Page 36 of 208 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686136 ... LastLast

Thread: DC Universe Classics Figure Thread

Hey no problem. I didn't even know till I opened mine up. I may see about sculpting a new hand..or about finding a cheap loose one later down the road and repaint the spare cyborg armor gold.

Edit: Went to the comic shop last night..wouldn't ya know it he put all of the figures from that series on sale for $5 each..and they all sold out. I just missed the Green Arrow by like 5-10minutes. Sorry dude. I tried.

But there are a couple other shops in the are I can go look at if ya want me to.
    Last edited by Zodac101; December 6, 2008 at 01:28pm. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    " I have the POWER!!!!!"
    Need:

Batman with the Batsignal from 4H line

Sucessful transactions with: Royalt1us, Jag2045, Zodach, WENDIGO, Burtdawg, Illicitjedi, KingHiss

Well Firestom is back in stock on Toysrus.com.

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index...ductId=3127446
    "I mark the hours every one, Nor have I yet outrun the Sun. My use & value unto you, are gauged by what you have to do."
    Enscribed onto Hermione Granger's Time Turner from Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

Awesome! Just ordered Firestorm.
    "Skeletor to King Randor...Skeletor to King Randor. Come in, you royal boob!"

I should order another one of Firstorm, but I have ordered something from ToyRus almost everyweek now. I'm getting pretty frustrated that they keep putting new stuff up every week instead of all at the same time.
    " I have the POWER!!!!!"
    Need:

Sucessful transactions with: Royalt1us, Jag2045, Zodach, WENDIGO, Burtdawg, Illicitjedi, KingHiss

Quote Originally Posted by Zodac101 View Post
    I should order another one of Firstorm, but I have ordered something from ToyRus almost everyweek now. I'm getting pretty frustrated that they keep putting new stuff up every week instead of all at the same time.
    That's true! But I think they do this to make a bit more on the shipping. I just hope that this is the first issue of Firestorm. I wonder when Wave 6 id to be released? I want That new Superman figure.
    "I mark the hours every one, Nor have I yet outrun the Sun. My use & value unto you, are gauged by what you have to do."
    Enscribed onto Hermione Granger's Time Turner from Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

Considering how much I've spent on the figures in the past month, Wave 6 should be coming out any day now that I'm poor.

Heroic Razor-Edged Weapon Sword-of-Grayskull's Avatar
    Zodac101, many thanks for your efforts to secure that GA figure. If you happen to see it anywhere, I'm still interested.

My Kmart had nothing in the way of DC Universe, neither Classics nor Infinite Hereos ... not even peg space for them. Anyone else thinking we need to storm the DC Classics panel at NYCC this year with our complaints?
    "I look upon my powers as a gift, not mine alone but for anyone who needs them." (Superman: Peace on Earth)

GO FORWARD. Please support the Christopher Reeve Foundation by purchasing a set of Superman tags at www.ChristopherReeve.org

If nine hundred He-Man.Org members get eaten by Thundercats fans, but neither of them has a toyline, does it still count as a fan movement?

I'm confused about the wave 6 Superman. Is the standard figure the black costume, or is that the chase figure?
    WANTED: Comic From SDCC Vykron!
    Mini Comic want list:
    Terror Claws Strike
    Skeletor's Journey
    And any and all PoP mini's.

Quote Originally Posted by adol View Post
    I'm confused about the wave 6 Superman. Is the standard figure the black costume, or is that the chase figure?
    I always thought that the long hair Superman in classic costume was to be the chase version. Which seems when ever there is a pre order for him it sells out. Besides that its just a good looking figure of the Man of Steel!

Quote Originally Posted by adol View Post
    I'd have to double check, but I think the Superman figures are supposed to be distributed 50/50. Dr. Impossible is slated to be the chase figure, distributed at a 70/30 rate with Mr. Miracle. Shouldn't be too bad (hopefully), as the retail cases are being bumped up from 6 figure cases to 10 figures with this wave. Current case listings are supposedly as follows:

1 Superman (regeneration suit)
    1 Superman (classic suit)
    1 Dr. Impossible
    1 Killer Moth
    2 Hawkman
    2 Shazam
    2 Mr. Miracle
    This space for rent, apparently.....

I wish that previews would have started getting this wave to sell too.

They just started with advance orders for wave 7..that should put them coming in around march sometime.
    " I have the POWER!!!!!"
    Need:

Quote Originally Posted by Sword-of-Grayskull View Post
    I have a task for all you fellow DC fans. A coworker of my mom's has a ten-year-old son who loves Smallville. He put on his Christmas list for this year the DC Direct Smallville Green Arrow figure. I've looked at all the major online retailers and can't find it anywhere ... which is frustrating because I remember seeing it at the Baltimore Comic Con. His mom asked my mom to ask me to find it, since she knows I'm into this sort of stuff. Any of you know where I can get my hands on this figure? I'll make a trade if you find it. I've never met the kid, but any kid who loves Green Arrow is worth trying to help for Christmas!
    You're right - this wave is hard to find. I suspect it was under-ordered, since the first wave of Smallville figures sat around for years. I would check your local comic shops. They might have them in stock. If not, you can find an expensive new one on Amazon, or the cheaper used ones:

http://www.amazon.com/Smallville-Gre...8761510&sr=1-2
    PRAISE HESTIA!!!

"Yep! And now I'm gonna blast ya!"

- Orko to Skeletor in "Lessons"

Found another set of the 4 TRU DC 2-packs at the same TRU I scored them at last week. QC was worse than the other ones I saw, except for the New Gods pack. Picked it up to swap out the one I already have.

I got my Wave 2 order from TRU. The Aquaman is the classic version. Paint apps on Aquaman and Superman Blue are horrendous, though.

My Harley, Aquaman, and Black Manta figs should be here today. I just missed the UPS guy on friday. So the 2nd attempt today I'm home all day.

Oh, and got the last figure from Despero Wave to complet him. Although the left leg is wrong. It has the right thigh on it but the foot and part that connect to the hip are correct.
    " I have the POWER!!!!!"
    Need:

My UPS guy just threw the box in the snow. Thankfully I was home to get it right away.

And I had the same leg issue with Despero. I had an extra leg piece that was correct.
    Last edited by Slayor; December 8, 2008 at 03:26pm.

Ya...mine wont do that any more!! Last time I got something from ups..it was the Pink Elephant from 4Horseman.. Left it out in the rain all day!!! The box and card were severly damaged. I called and raised holy hell over that.

Did that leg come with Wonder Woman? If so I hope its a better piece in with Artemis...whenever I track her down.
    " I have the POWER!!!!!"
    Need:

Yeah, the messed up leg was with Wonder Woman. The correct one was with Artemis. I'm getting really peeved at the crappy quality control. Mattel needs to do something.

Ya, but its Mattel..so they wont. We are stuck with the way things are. I thought the cases were going to be out more in stores too? I haven't seen any in along time. I only see Green Lantern and Robin every once in a while.
    " I have the POWER!!!!!"
    Need:

Just read on TNI that the new issue of Toyfare has a world premiere pic of an upcoming Ultraman/Alex Luthor 2-pack.

Quote Originally Posted by Skullface View Post
    Just read on TNI that the new issue of Toyfare has a world premiere pic of an upcoming Ultraman/Alex Luthor 2-pack.
    What is the problem with the Despero leg? I finally got Wonder Woman today and was just curious. I doubt I'll get anyone else of that wave unless I can find them online for cheap. Out of those who ordered and got Aquaman from TRU.com. Has all been the short haired version of him? What about Firestorm? anyone get him yet? Also finally happy I got Superman Red. Also is Harley still sporting the blue on her face?

Oooh! That should be coming tomorrow or so. I could always... post the pic. Better not! I still wish they would make a New Clark Kent figure and a Lois Lane figure. Also I wished they would make a Conner Kent figure. Since they can't call him Superboy right now. Also would like a decent Supergirl figure. Maybe the Matrix version of her.
    Last edited by Marvelous0ne; December 8, 2008 at 03:43pm. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Greatful his pants are on bskcase's Avatar
    The Ultraman and Alex Luthor were a surprise. Show's that they are not afraid to get obscure.

This gives me hope for an Aztek, Gypsy, and a Jade action figure. Hell, Ambush Bug has a shot at a figure now.
    We survived the long night.... MOTU Forever!

Heroic Master of Puzzles Thatman's Avatar
    Very psyched about Ultraman. Definitely picking that 2-pk up when it comes up.
    "That's very interesting...but silly."

Heroic Warrior
    I got my order from TRU, but I oredered 2 Classic Aquamans and recieved 1 Classic and 1 Modern.

jiM
    Great traders: The_Seanestro, Dark Sorceress, Malakai9999, class316, The New Old He-Man,
    bone982, jah757s, JeMaBo2, Heh-man, etmartin, sdilks
    Bad Trader: Box of Keldor Heads

That's awesome news on the two-pack. Will have to try and get that one too.

Well, its not actually the thigh on Despero. It is the part between the boot and thigh. Guess you could say its the knee. It has the the one for the other side on it. See pic below.

" I have the POWER!!!!!"
    Need: