Page 54 of 211 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104154 ... LastLast
Results 1,326 to 1,350 of 5266

Thread: DC Universe Classics Figure Thread

Heroic Warrior
    I have a Silver Captain Atom.

I'm looking for Black Lightning.

I hear ya Adol!? My wife just the other day was in my colection room saying that same thing. There is alot of money tied into just these DCUC figures.

Just found these two from wave 7 late the other night.
    " I have the POWER!!!!!"
    Need:

Batman with the Batsignal from 4H line

Sucessful transactions with: Royalt1us, Jag2045, Zodach, WENDIGO, Burtdawg, Illicitjedi, KingHiss

Quote Originally Posted by Zodac101 View Post
    I hear ya Adol!? My wife just the other day was in my colection room saying that same thing. There is alot of money tied into just these DCUC figures.

Just found these two from wave 7 late the other night.
    Wow Mattel split Atom Smasher up into a lot more pieces then I was thinking he'd be in. So, I guess this means no more 5 figures = 1 collect & connect figure?

~Co-Lec-Tor
    "Heroic Master of Collecting!"

Not sure, but the back of the wave 7 cards has 6 figures pictured that will come with the Smasher parts and the Flash figure comes with the clear blue stand.
    Looks like so far there are equal amounts of both versions of Big Barda, Captian Cold and Kid Flash. But they threw in Batman, Hal Jordan, and Flash figures all with the stands to take up a spot for the other three figures missing. They had like 2-3 of Flash an Batman and only one Hal.
    " I have the POWER!!!!!"
    Need:

Sucessful transactions with: Royalt1us, Jag2045, Zodach, WENDIGO, Burtdawg, Illicitjedi, KingHiss

Heroic Warrior
    six figures for a BAF now, not five.

Flash doesn't come with a BAF part, just a base.

Went to Target today after going there Tuesday and finding the same old figures. Well today they had Four Wave Four figures out

I bought 2 Wonder Woman, Artemis and Captain Atom. Hope they put out more soon So my area is just really slow they have not stopped ordering, good
    Petition for IDW to revive Marvel's Transformers: http://www.petitiononline.com/tf81idw/petition.html
    Marvel's Transformers IDW revival Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/TF81fromIDW?sk=wall
    Marvel comics #81 is a reality through IDW and us fans its being created.....

Ya, the one target by me that has some DCUC figures finally have this wave. Only had 1 WW, 1 Ares, 2 each of Cyborg and Batman Beyond. Passed on all of these cuase I bought them all from toysRus.com
    " I have the POWER!!!!!"
    Need:

Found me a Helmeted Big Barda, Captain Cold, and Flash at Wondercon. Still NOTHING in any of my area Targets (because my Targets SUUUUUUUUUCK).

Heroic Warrior
    Found Wally and Helmeted Barda today at the Washington, PA TRU.

they also had the Batman, and Green Lantern, but that's all that I left.

I ordered Wally and Captain Cold online, because I didn't wanna miss out.

I hope I don't have any trouble finding Booster Gold and Blue Beetle.

soon, my display will need broken up into teams!

"Flash Rogues", "Batman Rogues", "Batman Family", "Superman Family", "Teen Titans", and "JLI" are all starting to form rank in my display!

another small, but growing team is "New Gods", tho I don't know if I'm gonna display the Fourth Worlders together, or not, since Mister Miracle is a JLI Member, AND A New God, and Barda is a JLA Member, and a New God.

I hope to see more Morrison JLA guys, since those three Supermen are getting kinda lonely standing together like that.

I've been hearing some scale issues with Barda being too small. This is debatable, as Kirby drew her smaller than Scott, and the DCD New Gods figures are also at the same scale discrepancy as the DCUC figures.

however, DCD has always had spotty scale issues, so that's no barometer, but Kirby's original art should be!
    Last edited by capitalzero; March 2, 2009 at 12:22am.

Just ordered Sinestro and Superman Red.

Once they arrive, I can finally finish Grodd & i'll just need Deathstroke and Robin to complete Grundy.

Heroic Razor-Edged Weapon Sword-of-Grayskull's Avatar
    I bought 2 more Batmen Beyond to replace the one that had the torn off leg. Both had frozen hip joints. I'll keep one, return one, and return the one with the torn leg. Unless someone wants the extra BB with the frozen hip joint - let me know and we'll trade for an Aquaman, Captain Marvel, Killer Moth, or mullet Superman with cape.
    "I look upon my powers as a gift, not mine alone but for anyone who needs them." (Superman: Peace on Earth)

GO FORWARD. Please support the Christopher Reeve Foundation by purchasing a set of Superman tags at www.ChristopherReeve.org

If nine hundred He-Man.Org members get eaten by Thundercats fans, but neither of them has a toyline, does it still count as a fan movement?

Quote Originally Posted by RocketPunch View Post
    Just ordered Sinestro and Superman Red.

Once they arrive, I can finally finish Grodd & i'll just need Deathstroke and Robin to complete Grundy.

Hey..just to let ya know. Sinestro is part of the Grundy Wave, not Grodd.

Also, I have and extra Unmasked Deathstroke and I have an extra piece that comes with Robin. If ya don't need the Robin figure I can sell ya both for a good price. Let me know.
    " I have the POWER!!!!!"
    Need:

Quote Originally Posted by Zodac101 View Post
    Hey..just to let ya know. Sinestro is part of the Grundy Wave, not Grodd.

Also, I have and extra Unmasked Deathstroke and I have an extra piece that comes with Robin. If ya don't need the Robin figure I can sell ya both for a good price. Let me know.
    Thanks, but I still want Robin as well. And I know Sinestro comes with a Grundy part. It's Superman Red that I needed to finish Grodd, and Sinestro gets me within 2 figs of completing Grundy. I guess the way I worded it was unclear.

Hey no problem. I just didn't want ya to get those two figures in and say hey...waita minute.. LOL
    " I have the POWER!!!!!"
    Need:

If anyone still needs a variant MOC Deathstrok pm me cause I gots 1..

I got a Gorilla Grod torso for sale or trade.
    Shoot me a PM!
    Selected art prints now available:
    www.eamonart.com

Heroic Warrior
    I got Captain Cold and Flash II in the mail today!

now all I need is Camo Aquaman, Blue Beetle, and Booster Gold to complete Atom Smasher!

I hope they get around to some more Flash Rogues post haste!

What do you mean "Flash II"? Isn't there ony 1 adult Flash out so far in the DCUC line?

Quote Originally Posted by capitalzero View Post
    I got Captain Cold and Flash II in the mail today!

now all I need is Camo Aquaman, Blue Beetle, and Booster Gold to complete Atom Smasher!

I hope they get around to some more Flash Rogues post haste!
    I hope they make the Trickster! (hey, they did Killer Moth, so anybody's a possibility)

Quote Originally Posted by Orko's Hat View Post
    What do you mean "Flash II"? Isn't there ony 1 adult Flash out so far in the DCUC line?
    I think he's just referring to the fact that the figure is based on Barry Allen, who is the 2nd Flash in DC continuity. (Jay Garrick was the 1st) He's the only Flash currently available in the line.

Hope everybody got Adam Strange & Starfire that wanted them, cuz they're unavailable now....
    Last edited by Skullface; March 5, 2009 at 04:40pm.
    This space for rent, apparently.....

Heroic Warrior
    Correct. I refer to characters by their titles, to differentiate them from one another.

that way if I'm asking for Green Lantern I, people don't think I'm asking for Hal Jordan (which I'd never do, I hate the guy), but rather Alan Scott.

When I say "Flash II" that also reflects my hope that they will actually DO Flash I, and Flash III (I'm realistic, I doubt they'll do Flash IV, but I do hope for Kid Flash II).

the numeral simply reflects their place in the legacy.

I'm not a big fan of Barry either, but I do admit he's a Fan-freaking-tastic figure.

I ended up getting some Batmen Beyond via ebay a few weeks ago. Last night, during a random TRU visit I scored Captain Cold and Little Barda (GL and Batman refreshes were there as well). Kid Flash had a bad paint job and the wings on his boots were backwards. I went to the next closest TRU and found the same figures along with WW, Cyborg, Ares, GL and Batman refreshes. Of course, the two Kid Flashes had bad paint jobs (one had an unpainted area in his hair, it was flesh colored, lol). Anyone else thinks he looks like Michael Rosenbaum or is it just me? The marvel universe, wolverine and the x-men and wolverine movie figs were there as well.
    Last edited by He-Ro 666; March 6, 2009 at 09:53am.
    Some of my artwork
    Some more of my artwork
    "When the troll's upon you, you're a mighty fighter."

Got my Grodd completed at last, and also received Sinestro (yellow version). I was expecting the blue version, so that was nice surprise.

I took a break on DCUC after I got Wave 3. I was planning to drop the line altogether, but I'm considering picking it back up again. The Horsemen just do too good of work.

I saw the Cyborg Superman/Mongol 2-pack the other day and had to snag it. I've wanted Cyborg Supes since the DC Superheroes line.

If I do start buying DCUC regularly, I think I won't get each figure in each wave. I'll just grab the characters I really like and not worry about the BAF unless I really love it.

I thought about dropping this line too. But they seem to have starting moving in the right direction with paints and loose joints. So far I haven't really had a problem.

Now its just finding the last 3 figures in wave 7 and Atom Smasher will be mine!!!
    And of course getting the Flash figure. It baffles me as to why they felt the need to throw in a seventh figure that didn't even have a C&C part. Why didn't they just put him in the next wave, or even move another figure to the next wave. Just so they could get thier stands out is the only thing I can think of.
    " I have the POWER!!!!!"
    Need: