Page 57 of 208 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967107157 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,425 of 5176

Thread: DC Universe Classics Figure Thread

I just read through all the info for the pics too. That sucks, I'm in the same boat as you. Gonna need someone to pick this set up at the show for me.
    " I have the POWER!!!!!"
    Need:

Batman with the Batsignal from 4H line

Sucessful transactions with: Royalt1us, Jag2045, Zodach, WENDIGO, Burtdawg, Illicitjedi, KingHiss

That water face is the creepiest thing ever. That really sucks about Gleek, too. I guess I'll have to find someone to get me a set at SDCC.
    "Skeletor to King Randor...Skeletor to King Randor. Come in, you royal boob!"

Court Magician
    I am royally ticked off that Gleek won't be available online after the show!

This really frustrates me!!!!!! Why would you only include Gleek at the Con and not the website???

The set isn't complete with out him. I would have rather had them exclude the accessories (pale, eagle) instead of Gleek.

This suck. If there is anyone out there that is going to the con and can get an extra set please contact me. I will pay or make a trade for the set.

Why????? I just don't get it.

I don't get it either. Are they deliberately trying to make the collectors mad?

I don't understand why of all things to have Gleek as the bonus accessory for SDCC and have the pail of water and Zoar at the regular accessories? Dumb move on Mattel's part. And one that will make fans upset! Of ocurse the figures look great! Makes me think of Kevin and Olivia from G4's Attack of the Show when they had them dressed up as the Wonder Twins. very funny
    "I mark the hours every one, Nor have I yet outrun the Sun. My use & value unto you, are gauged by what you have to do."
    Enscribed onto Hermione Granger's Time Turner from Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

Heroic Warrior
    Well, I'm just glad it's a con exclusive, so I don't have to buy it to complete a BAF.

I'm glad that those who want it are pleased, but those sculpts are creepy.

I hope any future Superfriends are site or con exclusives so I don't have to purchase any of them for a BAF.

Heroic Master of Puzzles Thatman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by capitalzero View Post
    Well, I'm just glad it's a con exclusive, so I don't have to buy it to complete a BAF.

I'm glad that those who want it are pleased, but those sculpts are creepy.

I hope any future Superfriends are site or con exclusives so I don't have to purchase any of them for a BAF.

Actually, this strikes me as a great idea for an exclusive, since it's a novelty item, of a sort. As opposed to a character that pretty much everyone would consider essential, the Wonder Twins are a take-'em-or-leave-'em couple of characters.

I'm just hoping I can find a way to get Gleek as well as the Twins.
    "That's very interesting...but silly."

Heroic Warrior
    Exactly.

I don't think they should've been done, but if Mattel felt the need that they MUST do them, this is the best way, IMHO.

hope they do the same thing for any other Superfriends characters. Apache Chief should be released much like Giganta. A regular and a large figure.

Quote Originally Posted by Zodac101 View Post

I so need this Anyone want to get me one heh.
    Petition for IDW to revive Marvel's Transformers: http://www.petitiononline.com/tf81idw/petition.html
    Marvel's Transformers IDW revival Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/TF81fromIDW?sk=wall
    Marvel comics #81 is a reality through IDW and us fans its being created.....

I need a california connection. I need that blue monkey!

Oh dear god, I would take a human life for these!!! I don't care what I have to pay, I'm getting them all, Gleek included!!!

Does anyone have any "dream team" suggestions for this line? Seriously, this is my favorite toy line in stores now! But are there any characters you REALLY wanna see made that haven't been announced?

I personally love female super heroes, so I'd live to see an all female assortment. Also, didn't Marvel do an all villain assortment in Marvel Legends? That would be cool too.

I'd love The Cheetah! Ares is cool and all, but true WW fans KNOW Cheetah is Wonder Woman's true archenemy! It would be doubly cool if they did a variant edition, Modern Cheetah (Barbara Minerva) and classic Cheetah (chick in a catsuit)! She would work in either an all-female or all-villain assortment.

I voted for Vixen in the Toyfare poll, but sadly she came in either last or next-to-last. (Behind RAGMAN?! Are you kidding me?!)

I'd also love Dr. Light (Kimiyo Hoshi). I suppose the male Dr. Light could be a variant... as variant as a variant has ever been. But she's rising to prominence in JLA again. (At long last.)

If any DC female is deserving, it's Powergirl! Make her into a DCUC figure stat!

Honestly, I'd like a more "classic" Supergirl (i.ie. no baby tee Britney Spears) and a better version of Batgirl (Barbara Gordon).

I worry sometimes that while they try to include characters from various teams, they might leave out my favorites, so I REALLY want a Donna Troy Wondergirl! And a modern code-name free Donna in her stars costume. DC Direct delivered, but I so much prefer the DCUC figures, I'd like some version of Donna Troy in this line, please!
    Last edited by Wonderboy_JMB; April 2, 2009 at 12:52am. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Heroic Warrior
    I think most if not all of the Donnas are a foregone conclusion. PG too.

I'd say Supergirl could be knocked out with a single figure and a variant to keep fans of both versions happy.

but I'm a Ragman fan, and I voted for him.

as for teams, I want the Metal Men, and the Doom Patrol most of all.

it's clear they're trying to give us the New Teen Titans, the Fab Five Teen Titans, and I think they've got a start on the current Teen Titans, with Robin.

several Leagues (Morrison, JLI, Current), The Outsiders (We've got Black Lightning, Metamorpho, and Batgirl II).

so we're on our way. And wave 8 is gonna be a pretty JSA heavy wave, so there's that.

I'm hoping we get our first Legion figures in the next wave announcements.
    Last edited by capitalzero; April 2, 2009 at 01:19am.

Oh, I definitely want Cheetah made for this line - not so much for the sake of her being a WW villain, but moreso because I want a complete Legion of Doom. (So Toyman's also high on my want list.)

Honestly, as long as I can complete my major groups, which for me are the classic League, the Legion of Doom, the JLI and the major Bat-villains, I'm down for pretty much anybody they come up with.

(At this point, my core want list for yet-to-be-confirmed characters is basically Zatanna, Elongated Man, Fire, Ice, Guy Gardner, Poison Ivy, Cheetah & Toyman)

I would love a 4H Zauriel, though. Also wouldn't mind Rocket Red, Ambush Bug, and more Flash rogues.

I've fallen pretty much head-over-heels in love with this line!

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Thatman View Post
    Actually, this strikes me as a great idea for an exclusive, since it's a novelty item, of a sort. As opposed to a character that pretty much everyone would consider essential, the Wonder Twins are a take-'em-or-leave-'em couple of characters.

I'm just hoping I can find a way to get Gleek as well as the Twins.
    I agree. This is exactly the reason why I think that certain unpopular MOTUC should be rare--imagine uproar over Gleek of all things?!! That's how you move sales on characters that would have never garnered that much attention. You make it hard to get.

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Oo-Larr • Sagitar • Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress • Ninjor • Tung Lashor • Sssqueeze • Angella • Perfuma • Mermista • Evilseed (MYP)

I need some advice and help. I got my Wave 7 DCUC figures case in the mail from Corner Store Comics yesterday. It looked like an elephant sat on the box. The bubbles were all crushed and crunched in with the cards. Add on to that, I was hit, earlier this month, with fraudulent charges on my credit card due to a leak at the credit card processor that Corner Store Comics used. I got a new credit card, and sent my new information to them so they could send my wave 7 case. When I checked my credit card account last night, I saw a new fraudulent charge on one of the websites that was charged before.

I've cancelled my pre-order for Wave 8. I called my card company, and it turns out that it's an old charge, so my new card has not been compromised. However, with the horrible condition Wave 7 came in, and the whole nightmare this has been - I'm still dealing with the mess with my card company, I don't want to buy from them any more. Can anyone reccommend a good place to order DCUC waves without repeats and for a good price?
    PRAISE HESTIA!!!

"Yep! And now I'm gonna blast ya!"

- Orko to Skeletor in "Lessons"

Quote Originally Posted by Kevenn View Post
    I need some advice and help. I got my Wave 7 DCUC figures case in the mail from Corner Store Comics yesterday. It looked like an elephant sat on the box. The bubbles were all crushed and crunched in with the cards. Add on to that, I was hit, earlier this month, with fraudulent charges on my credit card due to a leak at the credit card processor that Corner Store Comics used. I got a new credit card, and sent my new information to them so they could send my wave 7 case. When I checked my credit card account last night, I saw a new fraudulent charge on one of the websites that was charged before.

I've cancelled my pre-order for Wave 8. I called my card company, and it turns out that it's an old charge, so my new card has not been compromised. However, with the horrible condition Wave 7 came in, and the whole nightmare this has been - I'm still dealing with the mess with my card company, I don't want to buy from them any more. Can anyone reccommend a good place to order DCUC waves without repeats and for a good price?
    OMG! Stop ordering from them! There are a million other places you can probably order them as well!
    Windblown Advocate since 200x

I've ordered from Bigbadtoystore.com, but they were slow in getting the latest Atom Smasher assortment, so I canceled that order and ordered from Toyrocket.com and got it fairly quickly. I also have ordered from toywiz.com and that also arrived fairly quickly. I could recommend any of the three, but to be honest, I personally will be ordering from Toyrocket from here on out because I need my crack... I mean toys more quickly than Big Bad can deliver.

Heroic Warrior
    to fans of the space ape: Best of luck to you in acquiring your prize.

personally, as I said, I don't much care for the twins, but as exclusives, it lessens the sting a bit.

Oh, I definitely want Cheetah made for this line - not so much for the sake of her being a WW villain, but moreso because I want a complete Legion of Doom. (So Toyman's also high on my want list.)

Honestly, as long as I can complete my major groups, which for me are the classic League, the Legion of Doom, the JLI and the major Bat-villains, I'm down for pretty much anybody they come up with.

(At this point, my core want list for yet-to-be-confirmed characters is basically Zatanna, Elongated Man, Fire, Ice, Guy Gardner, Poison Ivy, Cheetah & Toyman)

I would love a 4H Zauriel, though. Also wouldn't mind Rocket Red, Ambush Bug, and more Flash rogues.

I've fallen pretty much head-over-heels in love with this line!
    Since I hate the Superfriends, I really hate the use of the term "Legion of Doom" when "Secret Society of Supervillians" achieves the same goal, but to each his own.

I don't think we'll have to wait long for Flash rogues, and Ambush Bug is a fan favorite, but I doubt he'll be out anytime soon. The JLI, however is pretty much a lock, since we have Booster and Beetle.

Zatanna is another favorite, no worries there that we'll miss her.
    Last edited by capitalzero; April 2, 2009 at 09:24pm. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by Wonderboy_JMB View Post

As an aside, I bought BB on eBay and kinda hate him. He doesn't really belong with the mainstream DC characters and doesn't even have his wings! Just an overall underwhelming figure.
    I was wondering about the wings myself. Perhaps that'll be resolved in a reissue at some point. I wonder if anyone has made their own BB wings.
    Last edited by He-Ro 666; April 3, 2009 at 09:54am.
    Some of my artwork
    Some more of my artwork
    "When the troll's upon you, you're a mighty fighter."

Quote Originally Posted by capitalzero View Post

Since I hate the Superfriends, I really hate the use of the term "Legion of Doom" when "Secret Society of Supervillians" achieves the same goal, but to each his own.

I don't think we'll have to wait long for Flash rogues, and Ambush Bug is a fan favorite, but I doubt he'll be out anytime soon. The JLI, however is pretty much a lock, since we have Booster and Beetle.

Zatanna is another favorite, no worries there that we'll miss her.
    Fair enough I'm specifially interested in the 13 villains in the LoD, though - and we already have 11 of them (or will, once Wave 8 is out.) The SSoS is a much larger group - and while I'd buy pretty much anyone Mattel makes, I'd like to get the 13 'toon characters out of the way first.

I have to think that the satellite & JLI versions of the League are probably safe bets. To complete the classic team, we're really only missing three characters (since they did confirm J'onn was coming): Zatanna, Elongated Man & Phantom Stranger. Zatanna's got to be a shoo-in, and the other two seem like they have at least a fighting chance.

As for the JLI, so far they have confirmed/released: Batman, Black Canary, Martian Manhunter, Dr. Fate, Captain Marvel, Mr. Miracle, Big Barda, Blue Beetle and Booster Gold. That leaves Guy, Fire & Ice, pretty much. As for the concurrent JLE team, Captain Atom & Metamorpho are out, and they've dropped a lot of hints about Power Girl. That leaves Rocket Red, Animal Man and Crimson Fox, basically...all seem pretty likely.

Hopefully, we'll get the George Perez costumed Zatana as a variant at least. Oh, and Snapper Carr
    Some of my artwork
    Some more of my artwork
    "When the troll's upon you, you're a mighty fighter."

I like to tell myself after Killer Moth got made that NOTHING is impossible with this line.

When I got Booster and Beetle, I thought to myself, "Well, now they need to make the rest of the JLI." Then I looked over and realized that they'd already made Captain Atom, Mr. Miracle and Captain Marvel and they were already hanging out on my shelves, so I just grouped them all together.

Then I thought, "Well, now that they've made Atom Smasher, they need to do the rest of the JSA." At least a few have been announced and are on their way. I wonder, though, why they didn't do a Hawkgirl variant in the next wave? I mean, that seems so obvious, offer HG as both the 80s version that's coming out AND the modern Kendra Saunders version. That's a variant that makes sense.

I've ordered from Bigbadtoystore.com, but they were slow in getting the latest Atom Smasher assortment, so I canceled that order and ordered from Toyrocket.com and got it fairly quickly. I also have ordered from toywiz.com and that also arrived fairly quickly. I could recommend any of the three, but to be honest, I personally will be ordering from Toyrocket from here on out because I need my crack... I mean toys more quickly than Big Bad can deliver.
    Thank you so much! I will go check them out right now!
    PRAISE HESTIA!!!

"Yep! And now I'm gonna blast ya!"

- Orko to Skeletor in "Lessons"

Heroic Warrior
    Fair enough I'm specifially interested in the 13 villains in the LoD, though - and we already have 11 of them (or will, once Wave 8 is out.) The SSoS is a much larger group - and while I'd buy pretty much anyone Mattel makes, I'd like to get the 13 'toon characters out of the way first.

I don't mind if all of the characters get made, and I don't mind if you're a fan, I just kinda get worked up, because the EXACT SAME TEAM were called something else in the comics, and I'm a bit of a comic snob! Call 'em what you like, don't mind me!

I have to think that the satellite & JLI versions of the League are probably safe bets. To complete the classic team, we're really only missing three characters (since they did confirm J'onn was coming): Zatanna, Elongated Man & Phantom Stranger. Zatanna's got to be a shoo-in, and the other two seem like they have at least a fighting chance.

Indeed. When Ragman is a contender for "Fan's Choice" the Phantom Stranger has gotta be on the short list!

As for the JLI, so far they have confirmed/released: Batman, Black Canary, Martian Manhunter, Dr. Fate, Captain Marvel, Mr. Miracle, Big Barda, Blue Beetle and Booster Gold. That leaves Guy, Fire & Ice, pretty much. As for the concurrent JLE team, Captain Atom & Metamorpho are out, and they've dropped a lot of hints about Power Girl. That leaves Rocket Red, Animal Man and Crimson Fox, basically...all seem pretty likely.

Good call!
    on the JLA front, we've at least gotten all of the Supermen (Mullet, and Red/Blue), Barda, Orion, Steel, Wonder Woman.

we need Kyle, Wally, Hook Aquaman (and they LOVE doing Aquaman!), Huntress (old costume, prolly a variant of the regular), Connor, J'onn (who's coming), Plastic Man, and Zauriel at the least.

I like to tell myself after Killer Moth got made that NOTHING is impossible with this line.

When I got Booster and Beetle, I thought to myself, "Well, now they need to make the rest of the JLI." Then I looked over and realized that they'd already made Captain Atom, Mr. Miracle and Captain Marvel and they were already hanging out on my shelves, so I just grouped them all together.

Then I thought, "Well, now that they've made Atom Smasher, they need to do the rest of the JSA." At least a few have been announced and are on their way. I wonder, though, why they didn't do a Hawkgirl variant in the next wave? I mean, that seems so obvious, offer HG as both the 80s version that's coming out AND the modern Kendra Saunders version. That's a variant that makes sense.
    yeah, it kinda surprised me when I looked at my collection, just how many teams were in progress!

I do want the Metal Men, Doom Patrol, Titans (ALL ERAS!), Flash Rogues, and Legion, though.
    Last edited by capitalzero; April 3, 2009 at 01:49pm. Reason: Automerged Doublepost