Page 138 of 210 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139140148188 ... LastLast
Results 3,426 to 3,450 of 5241

Thread: DC Universe Classics Figure Thread

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Skullface View Post
    And just in case there is still some question about the non-sub price increase, 6" figures will rise from $15 to $18, and oversized figures will rise from $30 to $45.
    Back on the price increases...I'm really confused here. Ghostbusters sub was CANCELLED and they eliminated 3 figures and only raised the price by $2. Why is DC, which sold a lot better, being raised by $3 then...when they get a lot less/no accessories?

Weird.
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspecter View Post
    Back on the price increases...I'm really confused here. Ghostbusters sub was CANCELLED and they eliminated 3 figures and only raised the price by $2. Why is DC, which sold a lot better, being raised by $3 then...when they get a lot less/no accessories?

Weird.
    Because they know people will pay more for the DC figures.

Quote Originally Posted by gbagok View Post
    To anyone who got the Batman Legacy Batgirl, is she missing the bat symbol on her chest? I got mine from Entertainment Earth and didn't notice this until I was opening her. Agh! I haven't seen her in stores so I'm wondering how common this is.
    I have two of those figures (one loose and one in the box) and both have the symbol. If you decide you want to sell the error figure to offset the cost of replacing it, please PM me. (I collect Batgirl toys.)
    I want to smurf your smurf.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspecter View Post

Weird.
    DC probably gets a bigger piece of the pie than whoever owns the rights to ghostbusters.

That and many were already paying roughly that much to begin.
    One Gum Drop to rule them all, One Gum Drop to find them,
    One Gum Drop to bring them all and in the sweetness bind them
    In the Land of Candy where the Gingerbreads lie.
    -Tag line for the Candy Land Movie Adaptation

There are sentences I should just stay a way from. - The Doctor

Rob Liefeld isn't a comic artist, he's a women's clothing designer. Think about it

Quote Originally Posted by BCI Guy View Post
    Because they know people will pay more for the DC figures.
    This in spades, seriously guys its business and profit. They did the same thing with JLU over time and that was retail (when it basically died they were wanting $10 for a single figure)
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

I got my first DC figure in quite a while. Medphyll! He's too funny and cool! Love him!
    WANTED: Comic From SDCC Vykron!
    Mini Comic want list:
    Terror Claws Strike
    Skeletor's Journey
    And any and all PoP mini's.

Heroic Razor-Edged Weapon Sword-of-Grayskull's Avatar
    I hit the jackpot yesterday afternoon at my local Target that hasn't stocked anything since wave 12 when it first opened last year. On the shelves was all of wave 19 and Golden Age Starman (who I couldn't find back when wave 15 was shipping). So my search ended before I even began looking for wave 19!

I wonder if wave 19 cases are shipping with GA Starman to keep the JSA theme...
    "I look upon my powers as a gift, not mine alone but for anyone who needs them." (Superman: Peace on Earth)

GO FORWARD. Please support the Christopher Reeve Foundation by purchasing a set of Superman tags at www.ChristopherReeve.org

If nine hundred He-Man.Org members get eaten by Thundercats fans, but neither of them has a toyline, does it still count as a fan movement?

If anyone wants/still hasn't found Wave 17, they'll be on Matty on 10/17 along w/the Legion pack.
    This space for rent, apparently.....

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    My Target just started stocking W17, so it is going to be a long time before W19 hits. What I want to know why the hell does BBTS not have them in yet when they have hit retail!!
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Movie mayhem!
    Man I want to get that Legion pack SOOO bad, but its so much $$ all at once.

I've seen wave Scarecrow and Atom rather frequently @Target but my best score was picking up the wave 19 @Target last week before heading out to Power Con.

The Legion set will rock.I just need to figure out on getting enough cash for it.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Evil Horde Poison Master! Mr_Yuck's Avatar

Scott has really spoiled us...

as I have to say I'm a bit disappointed in how communications is being handled with this line right now.

A couple of things I've noticed since the announcement was made that Fangirl 2.0 was the brand manager for the line

• The "Ask Matty" Forums have since been divided by line, which when you look, Danielle has very minimal presence since Scott stopped answering questions regarding the DCUC line. She has answered maybe 5 questions in the last month in the forum. (Currently we are up to 37 questions with no responses)

If you look at the Panel line up for NYCC, there is ZERO mention of either the Infinite Earths sub line or the revamped retail line. No panel, NOTHING.

Listen, I know that the Brand Managers aren't "required" to communicate with the fan base, but frankly this is a really bad misstep. I can understand how they are very busy, and something like this can be time consuming, as we know Scott does this in his own free time. That said, how much sense does it make to have an "Ask Matty" area for this line on their forums, when no one is there to answer??? On top of that...NYCC is the last big con of the year to get info out to the fans on what's brewing with the DC line of toys. Why on earth would you not seize that opportunity to show the fans what you are working on and build some excitement?

I honestly am not trying to say that Danielle and her team aren't working hard, but they seem to be really dropping the ball when it comes to building on the initial excitement folks had of the subscription being pushed through. I really hope SOMEONE steps up and at least offers some communication with us soon.

Nope, They are dropping the ball. "Atrocius will be larger than most" was the selling point, now its "Atrocius will be the same size as Captain Atom". Maybe they shpuld follow thru on there idea's!

And don't get me started on the BTTF Movie Masters, I was so excited to here they got the license. Now they say it's too cost prohibitive to make.

How much does Solomon Grundys LEFT ARM(Robin)usually go for?
    Last edited by NSP; October 2, 2011 at 05:42am.

Quote Originally Posted by NSP View Post
    How much does Solomon Grundys LEFT LEG(Robin)usually go for?
    not far, unattached, it has to hop.
    (where is my drummer for my corny jokes?)
    Someone reviewed DCUC YOUNG JUSTICE Red Arrow 6" figure on Youtube...i need one! Why do these figures come with crap displays?
    Speaking of, i'm totally selling the Aqualad display. The figure is NOT worth $23 for just the figure. What is a fair price? I know i'd WANT to get $10 out of it to justify the purchase, but that's not fair.
    I think i sold one of Grundy's leg for $5, but that was YEARS ago.
    No more stuff for sell, all donated, done!
    I still need MOTUC: Strobos, King Grayskull, Wun-Dar, and Preternia He-Man
    Join us at https://www.facebook.com/groups/2544672215/

I actually meant LEFT ARM. It came from DCUC Robin

Anyone??
    Last edited by NSP; October 2, 2011 at 05:56am. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I aint cheap, It's one of the "Shortpacked" pieces. Like Humanites Left Leg, Arkillo's right leg, and the holy CnC grail Gigant's Head and Lower torso.

Looks like these aren't exclusive to the game afterall. Found these stacked on the pegs today.

The paint on this thing is great. The great muscle shading is carried over from the original plus some metallic blues and yellows mixed in.

Quote Originally Posted by Patreek View Post
    Man I want to get that Legion pack SOOO bad, but its so much $$ all at once.
    I just want the Superboy figure from it! And maybe the Legion ring.
    "I mark the hours every one, Nor have I yet outrun the Sun. My use & value unto you, are gauged by what you have to do."
    Enscribed onto Hermione Granger's Time Turner from Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

Hmmmmmm, that face does not go with the style of colors as I had hoped...
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil Horde Poison Master! Mr_Yuck's Avatar
    Anyone else feeling like the DCU line (both sub and retail) are being treated as an afterthought right now?

• The "Ask Matty" forum for DCU has been barren of feedback for about a month
    • No panel at NYCC for either line
    • No indication of what will be previewed at NYCC (If anything)

It seems very odd to me that less than a week away from the last con of the year, and we have heard bupkis about the line to build excitement. While I realize that not every brand manager is going to be as interactive as Scott is, it would seem to me to be a good idea to at least make attempts to reach out on a regular basis.

Yeah, this annoys me to no end. During the original timeframe for the sub's sale, they kept saying, "The fifth character is going to be revealed in a few days." Then it became, "The fifth character is going to be revealed in a week." Which then turned to, "We won't be revealing the fifth character because x could not go into y due to z." Then they make us wait to tell us the sub will happen, and then that is it. Nothing since.

Heroic Warrior
    What`s going on with line? I´m confused...

Ever since Scott stepped down as brand manager and Fangirl 2.0 took over, it's been like that.