Page 158 of 210 FirstFirst ... 58108148156157158159160168208 ... LastLast
Results 3,926 to 3,950 of 5226

Thread: DC Universe Classics Figure Thread

  1. #3926
    Heroic Master of Maturity SCB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Santa Monica, CA
    Posts
    7,651
    This last Batman at retail is looking sick!


  2. #3927
    Heroic Warrior EldestSon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    2,644
    Quote Originally Posted by SCB View Post
    This last Batman at retail is looking sick!

    http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-...43927450_n.jpg
    do want!!!

  3. #3928
    Heroic Warrior Dr Kain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    Posts
    5,230
    Quote Originally Posted by ksensor View Post
    That is exactly why I got a sub. I was afraid Mattel would announce a Killer Croc, Doomsday or some other awesome oversized figure, and I'd never be able to afford it on the secondary market. Plus, I wanted a Metron, and I figured there'd be no way he'd be any cheaper than the oversized figures.
    Yeah, too bad they short changed us and decided to go the cheap route for the "oversized" figures. I mean honestly, how are they oversized if they are not using oversized parts with new sculpting? They could have easily adapted Kilowog's body pieces into Doomsdays like they did with Arkillo and Validus.

    How much do you want to bet we end up with Black Lantern Swamp Thing for our final oversized figure?

    Quote Originally Posted by SCB View Post
    This last Batman at retail is looking sick!

    http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-...43927450_n.jpg
    That is cool, but I wanted that figure LAST YEAR!!!

    My love for the New 52 has dwindled to almost nothing. It turns out the entire reboot was pointless and hardly even feels like a reboot. Nothing worthy has truly come from this reboot.

    To be quite honest, outside of Larfleeze, I think I am done with DCU after this year. The lack of new product has really killed my interest in the line, and the lack of truly shining comics has not helped matters. In fact, I am about to cancel my BBTS preorder on All-Stars Wave and if I see them in stores, I may pick them up if I have the money to spare. Not to mention Mattel seems to not really care about the line anymore. They would rather stick with kiddified gimmicks than make towards geared towards collector's without hiking up the price 500%.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

    Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

  4. #3929
    Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Camden, NJ
    Posts
    19,471
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Kain View Post
    My love for the New 52 has dwindled to almost nothing. It turns out the entire reboot was pointless and hardly even feels like a reboot. Nothing worthy has truly come from this reboot.
    Maybe if you're reading Batman and Green Lantern.
    Wonder Woman is definitely different from her old incarnation and is a top seller.
    Justice League has the big characters again instead of Congorilla and Vixen.

    The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

    Sagitar • Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress
    Sssqueeze • Angella • Perfuma • Evilseed (MYP)

  5. #3930
    Heroic Warrior Dr Kain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    Posts
    5,230
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    Maybe if you're reading Batman and Green Lantern.
    Wonder Woman is definitely different from her old incarnation and is a top seller.
    Justice League has the big characters again instead of Congorilla and Vixen.
    Except I am not, which is why I said hardly even feels like a reboot. Only a few series do, but for the most part, they could just continue where they left off and you would never notice outside of costume changes. However, because most of the new series are not even characters that mattered in the Pre-52 universe (Resurrection Man, Voodoo, Grifter), their new series really have no effect on it being a reboot.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

    Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

  6. #3931
    Heroic Warrior JAG2045's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    London
    Posts
    617
    Has anyone with a subscription had an e-mail saying the flash has shipped? Dont they sub figs ship a few days before the main sale?

    JAG2045
    My feedback
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=108414
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...hlight=jag2045
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=117706

    Great traders: Blue-jackal/Fneh(2)/Daz/Royalt1us/Evil-Orko/Buythepower/Booster/Adora/Zodac101/tokyonever/lemure77(2)/Vess(2)/Scorpia/Buzzsaw Hordak/miscus555/tmc1984/General Hawk 7

  7. #3932
    Almighty Dictator Skullface's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    5,346
    Quote Originally Posted by JAG2045 View Post
    Has anyone with a subscription had an e-mail saying the flash has shipped? Dont they sub figs ship a few days before the main sale?

    JAG2045
    From Mattycollector:

    IMPORTANT SHIPPING INFORMATION

    We just got word that our shipments containing Golden Age The Flash and Mighty Spector™ will arrive at the dock right around the May sale date. We still need several days to process the shipments, so please allow an additional 5-7 days to receive any order that includes Golden Age The Flash or The Mighty Spector™. All orders containing these items will be held until we receive them at our warehouse. Once they’re processed, subscriber orders will ship first, followed by orders placed during the regular 5/15 sale. This only applies to orders containing Golden Age The Flash and The Mighty Spector™. If you only have a Club Eternia® subscription or purchase only MOTUC items during the 5/15 sale, your order will ship on schedule.

    This slight delay is a result of the “ripple effect” from the logistics issues that began back in December. We’ve confirmed that our June and July shipments are on track for a timely delivery, so hopefully we won’t face this situation again anytime soon (barring, of course, the things out of our control like weather, etc.). As always, we very much appreciate your patience and understanding, and hope the awesomeness of these figures makes the extra few days of waiting worth it!
    This space for rent, apparently.....

  8. #3933
    Assimilate, or else!! krosfyah's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Under an iron fist
    Posts
    18,002
    Quote Originally Posted by SCB View Post
    This last Batman at retail is looking sick!

    http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-...43927450_n.jpg
    whoa! is that out already? I love that! Batman without outer undies isn't all that bad.
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

    I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

    Fear is faith in failure

  9. #3934
    Chronically Groovy Mighty Puundragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    1,114
    Quote Originally Posted by Skullface View Post
    This slight delay is a result of the “ripple effect” from the logistics issues that began back in December. We’ve confirmed that our June and July shipments are on track for a timely delivery, so hopefully we won’t face this situation again anytime soon (barring, of course, the things out of our control like weather, etc.). As always, we very much appreciate your patience and understanding, and hope the awesomeness of these figures makes the extra few days of waiting worth it!
    So are we to believe that issues from December are still causing issues in mid June. Sounds like they have Drater problems with management.

  10. #3935
    Heroic Warrior Dr Kain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    Posts
    5,230
    Quote Originally Posted by JAG2045 View Post
    Has anyone with a subscription had an e-mail saying the flash has shipped? Dont they sub figs ship a few days before the main sale?

    JAG2045
    Flash was delayed in shipping by about a week. However, no, Matty does not ship figures a few days in advance. They claim they do, but I have never had a figure ship out before the 16th with a sub, and most of the time it gets shipped on the 17th or 18th.

    The most annoying part of this that Flash was already pushed back by a month, and yet, they still could not get him to ship on time. However, Matty does not seem to know what they are doing, as my 30th sub is shipping seperately from my MOTUC sub this month, and I have not even received a renewal notice or a precharge for Flash, just for my other subs.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

    Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

  11. #3936
    Heroic Master of Puzzles Thatman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    New Jersey, USA
    Posts
    8,342
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Kain View Post
    Flash was delayed in shipping by about a week. However, no, Matty does not ship figures a few days in advance. They claim they do, but I have never had a figure ship out before the 16th with a sub, and most of the time it gets shipped on the 17th or 18th.

    The most annoying part of this that Flash was already pushed back by a month, and yet, they still could not get him to ship on time. However, Matty does not seem to know what they are doing, as my 30th sub is shipping seperately from my MOTUC sub this month, and I have not even received a renewal notice or a precharge for Flash, just for my other subs.
    I *think*, but don't quote me on this, is that the reason we haven't gotten emails/charges for Flash is because he's the first figure in the sub. I think that charge/email goes back to the original email you got when you subscribed, because I seem to remember this same thing happening with MOTU.

    I could be totally off on this one, though.
    "That's very interesting...but silly."

  12. #3937
    Heroic Warrior Dr Kain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    Posts
    5,230
    Quote Originally Posted by Thatman View Post
    I *think*, but don't quote me on this, is that the reason we haven't gotten emails/charges for Flash is because he's the first figure in the sub. I think that charge/email goes back to the original email you got when you subscribed, because I seem to remember this same thing happening with MOTU.

    I could be totally off on this one, though.
    You know what, I think you are right. However, I do not understand why they are charging me shipping on Spector when he should be combined with either my MOTUC sub or just ship him with my DCU sub since they will both be late.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

    Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

  13. #3938
    Heroic Master of Puzzles Thatman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    New Jersey, USA
    Posts
    8,342
    Spector should be with the regular sub now, but some of us are still having issues. When Draego-Man shipped, I got two separate packages/invoices, but several days later Matty refunded the second shipping charge. I'm OK with that - two boxes are annoying to track but if I'm not paying extra I can deal with it. But I did get two separate emails/charges for May, so who even knows at this point.
    "That's very interesting...but silly."

  14. #3939
    Fire By Night Falconhood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    NC-USA
    Posts
    719
    Flash has sold out, but there is a delay. I'm so scared that Matty lost my sub.
    Last edited by Falconhood; May 15, 2012 at 10:02pm.
    No more stuff for sell, all donated, done!
    I still need MOTUC: Strobos, King Grayskull, Wun-Dar, and Preternia He-Man
    Join us at https://www.facebook.com/groups/2544672215/

  15. #3940
    Heroic Warrior Dr Kain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    Posts
    5,230
    Quote Originally Posted by Thatman View Post
    Spector should be with the regular sub now, but some of us are still having issues. When Draego-Man shipped, I got two separate packages/invoices, but several days later Matty refunded the second shipping charge. I'm OK with that - two boxes are annoying to track but if I'm not paying extra I can deal with it. But I did get two separate emails/charges for May, so who even knows at this point.
    Did they refund it to you without you havign to contact them? I am sick of having to point out their own mistakes when they should be paying attention and fixing them themselves when they make them. I know 10 year olds that have more responsibility than them.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

    Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

  16. #3941
    Heroic Master of Puzzles Thatman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    New Jersey, USA
    Posts
    8,342
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Kain View Post
    Did they refund it to you without you havign to contact them? I am sick of having to point out their own mistakes when they should be paying attention and fixing them themselves when they make them. I know 10 year olds that have more responsibility than them.
    Shockingly, yes. I was floored when I got the email. I had been gearing up to call them, but they refunded the second charge, and they did so before I'd even received the figures.

    Must have been a blue moon, or something.
    "That's very interesting...but silly."

  17. #3942
    Heroic Warrior Dr Kain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    Posts
    5,230
    Quote Originally Posted by Thatman View Post
    Shockingly, yes. I was floored when I got the email. I had been gearing up to call them, but they refunded the second charge, and they did so before I'd even received the figures.

    Must have been a blue moon, or something.
    Well, they better be doing the same because my Stinkor and Slushhead were just shipped out without Spector, so unless they are shipping Spector with Flash, they owe me $16 in shipping charges.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

    Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

  18. #3943
    King Hiss vs Serpentor ksensor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Iowa City, IA
    Posts
    1,541
    Batman: Arkham City Wave 3 from DC Collectibles, on sale Sept 19th...


    Ra's al Ghul



    Azrael



    Penguin



    Clown Thug 1



    Clown Thug 2



    Batman
    Last edited by ksensor; May 15, 2012 at 11:37am.

  19. #3944
    Heroic Warrior Howlor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Hayward, CA
    Posts
    283
    Quote Originally Posted by markatisu View Post
    Oh wow, that is a tad high unless Mattel did some price change that I missed
    I have six Targets within reasonable distance from me and that's been around the price on all Mattel 6" figures at three of them for as long as I've lived here (2 years now). The clearance prices are forty cents cheaper across the board, with those three stores originally being $19.99 for the 6", $24.99 for the Young Justice 6", $39.99 for the Batman Legends 2-packs and $11.99 for the YJ 4". The other three have them at $14.99, $19.99, $29.99 and $8.99 respectively, with them currently all being forty cents cheaper from clearance. Even the Hasbro stuff is different between the stores, though. Marvel Legends are priced the same (when they even stock them) as the DCUC 6" ($20 at half and $15 at the rest) and the 3 3/4" are $11.99 at half and $8.99 at the rest. Star Wars are $8.99 (Clone Wars) and $9.99 (Vintage) at half and $10.99 (Clone Wars) and $11.99 (Vintage) at the other half. Where I came here from (Boise, ID) had three different Targets and they all had consistent pricing, so I didn't even catch on to this until about six months in. I'm willing to bet that it has less to do with the price from the manufacturer and it's just what they think they can get for them in that area.

  20. #3945
    Heroic Master of Puzzles Thatman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    New Jersey, USA
    Posts
    8,342
    Those are gorgeous. I just got my Wave 2, actually...Mad Hatter's a little disappointing based on the price point, and I'm kind of ticked that they didn't include stands (or Riddler's glasses), but otherwise, these are really fantastic figures.

    After the Deluxes and Wave 3 come out - if I can get Talia and Hugo Strange, I'll be pretty happy, though I wouldn't say no to a DCDirect Two-Face or a Deadshot. And there was rumor about a giant Grundy, but that was a while ago and I haven't heard anything since.

    Dr. Kain - I think I'm in the same boat...my Spector still hasn't shipped, but since we know Flash and Spector are both delayed, I'm going to optimistically hope that the two of them ship out together.
    "That's very interesting...but silly."

  21. #3946
    Heroic Warrior Dr Kain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    Posts
    5,230
    Quote Originally Posted by ksensor View Post
    Batman: Arkham City Wave 3 from DC Collectibles, on sale Sept 19th...
    Is it really that hard for DCD to give their figures the same amount of leg articulation Mattel does? Ras and Azreal look awesome, but I am done with DC's actual figures due to their lackluster articulation and fragile joints, especially when they don't have the common courtesy to offer replacements when one breaks 23 minutes after you buy it.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

    Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

  22. #3947
    Heroic Master of Maturity SCB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Santa Monica, CA
    Posts
    7,651
    Exaggerate much?

    Picked up Hush last week.











  23. #3948
    Heroic Warrior Dr Kain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    Posts
    5,230
    Quote Originally Posted by SCB View Post
    Exaggerate much?
    Uh no. I bought Damian Robin the day it came out, and it was the last one at the comic store. I opened him up, I go to pose him and his arm snapped off. I called DCD's number on their site and was told they do not offer refunds or replacements on their products. They said the comic store can try to get a replacement in if they want to, but if there are none available at Diamond's warehouse, then they can't replace it. I still have this broken Robin because nobody "can" replace it. I spent $22 on a piece of crap.

    I've also had my Hush Harley's arm and leg break off, Hush Joker's gun break, AA Scarecrow's waist snapped when I went to twist his body so it would be straight.
    Last edited by Dr Kain; May 15, 2012 at 01:27pm.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

    Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

  24. #3949
    Heroic Master of Maturity SCB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Santa Monica, CA
    Posts
    7,651
    Why would you call DC Direct and not the comic store that sold it to you?

  25. #3950
    Heroic Warrior Dr Kain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    Posts
    5,230
    Quote Originally Posted by SCB View Post
    Why would you call DC Direct and not the comic store that sold it to you?
    Because DCD made the figure, they sell the figure to the stores, therefore, they are responsible for it breaking. Also because the comic store told me to contact them because they are only given one shipment of the figures and have never been allowed to get replacements, and they even tried for Robin and were told no more were available.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

    Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •