Page 182 of 210 FirstFirst ... 82132172180181182183184192 ... LastLast
Results 4,526 to 4,550 of 5230

Thread: DC Universe Classics Figure Thread

It is not where I am that matters, it is when

Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhanen View Post
    It could anything like "Krypto Spike Launcher Superman" as far as we know, which can be just toy variant, not actually part of the plot. Time will tell us
    Which is why I didn't say the new figure would spoil a plot point.

DC Collectibles announced two 3 3/4" Injustice: Gods Among Us 2-packs: Green Arrow/Deathstroke and Wonder Woman/Solomon Grundy.

Injustice: Gods Among Us 2-pack Series 1: Green Arrow/Deathstroke
    Master Archer vs. Master Assassin!

Straight the highly anticipated new game "Injustice: Gods Among Us" comes two masters of precision, Green Arrow and Deathstroke! But who will win?! One thing's for sure-Oliver Queen has no problem bringing a bow to a gunfight!

Injustice: Gods Among Us 2-pack Series 1: Wonder Woman/Solomon Grundy
    Amazonian Wonder vs. Cursed Powerhouse!

Straight the highly anticipated new game "Injustice: Gods Among Us" comes a powerful 1-2 punch featuring Wonder Woman and Solomon Grundy! "Can't stop Grundy?" I think a certain Amazonian Warrior Princess might have something to say about that!

Last edited by ksensor; December 5, 2012 at 01:20pm.

Heroic Warrior
    Outstanding collection Dr Kain,
    "These are the days of high adventure"

It took me a while, but I completed all DKR MM figures, including Gordon.
    Now, I know that there's a shirtless Bane that came in an exclusive 2-pack with Batman that I can pass; but I've seen some pictures of a Bane with only his vest and no trench coat as he appears in the fighting scene at the sewers. Is that a chase figure? I did not find it in any Evil Bay listing nor any online store.

Also, has the Penguin from Mattel Batman Unlimited been released? I've pre-ordered in a local store but they have only brought Batman & Batgirl. I found some chinese auctions for it but it came without the umbrella, and I actually want it with it
    Great trade orgers: Son of Keldor - sdilks -JeMaBo2 x3 - Kowl - Bigassbuzz (Hyveofvillany) - Queen Marlena - mikescab

My feedback thread

From my understanding, the entire trio was shipped to online stores a week or so ago. If they got in Batgirl and Batman, it means they sold your Penguin or someone was ahead of you.

BTW, my local comic shop was $90 for N52 Darkseid.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhanen View Post
    It took me a while, but I completed all DKR MM figures, including Gordon.
    Now, I know that there's a shirtless Bane that came in an exclusive 2-pack with Batman that I can pass; but I've seen some pictures of a Bane with only his vest and no trench coat as he appears in the fighting scene at the sewers. Is that a chase figure? I did not find it in any Evil Bay listing nor any online store.
    Custom figures.

Got the Batman/Azrael 2 pack

I found 4 of these at my local Ross:

Unfortunately, I did not find any of the Batman 2-pack.
    MOTU Vintage Visual Figure Checklist *Updated link - major thanks to motuportugal*

MOTUC from Vintage Visual Checklist *Updated link - major thanks to motuportugal*

My Feedback Thread

Ross already? Wow.

I see no reason to get that Batman pack.

Heroic Master of Puzzles Thatman's Avatar
    See, I'd love the Azrael/Azbats repaint, since it looks perfect for the end of Knightfall. But it's not important to me - if I saw it (at that Ross price, anyway), I'd probably pick it up. I'd be more inclined to do so if Mattel hadn't gone with the 'battle sliced' Batman logo on what otherwise looks like a nice figure. But there's no way I'd pay TRU prices for the pack. I'm happy with my Wave 16 Azbats as it is, and besides, my display Azrael is the DCSH version anyhow.

In other news, my Superboy Prime and classic Penguin arrived from BBTS the other day. Still not crazy about SP's face sculpt, but otherwise I like the figure, and I am thrilled to finally have the Super Powers Penguin in this line. He really looks great, and I'm glad they found a place for him in the line.

(Now if they can get the Super Power-colored Superman, and a redo of Battle Armor Lex based off of the Wave 17 sculpt, I think my Super Powers needs will be met!)
    "That's very interesting...but silly."

I don't really like the Batman figure itself because they did not bother to add the shading into his cowl, so it looks weird.

Figures that Ross is getting these now that I don't live near one.

BTw, someone on another board posted images of his N52 Hawkman and Flash and I've gotta say, they look really awesome. Now I'm kind of hoping stores actually carry these. I love how Flash's insignia is sculpted on his chest instead of just painted.

As for SP Penguin, I hate the yellow on his shirt. It looks like he missed when he went to the bathroom. It makes no sense for his shirt to be white and then suddenly yellow on the bottom of it. I also wish he would have a freaking cigarette thingy sculpted in his mouth.

I saw these 2-packs at Ross. They say "Adult Collector" on the front - as if children don't like Batman or know who he is
    "The better you get at this job, the more dangerous it becomes."

Quote Originally Posted by ksensor View Post
    DC Collectibles announced two 3 3/4" Injustice: Gods Among Us 2-packs: Green Arrow/Deathstroke and Wonder Woman/Solomon Grundy.

Injustice: Gods Among Us 2-pack Series 1: Green Arrow/Deathstroke
    Master Archer vs. Master Assassin!

Straight the highly anticipated new game "Injustice: Gods Among Us" comes two masters of precision, Green Arrow and Deathstroke! But who will win?! One thing's for sure-Oliver Queen has no problem bringing a bow to a gunfight!

Injustice: Gods Among Us 2-pack Series 1: Wonder Woman/Solomon Grundy
    Amazonian Wonder vs. Cursed Powerhouse!

Straight the highly anticipated new game "Injustice: Gods Among Us" comes a powerful 1-2 punch featuring Wonder Woman and Solomon Grundy! "Can't stop Grundy?" I think a certain Amazonian Warrior Princess might have something to say about that!

Grundy looks like Frankenstein.
    One Gum Drop to rule them all, One Gum Drop to find them,
    One Gum Drop to bring them all and in the sweetness bind them
    In the Land of Candy where the Gingerbreads lie.
    -Tag line for the Candy Land Movie Adaptation

There are sentences I should just stay a way from. - The Doctor

Rob Liefeld isn't a comic artist, he's a women's clothing designer. Think about it

Quote Originally Posted by Phil.Pastel View Post
    I saw these 2-packs at Ross. They say "Adult Collector" on the front - as if children don't like Batman or know who he is
    Mattel doesn't know what an "Adult Collector's Item" is.

Here is what they think it is:

PICT0004.JPGPICT0005.JPG

Here is what "Adult Collector's Items" really aree:

PICT0007.JPGPICT0008.JPGPICT0013.JPG

LOL. Who is the guy with the green eyes? He's neat.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil.Pastel View Post
    LOL. Who is the guy with the green eyes? He's neat.
    That is Shadow Moon from a Japanese Toku series called Kamen Rider Black. I won't flood this thread on details, so here you go with some other pictures of that exact figure:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kamen_Rider_Black
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shadow_Moon

DCUC figures have had adult collector posted on them just not always highly obvious. It's more a statement of, the figures may not last well up under heavy play by a child.

Rob Liefeld isn't a comic artist, he's a women's clothing designer. Think about it

Quote Originally Posted by wyldman11 View Post
    DCUC figures have had adult collector posted on them just not always highly obvious. It's more a statement of, the figures may not last well up under heavy play by a child.
    Well, they look like they would have the basic durability of your average figure.

I thought about picking up the batman pack, but if it had "battle damage" on the chest, I'm glad I passed.

Heroic Razor-Edged Weapon Sword-of-Grayskull's Avatar
    I picked up the 2pack in October, and I'm glad I did. I never found the Wave 16 Azbats, but even if I did, I have a fascination with that character that makes me want to possess a figure of every incarnation of his costume. SCB, I'm jealous of your pic with all the incarnations of Azbats together, but I have the TRU-exclusive variant of the Kenner figure with the vac-metallaized chestplate.
    "I look upon my powers as a gift, not mine alone but for anyone who needs them." (Superman: Peace on Earth)

GO FORWARD. Please support the Christopher Reeve Foundation by purchasing a set of Superman tags at www.ChristopherReeve.org

If nine hundred He-Man.Org members get eaten by Thundercats fans, but neither of them has a toyline, does it still count as a fan movement?

I just love the reds

Oh man I remember the vac metal Azrael. It was in that 4 or 5 pack. Saw it in stores almost a decade ago and never since.

Last edited by SCB; December 12, 2012 at 11:48pm.

Was there any reason why Azreal went Assassin's Creed in his costume?

Having not played the game, I say this it's just his costume design from Arkham City. I do need to play it, also need to beat Asylum but got stuck on the gauntlet at the end and my hands started getting all carpal tunnelly.

Heroic Master of Puzzles Thatman's Avatar
    Having not played the game, I say this it's just his costume design from Arkham City. I do need to play it, also need to beat Asylum but got stuck on the gauntlet at the end and my hands started getting all carpal tunnelly.
    That is his Arkham City look, but the Azrael in AC isn't Jean-Paul Valley, it's Michael Lane, who has a different look, more "Crusader"-y.

- - - Updated - - -

That is his Arkham City look, but the Azrael in AC isn't Jean-Paul Valley, it's Michael Lane, who has a different look, more "Crusader"-y.
    "That's very interesting...but silly."