Page 68 of 211 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078118168 ... LastLast
Results 1,676 to 1,700 of 5266

Thread: DC Universe Classics Figure Thread

Quote Originally Posted by adol View Post
    Snagged another Hawkman. Still looking for Regeneration Suit Superman and Dr. Impossible.
    really? i have seen plenty of those here over teh past few weeks. i can snag em for you if i find them again. PM if you want
    I want NA Skeletor and Rio Blast and I want them now!

I got these guys in earlier this week!

I'm seeing both of those figures as well...actaully all three of them seem to be the ones I see pretty regularly.
    " I have the POWER!!!!!"
    Need:

Batman with the Batsignal from 4H line

Sucessful transactions with: Royalt1us, Jag2045, Zodach, WENDIGO, Burtdawg, Illicitjedi, KingHiss

Quote Originally Posted by Wonderboy_JMB View Post
    I'm hesitant to even post this, considering the frustration everyone has over this situation, but I received my Twins today with Gleek and I am absolutely delighted! I hope everyone that wants one gets one somehow, without having to sell a kidney. And I agree, Mattel totally dropped the ball on this one.

One NICE surprise is that the Twins aren't sealed in their box. When you open it to activate the voice chip feature, they are held in place in a plastic tray, but there isn't plastic over them. They are secured with those clear rubber bands, which you'd have to snip, but afterward, if you want you can pop them right back in place. No need for a second set to display now!
    whew...glad i only bought one then! I ALMOST bought 2.
    I want NA Skeletor and Rio Blast and I want them now!

For the first time in well over a month, I decided to go DCUC hunting last night. I snagged the Batman/Clayface two-pack at TRU and saw The Big Red Cheese at a TRU finally. Went to Walmart and found modern Booster Gold, Blue Beetle, Unmasked Batman Beyond (bought both of them). They also had, long-haired Supes, Capt. Cold, Dr. Impossible, TWGH Batman, KB Cyborg Variant, Wonder Woman (TWGH), Hawkman, Capt. Marvel, Kid Flash and Mr. Miracle (of course, lol). I may go to a few more Walmarts throughout the weekend
    Some of my artwork
    Some more of my artwork
    "When the troll's upon you, you're a mighty fighter."

All over California and coming to your neighborhood soon, so be afraid!
    the only ones i see here at target and Walmart are kid flash and captain cold

Quote Originally Posted by AnnnaMot View Post
    the only ones i see here at target and Walmart are kid flash and captain cold
    Only 1 Wal-Mart near me that carries them only have Cyborg. Target still only has Wonder Woman.
    "I mark the hours every one, Nor have I yet outrun the Sun. My use & value unto you, are gauged by what you have to do."
    Enscribed onto Hermione Granger's Time Turner from Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

Stopped at a couple stores on the wya home from work. The toysRus closest to me had Mr. Terrific an Commander Steel. I just need to pick up a few more Parademons an one more Gentleman Ghost for a custom.
    " I have the POWER!!!!!"
    Need:

Sucessful transactions with: Royalt1us, Jag2045, Zodach, WENDIGO, Burtdawg, Illicitjedi, KingHiss

got mr terrific at my local forbidden planet today so finally completed wave 8-i love this wave, (green) parademon, vigilante and dr fate are my favs- giganta is a great BAF to in fact the only one i didnt like was citizen steel-only got him for the BAF part (i was to lazy to find it on ebay)

roll on wave 9 (though hopefully in a couple of months time- my wallet needs to recover LOL)

JAG2045
    My feedback
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=108414
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...hlight=jag2045
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=117706

Great traders: Blue-jackal/Fneh(2)/Daz/Royalt1us/Evil-Orko/Buythepower/Booster/Adora/Zodac101/tokyonever/lemure77(2)/Vess(2)/Scorpia/Buzzsaw Hordak/miscus555/tmc1984/General Hawk 7

I found a DCSH Lex Luthor at a used bookstore today! What an awesome figure.
    WANTED: Comic From SDCC Vykron!
    Mini Comic want list:
    Terror Claws Strike
    Skeletor's Journey
    And any and all PoP mini's.

Ugh - still missing 6 figures from Wave 8, Wave 9 has just started trickling in on the west coast, and now this has already been found!

http://www.thefwoosh.com/forum/viewt...p?f=13&t=60767

I need to win the lottery already......

This space for rent, apparently.....

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Skullface View Post
    Ugh - still missing 6 figures from Wave 8, Wave 9 has just started trickling in on the west coast, and now this has already been found!

http://www.thefwoosh.com/forum/viewt...p?f=13&t=60767

I need to win the lottery already......

Not only is Wave 9 trckling in andWave 8 hitting, but the Wal-Mart 5 pack with Superman, Bat Man, Catwoman, Two Face and Lex Luthor is hitting as well! For $54 bucks!

Damn...Mattel is taking away all my Transformer money! There have been Voyagers and Leaders I've wanted for a while...

damn, mattel need to give us a break before releasing a new wave already- ive only just finished wave 8 and now wave 9 will be out soon!

also, does anyone know where that awesome JLU amazo is from? is it a custom or a real figure?

JAG2045
    My feedback
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=108414
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...hlight=jag2045
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=117706

Great traders: Blue-jackal/Fneh(2)/Daz/Royalt1us/Evil-Orko/Buythepower/Booster/Adora/Zodac101/tokyonever/lemure77(2)/Vess(2)/Scorpia/Buzzsaw Hordak/miscus555/tmc1984/General Hawk 7

I still have yet to see wave 8 at all. mattel must not want my money, so I guess I will give it to hasbro for now

On the way home friday, I snagged a classic Booster Gold and another Blue Beetle from another nearby WalMart. I'll have to hunt in some other "habitats" on payday next week
    Some of my artwork
    Some more of my artwork
    "When the troll's upon you, you're a mighty fighter."

Heroic Warrior
    Just spotted the remnents of wave 8 at TRU over the weekend. Hopefully they'll hit Wal-Mart soon.

jiM
    Great traders: The_Seanestro, Dark Sorceress, Malakai9999, class316, The New Old He-Man,
    bone982, jah757s, JeMaBo2, Heh-man, etmartin, sdilks
    Bad Trader: Box of Keldor Heads

Quote Originally Posted by JAG2045 View Post
    damn, mattel need to give us a break before releasing a new wave already- ive only just finished wave 8 and now wave 9 will be out soon!

JAG2045
    Feast or famine, unfortunately!!

I still have a Booster Gold, Kid Flash, and Blue Beetle extra if anyone is still looking for these.

I have seen a few of wave in stores now. Usually its Mr. Terrific, Vigilante and regular Dr. Fate. I did see the Green & Yellow Parademon...should have picked up the extra Parademon but passed on him. With wave 9 sightings an now the Walmart 5 pack hitting...man. Mattel is killin me with the MOTUC an now the DCUC figures. LOL
    " I have the POWER!!!!!"
    Need:

Friend of mine just grabbed me the remaining figures I needed to complete the Giganta wave! Now on to the Wally 5-pack and Chemo wave!

Wouldn't it be fun if DCUC got a couple Lost World of the Warlord characters in the line at some point?
    WANTED: Comic From SDCC Vykron!
    Mini Comic want list:
    Terror Claws Strike
    Skeletor's Journey
    And any and all PoP mini's.

Quote Originally Posted by adol View Post
    Wouldn't it be fun if DCUC got a couple Lost World of the Warlord characters in the line at some point?
    I'd be all over a Warlord figure, and I'm sure they'll spew one out eventually, but I'd be kinda surprised if they did any of his cohorts/adversaries.....

Are you freaking kidding me here????

Stores within an hours driving distance from me almost NEVER have DCSH in them so I've always turned to ebay to just buy a case and be done with it.

And NOW I can't even get the entire build a figure or the entire figure assortment from one case?

These things are hard enough to get already...why make it more difficult!?
    Click on Amazon or Barnes and Noble for a free sample of my first book, Paradigm Shift Saga: Malediction!

A short story of monsters and magic!

Pics of Wave 10 carded - from Matty's Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/al...9659843&ref=nf

Notice how Power Girl is sideways, to try and cover up her chest for all those Wal-Mart mommies that'll freak out!

Oh, and it doesn't look like Joker's gun is included. (Unless it's hiding somewhere unseen.....)

I love Mos Eisley Cantina BoShek's Avatar
    I can't believe it but I found the new JLU six packs at my Target. Also, the Walmart I work at is going to start selling DCUC too.
    Please watch my videos!
    http://www.eaglekillerstudios.com

Quote Originally Posted by Skullface View Post
    Pics of Wave 10 carded - from Matty's Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/al...9659843&ref=nf

Notice how Power Girl is sideways, to try and cover up her chest for all those Wal-Mart mommies that'll freak out!

Oh, and it doesn't look like Joker's gun is included. (Unless it's hiding somewhere unseen.....)
    That PG is hilarious! Joker still has two accessories, so I'm okay with the missing gun. Looks like Beast Boy gets a recycled Jayna as his eagle form. This'll be the first wave since the very first where I know I'm not buying them all. It helps that I don't want the Imperiex b-a-f. I'm definitely not buying Batman, Forager and Man-Bat. I'm on the fence about Robotman. He looks great, but I don't care about the Doom Patrol one bit.

I also scooped up the new JLU boxed sets, but still no sign of The Cheetah in my area.

Yeah, Mattel is really determined to get a lot of use out of that eagle: Jayna, Beast Boy, Male Zoar, Sorceress Zoar, Screech, Glory Bird...
    PRAISE HESTIA!!!

"Yep! And now I'm gonna blast ya!"

- Orko to Skeletor in "Lessons"