Page 24 of 208 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474124 ... LastLast

Thread: DC Universe Classics Figure Thread

Got my Robin, Nightwing & masked Deathstroke from my buddy last night. Stopped at a Target on the way home from work today, and scored a classic Sinestro and the unmasked Deathstroke! I'm down to Sinestro Corps Sinestro and I'm done!

They had like 3-4 GL, 1 Robin, 1 NW, and the 2 I grabbed. Looks like Mattel has (at least for now) fixed their distribution problems somewhat. I hope it's like this when all future waves get released.....
    This space for rent, apparently.....

Quote Originally Posted by davidlogan View Post
    Anyone have an extra right arm for Grundy from Deathstroke?
    Still looking.

If anyone has an extra Grundy arm from Deathstroke, I'll paypal cash for it.

And btw....does anyone know when the Starfire two pack will go on sale? I wonder if I could be lucky enough to pick it up at the same time as He-man or Beastman to save on shipping charges?
    I just published my very first ebook: Malediction! A short story of monsters and magic!
    Buy it now on Amazon or Barnes and Noble!

Print version, also available!

Quote Originally Posted by davidlogan View Post

And btw....does anyone know when the Starfire two pack will go on sale? I wonder if I could be lucky enough to pick it up at the same time as He-man or Beastman to save on shipping charges?
    I have been wondering the same thing. It would be great if it worked out that way.

Take Care,
    Darren
    Mattel please, buy the He-Man and She-Ra cartoons from Entertainment Rights. If you owned Both Filmation related "MotU" cartoons, plus "NA" and "MYP" cartoons, you would be able to distribute any or all 4 cartoons to Television in the lead up to another relaunch or a live action movie. Plus, you could include Filmation and "NA" animated characters in "MotU:C"!

Long Live 'MOTU'!

I haven't seen any of these figures since wave 1. I need a Batman with Metamorpho's arm.
    WANTED: Comic From SDCC Vykron!
    Mini Comic want list:
    Terror Claws Strike
    Skeletor's Journey
    And any and all PoP mini's.

Heroic Warrior
    so.

I have all of wave one, and all of wave two.

I needs me some wave three now.

Realist. Deal with it. Lord Anubis's Avatar
    I still need Grodd's left leg *sigh*
    "We are the tools of our own imagination, constructing temples and cathedrals in which our most outlandish dreams become truth." - Samael

Heroic Warrior

Those are some sweet looking pictures there ^^^^^
    Mike Jr. 1983-2008 the void left will never be filled. Rest in Peace Brother.
    Sgt Weigand

eBay Feedback

" Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elswhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us."
    --Calvin and Hobbes

Very nice pics!

Too bad there is no Catra to face off against Catwoman, eh?
    I just published my very first ebook: Malediction! A short story of monsters and magic!

Heroic Warrior
    Well, I once saw a Sy-Klone/Red Tornado pic, that inspired all the others, so the idea isn't an original one.

but I had fun with it!

FIGHT!!FIGHT!!FIGHT!!
    Some of my artwork
    Some more of my artwork
    "When the troll's upon you, you're a mighty fighter."

Is the Batman Beyond figure out yet?
    WANTED: Comic From SDCC Vykron!
    Mini Comic want list:
    Terror Claws Strike
    Skeletor's Journey
    And any and all PoP mini's.

Greatful his pants are on bskcase's Avatar
    We're barely on wave 3. We won't see Wave 4 with Batman Beyond until the x-mas season.

I need 1 Deathstroke and my collection is complete. I want the regular one. I don't care for the unmasked version.

I am going on record and saying that wave 3 is the best wave so far. This is the only wave that I actually want every figure of. In the other ones, I would pick and choose if I didn't want to complete the BAF.

Nightwing and Robin is the best of them set so far.
    We survived the long night.... MOTU Forever!

Quote Originally Posted by adol View Post
    Is the Batman Beyond figure out yet?
    Look for it October-ish.......

Still need a Sinestro Corps Sinestro, and possibly another classic version to replace the one I have with a gimpy bent ankle, then it's waiting for the 2-packs, corrected Harley & modern Firestorm!

Quote Originally Posted by Skullface View Post
    Look for it October-ish.......

Still need a Sinestro Corps Sinestro, and possibly another classic version to replace the one I have with a gimpy bent ankle, then it's waiting for the 2-packs, corrected Harley & modern Firestorm!
    My Sinestro arrived with his legs so horribly bent, he didn't stand a chance of standing.

When I set him down with his legs out straight, they would curl back with his feet pointing toward is forehead. He was a mess!!!!!!!

I boiled a pot of hot water on the stove...left him in for 60 seconds, positioned his legs normally, ran him under some cold water and left him in the freezer about 4 hours. It's been 2 days now and his legs have remained straight and normal. He is standing fine. Here's hopping I have fixed the problem.

Why can't Mattel just learn to put these figures out with out mis-colored faces, or broken arms or warped legs is beyond me.

Snake, Snake, SNAAAKE!! Spider-01's Avatar
    Whoo! Found all of wave 3 at Target yesterday! This is the first time I've been able to get a whole wave at once. All I need now is Sinestro Corps Sinestro and unmasked Deathstroke and I'll be all set.

Passing on some more RUMORS I found at The Fwoosh, with more figures supposedly found in the Wal-Mart computer system: (I'll include my previous info to make it all nice and neat in 1 place)

Wave 1 of 3 in the computer (DCUC Wave 8?)
    Martian Manhunter
    Martian Manhunter 2
    Detective Batman
    Beast Boy
    Poison Ivy
    Guy Gardner
    Dr Fate
    Dr Fate2
    Monel

Wave 2 of 3 in the computer (DCUC Wave 9?)
    Colossal B Series (Colossal Boy BAF?)
    Green Arrow
    Green Arrow II
    Wildcat
    Speedy
    Green Stewart
    Green Stewart II
    Deadshot
    Blk Canary (Black Canary)
    Forager

Wave 3 of 3 in the computer (DCUC Wave 10?)
    Flash
    Zoom (Presumably a Flash(Wally West) repaint)
    Green Rayner
    Raven
    Black Adam
    Mantis
    Starman
    Starman 2
    Marvel Jr

And be on the lookout for the TRU Exclusive 2-packs to start showing up in the next week or two. There have been several reports of shelf stickers being spotted. The 1st two 2-packs are:

Batgirl(Barbara Gordon)/Azrael (DCSH repacks)
    Orion(removeable helmet)/Lightray

Can I just say again how much I'm loving this line, and how much my interest in Marvel Legends has dwindled?
    Last edited by Skullface; August 27, 2008 at 02:55am.

Well got Robin yesterday but the Nightwing was gone. Next up is the two Batman Beyond figure.

None of those figures, Poss Wave 8-10, really excite me. I might chnge my mind after I see them.
    Mike Jr. 1983-2008 the void left will never be filled. Rest in Peace Brother.
    Sgt Weigand

eBay Feedback

" Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elswhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us."
    --Calvin and Hobbes

Found GL, Sinestro variant, Robin and Deathstroke at Target. I saw the Flash/Mirror Master/Weather Wizard mini-figure three pack as well

Update (9/5/08): Snatched up Nightwing and the Deathstroke unmasked variant. I only need regular Sinestro and then the purchasing of doubles beginzzzzzz
    Last edited by He-Ro 666; September 7, 2008 at 03:44pm.
    Some of my artwork
    Some more of my artwork
    "When the troll's upon you, you're a mighty fighter."

I can't find anything anywhere! I'll keep looking...

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Bowlz View Post
    I can't find anything anywhere! I'll keep looking...
    I know the feeling! the last one I found was a Superman Blue at a drug store. The packaging was all gone to hell, but the figure was solid. So I got it. I wonder what Mattel plans on doiong about the shortage and unable to find these last few waves of figures?
    "I mark the hours every one, Nor have I yet outrun the Sun. My use & value unto you, are gauged by what you have to do."
    Enscribed onto Hermione Granger's Time Turner from Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

Still looking for both Sinestros. Hopefully once other stores besides Target get these in, it'll be a little easier to find them all. TRUs are always late at getting stuff in, and there is only 1 Wal-Mart in my area (out of about 30 I could easily check) that carries them. (And they have about 3 full cases of Wave 1) Haven't been to KB, K-Mart or Meijer in forever.......

What stores are you all finding them in?

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Bowlz View Post
    What stores are you all finding them in?
    Target has been the only mass retailer reported that's been getting regular shipments of the current wave.....

Been finding "the usual left-overs" at various Targets around here- GL and Nightwing- but my husband was fortunate enough to find me a masked Deathstroke the other day and says he saw pretty much the entire wave. But when we went the next day, just GL and Nightwing. That seems to be the story around here. No Wal-Marts carry them, which is frustrating because I really want their exclusive Wave 5 but it's like... are they really ever going to have these or what?
    Haven't been to the old-school TRU in a month, so I have no idea if their exclusive 2-packs are out or not. I suspect not.
    And there's only 1 KB Toys in my area and it's an outlet, so I'm not sure how I'm gonna get my hands on the Terry McGuinness unmasked BB variant when that supposedly hits.
    And the last thing that's eating me?
    Toyfare each issue now keeps showing the far-off in the future waves, like stuff that's not scheduled to hit til 2009!!! Wave 7 or 8 or some crap like that... which would be exciting if Mattel would actually get ample amounts of Wave 3 into stores like NOW. There's even a print ad floating around for Wave 4, but it's like yeah right- when are we ever going to get these? January 2010?
    Mattel has awesome properties and their toys are fashioned by the gods (but cursedly painted by blind monkeys half the time). But hot damn- in the past god knows how many years they STILL have no idea how to distribute these things so customers can actually buy them!