Page 107 of 210 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117157207 ... LastLast
Results 2,651 to 2,675 of 5226

Thread: DC Universe Classics Figure Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Skullface View Post
    Don't forget that we also have Deadshot.
    How could I forget that one?
    Mind you, I would much prefer a maskless variant...

Man, will we ever get a Vixen figure? She is one of my most wanted females in this line.

Heroic Master of Puzzles Thatman's Avatar
    I have to assume Vixen's on the short list. She's the only character featured on the 2010 card art that hasn't been revealed yet. I don't know necessarily WHEN we'll get her, but I'd be stunned if she wasn't already designed.

There are a handful of figures that I am sure are in the hopper already, and just being slotted in:
    Poison Ivy, Reverse-Flash, Toyman, Elongated Man, Flash (Jay), Vixen, Elasti-Girl, Mento, Platinum, Lead, Tin, Samurai, Hawk and Dove.

I think we'll see all of those guys in DCUC before the end.
    "That's very interesting...but silly."

The Walmart neaest to me pulled all of the DCUC and Marvel 3&3/4" figures and put a bunch of Ben 10 stuff in its place. What's up with that? They just started to carry DCUC only a few months ago, and now they are gone? Makes no sense.
    WANTED: Comic From SDCC Vykron!
    Mini Comic want list:
    Terror Claws Strike
    Skeletor's Journey
    And any and all PoP mini's.

I'm the bad guy. Stinkor's Only Fan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shankor View Post
    I got an entire case of GL Classics

I did also, I've picked up most of them (Mongul and the second Manhunter are the only ones still waiting at my comic shop) and these are some sweet figures. Not to mention that Arkillo is flippin huge! And he connects so easily.

Quote Originally Posted by adol View Post
    The Walmart neaest to me pulled all of the DCUC and Marvel 3&3/4" figures and put a bunch of Ben 10 stuff in its place. What's up with that? They just started to carry DCUC only a few months ago, and now they are gone? Makes no sense.
    They are probably just in the process of resetting their toy department after Christmas. Those toys will probably resurface in a different location.

Quote Originally Posted by Wonderboy_JMB View Post
    They are probably just in the process of resetting their toy department after Christmas. Those toys will probably resurface in a different location.
    you might also check around the store. when they do resets, they sometimes move toys to an aisle in a completely different part of the store. last year, a walmart near me (in my old state) had two aisles of toys in the outdoor section. some clearanced.

Scored the GL/Sinestro 2-pack at TRU tonight. Definitely digging all the extra constructs! (Now if I could just find the newest DC/MOTU 2-packs.....)

Oh, and Entertainment Earth got Wave 16 (Bane Wave) last Thursday, so I'm sure they'll hit pegs by month end!
    This space for rent, apparently.....

Quote Originally Posted by Wonderboy_JMB View Post
    This makes sense. There is absolutely no way that they sold out of the 35 billion Cyclotron figures they had hanging around.
    Mini Comic want list:
    Terror Claws Strike
    Skeletor's Journey

This makes sense. There is absolutely no way that they sold out of the 35 billion Cyclotron figures they had hanging around.
    I only saw him a few times. It's funny how different areas can have different peg warmers.
    "There's only one Master of the Universe and it's He-Man." - Stephen Colbert

"The heart has its reasons of which reason knows nothing." - Blaise Pascal

Got my first 2 GL Classics today- Kyle Rayner and Manhunter

Manhunters pretty cool but Kyle came with 2 left hands (which I didnt notice as it was hidden by the sword/glove)

Does anyone know if Mattel do replacement parts for DCUC figs? Or am I gonna have to return the figure?

JAG2045
    My feedback
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=108414
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...hlight=jag2045
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=117706

Great traders: Blue-jackal/Fneh(2)/Daz/Royalt1us/Evil-Orko/Buythepower/Booster/Adora/Zodac101/tokyonever/lemure77(2)/Vess(2)/Scorpia/Buzzsaw Hordak/miscus555/tmc1984/General Hawk 7

Anybody rememer which Chemo part came with Green Arrow?
    Mini Comic want list:
    Terror Claws Strike
    Skeletor's Journey

Anybody rememer which Chemo part came with Green Arrow?
    He didn't come with a Chemo part, just one of those blue display stands.

Ah, Very good, then. I found the All Stars version so I can cross him off my "to get list".
    Mini Comic want list:
    Terror Claws Strike
    Skeletor's Journey

Heroic Razor-Edged Weapon Sword-of-Grayskull's Avatar
    Martian Manhunter is as rare in this area as Mantis, Wildcat, all of Wave 8, and all of Wave 2. I found the martian variant with the axe hand but have yet to find the normal version. No sign of GL Classics either. With all the DC product coming out now and a limited budget, I think I need to drop DC Classics since I have most of the characters I've always wanted, anyway, and future waves are just different versions of previously made characters like Blackest Night. Instead I'll start collecting GL and finally add Kyle, Manhunter, etc. to my collection.
    "I look upon my powers as a gift, not mine alone but for anyone who needs them." (Superman: Peace on Earth)

GO FORWARD. Please support the Christopher Reeve Foundation by purchasing a set of Superman tags at www.ChristopherReeve.org

If nine hundred He-Man.Org members get eaten by Thundercats fans, but neither of them has a toyline, does it still count as a fan movement?

Huh. Wildcat and Mantis are super easy to find here. I haven't seen a fresh wave in stores though for quite some time.

Do you mean that they're still easy to find? Even the black Wildcat variant? Shoot me a PM if you have some spares.
    "I look upon my powers as a gift, not mine alone but for anyone who needs them." (Superman: Peace on Earth)

GO FORWARD. Please support the Christopher Reeve Foundation by purchasing a set of Superman tags at www.ChristopherReeve.org

If nine hundred He-Man.Org members get eaten by Thundercats fans, but neither of them has a toyline, does it still count as a fan movement?

I just got my Wave 16 on Tuesday, and I'm really happy with the wave overall. My only gripe is that Creeper's leg was really bent out of shape in the package, so he doesn't stand very well (the boa or whatever that cape thing is makes a little back-heavy to begin with.)

The other figures all look great - Riddler may be my new favorite DCUC figure! Az-Bats, Jonah, and Robin (I use the 'older' version) all look fantastic. Mercury is what he is, no complaints, and I really like the C&C Bane - I tucked the Osito from the original variant into the crook of his arm, just to rob him of a little bit of dignity on the shelf.

By the way, I have a purple Wildcat, a red Mary Marvel, an alien Martian Manhunter, and a younger-head Robin all MOC if anyone's interested....I also think I have a DCSH purple-card Parasite around somewhere as well.

Yeah, Creeper was bendy for me too. Also Robin had the old stuck hip problem. I really hate running into gummy twist-right-off joints in this line.

I finally gave in and bought the DC Batman Mr. Freeze off ebay (not bad price), but I didn't realize how much out of step he is with the DCUC. I was thinking of something like the 4H Mongul or Lex Luthor cyber armor, and instead Freeze is just tiny with very limited articulation. He just jumped to the top of my "needs to be redone in DCUC badly" list! I'm getting Scarecrow next and eager to compare him to the relatively unwanted Yellow Lantern version coming out this year. Both of them need to be in DCUC soon I think. Riddler and Bane turned out so good, I'd really like to get more Bat rogues now.

Quote Originally Posted by Uki View Post
    -Lois Lane (Come on, Mattel, even as a Con Exclusive...heck, pack her with the second most important, non-combat character...)
    -Alfred Pennyworth
    I agree, but I'd put Lois with Clark Kent and Alfred with Commissioner Gordon. Then there's Jor-El and Lara. I may die saying it, but this is what the Matty two-packs should have been.
    Last edited by gbagok; February 3, 2011 at 04:48pm.

Quote Originally Posted by Sword-of-Grayskull View Post
    Do you mean that they're still easy to find? Even the black Wildcat variant? Shoot me a PM if you have some spares.
    I saw them a couple weeks ago, but they're gone now. I'll keep it in mind if they pop up again, though. And yeah, when I saw them, both Wildcats were there.

Quote Originally Posted by gbagok View Post
    I agree, but I'd put Lois with Clark Kent and Alfred with Commissioner Gordon. Then there's Jor-El and Lara. I may die saying it, but this is what the Matty two-packs should have been.
    I'd buy all of those. I think maybe from their perspective, they thought maybe the fanbase would be larger and more ravenous, since DC Comics are still growing strong, compared to MotUC based on a mostly dormant property. GUESS NOT! They also don't seem keen on non-super characters or army builders, which is why it took so long to get the Palace Guards when fans have been clamoring for them for ages. Or possibly they thought the characters you mentioned may actually be big enough to warrant release at some point in the main line.
    Last edited by Wonderboy_JMB; February 3, 2011 at 06:39pm. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by gbagok View Post

I finally gave in and bought the DC Batman Mr. Freeze off ebay (not bad price), but I didn't realize how much out of step he is with the DCUC. I was thinking of something like the 4H Mongul or Lex Luthor cyber armor, and instead Freeze is just tiny with very limited articulation. He just jumped to the top of my "needs to be redone in DCUC badly" list! I'm getting Scarecrow next and eager to compare him to the relatively unwanted Yellow Lantern version coming out this year. Both of them need to be in DCUC soon I think. Riddler and Bane turned out so good, I'd really like to get more Bat rogues now.

I actually really like the Freeze figure - he's very limited by comparison, but the sculpt always just grabbed me, from the ice on the inside of the helmet, to the gun, etc. Still, I won't be surprised if we see a Super Powers-themed Freeze at some point.

Scarecrow's a bit different - he's insanely skinny, and mine, at least, suffers from extremely weak ankles, that are not helped any by the ginormous scythe, which I feel is way too large. I might actually consider picking up the DC17 Scarecrow and repainting the yellow bits and logo, since that sculpt otherwise looks great. Of course, Mattel could surprise me and save me the trouble, but that might not be for a while.

And of course, that still leaves Killer Croc, who's not been released in DCUC at all.

And I would buy Lois, Alfred, or Gordon in a heartbeat. DCD put out a nice generic Perry White and Jimmy Olsen a few years back, and they display well with the DCUCs, but Lois is a must, since DCD never did a normal version of her that didn't look dated. (Although the Hush Alfred and Gordon aren't too bad.)

I'd buy Jor-El and Lara as a completist, but they really wouldn't be high on my list. On the other hand, I'd love to see Snapper Carr get a figure, so what does that tell you.

I'm one of those people who bought a some figures a few years ago and I'm trying to catch up now by doing the Ebay thing. I am currently trying to acquire a Wonder Woman but man, she is not cheap on Ebay. I'm kicking myself for not getting her when they had plenty in Target.
    Overall I love this line. It is making a serious run at the old Toy Biz Marvel Legends for best comic book line in this scale.
    A journey that began long ago in a place neither near nor far…
    A story of heroes, passed down through the ages…
    Until now.
    This is our story. These are our heroes…

Are you guys talking about the DC Batman Mr. Freeze from 2002/3, the DC Super Heroes Mr. Freeze from 2006, or the repainted DCSH Freeze as the 2008 NYCC exclusive? I have both molds and think the 2006/2008 mold is fantastic with its articulation, and the NYCC version has the best paint job, IMHO - very reminiscent of his appearance in Batman Beyond.

Hes probably talking about the 03' Batman Mr Freeze. The 06' DC Superheroes Mr Freeze is based on that mold but with added articulation. That version actually shares parts with the "cyber armor" Lex Luthor so they have nearly the same articulation model. I assume gbagok saw the DCSH figure and confused it with the Batman lines version (which is an easy mistake to make).

Quote Originally Posted by chaosMonkeyPoo View Post
    I assume gbagok saw the DCSH figure and confused it with the Batman lines version (which is an easy mistake to make).
    Yes, that appears to be the case. Alas, the DCSH version is $100 on ebay right now. Even Doomsday isn't that much. They put Bane in DCUC after being in DCSH so there's hope.