Page 105 of 210 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115155205 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,625 of 5230

Thread: DC Universe Classics Figure Thread

All over California and coming to your neighborhood soon, so be afraid!
    so funny out of the 4 Toys r us that i visit frequantly the only repaint i have seen is the flash . now how the hell are they a bad sell if you cant find them anywhere . unlike Cyborge that i still see packed at Targets and TRU

Quote Originally Posted by Sword-of-Grayskull View Post
    Well, the Flash repaint has been selling like hot cakes in my area. I didn't touch the first shipment that clogged a good eight pegs because the hip joints all had plastic pieces chiseled out of them, and they still all sold in a week. The next week I grabbed mine from the new shipment with a perfect paint job. Makes me glad I didn't grab the wave 7 version because of its bland ketchup and mustard paint apps.

But did they really expect the metallic GL to sell well and when they're doing basically the same figure with a height-corrected Sinestro and plenty of ring constructs in just a few months? Not too many people are going to throw money down on a figure with minimal differences. They should have reversed the order of release to see much higher sales. Heck, I don't know why they expect Nightwing to sell when he comes from a storyline that isn't that popular.
    Your area seems to be the exception - the Batman & GL repaints FLEW off pegs around here. The Flash figures just sit there week after week, and have been since July.
    This space for rent, apparently.....

standard toy distribution. Some areas will get an overabundance or the locals don't pick them up. I actually probably need to pick up a flash and kid flash for my JL and TT groups.
    One Gum Drop to rule them all, One Gum Drop to find them,
    One Gum Drop to bring them all and in the sweetness bind them
    In the Land of Candy where the Gingerbreads lie.
    -Tag line for the Candy Land Movie Adaptation

There are sentences I should just stay a way from. - The Doctor

Rob Liefeld isn't a comic artist, he's a women's clothing designer. Think about it

Got the last Wave 14 figure that was at my Wal Mart, Golden Age Green Lantern. That place was picked clean of All DCUC except for Cyclotron.
    WANTED: Comic From SDCC Vykron!
    Mini Comic want list:
    Terror Claws Strike
    Skeletor's Journey
    And any and all PoP mini's.

found yesterday:

allen, TX TRU (they had a bunch of them left):

Not sure if I'll take this out of the box. I really like the way it's displayed.

also made krypto on a chain for a Lex Wins shot:

The split green/yellow Power Battery looks cool. How much was that two pack? The Kryptonite looks like rock candy! Very cool, though!
    Mini Comic want list:
    Terror Claws Strike
    Skeletor's Journey

iirc, it was 31.99. the kryto rock is just a green rock i got in a colored rock bag at hobby lobby. this one, more than any other in the bag, reminded me of a kryptonite meteor.

Wave 17 officially confirmed (finally, since we've heard rumors for about 4-5 months now) as the Rainbow Lantern lieutenants:

Yellow Lantern Scarecrow:

Orange Lantern Lex:

Violet Lantern Wonder Woman:

Indigo Lantern Atom:

Blue Lantern Flash:

White Lantern Hal Jordan:

Black Lantern Hal Jordan(variant):

BAF: Modern Anti-Monitor

They say they know everyone wants Red Lantern Mera, but she needs to be a 100% new tool. Wonder if she'll be a SDCC/Matty exclusive....
    Last edited by Skullface; December 22, 2010 at 07:59pm.

Anti-Monitor looks great, I'll get this just for him. Otherwise the line up for wave 17 is pretty disappointing, particularly since fans were saying they thought it would kill the line during all the rumors. I'm sorry Mattel went ahead with it. Are they really saying this is DCUC wave 17 and not wave three of the Green Lantern Classics?

Biggest shame is no Mera. Aquaman is very lonely.

You'd think since they reuse so many parts that they would be more open to making someone like Mera, particularly when this wave has so many repaints already. I sure would rather have had Mera than two Hal heads or blue Flash.
    Last edited by gbagok; December 22, 2010 at 08:28pm.

Quote Originally Posted by gbagok View Post
    Anti-Monitor looks great, I'll get this just for him. Otherwise the line up for wave 17 is pretty disappointing, particularly since fans were saying they thought it would kill the line during all the rumors. I'm sorry Mattel went ahead with it. Are they really saying this is DCUC wave 17 and not wave three of the Green Lantern Classics?

Biggest shame is no Mera. Aquaman is very lonely.

You'd think since they reuse so many parts that they would be more open to making someone like Mera, particularly when this wave has so many repaints already. I sure would rather have had Mera than two Hal heads or blue Flash.
    Regarding Mera, Mattel cares about making money. Period. They even said for the price it would cost them to make Mera, they're giving us 4 other figures in exchange. I call foul, as these are 80% repaints/retools. Scarecrow & Atom look to have the most work done on them.

I'm going all out and saying Mera will be a SDCC exclusive 2-pack w/regular & Red Lantern versions, and some accessories, for $60-ish.

Anti-Monitor looks great, but he's gonna be tiny as hell. (Compared to how he should/could be)

And yes, on the Facebook page, they specifically said this is Wave 17 - NOT GL Wave 3. Mattel is going all green this year with the movie, and every line of theirs is gonna reflect that. My biggest issue is the lying again. They said in one of their recent Q&As, (Fwoosh's I believe) that DCUC proper would NOT see ALL-THEMED waves next year. What the hell do you call this?
    Last edited by Skullface; December 22, 2010 at 08:41pm.

Very undewhelming assortment of figures. I like the blue Flash because it reminds me of an episode of the live action Flash series. But, yeah. Meh to this wave.
    Mini Comic want list:
    Terror Claws Strike
    Skeletor's Journey

I'm glad they're making it so easy to skip buying their products - especially in this economy! My wallet thanks them!
    PRAISE HESTIA!!!

"Yep! And now I'm gonna blast ya!"

- Orko to Skeletor in "Lessons"

Quote Originally Posted by Kevenn View Post
    I'm glad they're making it so easy to skip buying their products - especially in this economy! My wallet thanks them!
    Ditto. Completely. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted!

I guess there's some comfort to be had in the LoSH matty exclusive wave coming to break up all the Green Lantern-ness. Although basically every batch since wave 16 has seemed like themed waves (apart from Jonah Hex and Mercury), so I don't know why they would say that's not what they are doing when it so obviously is. All this and still no properly proportioned Sinestro Corps Sinestro, Attrocitus, or Fatality. They know how to hold on to the ones I want!

It's interesting to me that Nekron is said to be a DCUC wave 20 CnC. I hope that means they are confident they will get to a wave 20, but I wonder if it also means they don't know if the GL line will last beyond two waves. DCUC wave 17 makes me think it won't since it seems tailor made for the GL line.

Quote Originally Posted by Thatman View Post
    Re: GLC2, the only name I keep hearing again and again is Star Sapphire, which seems pretty logical. Also, I think we'll be seeing Ch'p as some kind of pack in, due to the quick glimpse that was shown at SDCC.

But what I'm hearing re: DCUC17 is that it will be entirely comprised of Rainbow Lanterns/Deputies, to wit:

White Lantern Hal Jordan (w/Black Lantern variant)
    Blue Lantern Flash
    Violet Lantern Wonder Woman
    Indigo Lantern Atom
    Orange Lantern Lex Luthor
    Yellow Lantern Scarecrow
    C&C: Anti-Monitor

If this is true, and from what I'm hearing, it may yet be, I'm really underwhelmed. I can see the logic of a wave that will be out in time to promote the GL movie next year, along with the two GLC waves, and it's got big, well-known A-listers to appeal to Moms and kids, but I personally think the wave is kind of a waste.

As some have suggested, though, it may be a "breather" wave, to allow catch up, since there have been delays on Waves 14 and 15.

The shame is the one character in this category I'd most want, Mera, does not appear to be included.
    OK, not to sound like a complete idiot - but take what I said with a grain of salt. I've been reading this morning that Mattel may have released fake line-ups for the waves in order to catch the source of the leaks.

That may or may not be true, so the lineups I listed above (which I cobbled together from other sites I frequent) may or may not be accurate.

We'll have to see - I know Matty's not going to NYCC because of some event of their own at the same time, so hopefully we'll get the scoop on these two waves by then, one way or the other.
    It looks like your first prediction was dead on, Thatman, right down to the lack of Mera. The later rumors about disinformation appears to have been the disinformation. I wish I knew Mattel was hanging their head in shame, but I doubt it. I guess I don't really understand the need for a breather wave when we have such long periods without waves in the first place--or why the turn to themed waves, especially GL-themed when there is a spin off line now in which such characters can go. I'm sure there's some nonsense, aka logistics, behind it though.

Quote Originally Posted by Wonderboy_JMB View Post
    Ditto. Completely. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted!
    Do you really think this is the end? I agree it's a waste, but I think (hope?) it would take another couple of waves like this to really kill DCUC.

I am in the minority, I like the wave but I do understand why many don't.

This will help cover the void of not getting Flash for me, since at the time I wasn't completing a Justice League. Of course that is if I can find the wave. For some reason the waves I would like to get never make it here. I missed out on the previous Green Lantern themed wave because I couldn't find it locally.
    One Gum Drop to rule them all, One Gum Drop to find them,
    One Gum Drop to bring them all and in the sweetness bind them
    In the Land of Candy where the Gingerbreads lie.
    -Tag line for the Candy Land Movie Adaptation

There are sentences I should just stay a way from. - The Doctor

Rob Liefeld isn't a comic artist, he's a women's clothing designer. Think about it

Do you really think this is the end? I agree it's a waste, but I think (hope?) it would take another couple of waves like this to really kill DCUC.
    It's the end for me, or at least it's getting close. I'm not interested in getting the entire DCU. I had to give myself a reality check. It's just too expensive and I don't have the display space. I'm just getting the characters I really love and members of teams I am interested in completing. I'm mainly focused on the characters and line ups I grew up with, so the Satellite League, New Teen Titans, etc. I loved the Legion at that point, but that's just too daunting a prospect for me. That's like adding an entirely new toy line to the mix and I already spend too much on toys as is.

There are only a handful of characters I still want to see made. Mera, Aqualad, Speedy, Changeling (as opposed to Beast Boy), modern era Superboy, Wonder Girl and Kid Flash, Vixen, Dr. Light (female), Zatanna in her Perez costume, Elongated Man... they HAVE to figure out a way to get him made. He's a classic member of the Satellite JLA and if they can make The Metal Men and Doom Patrol there has to be a way to make Ralph! Having the Wonder Twins makes me wish they'd tackle the other Hanna Barbera Super Friends, Samurai (was hoping he'd pop up this past year, since they were showcasing the Super Powers collection and he was part of that), Black Vulcan, El Dorado and Apache Chief, preferably as a C+C. Oh and jester-style Toyman and Bizarro (really surprised he hasn't already been done... he'd be super easy!).

Obsidian makes me wish they'd do more Infinity Inc members, but not sure if the fan interest is there. Batman & The Outsiders would be another welcome addition to me. I'm much more interested in them than 60s properties like the Doom Patrol and Metal Men. I mean, if you grew up in the Super Friends era, those 80s properties seem a more natural fit than the older ones.

It's the end for me, or at least it's getting close. I'm not interested in getting the entire DCU. I had to give myself a reality check. It's just too expensive and I don't have the display space. I'm just getting the characters I really love and members of teams I am interested in completing. I'm mainly focused on the characters and line ups I grew up with, so the Satellite League, New Teen Titans, etc. I loved the Legion at that point, but that's just too daunting a prospect for me. That's like adding an entirely new toy line to the mix and I already spend too much on toys as is.

There are only a handful of characters I still want to see made. Mera, Aqualad, Speedy, Changeling (as opposed to Beast Boy), modern era Superboy, Wonder Girl and Kid Flash, Vixen, Dr. Light (female), Zatanna in her Perez costume, Elongated Man... they HAVE to figure out a way to get him made. He's a classic member of the Satellite JLA and if they can make The Metal Men and Doom Patrol there has to be a way to make Ralph! Having the Wonder Twins makes me wish they'd tackle the other Hanna Barbera Super Friends, Samurai (was hoping he'd pop up this past year, since they were showcasing the Super Powers collection and he was part of that), Black Vulcan, El Dorado and Apache Chief, preferably as a C+C. Oh and jester-style Toyman and Bizarro (really surprised he hasn't already been done... he'd be super easy!).

Obsidian makes me wish they'd do more Infinity Inc members, but not sure if the fan interest is there. Batman & The Outsiders would be another welcome addition to me. I'm much more interested in them than 60s properties like the Doom Patrol and Metal Men. I mean, if you grew up in the Super Friends era, those 80s properties seem a more natural fit than the older ones.
    I don't blame you, although I have a sick need to own much of the DCU (I only collect this, MOTUC, and 7th Kingdom/Gothitropolis). There's a ton of characters I'd like to see as well as most of the ones you've named. However, is there another Kid Flash that people want? I still see people asking for him (and for Wally strangely), and it seems like neither would be very different from the versions that have been released. I get wanting Impulse though, as well as the modern non-90s Superboy. While we're at it, a YJ colored Tim Drake Robin would be nice. Sigh.

I'm still annoyed that so many New Gods seem to be on the far back burner. High Father, Granny Goodness, the Furies, the Forever People, Virman Vundabar, Yuga Khan, Heggra, Kanto, the Black Racer, and Metron in his chair (now there's a worthy SDCC exclusive!) And Super Powers Kalibak and Orion would be good too. The wish list goes on and on though.

Beat this, I wish the Horsemen could do the Kirby Asgard characters in this style too. Always wanted them to go up against New Gods and Wonder Woman's greek pantheon (though I like Marvel Hercules more than DC's for a design).

Heroic Master of Puzzles Thatman's Avatar

It looks like your first prediction was dead on, Thatman, right down to the lack of Mera. The later rumors about disinformation appears to have been the disinformation. I wish I knew Mattel was hanging their head in shame, but I doubt it. I guess I don't really understand the need for a breather wave when we have such long periods without waves in the first place--or why the turn to themed waves, especially GL-themed when there is a spin off line now in which such characters can go. I'm sure there's some nonsense, aka logistics, behind it though.
    I had a feeling, based on a number of factors (up to and including Cornboy's usual speed in debunking fake lineups) that the "disinformation" was wrong, and the original list was right - as it's turned out.

I've heard rumors that Wave 18 is a Superfriends wave - but since that's not based on retailer soliciations, I have no idea if that's true - but if it is, then Mattel is moving to strictly-themed waves, as opposed to 'casual' links.

Regarding Wave 17 - I really want to hear Mattel's explanation for not only the change in approach, but why they so recently denied theme waves in the Q&A. (I mean, it's not like they've never given out "no comment" responses when they don't want to answer, so why state something patently untrue?)

At any rate, this wave is a total pass for me. I think the figures will still sell, so I don't think this one wave will hurt the line, but changing up the mixed waves in favor of themed waves is probably not the best approach long-term, as people who would otherwise be inclined to cherry-pick will opt out entirely.

I've acquired most of my must-haves, but there's still a number of figures Mattel needs to get to for me to feel my collection is complete - Poison Ivy, Reverse-Flash, Jay Garrick, Fire & Ice, Toyman, Elongated Man - the rest of the Metal Men, etc. And this wave just makes it that much longer to get any of those guys.
    "That's very interesting...but silly."

i may get these depending on the size of anti-monitor. i have space for them since I have an entire long shelf for lanterns, but I really could pass on them. i wish they had made at least half of them the leaders of the lantern factions, but i really don't care about costumes that lasted less than 6 issues.

I don't blame you, although I have a sick need to own much of the DCU (I only collect this, MOTUC, and 7th Kingdom/Gothitropolis). There's a ton of characters I'd like to see as well as most of the ones you've named. However, is there another Kid Flash that people want? I still see people asking for him (and for Wally strangely), and it seems like neither would be very different from the versions that have been released. I get wanting Impulse though, as well as the modern non-90s Superboy. While we're at it, a YJ colored Tim Drake Robin would be nice. Sigh.
    I'd like to see a Bart Kid Flash. No, not very different from the Wally version, except for the insignia and funky boots. I think the actual Kid Flash figure in this line is a tad weird. He's tiny! It would have made sense if they were doing all the original Titans in a smaller scale (in which case, Wally should have had BROWN hair), but with him having red hair, it would appear that he was supposed to be the New Teen Titans version, in which case, he should be in the bigger adult male scale. But Donna, Raven and Cyborg are in the larger adult scale and Robin LOOKS to be the same, so Kid Flash is an anomoly.

I had a feeling, based on a number of factors (up to and including Cornboy's usual speed in debunking fake lineups) that the "disinformation" was wrong, and the original list was right - as it's turned out.

I've heard rumors that Wave 18 is a Superfriends wave - but since that's not based on retailer soliciations, I have no idea if that's true - but if it is, then Mattel is moving to strictly-themed waves, as opposed to 'casual' links.

I've acquired most of my must-haves, but there's still a number of figures Mattel needs to get to for me to feel my collection is complete - Poison Ivy, Reverse-Flash, Jay Garrick, Fire & Ice, Toyman, Elongated Man - the rest of the Metal Men, etc. And this wave just makes it that much longer to get any of those guys.
    I'm all on board a Super Friends wave! But I'll believe it when I see it. Making themed waves however seems to make the likelihood of completing odd ball teams like the Doom Patrol and Metal Men as well as issuing unattached characters appear highly unlikely. Of course DC Direct has managed to pull it off, so we'll see.

I don't know how likely Fire & Ice are. I'd kill for them, but they aren't very mainstream. They'd have been perfect for Matty, but DCUC bombed on that front, so that won't be happening. Maybe a Comicon exclusive?

I don't know how likely Fire & Ice are. I'd kill for them, but they aren't very mainstream. They'd have been perfect for Matty, but DCUC bombed on that front, so that won't be happening. Maybe a Comicon exclusive?
    Well Fire & Ice seem as mainstream as Kamandi or the Metal Men (more to me, but I'm partial to them).

I'd like to see a Bart Kid Flash. No, not very different from the Wally version, except for the insignia and funky boots. I think the actual Kid Flash figure in this line is a tad weird. He's tiny! It would have made sense if they were doing all the original Titans in a smaller scale (in which case, Wally should have had BROWN hair), but with him having red hair, it would appear that he was supposed to be the New Teen Titans version, in which case, he should be in the bigger adult male scale. But Donna, Raven and Cyborg are in the larger adult scale and Robin LOOKS to be the same, so Kid Flash is an anomoly.
    Hmm. Reddish vs brown hair isn't a difference I usually notice to that degree, but that's a good point about the scale as I'd prefer they not go smaller than the Dead Man/Sinestro size for teenagers. It's the Wally West regular Flash who I can't see being different enough to need being made.

I'm not sure I like the sound of a Super Friends wave. Besides Samurai and Apache Chief (or Wendy, Marvin, and Wonder Dog), are there any Super Friends left that haven't been made already? Two waves in a row that run through variants of characters already made is not a great thing either. I'd like some Legion of Doom members though, so if that's what they do then I'm less put off by it.
    Last edited by gbagok; December 23, 2010 at 03:35pm.

I was trying to figure out who coul fill the Super Friends wave, but with Wendy & Marvin, there's possibilities, though I really can't see them putting Wendy & Marvin in retalier cases, if the Wonder Twins couldn't even go retail. Otherwise, they could do:

Samurai, Black Vulcan, El Dorado, Rima the Jungle Girl, and C&C Apache Chief. Wendy & Marvin could fill the wave out, but I'm skeptical about those being released. All other Super Friends team members have already had their characters released as figures.
    PRAISE HESTIA!!!

"Yep! And now I'm gonna blast ya!"

- Orko to Skeletor in "Lessons"

Well, for those wondering, since we're talking rumors here, the latest Super Friends/Superman heavy-themed lineup rumor for Wave 18 that was originally posted on RTM is:

Superman/Bizarro (swappable parts ala Low/Maash, Skallox/Night Lik etc... or just the possible variant for this wave)
    Samurai
    Black Vulcan
    El Dorado
    Metallo
    Manhunter
    C&C: Apache Chief

Again, this is pure speculative rumors. I could kind of *almost* believe it. They all kind of tie together, w/Manhunter being the "Where the heck did that come from?" character selection. But Metallo? Again? I know he's had multiple looks over the years, but they did the C&C back in Wave 5 AND reissued that whole wave not too long ago on Matty. Do we really need another version of him when there are TONS of other A/B-List characters still unmade? And while I salivate at the thought of Apache Chief as a C&C, I have to chime in like so many others with, "Where the heck is the Doomsday C&C?" Maybe they're saving him for whenever the next Superman movie finally rolls around. (Or just the next wave of figures they think will tank overall-Doomsday C&C will guarantee sell-throughs)

Again, I'll believe it when I see it. (I would be all over this wave, however! Though I'd prefer Toyman in place of Manhunter or Metallo....)
    Last edited by Skullface; December 23, 2010 at 05:24pm.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevenn View Post
    I was trying to figure out who coul fill the Super Friends wave, but with Wendy & Marvin, there's possibilities, though I really can't see them putting Wendy & Marvin in retalier cases, if the Wonder Twins couldn't even go retail. Otherwise, they could do:

Samurai, Black Vulcan, El Dorado, Rima the Jungle Girl, and C&C Apache Chief. Wendy & Marvin could fill the wave out, but I'm skeptical about those being released. All other Super Friends team members have already had their characters released as figures.
    Okay I could really like Rima the Jungle girl.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skullface View Post
    Well, for those wondering, since we're talking rumors here, the latest Super Friends/Superman heavy-themed lineup rumor for Wave 18 that was originally posted on RTM is:

Superman/Bizarro (swappable parts ala Low/Maash, Skallox/Night Lik etc... or just the possible variant for this wave)
    Samurai
    Black Vulcan
    El Dorado
    Metallo
    Manhunter
    C&C: Apache Chief

Again, this is pure speculative rumors. I could kind of *almost* believe it. They all kind of tie together, w/Manhunter being the "Where the heck did that come from?" character selection. But Metallo? Again? I know he's had multiple looks over the years, but they did the C&C back in Wave 5 AND reissued that whole wave not too long ago on Matty. Do we really need another version of him when there are TONS of other A/B-List characters still unmade? And while I salivate at the thought of Apache Chief as a C&C, I have to chime in like so many others with, "Where the heck is the Doomsday C&C?" Maybe they're saving him for whenever the next Superman movie finally rolls around. (Or just the next wave of figures they think will tank overall-Doomsday C&C will guarantee sell-throughs)

Again, I'll believe it when I see it. (I would be all over this wave, however! Though I'd prefer Toyman in place of Manhunter or Metallo....)
    I think I'd be more excited to get a new smaller Metallo than Black Vulcan when we already have the original (Black Lightning). But if themed waves are the new direction, then Metallo really belongs in a Superman movie year, and they are sitting on so many Superman possibilities. Superman in his War World gladiator outfit, Draaga, the Krypton Man with original Eradicator, Gangbuster, Matrix Superman (basically Superman with Batman colors), Steel, modern Superboy, Jor-El, General Zod and his gang, Lady Maxima, Panic in the Sky Brainiac, Silver Banshee, Sky Hook, Clark Kent, Lois Lane, Jimmy Olsen, CnCs Titano and Doomsday, and the Toyman to name a few.

Also, which Manhunter was on Super Friends?

This reminds me, we need a Grandmaster for the Manhunter robots, Mattel!

If there can be villains in a Super Friends wave then Scarecrow is a must, particularly when the SC variant is coming out first (not counting the SH release I mean). Also, I like the Bizarro that already came out, I'd just want him to have red instead of purple in his costume.

Also, as long as we're on themed waves, I'd love to get Mento and his Hybrid team from The New Teen Titans with Behemoth as the CnC.
    Last edited by gbagok; December 23, 2010 at 09:26pm.

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Wave 17 doesn't really bother me too much. I've seen lackluster Waves before with Wave 12. Only this time, the entire Wave is made up of characters that I already have. The one bright spot is the C&C.

As for figures I'm looking forward to...

Scarecrow
    Mr. Freeze
    Firefly
    Killer Croc
    Silver Banshee (real version, not animated version)
    Catwoman (Jim Balent)
    Aquaman (90's)
    Kyle Rayner (JLA)
    Poison Ivy
    Wonder Girl
    Arisa
    Soranik
    Jade
    Bikini Barda
    Talia
    Ra's Al Ghul
    Huntress (Jim Lee)

Re-do Starfire
    Re-do Sinestro Corps Sinestro
    Re-do Big Barda (make bigger)
    Black Canary (nude fishnets)

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Sagitar • Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress
    Sssqueeze • Angella • Perfuma • Evilseed (MYP)