Page 79 of 208 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189129179 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,975 of 5176

Thread: DC Universe Classics Figure Thread

Quote Originally Posted by King Kahn View Post
    one thing i noticed is if you buy all the comic versions of the new gods you have ALOT of green on darkseid's side
    Hmmmm... very true. Kinda like how all the old school Marvel villains are all green and purple! I wonder if we'll ever see a Super Powers accurate Kalibak?

Finally scored wave 10!! For all you Maryland fans out there I found 1 figure at the Wal-Mart in Bowie and the rest of them at California Wal-Mart. California had good amount of them. So there is hope out there after all.

Sean79

All over California and coming to your neighborhood soon, so be afraid!
    where in California?

Quote Originally Posted by AnnnaMot View Post
    where in California?
    California, Maryland.

I just got the new Previews and Powergirl is going to be reissued along with Hal Jordan, Nightwing and Green Arrow in another of those "Best Of" waves, so there's some hope if you miss out on the Walmart exclusive wave.

Do you know will these "Best of" sets be sold on MattyCollector in the future?

Heidi
    "The most difficult thing is trying not to forget who you really want to be." - Nong Toom

I am looking for these Marvel Legends figures

My marketplace feedback

The "Best of "option sounds great, but isn't so good if you want Imperiex. I think they need to remake Nightwing though. He needs a slimmer build than the regular buck.

Quote Originally Posted by Sean79 View Post
    Finally scored wave 10!! For all you Maryland fans out there I found 1 figure at the Wal-Mart in Bowie and the rest of them at California Wal-Mart. California had good amount of them. So there is hope out there after all.

Sean79
    *noted* Thanks for the info
    Some of my artwork
    Some more of my artwork
    "When the troll's upon you, you're a mighty fighter."

Quote Originally Posted by gbagok View Post
    The "Best of "option sounds great, but isn't so good if you want Imperiex.
    Agreed, I wish they didn't remove the Build parts for the rereleases. Kind of defeats the purpose of a reissue IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Heidi View Post
    Do you know will these "Best of" sets be sold on MattyCollector in the future?

Heidi
    Oh Please! I want to get those and since they are not sold in stores, some people are selling them for $40 each here.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhanen View Post
    Oh Please! I want to get those and since they are not sold in stores, some people are selling them for $40 each here.
    ToyGuru stated at some point that DCUC will be coming to MattyCollector in 2010 in larger quantities (if I recall correctly it had something to do with their current contracts with retailers ending). But TG has been awfully quiet about this all. And the 2-packs not doing well is not very encouraging.

Heidi
    "The most difficult thing is trying not to forget who you really want to be." - Nong Toom

I am looking for these Marvel Legends figures

My marketplace feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Heidi View Post
    ToyGuru stated at some point that DCUC will be coming to MattyCollector in 2010 in larger quantities (if I recall correctly it had something to do with their current contracts with retailers ending). But TG has been awfully quiet about this all. And the 2-packs not doing well is not very encouraging.

Heidi
    If I don't recall wrong, I've heard that Wave 9 was going to be available at Mattycollector this past October, but due the some production number issues (among others, I think) and Wave 10 being Wal-Mart exclusive, Wave 11 or 12 will be available at Mattycollector at some point.

Even though, I've not hear before about a "Best of DCUC" series, but I'd definetely love to have that available at Matty; at least, if it is much, much better than what Hasbro has done with G.I.Joe Hall of Heroes with only 10 figures re issued.

Ahhh, DCUC. My newest and favorite toyline. Those will be words that I know I will regret saying and I am only a few weeks into collecting these figures. These were figures I used to see at the stores but always declined b/c of price or interest

But it all started with the Wonder Twins on Matty. I was already ordering He-Ro and Egon so I decided why not? Well, I get the figures and love them but again tell myself that this is not a toyline to get into as I've heard the complaints. But, now I never see these figures at any store. I would spot the occasional Captain Cold but that's it. I did see a Guardian at one point. Anyway, a few weeks back, I was at Target searching for G.I. Joe when low and behold, I spot a bunch of the DCUC. I'm a Batman fan so I was stoked when I saw Killer Moth and thought what an obscure choice for a figure but that actually enticed me. Then I see Mr. Miracle and the rest of the wave sans Hawkman and Shazam. I notice the Mr. Miracle variant in Mr. Impossible and scoop that up as well as Captain Cold and Firestorm on a World's Greatest Super Heroes card (w/ a stand and not the C&C piece). I pick up pretty much every figure they had there that day. I then check Wal Mart and there is nothing. I hit TRU and pick up the Batman/Clayface 2 pack and a lone Batman Beyond figure. Sadly, there was a repacked Black Adam with a Captain Cold figure(what a travesty!). Needless to say, I was happy thinking I scored big time. I come home only to see that the wave I found most of is actually not hard to find and I could get the whole wave with the variants cheaper than what I paid for only 5 figures. Thus began my foray into DCUC.

Unless, Wave 10 is released en masse, I will never ever find these things. I really want to get some of the past figures but it may be too costly. I see some deals on ebay but I missed two auctions I was looking into for two of the waves which included the variants. Frustrating, very frustrating.

Anybody who has an opened Robot Man, does he have one leg shorter than the other?
    WANTED: Comic From SDCC Vykron!
    Mini Comic want list:
    Terror Claws Strike
    Skeletor's Journey
    And any and all PoP mini's.

Scored The Question & both Deadman figures from my LCS today. Still need 4 from Wave 10, and now the other 6 from Wave 11. And if rumors persist, Mattel still thinks they can crank Wave 12 out before the year's end!
    This space for rent, apparently.....

Quote Originally Posted by Skullface View Post
    Scored The Question & both Deadman figures from my LCS today. Still need 4 from Wave 10, and now the other 6 from Wave 11. And if rumors persist, Mattel still thinks they can crank Wave 12 out before the year's end!
    Already ? WTH thats fast

I've found the newer wave (10) Batman,Joker etc.

But does anyone have a carded Gentleman Ghost?

Thanks to fellow Chicago Horde members, I've got the remaining Wave 10 figures coming to me. While I have only seen Batman, Power Girl & Joker on store pegs, at least I'll have this wave completed, unlike the Metallo wave last year.

Hoping the rest of Wave 11 doesn't hit retail for a while - spent enough over the last week on 10 DCUC figures that my wallet needs a break. Couldn't even spring for the Matty 2-pack today.......

And while I don't necessarily condone hitting eBay for Wave 10, the prices have been bottoming out lately, with the exception of Man-Bat. Joker/Power Girl/Batman can be had for cost, and Robotman, Beast Boy & Forager are only fetching about $20 each.
    This space for rent, apparently.....

Pretty much given up on this series as a whole I have not seen anything new in the stores since Artemis etc. and that was what Spring or earlier. And the Wal-mart exclusive sets $500 or better on ebay for last years?

Petition for IDW to revive Marvel's Transformers: http://www.petitiononline.com/tf81idw/petition.html
    Marvel's Transformers IDW revival Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/TF81fromIDW?sk=wall
    Marvel comics #81 is a reality through IDW and us fans its being created.....

Quote Originally Posted by MOTUfan View Post
    Pretty much given up on this series as a whole I have not seen anything new in the stores since Artemis etc. and that was what Spring or earlier. And the Wal-mart exclusive sets $500 or better on ebay for last years?

same here but once in a while i get lucky and find a figure here and there for cheap , im still looking fo gentlemen ghost if anyone wants to help

Wave 11 will be on Mattycollector if that helps, MOTUfan. I know how you feel, though. I'm pretty much not making this line a priority anymore. I can't buy what I can't find, and I'm not going out of my way to obtain them anymore. It's too much money and Too big of a hassle.
    WANTED: Comic From SDCC Vykron!
    Mini Comic want list:
    Terror Claws Strike
    Skeletor's Journey
    And any and all PoP mini's.

Was at Wal-Mart This morning to get Star Trek on Blu Ray and saw that they restocked Wave 10. I also saw they had 3 more cases on the pallet. So if you live in the Pittsburgh Area and know how to get the the Wal-Mart in Carnegie. Now's your chance to get them!
    "I mark the hours every one, Nor have I yet outrun the Sun. My use & value unto you, are gauged by what you have to do."
    Enscribed onto Hermione Granger's Time Turner from Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

I've pretty much given up on this line too. I dont' want to have to buy an entire case off of Matty to get the one or two figures I want out of a wave. And with Matty - I won't be able to get both versions of the Cheetah from buying a case either.
    PRAISE HESTIA!!!

"Yep! And now I'm gonna blast ya!"

- Orko to Skeletor in "Lessons"

Heroic Master of Puzzles Thatman's Avatar
    Saw a DCUC10 Batman two weeks ago - still nothing else, and I'm becoming increasingly aggravated trying to find this wave. Fortunately, I have wave 11 on order from ETC.
    "That's very interesting...but silly."

Badass with a bottle Drunken Fist's Avatar
    I just got wave 10 on ebay a week or two ago. Prices have plummeted on there, and you can find a set for a pretty decent price now.