Page 56 of 208 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866106156 ... LastLast
Results 1,376 to 1,400 of 5176

Thread: DC Universe Classics Figure Thread

That seems to be the problem I'm seeing with that wave too. The Blue/Red Sups. Both seem to have issues with the white paint. I didn't find any issues with any of the other figures from that wave...so that is a step in the right direction.
    " I have the POWER!!!!!"
    Need:

Batman with the Batsignal from 4H line

Sucessful transactions with: Royalt1us, Jag2045, Zodach, WENDIGO, Burtdawg, Illicitjedi, KingHiss

Recieved wave 7 today that I got from e-bay. Included everyone but long hair Barda variant. But the only problem is that the Barda I got came with the wrong arm to build Atom Smasher, it was the same arm that came with Kid Flash. Has anyone had this happen, if so have you contacted Mattel, if so did the problem get fixed?

Sean79

The scarecrow is a pretty cool figure! I've seen him once, I just don't feel the need to start another line of characters! I might have to pick him up anyway...
    Windblown Advocate since 200x

I'm not into the Infinites line. I like the detial in the DCUC figures..when done right. lOL

The only figure I want from the IH line is the Atom...to put him with the wave 5 DCUC figure.
    " I have the POWER!!!!!"
    Need:

Sucessful transactions with: Royalt1us, Jag2045, Zodach, WENDIGO, Burtdawg, Illicitjedi, KingHiss

Heroic Warrior
    Anybody seen wave 7.5 in or around Pittsburgh?

checked the Century III TRU, and they're still rocking wave 4, haven't checked the Wal-Marts in and around South Hills, and I haven't been to Robinson or Washington in weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by capitalzero View Post

checked the Century III TRU, and they're still rocking wave 4, haven't checked the Wal-Marts in and around South Hills, and I haven't been to Robinson or Washington in weeks.
    There have been lots of sightings that Wave 7B is hitting Wal-Marts, with many stores setting up endcap displays for them. Haven't seen it myself though.....
    This space for rent, apparently.....

Quote Originally Posted by capitalzero View Post

7.5 has Aquaman, Blue Beetle, and Booster Gold, right? I picked them up last week in Monaca at Wal-Mart.
    "Skeletor to King Randor...Skeletor to King Randor. Come in, you royal boob!"

Heroic Warrior
    Yeah, Beetle, Booster, and Aquaman.

Endcaps you say?, that'd be awesome!

I just wanna get Atom Smasher done, and get the Blue/Gold team rockin' out.

Aquaman will be an easy find, methinks. Since it's not a common/popular costume.

Anyone know what the differnce in the two Different Booster Gold figures are. I know one has the ship that opens up...but I don't see any thing different with the figures. Just curious, as I'd like to get the one with the open ship.
    " I have the POWER!!!!!"
    Need:

Heroic Warrior
    One has a 'popped collar' and the other one has no collar.

I think they're 50/50.

the popped collar is 'classic' the no-collar is current. the no-collar one has the opening Skeets.

They both should open. The Classic collar one has Skeets, the modern BG has Mr. Mind inside.

Scored me a Blue Beetle today. Nice figure. Also got Wave 2 Aquaman, but he has 2 right arms. Fudge. BB is perfect though.

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    I've just finished Wave 7 today. I got 7a from TRU and today I found 7b at a couple of different Wal-Marts.

I got both Boosters.

It's about time they've hit South Jersey.
    Last edited by MegaGearMax; March 19, 2009 at 01:23pm.

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Oo-Larr • Sagitar • Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress • Ninjor • Tung Lashor • Sssqueeze • Angella • Perfuma • Mermista • Evilseed (MYP)

I was out yesterday and saw some remnants of wave 6 at one walmart. Targets in my area all keep restocking the WW wave. There are 500 WW in my area!

I've found a few artemis. Is BB not shipping in that wave any longer. I have found sooo many of everyone except Batman Beyond. I have one, I just find it very odd.

I still need the Blue Beetle an Booster Gold to complete my Atom Smasher. Right now his upper half is sitting in a wheelchair from ML Professor X.
    " I have the POWER!!!!!"
    Need:

I've seen a few BB figures at a couple Targets by me. Its been a while though, maybe like 2-3 weeks.
    " I have the POWER!!!!!"
    Need:

Heroic Warrior
    Beetle and Booster are being found all over.

I have mine on hold, but I'm waiting on money before I can order.

My wave 2, Aquaman came in the mail today. And sadly he has 2 right arms and hands. Friggin lousy QC... He looks like a mutant or something.

grumpy old dragon scott metzger's Avatar
    The Batman Beyond problem stems from the case pack strategies; expect more of that in future waves.

As far as new DCUC goes, wave 6 and 7, I've seen Kid Flash. Once. That's it. Gives you an idea of how distribution is around here.
    "I will use this power for all the good that can be done, to work for peace, to encourage virtue, and above all, to preserve life in all its forms..." Superman

I never see Artemis in stores around here, only Batman Beyond.
    PRAISE HESTIA!!!

"Yep! And now I'm gonna blast ya!"

- Orko to Skeletor in "Lessons"

Quote Originally Posted by Kevenn View Post
    I never see Artemis in stores around here, only Batman Beyond.
    There were two box assortments. One had two regular Wonder Womans (Women?), one Artemis and no Batman Beyond. The other had two Batman Beyonds, one regular WW and no Artemis. I started ordering these by the case due to not being able to find them in stores. (One of my local Targets still has that horrible Orion, Etrigan first wave!) I was informed when ordering the Wonder Woman series of the two cases and that if I wanted Artemis, I would not be getting Batman Beyond in my case.

As an aside, I bought BB on eBay and kinda hate him. He doesn't really belong with the mainstream DC characters and doesn't even have his wings! Just an overall underwhelming figure.

I wasn't too impressed with BB ither. He needs his wings. I'm tryin to figure something out for that though.
    Also, the shinyness that my BB figure has is chipping off now. Not sure why, since he has been opened he has just been on the shelf with the others.
    " I have the POWER!!!!!"
    Need:

Heroic Master of Puzzles Thatman's Avatar
    Just announced over at Matty's Facebook page, Zan, Jayna & Gleek confirmed as the SDCC exclusive. (Yes, I know it's April Fools Day, but this is legit - long-rumored, and pics available.)

The JLU exclusive is Hal Jordan (civilian), Abin Sur & Sinestro in GL uniform - evidently the heads are swappable.
    "That's very interesting...but silly."

" I have the POWER!!!!!"
    Need:

Gleek won't be sold with the 2-pack after the convention online. Anyone going to SDCC want to pick up a 2-pack with Gleek for me?
    PRAISE HESTIA!!!

"Yep! And now I'm gonna blast ya!"

- Orko to Skeletor in "Lessons"