Page 146 of 208 FirstFirst ... 4696136144145146147148156196 ... LastLast
Results 3,626 to 3,650 of 5176

Thread: DC Universe Classics Figure Thread

they announced them, then took it back, then announced them again.

I thought it was leaked, then they said nu huh, now they are saying look what we are releasing.
    One Gum Drop to rule them all, One Gum Drop to find them,
    One Gum Drop to bring them all and in the sweetness bind them
    In the Land of Candy where the Gingerbreads lie.
    -Tag line for the Candy Land Movie Adaptation

There are sentences I should just stay a way from. - The Doctor

Rob Liefeld isn't a comic artist, he's a women's clothing designer. Think about it

Quote Originally Posted by wyldman11 View Post
    I thought it was leaked, then they said nu huh, now they are saying look what we are releasing.
    looks like bbts put them up for pre-order 11/30. by 12/5, bbts was telling those that pre-ordered that it was cancelled. and now it's in previews.

Bang your head!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by SCB View Post
    Fangirl 2.0 was the worst thing to happen to this line. She sucked.
    I agree. Im not going to get into anything personal, but I agree.
    Also, I think as of the new year I will be droping the DCUC line. Im locked down for a subscription, but the price we have to pay for these figures does not seem to be worth it if the quality control is not to par. It seems like every figure I get has something wrong with it. From loose joints, joints not being pushed in all the way, bent limbs.
    Also, I understand the logic in using the same bucks and hands and all, but accessories with figures would be nice.
    I love what the Four Horsemen have done on there end with the line, but I feel Mattel does not put forth the effort on their end...
    My art blog:
    http://jeremypeerboom.blogspot.com/

The Power and Honor Foundation:
    http://www.powerandhonor.org/

Got my CSA set today. Repaints be damned, these are great!

Man, I want that Crime Syndicate set, but it costs too much. Somebody give me a heads up when it's on clearance.
    WANTED: Comic From SDCC Vykron!
    Mini Comic want list:
    Terror Claws Strike
    Skeletor's Journey
    And any and all PoP mini's.

It's on clearance now nation wide for 50% off

Yeah, and most walmarts have 5 or so boxes I thought about it briefly for the 37.50 it's a good value but it looks good but I don't want it so passed.
    One Gum Drop to rule them all, One Gum Drop to find them,
    One Gum Drop to bring them all and in the sweetness bind them
    In the Land of Candy where the Gingerbreads lie.
    -Tag line for the Candy Land Movie Adaptation

There are sentences I should just stay a way from. - The Doctor

Rob Liefeld isn't a comic artist, he's a women's clothing designer. Think about it

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    It depends on whether or not your Walmart carried them or not though. The only reason I got a set is because I had to do a "ship to store" order to get one because not a single Walmart in CO carries DCU anymore.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Yeah I saw that tonight, some stores are not yet at 50% (I checked tonight) or at least have not updated their registers. I would expect by tomorrow it will be nationwide completely if stores have them that is. I picked 2 up at a discount (not $40 but still not $80) just because I have a friend who wanted them and I did not want to "chance' them selling out before the mass 50% cut

So if you are wanting it now is the time, it probably won't get any cheaper with the limited stock they shipped
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

Finally got around to buying the GLC 3 pack of B'Dg, Despotellis and Dex-Starr and Sodam Yat and the Legacy Catman figs.

Overall Catman is the best, I like the harness holding the cape and the claw/brass knuckle things, Yat is a decent basic figure (with a cool accessory) and I felt a bit cheated on the 3 pack (I bought it as it was the last one in stock)

What I liked the best though was the Stel CNC parts- Im still missing one arm and one leg but he already looks amazing and I cant wait to complete him!

JAG2045
    My feedback
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=108414
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...hlight=jag2045
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=117706

Great traders: Blue-jackal/Fneh(2)/Daz/Royalt1us/Evil-Orko/Buythepower/Booster/Adora/Zodac101/tokyonever/lemure77(2)/Vess(2)/Scorpia/Buzzsaw Hordak/miscus555/tmc1984/General Hawk 7

I got my Nekron wave today. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with them, though. The only ones I for sure want are Hawk & Dove and maybe Reverse Flash. I definitely have no use for White Lantern Flash or Sinestro. Green Arrow is actually nice, but I'm never going to display him because the Neal Adams costume will always be his definitive look for me. Red Arrow is kind of lame looking (he has the gritted teeth look, like Alan Scott) but part of me is like "Well, at least it's a Roy Harper figure. He can go with the Titans until they make a Speedy... if they ever make one." And I don't really want Nekron, so I don't have a reason to open them all. *Sigh*

We put together a retrospective about the entire DCUC line over at the Fwoosh, if you want to come check it out. From Orion to Reverse Flash, we got them all! Very sad to see the line ending (transitioning?) but we will have to see what the future holds...

http://thefwoosh.com/2012/01/dc-univ...-retrospective

Sportsmaster is friggin awesome! He's like the original ML Deadpool and DCUC Deathstroke. Comes loaded with weapons. And he's a good size dude.

Why the hell does a worthless villian like Sportsmaster get a 6inch figure for Young Justice while Ras al' Ghul, an important superior villian, only get a lousy half assed 4 inch figure? I've come to the conclusion that this is Mattel's staff:

Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Kain View Post
    Why the hell does a worthless villian like Sportsmaster get a 6inch figure for Young Justice while Ras al' Ghul, an important superior villian, only get a lousy half assed 4 inch figure? I've come to the conclusion that this is Mattel's staff:
    That's spacing out the line. It's what Toyguru always does with all of his lines.
    Besides, Sportsmaster has been featured on the show more than Ra's so far. I'd expect to see Cheshire before him too.

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Oo-Larr • Sagitar • Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress • Ninjor • Tung Lashor • Sssqueeze • Angella • Perfuma • Mermista • Evilseed (MYP)

Quote Originally Posted by Veebs View Post
    We put together a retrospective about the entire DCUC line over at the Fwoosh, if you want to come check it out. From Orion to Reverse Flash, we got them all! Very sad to see the line ending (transitioning?) but we will have to see what the future holds...

http://thefwoosh.com/2012/01/dc-univ...-retrospective
    Well done. What an excellent line of figures. Someday, I'll have them all.
    Mini Comic want list:
    Terror Claws Strike
    Skeletor's Journey

Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    That's spacing out the line. It's what Toyguru always does with all of his lines.
    Besides, Sportsmaster has been featured on the show more than Ra's so far. I'd expect to see Cheshire before him too.
    He could also be the father of Artemis.

I picked up Aqualad today! He's great! I'm not collecting the Young Justice line overall, but I had to have Aqualad!

Crime Syndicate never showed in my area. Last year, the GL set was cleared out at 5 bucks!
    Mini Comic want list:
    Terror Claws Strike
    Skeletor's Journey

The sportsmaster would make a good base for a Casey Jones custom.
    I want NA Skeletor and Rio Blast and I want them now!

DC Universe Wave 20 - The Good, the Bad, the Cheap?

http://archivaria.com/DrKain/DCU/W20/DCUW20.html

Also, my Legacy Catwoman arrived as well today and she does not even come with a whip!!!!! These figures are $16 and they do not come with any accessories, this is getting lame.

Quote Originally Posted by Wonderboy_JMB View Post
    I picked up Aqualad today! He's great! I'm not collecting the Young Justice line overall, but I had to have Aqualad!
    the 6"? I haven'[t seen these in Canada but I want the aqualad badly
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

http://www.trailershut.com/movie-pos...vie-Poster.jpg
    Hey now, those apes were a lot more organized....

Heroic Master of Puzzles Thatman's Avatar
    DC Universe Wave 20 - The Good, the Bad, the Cheap?

http://archivaria.com/DrKain/DCU/W20/DCUW20.html

Also, my Legacy Catwoman arrived as well today and she does not even come with a whip!!!!! These figures are $16 and they do not come with any accessories, this is getting lame.
    I thought the same thing; I ordered Catwoman from Amazon and she arrived yesterday. No accessories, save the stand & rolled-up poster.
    At $8 or $9 I could justify it, but lately I just feel kind of ripped-off, even as much as I love this line.
    "That's very interesting...but silly."