Page 161 of 210 FirstFirst ... 61111151159160161162163171 ... LastLast
Results 4,001 to 4,025 of 5241

Thread: DC Universe Classics Figure Thread

Quote Originally Posted by SCB View Post
    Went hunting for TDKR movie figures at every Target and TRU over here. These are selling extremely well, other than Batman who is peg warming ironically.

Oh yeah, didn't find anything other than left over Batman.

Really want Catwoman and Alfred. Not worth the price to build the bat signal for me.
    agree. only saw bane and bats. i just want alfred. MAYBE catwoman...tho i'm waiting for the batman legacy version in black.

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    So who is the 6th figure? I've seen Bane and Batman in stores, I've seen that Alfred and Levett on the internet, and I'm assuming Catwoman is one of them, who is the other?
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFallen View Post
    Do the DC figures sell out quickly on matty? I am interested in picking up an Atrocitus but I am not that interested with the figure to be up at 2am (my time) for the sale. I was hoping I could get up the next morning and casually make my order
    Jay Garrick/The Flash sold out VERY quickly. I don't think they made many for "day of" sales.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Kain View Post
    So who is the 6th figure? I've seen Bane and Batman in stores, I've seen that Alfred and Levett on the internet, and I'm assuming Catwoman is one of them, who is the other?
    It's purposely a mystery, maybe Talia?

Heroic Master of Puzzles Thatman's Avatar
    The general assumption I've read is:

Ra's al Ghul. For a few reasons - we know Neeson will be in the movie...has been confirmed, and not only that, Josh Spence is playing a younger version as well, so the character will definitely figure into the plot, either in the current timeline or as a flashback. Not only that, but last year right before the Legacy line was revealed, a leaked list of figures came out, which ended up being almost 100% accurate. Included in that list was a Movie Masters Ra's figure, which is one of the only figures on that leaked list we haven't seen. So it would stand to reason they pulled the figure for the DKR assortment - especially given that Mattel hasn't made one yet.
    "That's very interesting...but silly."

Quote Originally Posted by ksensor View Post
    Jay Garrick/The Flash sold out VERY quickly. I don't think they made many for "day of" sales.
    But he is a bit more important of a character than Atrocitus though, right?

I'll try my luck and just wait until the morning to order. If I miss out it just wasn't meant to be

Quote Originally Posted by SCB View Post
    It's purposely a mystery, maybe Talia?
    WOuld be nice since between the comics, animated series, video game, and movies, Talia still hasn't had a figure.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

WOuld be nice since between the comics, animated series, video game, and movies, Talia still hasn't had a figure.
    Talia did get a figure in the BTAS/TNBA line. She was in a four-pack with a 'show-accurate' version of Ra's.

But that's been her only foray into toy form thus far, unless you count the Heroclix. I have to figure, though, if there's another wave of Arkham figures, she'd be a no-brainer.

Heroic Warrior
    Do the DC figures sell out quickly on matty? I am interested in picking up an Atrocitus but I am not that interested with the figure to be up at 2am (my time) for the sale. I was hoping I could get up the next morning and casually make my order
    Atrocitus is "almost gone"

Quote Originally Posted by midor View Post
    Atrocitus is "almost gone"
    Thanks but I was still up playing Arkahm City at sale time so I was able to grab him early. I need to grab some more Green Lantern characters now to go with him.

I almost forgot about him, got him ordered a few hours ago he was still at almost gone.
    One Gum Drop to rule them all, One Gum Drop to find them,
    One Gum Drop to bring them all and in the sweetness bind them
    In the Land of Candy where the Gingerbreads lie.
    -Tag line for the Candy Land Movie Adaptation

There are sentences I should just stay a way from. - The Doctor

Rob Liefeld isn't a comic artist, he's a women's clothing designer. Think about it

Heroic Warrior
    Thanks but I was still up playing Arkahm City at sale time so I was able to grab him early. I need to grab some more Green Lantern characters now to go with him.
    If I recall right. Atrocitus is the only Lantern in the sub.

What did they decide to do with Larfleeze? I would just like the leaders myself.
    One Gum Drop to rule them all, One Gum Drop to find them,
    One Gum Drop to bring them all and in the sweetness bind them
    In the Land of Candy where the Gingerbreads lie.
    -Tag line for the Candy Land Movie Adaptation

There are sentences I should just stay a way from. - The Doctor

Rob Liefeld isn't a comic artist, he's a women's clothing designer. Think about it

Yeah, I know that. I meant previous Green Lantern figures that were released like The Black Hand and Sinestro. I don't have them yet.

And Atrocitus is sold out if anyone is interested.

Chronically Groovy Mighty Puundragon's Avatar
    Thank the Flying Spaghetti Monster he is the only lantern. I have the lanterns on my largest shelf and can barely fit Atrocitus into the mix. That doesn't even include Blue Sinestro and most of the Rainbow Lantern series.

Well hopefully Mattel remembers to ship my sub out sometime soon. Not to mention they need to charge me for it.

Quote Originally Posted by wyldman11 View Post
    What did they decide to do with Larfleeze? I would just like the leaders myself.
    No word yet - they apparently pulled that wave that was heading to retail. I wouldn't be surprised to see Larfleeze get slotted into the club at the end of this year or beginning of next.

Does someone know what are the bat signal parts included in each TDKR's figures?
    I just got Alfred and comes with main body of the reflector, Batman comes with some sort of base and Bane with the connector within that base and body.
    Do I have to get the exclusive Jim Gordon to get the whole signal?
    Great trade orgers: Son of Keldor - sdilks -JeMaBo2 x3 - Kowl - Bigassbuzz (Hyveofvillany) - Queen Marlena - mikescab

My feedback thread

No, Gordon comes with a variant broken-signal lens. You don't need him to build the basic signal. Catwoman comes with the roof base, and it is assumed that Blake and the TBD figures come with the lens and battery/back for the actual signal.

Yeah, I'm not buying any of the MM figures until I see all 6 out on the shelf at the same time. I will not be tricked again like I was with the Green Lantern line.

Yeah, I'm not buying any of the MM figures until I see all 6 out on the shelf at the same time. I will not be tricked again like I was with the Green Lantern line.
    Good luck - I opened up a case at Meijer last night - 5 Bats, 2 Banes & 1 Catwoman....
    This space for rent, apparently.....

Quote Originally Posted by Skullface View Post
    Good luck - I opened up a case at Meijer last night - 5 Bats, 2 Banes & 1 Catwoman....
    i saw alfred the other day. love the movie, but i like my dc direct hush alfred better and i just can't afford to get all 5 just to build the bat signal so i passed.

Well then I have been saved from spending $120. I can no longer trust Mattel with BAF items after Green Lantern's fiasco last year.

Realist. Deal with it. Lord Anubis's Avatar
    Thats insane. I still have no idea why in this age they sell so many of the main hero.... its like they learned nothing.
    "We are the tools of our own imagination, constructing temples and cathedrals in which our most outlandish dreams become truth." - Samael

Heroic Razor-Edged Weapon Sword-of-Grayskull's Avatar
    Those of us who imported that 2005 Bat Signal Batman from the old 4HM line already have a fantastic, comic-accurate bat signal...
    "I look upon my powers as a gift, not mine alone but for anyone who needs them." (Superman: Peace on Earth)

GO FORWARD. Please support the Christopher Reeve Foundation by purchasing a set of Superman tags at www.ChristopherReeve.org

If nine hundred He-Man.Org members get eaten by Thundercats fans, but neither of them has a toyline, does it still count as a fan movement?