Page 82 of 207 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492132182 ... LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,050 of 5168

Thread: DC Universe Classics Figure Thread

Heroic Master of Puzzles Thatman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wonderboy_JMB View Post

Tony Isabella claims that since he created Black Lightning, if Hanna Barbera had wanted to use the character, he'd have been owned royalties. This may be true, and may also explain why BL wasn't used on JLU, but if so, this is a totally unique situation. I do know Marv Wolfman and Georhe Perez received royalties for the Teen Titans cartoon starring Cyborg, Raven and Starfire, three characters they created, so it's entirely possible that Black Lightning falls under the same category.... however, I don't think other characters like Blue Devil, Booster Gold and Firestorm are the same. I don't know all the technicalities and legalities.
    BL's on Brave & the Bold, though - did some kind of contract run out, or something? I get very confused with all the 'who-can-do-what' bits. I know Mandragora in the JLU episode "Double Date" was supposed to be Tobias Whale originally, but due to the BL situation they changed it. I'd always thought Black Vulcan was created to avoid paying Isabella for using BL, but if BL's in the new 'toon, maybe something's changed?
    "That's very interesting...but silly."

"Calm like a bomb." thexxwatcherxx's Avatar
    Hey guys, just a head's up. I found DCUC Wave 10 today at my Wal-mart. They had a couple of cases as of this post. I can grab any figure for ppl who may need them. I have a post up about it in the misc. marketplace or pm me. Thanx Paul~
    ------------------------------------------------
    Thexxwatcherxx's Newly Chosen:
    Batman1180~The Godbeast~TheFallen~
    Sword-of-Grayskull~ChrisBryan~

while they are not figures the rings are still damn cool
    I want NA Skeletor and Rio Blast and I want them now!

All over California and coming to your neighborhood soon, so be afraid!
    Quote Originally Posted by thexxwatcherxx View Post
    Hey guys, just a head's up. I found DCUC Wave 10 today at my Wal-mart. They had a couple of cases as of this post. I can grab any figure for ppl who may need them. I have a post up about it in the misc. marketplace or pm me. Thanx Paul~
    Thanks for the heads up . finally Calys getting some toys

Evil Horde Poison Master! Mr_Yuck's Avatar
    ***Please be sure to remove images when replying with a quote, Thanks***

Quote Originally Posted by King Kahn View Post
    http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj110/king_kahn/_MG_6640.jpg

while they are not figures the rings are still damn cool
    I love mine too! They are going right in the case with my Blackest Night figures!

Realist. Deal with it. Lord Anubis's Avatar
    I found power girl today.... but I didnt buy her, I just want friggin Batman and Joker.
    "We are the tools of our own imagination, constructing temples and cathedrals in which our most outlandish dreams become truth." - Samael

Meijer has a sale for 5.99 for DCUC. Picked up 13 that my daughter was missing from her collection for xmas. Its even a better deal then buy one get one free. Just went to 2 stores, but there are 4 and a total of 7 more with outer area to hit, before sale is over.

Also have the ad so if I ever find the walmart wave can get sale prices. Still looking for that set for her and batman and joker for myself.

austin

Heroic Master of Sleep Lay Ze-Man's Avatar
    $5.99? Great price! What Waves assortments did they have?

Quote Originally Posted by Lay Ze-Man View Post

So far for this sale I have found- Some of series 2(but she didnt need them), series 6, series 7, 8, 9. And the repackaged Legends or greatest hits or whatever they are calling them.

austin

You can buy a boxed shipment of Wave 11 from Mattycollector on the 15th. WORD!

sweet! hope they are at least retail price
    I want NA Skeletor and Rio Blast and I want them now!

Quote Originally Posted by Lay Ze-Man View Post
    My nearest Meijer has only had full pegs of Black Adam, Deadshot & Guardian for the last few weeks.....

I forsee Wave 11 selling out on Mattycollector really quickly, for those who'd rather not risk searching retail. I'm betting $120 for the set of 8 figures, as they've repeatedly said MSRP for this wave is $14.99. (Glad I already have my variant Deadman. If I can afford to order, I'll have an extra Question & regular Deadman, and then I can rest until Wave 12......)
    Last edited by Skullface; December 5, 2009 at 03:24am.
    This space for rent, apparently.....

Quote Originally Posted by zodak74 View Post
    You can buy a boxed shipment of Wave 11 from Mattycollector on the 15th. WORD!
    They screwed up not saying this back in September when wave 9 was selling out everywhere and I preordered 11 from Corner Store Comics out of fear of missing out on it too.
    Last edited by gbagok; December 5, 2009 at 10:40pm.

Quote Originally Posted by Skullface View Post
    My nearest Meijer has only had full pegs of Black Adam, Deadshot & Guardian for the last few weeks.....

I forsee Wave 11 selling out on Mattycollector really quickly, for those who'd rather not risk searching retail. I'm betting $120 for the set of 8 figures, as they've repeatedly said MSRP for this wave is $14.99. (Glad I already have my variant Deadman. If I can afford to order, I'll have an extra Question & regular Deadman, and then I can rest until Wave 12......)
    I could ude all three if they are 5.99 each....
    WANTED: Comic From SDCC Vykron!
    Mini Comic want list:
    Terror Claws Strike
    Skeletor's Journey
    And any and all PoP mini's.

If anyone still needs Wave 10, they have completely bottomed out on eBay. Many non-Buy It Now auctions are going for less than retail...... (Saw MOC Man-Bat go for under $6)
    Last edited by Skullface; December 7, 2009 at 04:08am.

Heroic Warrior
    Opened another full case at Target, still no Gentelman Ghost. Here's the breakdown of that case.
    1 Mantis (Human)
    1 Mantis (robot)
    1 Wildcat (black)
    1 Wildcat (blue)
    1 Vigilante
    1 Flash
    2 Green Arrow
    2 Black Canary

jiM
    Great traders: The_Seanestro, Dark Sorceress, Malakai9999, class316, The New Old He-Man,
    bone982, jah757s, JeMaBo2, Heh-man, etmartin, sdilks
    Bad Trader: Box of Keldor Heads

So I FINALLY completed Kalibak today. He is extremely cool. All I need now is Big Barda to complete Atom Smasher, and then it's more catch up madness!
    WANTED: Comic From SDCC Vykron!
    Mini Comic want list:
    Terror Claws Strike
    Skeletor's Journey
    And any and all PoP mini's.

seams like were all missing 1 piece to complete the BAC . im missing the Gentlemen ghost to complete the Giganta Wave

Currently have both Deadmans & The Question. Have Cyborg Supes, John Stewart, Shark & both Steppenwolf figures waiting for me at my LCS. Just down to Katma and Wave 11 will be complete! (Fastest I will have ever completed a wave!)

Quote Originally Posted by adol View Post
    So I FINALLY completed Kalibak today. He is extremely cool. All I need now is Big Barda to complete Atom Smasher, and then it's more catch up madness!
    I recently just completed Kalibak myself. My first full C&C figure and he is awesome. I can't wait for Wave 11 to build Kilowog. I am so glad they are selling the wave on Matty as I hardly ever see these in retail stores.

Quote Originally Posted by adol View Post
    I have an extra Atom Smasher piece from my chase Barda if you don't want to hunt down the Barda figure.
    "Skeletor to King Randor...Skeletor to King Randor. Come in, you royal boob!"

Quote Originally Posted by banthafett View Post
    Meijer has a sale for 5.99 for DCUC.

Also have the ad so if I ever find the walmart wave can get sale prices.

austin
    Thanks for the heads up on this. I went to Meijer during the sale and picked up an ad, then headed over to Walmart and got a full set of wave 10 for $5.99 each. The cashier needed a manager to approve the price match, but it was legit. Thank you Meijer!

Quote Originally Posted by Skullface View Post
    Wave 15:
    Martian 2708483152 $12.97
    Jemm 2708483153 $12.97

Unknown:
    PlasticMan 2708483177 $12.97
    Here's a thought. I realize Jemm may or may not be a Martian Manhunter variant, but if he is, then maybe they will make Elongated Man a Plastic Man variant. Elongated Man as to be the most obscure JLAer, and therefore a tough sell to mainstream audiences, but making him as a variant might be a way to get him into the line.

On a sad note, I've been working in the Target toy department a lot and while pretty much everything is flying off shelves, NO ONE is touching the DCUC figures. Those same five or six figures have been there for months and don't appear to be budging. The JLU packs are moving SLIGHTLY better. The Public Enemies Infinites are also collecting dust, but the DCUC versions are all gone. Not a good sign.

Heroic Warrior
    I don't know if anybody saw this, but the WM exclusive 5 pack is now 40$ at Wal-Mart.com.
    http://www.walmart.com/catalog/produ...ct_id=11018843

jiM
    Great traders: The_Seanestro, Dark Sorceress, Malakai9999, class316, The New Old He-Man,
    bone982, jah757s, JeMaBo2, Heh-man, etmartin, sdilks
    Bad Trader: Box of Keldor Heads

Quote Originally Posted by pakledjim View Post
    I don't know if anybody saw this, but the WM exclusive 5 pack is now 40$ at Wal-Mart.com.
    http://www.walmart.com/catalog/produ...ct_id=11018843

jiM
    they were still $50 something at the store , i saw it yesterday