare parts from Copperhead. I bought both Mary Marvel variants, so I have a spare of the part that came with her.
    "I look upon my powers as a gift, not mine alone but for anyone who needs them." (Superman: Peace on Earth)

GO FORWARD. Please support the Christopher Reeve Foundation by purchasing a set of Superman tags at www.ChristopherReeve.org

If nine hundred He-Man.Org members get eaten by Thundercats fans, but neither of them has a toyline, does it still count as a fan movement?

Quote Originally Posted by eurorko View Post
    Man, will we ever get a Vixen figure? She is one of my most wanted females in this line.
    Do you have DC Direct's JLA Vixen figure? She's TERRIFIC.
    I want to smurf your smurf.

Quote Originally Posted by Sword-of-Grayskull View Post
    Sorry, no spare parts from Copperhead. I bought both Mary Marvel variants, so I have a spare of the part that came with her.
    lol thanks ,same here

Quote Originally Posted by Wonderboy_JMB View Post
    I got my Robin and Riddler!
    (In Napoleon Dynamite voice) Lucky!!!

Robin is the figure that got me into DCUC. When I saw Robin revealed I knew I had to start collecting. I hope that there is a lot more life in DCUC. But if the line were to end now, Mattel has already released about 90% of the figures I want most.
    "There's only one Master of the Universe and it's He-Man." - Stephen Colbert

"The heart has its reasons of which reason knows nothing." - Blaise Pascal

Wave 18 confirmed at ToyFair!

Wal-Mart Exclusive Timed Exclusive wave: (Other retailers will get them later, like K-Mart & Wave 15)

Black Vulcan
    Captain Boomerang
    Samurai
    El Dorado
    Bronze Tiger (looks like he'll be the varaint, ala Robin, w/2 heads)
    Toy Man
    Apache Chief C&C

Next Wal-Mart 5-pack: Crime Syndicate

Owlman
    Ultraman
    Superwoman
    Power Ring
    Johnny Quick

They also showed a bunch more of the Legion 12-pack figures

I, for one, am ecstatic that not only are they giving us more Super Friends/Legion of Doom figures, but the fact that they are basically finishing them all up at once is even better. (Outside of a newer regular Scarecrow and updated Bizarro) Only other thing I'd still want is a regular sized Apache Chief. (I can live without a Rima)
    Last edited by Skullface; February 13, 2011 at 07:15pm.
    This space for rent, apparently.....

i'm excited about some of the dc figs coming up. mr freeze, gordon, two face, and those two new batman figs look great.

i'll pick up some of the movie GLs to fill out my display and that crime sindicate is a must buy.

Quote Originally Posted by Skullface View Post
    Wave 18 confirmed at ToyFair!

Wal-Mart Exclusive Timed Exclusive wave: (Other retailers will get them later, like K-Mart & Wave 15)

Black Vulcan
    Captain Boomerang
    Samurai
    El Dorado
    Bronze Tiger (looks like he'll be the varaint, ala Robin, w/2 heads)
    Toy Man
    Apache Chief C&C

I, for one, am ecstatic that not only are they giving us more Super Friends/Legion of Doom figures, but the fact that they are basically finishing them all up at once is even better. (Outside of a newer regular Scarecrow and updated Bizarro) Only other thing I'd still want is a regular sized Apache Chief. (I can live without a Rima)

i am REALLY excited the rumors turned out true!!! I LOVE this wave and this pretty much finishes up my interest in the line sans a new C&C doomsday.
    I want NA Skeletor and Rio Blast and I want them now!

Heroic Master of Puzzles Thatman's Avatar
    And supposedly, in this Batman Legacy line, there's a Catman coming as well, but that is, I believe, as of yet unconfirmed.

So I think the rumors of Wave 19 being JSA-themed are probably accurate, since the wave 17 and 18 rumors were true.

Very happy about having the entire Legion of Doom, finally! And the original Super Powers lineup is complete as well!

I will have to track down a loose Zan and Jayna at some point, if they're making the other Superfriends.
    "That's very interesting...but silly."

Meh. JSA and SF themes aren't what interest me so much, but I'm glad people are getting what they want.

WTH?! Every other wave now is exclusive to that evil empire!! At this rate, the line itself will end up exclusive to Wal Mart.

Quote Originally Posted by gbagok View Post
    Meh. JSA and SF themes aren't what interest me so much, but I'm glad people are getting what they want.

WTH?! Every other wave now is exclusive to that evil empire!! At this rate, the line itself will end up exclusive to Wal Mart.
    Well, it is annual. Since Wave 14, there's Waves 15-17 plus two GLC waves - and Wave 18 has a 'fall' target date.

Not that I'm happy about it, mind you, as to date all WM-exclusive stuff I got online, with the exception of the Gotham City 5-pack (which someone hid for me.)

Quote Originally Posted by Thatman View Post
    And the original Super Powers lineup is complete as well!
    Outside of a few redos, I'm glad for this as well. I still think I'm the only one who wants a "blender-head" Orion.

And I'm sure they'll continue with the unproduced 4th wave. (Can't even remember who is left that they haven't done)

Keep in mind about Wave 18, that it is NOT an entirely Wal-Mart exclusive wave. They'll just get it first, which means that there might not be any completely exclusive waves this year. I think Wave 14 might have bit them in the behind-I have no problem finding the entire wave to this day. Wave 5 was impossible, and overall, Wave 10 moved well, except for PG & Forager. I think 14's *relatively* obscure lineup hurt. A lot of WMs in my area dropped the line with their post X-Mas resets...

Last edited by Skullface; February 13, 2011 at 11:11pm.

That El Dorado looks awesome, and he could make for a really good base for a Blackstar custom.
    WANTED: Comic From SDCC Vykron!
    Mini Comic want list:
    Terror Claws Strike
    Skeletor's Journey
    And any and all PoP mini's.

Incidentally, with wave 18 the "Super Powers" collection will all have been made as DCUC figures (Samurai is the last). Some figures are not exactly in the right decos, but all the -characters- will have been made.

Completion or not? Depends how picky you are about Darkseid's missing cape.

Keep in mind about Wave 18, that it is NOT an entirely Wal-Mart exclusive wave. They'll just get it first, which means that there might not be any completely exclusive waves this year. I think Wave 14 might have bit them in the behind-I have no problem finding the entire wave to this day. Wave 5 was impossible, and overall, Wave 10 moved well, except for PG & Forager. I think 14's *relatively* obscure lineup hurt. A lot of WMs in my area dropped the line with their post X-Mas resets...
    Then you have my Wal-mart that put out one assortment of 14, then about a week later had almost 10 of them out but in an area between shampoo and light bulbs (they use this spot for toy clearance from time to time). Then a week later with a whole slew of other toys outside in the gardening department. Then about a week after Christmas they moved them into the side of an end cap in the actual toy depart where they have been ever since. They have been picked through though, but that is about all. So I probably won't see any new product from this line till November.
    One Gum Drop to rule them all, One Gum Drop to find them,
    One Gum Drop to bring them all and in the sweetness bind them
    In the Land of Candy where the Gingerbreads lie.
    -Tag line for the Candy Land Movie Adaptation

There are sentences I should just stay a way from. - The Doctor

Rob Liefeld isn't a comic artist, he's a women's clothing designer. Think about it

AFI is reporting that there will be no more exclusive waves going forward - some retailers may get an exclusive 'window' - like K-Mart with Wave 15 or Wal-Mart with 18, but that all waves will be across the board now.

And that Target will be getting a window for an upcoming wave as well.

That, plus the promise of no price increase for a year, makes me feel a bit better about the line.

Quote Originally Posted by Thatman View Post
    AFI is reporting that there will be no more exclusive waves going forward - some retailers may get an exclusive 'window' - like K-Mart with Wave 15 or Wal-Mart with 18, but that all waves will be across the board now.

And that Target will be getting a window for an upcoming wave as well.

That, plus the promise of no price increase for a year, makes me feel a bit better about the line.
    That's a huge relief. So long as online retailers carry them too, I will be very happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandman View Post
    Incidentally, with wave 18 the "Super Powers" collection will all have been made as DCUC figures (Samurai is the last). Some figures are not exactly in the right decos, but all the -characters- will have been made.

Completion or not? Depends how picky you are about Darkseid's missing cape.
    Time for some of the unreleased figures like the decoy Superman.
    Outside of a few redos, I'm glad for this as well. I still think I'm the only one who wants a "blender-head" Orion.

And I'm sure they'll continue with the unproduced 4th wave. (Can't even remember who is left that they haven't done)

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e5...e04/DCUCSF.jpg
    I'm with you on wanting SP Orion. Actually would like another release for him and Lightray both because mine are malformed.

I don't understand why WM would stock the SP 5 pack if the last wave was too obscure. Actually, with Batman Brave and Bold putting the obscure guys in the spotlight, I thought they would have had a better chance. But hey, I won't complain about the end of exclusive WM waves!
    Last edited by gbagok; February 14, 2011 at 11:07am.

Wave 18 is great. I am so glad I gave in and started collecting this line.
    "There's only one Master of the Universe and it's He-Man." - Stephen Colbert

"The heart has its reasons of which reason knows nothing." - Blaise Pascal

I am glad to hear no more exclusive waves at all, I am fine with a prerelease at a store. My only options are K-mart and Wal-mart, the nearest target is 90 miles away, same with Toy-R-Us.
    One Gum Drop to rule them all, One Gum Drop to find them,
    One Gum Drop to bring them all and in the sweetness bind them
    In the Land of Candy where the Gingerbreads lie.
    -Tag line for the Candy Land Movie Adaptation

There are sentences I should just stay a way from. - The Doctor

Rob Liefeld isn't a comic artist, he's a women's clothing designer. Think about it

That Super Friends wave is made of WIN. That's the only thing they've announced that I'm interested in. I'm glad it won't be exclusively at Wal-Mart. I avoid Wal-Mart like the plague. I'd rather just order the whole case online or from my comic shop so I can have Apache Chief.
    PRAISE HESTIA!!!

"Yep! And now I'm gonna blast ya!"

- Orko to Skeletor in "Lessons"

So cannot wait for these guys!

Yeah, if you wanna get super-nitpicky about Super Powers being done, they need to do Darkseid w/cape, repainted Penguin, aforementioned Orion, release the Wave 17 Lex (w/loincloth/belt) repainted, redo Mr. Freeze and a bunch of other little things.
    Last edited by Skullface; February 14, 2011 at 08:37pm.

Evil Vixen/Heroic Chef Starshine's Avatar
    They are redoing Mr. Freeze in a more Super Powers style. He's part of the new Batman-themed line.

That Apache Chief is fetch! Looking forward to putting him together. ... hopefully, there'll be another sale about the time these are hitting retail
    ~RK
    ".....We wouldn't think of putting something on the screen - whether for theatres, television, or home video - without building in pro-social values..."

- Lou Scheimer (1984)

This is what its all about, folks.