Page 197 of 210 FirstFirst ... 97147187195196197198199207 ... LastLast
Results 4,901 to 4,925 of 5226

Thread: DC Universe Classics Figure Thread

Quote Originally Posted by scott metzger View Post
    It's actually surprising; I see Hawk left over more than Dove, and yet he is the one who had actual appearances on both JLU and Brave & Bold. The female Dove has never, to my knowledge, appeared outside the comics (although I admit she is my preferred version of the character, despite my being a devout Silver Age/Bronze Age fan).

I can still find Dove at Kmart. I don't think she is much better than he is. Not a big fan of either of them.

I never got Dove, I just bought the Collect n Connect piece by itself. I couldn't do that with Hawk, or I would have.
    "The better you get at this job, the more dangerous it becomes."

She is also a female which are more likely to peg warm.

I was going to pick up Hawk, so when they released Huntress I would have a 'full' team of Birds of Prey. I liked when they added them on the team.
    One Gum Drop to rule them all, One Gum Drop to find them,
    One Gum Drop to bring them all and in the sweetness bind them
    In the Land of Candy where the Gingerbreads lie.
    -Tag line for the Candy Land Movie Adaptation

There are sentences I should just stay a way from. - The Doctor

Rob Liefeld isn't a comic artist, he's a women's clothing designer. Think about it

Do what everybody else appears to be doing: buy the KO from Honk Kong for $8 shipped

From the Four Horsemen website:

"Mattel and Warner Bros. have teamed up with the Make-A-Wish foundation to offer a selection of DC Universe Classics paint master prototypes to the public. These prototypes will be up for auction from Wednesday, July 17th at 6pm PST until Saturday, July 27th at 5:59pm PST. The money earned from these auctions will go to Make-A-Wish, which grants wishes to children diagnosed with live-threatening medical conditions. This is a great opportunity to support a worthy cause, and also to own a unique collector’s item that has never been offered for sale to the general public.

The prototypes for sale include: Azrael Batman, Batman, Hawkman, Kilowog, Steel and Clone Superboy."

With Mattel dropping the ball lately on their 6 inch lines at retail, DCC is stepping up big time. New articulation might become a standard.

From the Arrow tv show

Heroic Razor-Edged Weapon Sword-of-Grayskull's Avatar
    I dunno, DCC scares me off with the lack of wrist articulation and H-joint hips. Then again, Mattel's been limiting the articulation with their New 52 Batgirl, changing the bicep twists to ball-joint elbows and eliminating the ab crunch.
    "I look upon my powers as a gift, not mine alone but for anyone who needs them." (Superman: Peace on Earth)

GO FORWARD. Please support the Christopher Reeve Foundation by purchasing a set of Superman tags at www.ChristopherReeve.org

If nine hundred He-Man.Org members get eaten by Thundercats fans, but neither of them has a toyline, does it still count as a fan movement?

Heroic Warrior
    The DCC figures look great but I'm skeptical due to the breakage issues.
    "These are the days of high adventure"

ooh those look good!
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

Evil Horde Poison Master! Mr_Yuck's Avatar
    Is it me, or does it seem like a bad omen that there was almost no sneak peek reveals for Mattel's DC line? Masters, Ghostbusters, even the Watchmen got sneak peeks. But nothing for either the DCIE or the retail line.

I've got a bad feeling about this...
    Most wanted: Blast attack, Entrapta, Lodar, Peekablue, Twistoid and Tung Lashor

It doesn't seem like Big Lots is going to get any more of these. I kind of wanted to get another Reverse Flash.

Hawk is still here getting on my nerves

Heroic Master of Puzzles Thatman's Avatar
    Tiered campaign, a la Kickstarter. 1st quarter is Hook-hand Aquaman, Ice, Modern Superboy. Doomsday (one of two scales) is the sub figure - which version we get depends on number of subs.

Fourth q. 2013 is Ocean Master, Ra's al Ghul, Batzarro.
    "That's very interesting...but silly."

Supreme Fudge Dynamo of Eternia's Avatar
    I like both versions of Doomsday. I'd be interested in either and both. I won't be subscribing, though, as I'm not nearly as into DC as I am MOTU, and there would be a ton of figures that I don't want. I'll take my chances on the secondary market, and if I can't find him for a decent price, oh well.

Leela: "What's the secret of time travel doing on Fry's ass?"
    Fry: "It was bound to be somewhere!"

I love both versions of Doomsday, but I want the suited version a lot more because it's never been done previously as a figure. If we reach Tier 2, do we get both?
    "I look upon my powers as a gift, not mine alone but for anyone who needs them." (Superman: Peace on Earth)

GO FORWARD. Please support the Christopher Reeve Foundation by purchasing a set of Superman tags at www.ChristopherReeve.org

If nine hundred He-Man.Org members get eaten by Thundercats fans, but neither of them has a toyline, does it still count as a fan movement?

Quote Originally Posted by Thatman View Post
    Tiered campaign, a la Kickstarter. 1st quarter is Hook-hand Aquaman, Ice, Modern Superboy. Doomsday (one of two scales) is the sub figure - which version we get depends on number of subs.

Did they say which months this year for the last 3? I'd prefer the larger, classic Doomsday, like most. But, I guess I'd be OK with the smaller prison suit one.

Ice doesn't look all that great(but accurate for that look) but I'll be glad to pair her up w/Fire and cross them off my want list, and Superboy is accurate. (I've just never been a fan of the jeans/t-shirt look in general) Aquaman, Ra's & Ocean Master look amazing! Have yet to see a pic of Batzarro...

EDIT: Batzarro looks sweet!
    Last edited by Skullface; July 19, 2013 at 06:07pm.

Damn, just when I thought I was probably going to drop IE, they tease me with Doomsday and Conner. All that's missing is General Zod and Vandal Savage. Wait, we'll only get ONE of those Doomsday figures even if we make it to tier 2? I kind of like that containment suit version...but not if it's smaller I guess.
    Last edited by gbagok; July 19, 2013 at 06:23pm.
    Be sure to read Book of Evil Part 2: The Bells of Doom, only in the He-Man.org Fan Fic & Media forums!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...06#post3094406

Mattel DC panel going on now. Nothing new shown for Batman '66. Movie Masters line going to 4" - Arkham City (Batman, Azrael, Freeze), Arkham Origins Bane & Deadshot. Michael Keaton as Batman (4".)

Still no final Newmar Catwoman figure then?
    Be sure to read Book of Evil Part 2: The Bells of Doom, only in the He-Man.org Fan Fic & Media forums!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...06#post3094406

No, She's there, as I understand. By 'new' I meant new characters we've not yet heard.

New 6" Line, by the 4H: Superman, Batman, Flash, Green Lantern, Aquaman, Sinestro. Four more to be revealed at NYCC. Look to be DCnU-ish.

DCnU Black Manta coming to Mattycollector in spring 2014, $20.

Fan's Choice: Reverse-Flash, Batman Beyond, Blue Beetle, or customized hero builder.

Quote Originally Posted by Thatman View Post
    1st quarter is Hook-hand Aquaman, Ice, Modern Superboy. Doomsday (one of two scales) is the sub figure - which version we get depends on number of subs.

Damn, I was ready to quit the line but now there are more figures I want! Curses!!!!

Also nice to see Mattel are nice enough to make sure Huntress comes with her crossbow

JAG2045
    My feedback
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=108414
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...hlight=jag2045
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=117706

Great traders: Blue-jackal/Fneh(2)/Daz/Royalt1us/Evil-Orko/Buythepower/Booster/Adora/Zodac101/tokyonever/lemure77(2)/Vess(2)/Scorpia/Buzzsaw Hordak/miscus555/tmc1984/General Hawk 7

"Calm like a bomb." thexxwatcherxx's Avatar
    Anyone want to go in on a sub with me?
    ------------------------------------------------
    Thexxwatcherxx's Newly Chosen:
    Batman1180~The Godbeast~TheFallen~
    Sword-of-Grayskull~ChrisBryan~

I need that doomsday! It's really the last figure I need.

Quote Originally Posted by thexxwatcherxx View Post
    Anyone want to go in on a sub with me?
    Yeah, if I can have dibs on doomsday. Lol
    I want NA Skeletor and Rio Blast and I want them now!

Just to clarify Thatman's notes, the new 4" line is called DC Comics Multiverse, according to ToyArk.com.

Personally, I'm a little disappointed the Michael Keaton Batman isn't going to be compatible with all my 6" DCUC or other Movie Masters figures. Oh well, guess I'll just wait for a Mafex version.

"Calm like a bomb." thexxwatcherxx's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by King Kahn View Post
    I need that doomsday! It's really the last figure I need.

Yeah, if I can have dibs on doomsday. Lol
    You can visit him at my home and I will send you postcards, lol!
    ------------------------------------------------
    Thexxwatcherxx's Newly Chosen:
    Batman1180~The Godbeast~TheFallen~
    Sword-of-Grayskull~ChrisBryan~

There hasn't been much out in a long while that I've been interested in. But I was pretty excited to see the new Superboy. In fact, I'd say I was more stoked at that reveal than about 3/4 of the MOTUC reveals. The face sculpt isn't the greatest but I'm just glad to finally see this version get a release.
    "There's only one Master of the Universe and it's He-Man." - Stephen Colbert

"The heart has its reasons of which reason knows nothing." - Blaise Pascal

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    DC All-Stars and Batman Unlimited at retail are cancelled. DCUC at retail has met it's end after seven years. We have an incomplete New 52 Justice League, which makes Shazam all the more baffling.

Quote Originally Posted by Sword-of-Grayskull View Post
    I love both versions of Doomsday, but I want the suited version a lot more because it's never been done previously as a figure. If we reach Tier 2, do we get both?
    According to Ask Matty, if we reach Tier 2, we could have BOTH Doomsdays in time!

Quote Originally Posted by gbagok View Post
    Damn, just when I thought I was probably going to drop IE, they tease me with Doomsday and Conner. All that's missing is General Zod and Vandal Savage. Wait, we'll only get ONE of those Doomsday figures even if we make it to tier 2? I kind of like that containment suit version...but not if it's smaller I guess.
    I know, right? I was planning to just cherry pick this line and they show 90's Aquaman, Superboy and Doomsday!

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Sagitar • Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress
    Sssqueeze • Angella • Perfuma • Evilseed (MYP)