Page 103 of 211 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153203 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,575 of 5266

Thread: DC Universe Classics Figure Thread

Sorry, does anyone know for sure if the 12 inches Movie Masters Superman figure is going to be available in December at Mattycollector?
    I'm very eager to get that figure and I kinda planning to put aside some budget for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wonderboy_JMB View Post
    As much as I want to support the Retro Action line, this wave does nothing for me. I don't care for either J'Onn or Captain Marvel and would have liked to have seen Hawkman and Hawkgirl in their place. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Black Canary, but this series seems to be bombing with fans. Modern fans are put off by the Mego goofiness and Mego fans are just put off. Sigh!
    I think that this line would have gone better at Mattycollector with 1 figure every 2 o 3 months. I'd have liked to get Superman & Batman at least, from there, probably would have gotten more; but by depending on Ebay sellers undefined shipping rates it is quite difficult for me (and many others in my situation) to get them.
    Great trade orgers: Son of Keldor - sdilks -JeMaBo2 x3 - Kowl - Bigassbuzz (Hyveofvillany) - Queen Marlena - mikescab

My feedback thread

Quote Originally Posted by Skullface View Post
    Just read on Matty that Wave 15 is supposed to hit K-Marts this Sunday. (If yours hasn't already put them out) They'll be on sale for $7.75 each next week, from their already cheapest retail price of $12.99!
    The closest K-Mart to me is about 45 minutes away so I didn't get to check often. But I did manage to come up with an adequate excuse to go into the city twice. The only figures from wave 15 I wanted were Golden Pharaoh and Martian Manhunter. I was only able to find Golden Pharaoh. I also picked up Blue Devil and Blue Beetle.
    "There's only one Master of the Universe and it's He-Man." - Stephen Colbert

"The heart has its reasons of which reason knows nothing." - Blaise Pascal

Heroic Razor-Edged Weapon Sword-of-Grayskull's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhanen View Post
    Sorry, does anyone know for sure if the 12 inches Movie Masters Superman figure is going to be available in December at Mattycollector?
    I'm very eager to get that figure and I kinda planning to put aside some budget for it.
    I've been trying to get more info on that figure, too, but I haven't found anything outside of the initial announcement at SDCC that the release date would be December. I find it odd that we're so close to the supposed release but still have not seen official press-release photos or even a list of the accessories he'll come with.

Considering the price of the figure, and the amount of awesome accessories the Ghostbusters figures come with (light-up LED proton packs, traps, extra hands, a lot of cloth material for the outer suit and belt), I want to see a good amount of accessories before I commit to buying Superman. Just an extra set of hands and a couple of guns like Zod had will be disappointing, to say the least. So if Mattel can't get it right, I guess I'll just wait for the Hot Toys version and pray it won't be ridiculously out of my budget.
    "I look upon my powers as a gift, not mine alone but for anyone who needs them." (Superman: Peace on Earth)

GO FORWARD. Please support the Christopher Reeve Foundation by purchasing a set of Superman tags at www.ChristopherReeve.org

If nine hundred He-Man.Org members get eaten by Thundercats fans, but neither of them has a toyline, does it still count as a fan movement?

Wave 14 has been found at a few Florida Wal-Marts, according to posts at Fwoosh & Critical Mess.

Looks like these actually hit before Wave 16.....

Reports are that Alan Scott, Zatanna & Kamandi are 2 per case. The rest are 1 per.
    This space for rent, apparently.....

Heroic Master of Puzzles Thatman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Skullface View Post
    Wave 14 has been found at a few Florida Wal-Marts, according to posts at Fwoosh & Critical Mess.

Looks like these actually hit before Wave 16.....

Reports are that Alan Scott, Zatanna & Kamandi are 2 per case. The rest are 1 per.

Here we go again. I hope I have better luck with this wave than I did with Waves 5 and 10. Of course, if I find ANY of Wave 14, it will be better luck.

Zatanna's the figure I want most from this wave, so I'm glad she's 2x case - that will increase the odds of finding her from non-existent to infinitesimal.
    "That's very interesting...but silly."

I want Alan Scott & Obisidian so bad. I guess Obsidian is going to be the hardest to find. I can only imagine why...
    PRAISE HESTIA!!!

"Yep! And now I'm gonna blast ya!"

- Orko to Skeletor in "Lessons"

Why the hell is Kamandi 2X? Hello, Peg Warmer!

Good thing Zatanna and Alan Scott are x2 those are the only ones I want.
    Now the important question, is my Walmart stocking action figures this X-mas or no?

And I agree on Kamandi.
    One Gum Drop to rule them all, One Gum Drop to find them,
    One Gum Drop to bring them all and in the sweetness bind them
    In the Land of Candy where the Gingerbreads lie.
    -Tag line for the Candy Land Movie Adaptation

There are sentences I should just stay a way from. - The Doctor

Rob Liefeld isn't a comic artist, he's a women's clothing designer. Think about it

I third the motion that Kamandi will be the biggest pegwarmer from this wave....
    This space for rent, apparently.....

Chronically Groovy Mighty Puundragon's Avatar
    Does anyone else think that the Black Adam looks like Squiggy from Laverne and Shirley?

Evil Horde Poison Master! Mr_Yuck's Avatar
    Wave 14 has landed at my local Walmart. I just picked up Zatanna and Obsidian. Zatanna has actually turned out better than I thought she might, although her leg is really loose from those dynamic poses they insist on placing the figures in within the packaging.

I may hit up a Walmart on my way to dinner tonight. I really want Obsidian, Alan Scott, Hourman and Zatanna. This is one of those freakin' waves where I really want the C+C, though, but don't want all the individual figures. I may buy them and sell off the loose figures, but I don't know that anyone would want them that way.

That is my overall one complaint with this line, many of the waves are fairly random in make up. I would desire them to go with more focused waves, and have the Collect and Connect be related to that theme. Granted some would be a bit harder to do that with, but still. When at best there are 1-3 of the figures I want from any wave, it's hard to justify buying the other half.

Rob Liefeld isn't a comic artist, he's a women's clothing designer. Think about it

Yeah, with Alan, Obsidian and Hourman in the mix and Ultra Humanite as the C+C, it could have easily been more JSA driven. Zatanna, I'm guessing is one of the focals, since they know that JLA fans HAVE to have her to complete their sets.

I guess I can understand the line-ups being more eclectic, since where else are you going to stick Kamandi? And groups like The Metal Men and Doom Patrol have to be sprinkled in assortments with others since they aren't big enough to carry entire waves on their own. So I can see both sides of the argument.

Nabbed Blue Beetle and classic Cheetah at the grocery store for 8.99 each tonight! My Wave 13 is very near complete. Now, to catch up on Waves 8, 9, 10, 11, 14, and 15! UGH! Such great figures, such a hassle to collect. That should be the slogan on the package, come to think of it.
    WANTED: Comic From SDCC Vykron!
    Mini Comic want list:
    Terror Claws Strike
    Skeletor's Journey
    And any and all PoP mini's.

Quote Originally Posted by adol View Post
    That should be the slogan on the package, come to think of it.
    That and "Hey kids, quality control!"

Wave 14 landed in Maryland. On to wave 16..... I guess...

I just picked up Tyr at my local Wal-Mart this morning. I opened him up and he had 2 right feet. So I took him back. He was the only figure out of that entire wave that I wanted. Hopefully I can find him again.
    "There's only one Master of the Universe and it's He-Man." - Stephen Colbert

"The heart has its reasons of which reason knows nothing." - Blaise Pascal

Heroic Razor-Edged Weapon Sword-of-Grayskull's Avatar
    And we finally have info and pictures of the 12" Chris Reeve Superman figure!
    http://www.supermanhomepage.com/news.php?readmore=8896
    http://www.supermanhomepage.com/imag...up-af1-tb.html
    Yes, that this on the left is a computer console from the Fortress of Solitude! Dang, I need to get a part-time job to supplement my newly cut hours before December 15.

EDIT: Here's the MattyCollector order page:
    http://www.mattycollector.com/store/...ctID.221654000
    "I look upon my powers as a gift, not mine alone but for anyone who needs them." (Superman: Peace on Earth)

GO FORWARD. Please support the Christopher Reeve Foundation by purchasing a set of Superman tags at www.ChristopherReeve.org

If nine hundred He-Man.Org members get eaten by Thundercats fans, but neither of them has a toyline, does it still count as a fan movement?

I remember this figure to look more appealing to my taste when I saw it at SDCC Mattel presentation pictures. Now at Matty site, that Christopher Reeves' figure does not seem the same.
    I do hope that Pixel Dan would do a review quite ahead of time so I could made up my mind to get it or not.
    Great trade orgers: Son of Keldor - sdilks -JeMaBo2 x3 - Kowl - Bigassbuzz (Hyveofvillany) - Queen Marlena - mikescab

My feedback thread

Lycan
    Ive been checking Amazon for the last couple of weeks for wave 14 and 15 and no luck.. Bit the bullet and ordered the 5 still up for pre order on forbidden planet, who are supposed to have them next week. I doubt they will.
    This line sure is frustrating to collect
    What next? It seems every month lately there is something..

Got a Wonder Girl today, All I need to complete Trigon is Superboy.
    WANTED: Comic From SDCC Vykron!
    Mini Comic want list:
    Terror Claws Strike
    Skeletor's Journey
    And any and all PoP mini's.

Quote Originally Posted by Havoc View Post
    Ive been checking Amazon for the last couple of weeks for wave 14 and 15 and no luck.. Bit the bullet and ordered the 5 still up for pre order on forbidden planet, who are supposed to have them next week. I doubt they will.
    This line sure is frustrating to collect
    Im in the same boat being a UK collector of this line, you can never be to sure when any stores here will get the figures, I eventually ordered Raven & Martian Manhunter (the only ones I wanted from wave 15) on ebay and they arrived today

JAG2045
    My feedback
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=108414
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...hlight=jag2045
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=117706

Great traders: Blue-jackal/Fneh(2)/Daz/Royalt1us/Evil-Orko/Buythepower/Booster/Adora/Zodac101/tokyonever/lemure77(2)/Vess(2)/Scorpia/Buzzsaw Hordak/miscus555/tmc1984/General Hawk 7

Apparently off near the Christmas stuff my Walmart has about 10 cases worth of wave 14.

Hello my friends,

Those of you who collect the DCU line might want to check out our newest protective case that is NOW on pre-order at Zoloworld.com

These can be found here http://zoloworld.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=69

Thanks again and wanted to throw this out there as an option on protecting your favorite toys