Page 180 of 208 FirstFirst ... 80130170178179180181182190 ... LastLast
Results 4,476 to 4,500 of 5176

Thread: DC Universe Classics Figure Thread

That Flash is actually the most requested Flash and long time coming.

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by iron_pride View Post
    So far no complaints about the new sub figs, EXCEPT Flash. How many of the Flash (yeah different name I guess but same figure) do we need? I mean really. Flash, AS Flash, Blue Lantern Flash, White Lantern Flash...............more I can't recall I am sure....but really. It's the same design other than the ears......#cheap.....
    That's Wally friggin' West! DCUC fans have wanted him for ages. He became the Flash when Barry Allen died.

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Oo-Larr • Sagitar • Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress • Ninjor • Tung Lashor • Sssqueeze • Angella • Perfuma • Mermista • Evilseed (MYP)

Snappy Threader
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    That's Wally friggin' West! DCUC fans have wanted him for ages. He became the Flash when Barry Allen died.
    Oh I know. Just sayin......how he is different other than the ear lightning rods? Persuade me.

Quote Originally Posted by iron_pride View Post
    Oh I know. Just sayin......how he is different other than the ear lightning rods? Persuade me.
    Manly the belt and the eyes and some other details I'm forgetting. There were some more changes with Geoff's "Flash Rebirth" mini-series a few years ago. I think it's manly the principal of the thing though since Wally fans have felt pretty betrayed over the past few years, especially with the New 52.

The eyes, colors, ears, and patterns make him pretty different to me.

Everything looks great except for Wonder Woman and Elongated Man.

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Yuck View Post
    So they've unveiled some new DC figures in the Mattel booth, and once again I'm left shaking my head.

http://www.actionfigurepics.com/2012...ooth-instapics

Why on earth would you pick THAT version of Red Hood? That briefly used version of his costume was the most universally hated update, and one that as I recall isn't even in continuity anymore. Honestly, I really don't get what they went with this.
    Please tell me those are NOT sub figures!!!!! I do NOT want those!!! I want Huntress, Ras'al Ghul, Talia, Vandal Savage, Scarface and Wesker, Vixen. I did not sub up for those pieces of crap! And where the hell did that version of Red Hood come from? Joker never wore that, nor did Jason.

Glad I passed on the Watchmen sub, because Silk Spectre looks awful. Is The Four Horsemen not sculpting them?
    Last edited by Dr Kain; October 13, 2012 at 01:08am.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Evil Horde Poison Master! Mr_Yuck's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Kain View Post
    Please tell me those are NOT sub figures!!!!! I do NOT want those!!! I want Huntress, Ras'al Ghul, Talia, Vandal Savage, Scarface and Wesker, Vixen. I did not sub up for those pieces of crap! And where the hell did that version of Red Hood come from? Joker never wore that, nor did Jason.

Glad I passed on the Watchmen sub, because Silk Spectre looks awful. Is The Four Horsemen not sculpting them?
    Sorry to say, but yeah, Red Hood and Captain Marvel Jr are sub figures.

That version of Red Hood was in Batman and Robin two years ago or so. It wasn't a version of Red Hood that lasted very long. For some reason Grant Morrison thought this was a better look. I think it's crap, and it's going to be a figure that tanks. My worry is that when it does tank in sales, they don't get cold feet about putting the more iconic red hood in the Batman Unlimited line for retail.
    Most wanted: Blast attack, Entrapta, Lodar, Peekablue, Flutterina, and Tung Lashor

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Yuck View Post
    Sorry to say, but yeah, Red Hood and Captain Marvel Jr are sub figures.

That version of Red Hood was in Batman and Robin two years ago or so. It wasn't a version of Red Hood that lasted very long. For some reason Grant Morrison thought this was a better look. I think it's crap, and it's going to be a figure that tanks. My worry is that when it does tank in sales, they don't get cold feet about putting the more iconic red hood in the Batman Unlimited line for retail.
    ***? So Mattel considers this a classic character? My sub is supposed to be FAN DEMANDED CHARACTERS THAT CANNOT BE SOLD IN STORES!!! That is what I was told when I subbed. I should cancel my sub now because they gave me false advertisements.

This is a figure I would repack into a Jason Todd box and return to the store as defective if they ever release the real Red Hood in stores. There have not been many DC figures I have been let down by, but this takes the cake. I would rather have a N52 version of Hal Jordan over this crap.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

***? So Mattel considers this a classic character? My sub is supposed to be FAN DEMANDED CHARACTERS THAT CANNOT BE SOLD IN STORES!!! That is what I was told when I subbed. I should cancel my sub now because they gave me false advertisements.

This is a figure I would repack into a Jason Todd box and return to the store as defective if they ever release the real Red Hood in stores. There have not been many DC figures I have been let down by, but this takes the cake. I would rather have a N52 version of Hal Jordan over this crap.
    I 100% agree. Jason Todd is a highly fan demanded character, but they only got it HALF right. Why they thought this would be an good choice is beyond me. Even if the rationale was that they wanted to save the most iconic version of the character for retail, then why would you take up a sub slot for this?
    Most wanted: Blast attack, Entrapta, Lodar, Peekablue, Flutterina, and Tung Lashor

Huntress finally

Quote Originally Posted by SCB View Post
    Nice! Finally!

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    I guess TG finally learned that he can't mess around keeping most wanted characters on the backburner on these toylines before fans get tired of Mattel's shenanighans.

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Oo-Larr • Sagitar • Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress • Ninjor • Tung Lashor • Sssqueeze • Angella • Perfuma • Mermista • Evilseed (MYP)

Not my favorite design (I like this one http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lj1rynW0Qo1qc7ab1.jpg), but I'll take it.

BTW, save the image because I bet Mattel is going to go crazy for a picture of it being taken.

Heroic Master of Puzzles Thatman's Avatar
    To be fair, I think Red Hood is the only real clunker-ish type figure in the lineup so far. I know Walker and Larfleeze are modern, but I'm very happy to get both of them. Wally, Elongated Man, Phantom Stranger, CM3, Huntress, Mallah & the Brain - all fine by me.

Oh, and seeing that SP Penguin up close - I cannot wait to own him!
    "That's very interesting...but silly."

Quote Originally Posted by Thatman View Post
    Oh, and seeing that SP Penguin up close - I cannot wait to own him!
    See, I just cannot justify that Penguin when it looks like he pee'd on himself. It makes no sense for him to have his shirt suddenly turn yellow.

Captain Marvel Jr! Finally! I wish they weren't using the hobbit buck though, it's too small even for teens.

Huntress is nice to finally see coming, but that's not the Red Hood I'd like to get.

Please don't joke about repacking, it's a terrible thing!
    Be sure to read Book of Evil Part 2: The Bells of Doom, only in the He-Man.org Fan Fic & Media forums!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...06#post3094406

How'd I miss the pic of Huntress that SCB posted?

Looks great. I'm always excited for more Batman characters to get the DCUC treatment!

So who else missed out on the Matty offerings today? I have the sub, but wanted to add a Red Robin to my Weapons Pack order. After 15 minutes of the WSOD, he wasn't available. Still need to hunt him down at retail, I suppose.....
    This space for rent, apparently.....

Is there any interest in having Wildstorm characters in DCUC?

It appears that Wildstorm does not get much love.

Quote Originally Posted by Skullface View Post
    So who else missed out on the Matty offerings today? I have the sub, but wanted to add a Red Robin to my Weapons Pack order. After 15 minutes of the WSOD, he wasn't available. Still need to hunt him down at retail, I suppose.....
    I was able to order Poison Ivy, but at that time, Superman & Batman were already Sold Out. Hope it helps Mattel realize that there are some DCUC characters that could be a home run, especially for customers like me . It was the first time that I see a DC figure going out before one from MOTUC.

I wish I may be able to get Huntress next year also
    Great trade orgers: Son of Keldor - sdilks -JeMaBo2 x3 - Kowl - Bigassbuzz (Hyveofvillany) - Queen Marlena - mikescab

My feedback thread

Quote Originally Posted by TheFallen View Post
    Is there any interest in having Wildstorm characters in DCUC?

It appears that Wildstorm does not get much love.
    I'd love them. 90's era characters would make great toys.

I'll only buy the figures if I see them in stores. There is nobody outside of TDKR Batman I am willing to go out of my way to acquire at this point in time. If Mattel wants me to buy them, then they need to ensure my local brick and mortar retail store is selling them.

So who else missed out on the Matty offerings today?
    DCUC had been off my radar so long I didn't even realize that Poison Ivy was up this month. Oh well. I did want to have the character in my collection but that's not my favorite look. If I had remembered I'd have tried to order her. But I'm not going to track her down on the aftermarket.
    "There's only one Master of the Universe and it's He-Man." - Stephen Colbert

"The heart has its reasons of which reason knows nothing." - Blaise Pascal

Quote Originally Posted by FAKER II View Post
    DCUC had been off my radar so long I didn't even realize that Poison Ivy was up this month. Oh well. I did want to have the character in my collection but that's not my favorite look. If I had remembered I'd have tried to order her. But I'm not going to track her down on the aftermarket.
    It's odd. Didn't Scott say last year that she would be in her classic look? How is this her classic look? I think it is a great figure (well mostly, she has the Black Canary legs), but still.