Page 106 of 210 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116156206 ... LastLast
Results 2,626 to 2,650 of 5226

Thread: DC Universe Classics Figure Thread

I actually like this wave a lot and may be the first one where i want all the figures and the C&C and not just a figure or two.

I am honestly getting close to done as well.

I need these really:

legion of doom:
    -toyman- finishes up my LOD display

justice league/super friends/super powers:
    -samurai- last super power figure and super friends
    -wendy/marvin/wonder mutt
    -apache chief- C&C
    -black vulcan
    -el dorado

Reign of the supermen:
    -C&C doomsday

New Gods
    -granny goodness
    -metron with chair

I get these and i am out
    I want NA Skeletor and Rio Blast and I want them now!

Quote Originally Posted by Skullface View Post
    Well, for those wondering, since we're talking rumors here, the latest Super Friends/Superman heavy-themed lineup rumor for Wave 18 that was originally posted on RTM is:

Superman/Bizarro (swappable parts ala Low/Maash, Skallox/Night Lik etc... or just the possible variant for this wave)
    Samurai
    Black Vulcan
    El Dorado
    Metallo
    Manhunter
    C&C: Apache Chief
    If that rumor was true I'd be really happy. My favorite DCUC figures are from Super Powers and Super Friends. I hope that we can eventually get a regular sized Giganta and Apache chief.
    "There's only one Master of the Universe and it's He-Man." - Stephen Colbert

"The heart has its reasons of which reason knows nothing." - Blaise Pascal

Superman/Bizarro (swappable parts ala Low/Maash, Skallox/Night Lik etc... or just the possible variant for this wave)
    Samurai
    Black Vulcan
    El Dorado
    Metallo
    Manhunter
    I'm all for that, although what about Superman/Bizarro's reversed logos? There's more to differentiate them than just different heads. Also, there IS a vague thread tying Metallo and Manhunter in (if it's the 70s version at least). With the exception of Apache Chief, these were all supposed to be part of Super Powers Wave 4, which I have noticed is another common thread in DCUC, eg Vigilante, Blue Devil an others. You know who really would have worked well in this wave? Mr. Mxyzptlk! He was one of the most recurring comic book villains on Super Friends! Maybe he'll be a pack in with Bizarro! I can hope!

Maybe this is Mattel's way of sneaking in the canceled Superman/Bizarro 2 pack figures.

Check out these images that Mattel posted on facebook of all their DCUC figures to date: (looks like they only show one figure per character)

Take a good look at that Superman in the middle. That's the canceled light blue Superpowers colored version. Either that Superman is coming out or Mattel is really being rude to include him in a photo of "released" figures.
    Last edited by FAKER II; December 28, 2010 at 12:52pm.

Quote Originally Posted by FAKER II View Post
    Take a good look at that Superman in the middle. That's the canceled light blue Superpowers colored version. Either that Superman is coming out or Mattel is really being rude to include him in a photo of "released" figures.
    Which Batman is that? Public Enemies?
    This space for rent, apparently.....

Which Batman is that? Public Enemies?
    It is, and modern Red Tornado is there, too.
    WANTED: Comic From SDCC Vykron!
    Mini Comic want list:
    Terror Claws Strike
    Skeletor's Journey
    And any and all PoP mini's.

well the rumor is that wave 18 is the super friends themed wave so maybe superman will be in it??

I REALLY hope the rumor is true.

I want:
    toyman
    samurai
    el dorado
    marvin/wendy
    black vulcan
    rima- a stretch
    SUPERMAN/BIZARRO- a pack with swappable heads/hands like the sinestro figures.

apache chief C&C

Heroic Master of Puzzles Thatman's Avatar
    They're now saying that the Wave 18 lineup dumps the Supes/Bizarro switch-off in favor for a basic Bizarro, and now looks like this:

Black Vulcan
    El Dorado
    Manhunter
    Toyman
    Bizarro
    Metallo

With the rumor being that the 5-pack for next year will be SP-themed (and colored) Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Lex Luthor (based off of the Wave 17 version) and Samurai.

Rumors for Waves 19 and 20 are:

Wave 19:
    Flash
    Atom
    Sandman
    Stargirl
    Shade
    Vandal Savage
    C&C: S.T.R.I.P.E.

Wave 20:
    Superman
    Firestorm (Deathstorm?)
    Arisia
    Guardian (Ganthet?)
    Saint Walker
    Larfleeze
    C&C: Nekron (the C&C is already confirmed as official, remember.)

Make of this what you will.
    "That's very interesting...but silly."

Thanks for the latest buzz, Thatman! Okay, that's a terrible way to give us Samurai. At least the GL 5-pack had both Guy Gardner and Tomar Re. I guess the writing is one the wall about GL only getting two waves, or I don't know why they would keep putting GL characters like a Guardian, Arisia, and Nekron in the regular line.

Thanks Thatman! The SF wave sounds wonderful! I'm assuming that Toyman will be the jester version! With Bizarro, that officially completes the Legion of Doom! Sucks that Samurai is being held off for a five pack, though. The JSA wave is a must have! I will be picking and choosing from the next wave. Although I am mainly interested in retro characters, I do love Saint Walker, so he's a lock for me. The others I will wait and see on.

No problem - just collecting the scuttlebutt as I hear it.

To be perfectly honest, I'm OK with the 5-pack treatment, since there'd be 3 figures I'd want in it (SP-colored Superman, more 'classic' Lex, and Samurai), and depending on how Bats and WW, it could actually be worth it. Nothing I hate more than buying an expensive set for just one or two figures.

I can live with the DCSH Bizarro, but I won't be upset if we get a more Silver Age-type version, who along with Toyman rounds out the LOD, finally!

Personally, I'm really psyched about Wave 19, if true, since it'll pretty much knock out my JSA wish-list. (Wouldn't complain about Johnny Thunder, but can live without him.)

But it does indeed sound that between waves 17 and 20, there is not going to be much shelf-life for GLC. That said, they've covered most of the GL characters I really need to see - if they can throw us Salaak, Dr. Polaris, Atrocitus and Indigo-1 at some point, that'd be OK.

I just worry a bit about GL overkill in 2011....because there'll also be movie versions of characters as well. And you have to figure the SDCC exclusive will likely be GL-themed also.

i do like the looks of the leaked wave lists.

I wish I could get samurai sooner but the boxset is fine since my main display is basically super powers/super friends so a box of toys colored to better resemble them is fine.

I wish we could get a penguin and mr freeze colored more like their super powers versions.

Quote Originally Posted by King Kahn View Post

I wish we could get a penguin and mr freeze colored more like their super powers versions.
    I agree! The series 1 Penguin is way too svelt! I need a classic Penguin!

Quote Originally Posted by Thatman View Post
    They're now saying that the Wave 18 lineup dumps the Supes/Bizarro switch-off in favor for a basic Bizarro, and now looks like this:

Black Vulcan
    El Dorado
    Manhunter
    Toyman
    Bizarro
    Metallo

With the rumor being that the 5-pack for next year will be SP-themed (and colored) Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Lex Luthor (based off of the Wave 17 version) and Samurai.
    I was planning on making wave 16 the first entire wave I buy to complete the C-n-C but if that wave 18 lineup rumor is true I will have to hold off and save my money to complete that wave. And I would want everyone in that 5 pack. After that, there are only a handful of figures that I would care for Mattel to release. Then I'll just have to get caught up.

Wave 19 sounds amazing. I dread it being a Wal-Mart exclusive wave.
    PRAISE HESTIA!!!

"Yep! And now I'm gonna blast ya!"

- Orko to Skeletor in "Lessons"

Anybody know if the Bizarro from the canned 2-pack was going to be a reissue of the DCSH figure?
    WANTED: Comic From SDCC Vykron!
    Mini Comic want list:
    Terror Claws Strike
    Skeletor's Journey
    And any and all PoP mini's.

Quote Originally Posted by adol View Post
    Anybody know if the Bizarro from the canned 2-pack was going to be a reissue of the DCSH figure?
    I hope not - I'd like to finally get one with the faceted face.....

The 4H are claiming the lists I posted above as 'debunked', but acknowledged that some of the characters are in the planning stages. They postulated this could be more of Matty's 'disinformation' - but there again, the leaked DCUC17 list turned out to be 100% accurate.

If nothing else, we'll know in about seven weeks the lineup for Wave 18 and possibly 19 as well. (Toy Fair).

(So don't yell at me if the lists are wrong -just passing along rumors; don't shoot the messenger! )

Quote Originally Posted by Thatman View Post
    The 4H are claiming the lists I posted above as 'debunked', but acknowledged that some of the characters are in the planning stages. They postulated this could be more of Matty's 'disinformation' - but there again, the leaked DCUC17 list turned out to be 100% accurate.

If nothing else, we'll know in about seven weeks the lineup for Wave 18 and possibly 19 as well. (Toy Fair).

(So don't yell at me if the lists are wrong -just passing along rumors; don't shoot the messenger! )
    I thought the waves you posted sounded amazing, so if they get debunked, I won't shoot the messenger, I'll shoot the source! "Gimme my El Dorado, yo!"

yeah i saw that they said the lists were bogus....however....SOME of the figures ARE coming.

I would bet that samurai and toyman are the safest bets from the superfriends figures announced as they would complete the super powers and legion of doom sets.

i really want apache chief and black vulcan though.

I think my biggest wants from this line are...

-Mr. Freeze (classic/SP)
    -Batman (SP)
    -Penguin (SP repaint)
    -the infamous light-blue/SP Superman
    -Nightwing (original, highcollared look)
    -Wonder Woman (SP)
    -Lois Lane (Come on, Mattel, even as a Con Exclusive...heck, pack her with the second most important, non-combat character...)
    -Alfred Pennyworth
    -Aqualad (classic)
    -Captain Marvel (SP)
    -Bizarro (Superfriends look)
    -Catwoman (90's, Balent look)
    -Catwoman (seventies/eighties, purple dress andgren cape look)
    -Clark Kent (SP)
    -Ambush Bug (....not really.)(Mostly.)

So I'm hoping for many more Super Powers repaints and such.
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

I like the rumoured list. I am not a full on DCUC collector but I will take anything Super Powers and Green Lantern related.

I don't mind certain figures from the Bat family and I would love to see a slightly smaller version of Lobo.

One team I would like to see get some more focus is the Secret Six. It is one of the few DC titles I actually read. CnC Bane is a good start

Quote Originally Posted by TheFallen View Post
    One team I would like to see get some more focus is the Secret Six. It is one of the few DC titles I actually read. CnC Bane is a good start
    Don't forget that we also have Deadshot.

So anyone find the GL Classics yet? They've been hitting for about a week at TRUs & Wal-Marts. No luck on my end yet...

I got an entire case of GL Classics
    Toy Guru is not what is "best for business".

Be careful what you wish for - it might come true, for the face of death wears the mask of the King of Mercy.

He-Man Forum Feedback
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=177953

I saw some at TRU while looking for the Stratos/Hawkman and Mer-Man/Aquaman sets the other day, but I left them. I may eventually get Ion and Mongul, but I know that if I start getting other Blackest Night figures, I will want them all!
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!