Page 86 of 208 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896136186 ... LastLast
Results 2,126 to 2,150 of 5176

Thread: DC Universe Classics Figure Thread

www.cooltoyreview.com/mattel.asp has a pretty good checklist of everything released so far.

Quote Originally Posted by MOTUfan View Post
    Wow I got two of the new Mego repros of Green Arrow today in the mail from Matty and the packaging is so warped it looked like they had been in storage for 20 years. UGH.

Right now I have about twenty DVDs on each in hopes to flatten them out.....
    sounds like they went overboard on trying to get that vintage packaging feel and look huh?
    I want NA Skeletor and Rio Blast and I want them now!

I really got discouraged collecting this line after wave 10. I don't have a Walmart nearby, and I didn't want to buy them on ebay and pay the inflated prices.

Quote Originally Posted by MOTUfan View Post
    Does anyone have a list of everything that has been released for DC Superheroes/Classics and Infinite figures by waves?

I am thinking of trying to get back into these again even though they are not in my area hardly at all lol, and most of mine are in storage lol so I am basically starting from square one.
    Heres another good DCUC checklist http://www.itsalltrue.net/?page_id=2038

JAG2045
    My feedback
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=108414
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...hlight=jag2045
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=117706

Great traders: Blue-jackal/Fneh(2)/Daz/Royalt1us/Evil-Orko/Buythepower/Booster/Adora/Zodac101/tokyonever/lemure77(2)/Vess(2)/Scorpia/Buzzsaw Hordak/miscus555/tmc1984/General Hawk 7

Damn that Kilowog is one frickin' sweet C&C! This wave overall is REALLY lackluster to me but the C&C really makes it worthwhile. The rest are about C+ - B- level.

John Stewart - Overall, can't really complain, but such a basic-looking character and his facial sculpt, while nice is just sort of blank and unexpressive. I like the power ring fist construct. I wish Hal Jordan had come with an accessory like this. B-/B
    Katma Tui - Really unwarranted figure (dead for what, 10 years? and not even very popular before that), nice face sculpt, but same ol' female body and a fairly cheesy paint deco. Not loving her chest logo or the way her "shorts" are painted. Her constructs are noticeably flimsier than Johns and less fun/aggressive, which I find... hate to say it, kinda sexist. Overall, just a cheap-oh repaint, honestly. Should have been in a boxed set or exclusive, not a full-on release in the main line. C-
    The Shark - Huh. Reading his bio, I realized this was a character I knew very little about. He can fly, shoot energy bolts, and grow to enormous size? Random. Not bad. I like the metallic sheen on his uniform, which would have been very basic and dull without it. Head sculpt is just okay and if ANY figure could have used a hinged jaw, this one is it, but alas, no. Solid B.
    The Question - Sorry, I know he's the Fan's Choice, but what a boring figure. The Question just doesn't do it for me as an action figure. Nor do most "suited" characters, except The Joker which I gushed about last week. I mean, he's NICELY done. But I look at him and know that when I pose him on my shelf*, he's just gonna be standing there. Also, I feel that SOME attempt at a "cloud of smoke" accessory should have been attempted, since the character is ALWAYS seen engulfed in one. It looks naked without something. I may have to cobble something together myself. Overall, not BAD at all, but... B.
    Deadman - I got the one with the red extremities versus the translucents and I regret that. The bright red paint used for his gloves and pixie boots looks HORRIBLE! They should have made them all with the translucent parts, instead of as a variant. The face looks a lot better in real life than the protos, which I wasn't a fan of. Once again, not dreadful, but kinda blah and the awful bright red knocks him down to a C+.
    Cyborg Superman - Not bad. Nicely sculpted. His cybernetic arm, however is limited in movement due to the design. His chest logo, like Katma Tui's disappoints. His overall movement is limited by his cape. Just a C.

I won't judge Steppenwolf, since it's not the version I wanted. He looks nice, but *shrugs.* Still worthless to me, except for the Kilowog piece.

Kilowog - Like I said, AWESOME! A+.

Overall, the wave gets a B-, and that's with me rounding John up to a B. Not terrible, but horribly little "wow" factor for me. The C+C is the ONLY thing I'm excited about.

*Note- But I look at him and know that when I pose him on my shelf*, he's just gonna be standing there. Really, that's IF I decide to display him. I'm out of shelf space and don't know if I want to bother going out of my way to make room for this lot. When I get SP Steppenwolf, he'll go with the rest of the evil New Gods (fighting the JLI). I'll definitely work John and Kilowog in somewhere, probably fighting Cyborg Supes. Katma may make that cut as well. But with "odd ball" characters like Deadman and The Question who aren't part of teams, I don't really know where they'd fit. I thought of sticking them, along with Robot Man on a shelf battling Killer Moth. If I get the Justice in the Jungle set, those two would probably go there as well. Oooh, so should Adam Strange, now that I think about it. We'll see.

Evil Horde Poison Master! Mr_Yuck's Avatar
    Anyone gotten their hands on the Wave 12 figures yet? I've pre ordered the Glow in the Dark Variant of the Spectre and Eclipso, and I see some e-tailers have some of that wave in stock.

Heroic Razor-Edged Weapon Sword-of-Grayskull's Avatar
    I have yet to see wave 11 in stores, or even Dr. Fate or a green Parademon for that matter. I just got my hands on Black Canary ... still need a black variant Wildcat and Forager.
    "I look upon my powers as a gift, not mine alone but for anyone who needs them." (Superman: Peace on Earth)

GO FORWARD. Please support the Christopher Reeve Foundation by purchasing a set of Superman tags at www.ChristopherReeve.org

If nine hundred He-Man.Org members get eaten by Thundercats fans, but neither of them has a toyline, does it still count as a fan movement?

All over California and coming to your neighborhood soon, so be afraid!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sword-of-Grayskull View Post
    I have yet to see wave 11 in stores, or even Dr. Fate or a green Parademon for that matter. I just got my hands on Black Canary ... still need a black variant Wildcat and Forager.
    I have a varient dr fate to trade or sell

Quote Originally Posted by AnnnaMot View Post
    I have a varient dr fate to trade or sell
    I have the gold Dr. Fate variant (bought it at a convention). I'm looking for the normal yellow version, but I appreciate the offer!
    "I look upon my powers as a gift, not mine alone but for anyone who needs them." (Superman: Peace on Earth)

GO FORWARD. Please support the Christopher Reeve Foundation by purchasing a set of Superman tags at www.ChristopherReeve.org

If nine hundred He-Man.Org members get eaten by Thundercats fans, but neither of them has a toyline, does it still count as a fan movement?

I have the gold Dr. Fate variant (bought it at a convention). I'm looking for the normal yellow version, but I appreciate the offer!
    Anytime

Check TRU - They have been getting mixed assortment cases with figures from Waves 7-9. Have seen several people on Fwoosh that scored the regular Fate & both Parademons there in the last week or 2....

You'll know if they got any in, because for some reason, the figures have the "Only at TRU" exclusive stickers on them. (Dunno why - there's nothing different about them)
    This space for rent, apparently.....

Quote Originally Posted by Skullface View Post
    Check TRU - They have been getting mixed assortment cases with figures from Waves 7-9. Have seen several people on Fwoosh that scored the regular Fate & both Parademons there in the last week or 2....

You'll know if they got any in, because for some reason, the figures have the "Only at TRU" exclusive stickers on them. (Dunno why - there's nothing different about them)
    That's where I found most of the figures that I was missing .now all I'm missing is gentalmen ghost

now all I'm missing is gentalmen ghost
    Good luck with that one. Outside of most of Wave 5, & Man-Bat, he's the only DCUC figure through Wave 11 I have not seen on a retail shelf. (Fortunately, a friend found one for me)

Got my Variant Spectre today!!! WOO HOO!!!

I should have my Eclipso later on in the week.

Here's some shots me playing around with ol' Ghostface
    Attached Images Attached Images

Yeah, that variant Deadman is pretty sweet. I'm loving these glow in the dark or transparent versions of the supernatural characters!

Sheboygan,WI(Home of the Worlds Biggest Bratwurst Celebration)
    one of my wal marts still has a manbat and forager if anyone needs them,let me know.
    My active ebay items for sale.http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/taddow...Q_fromZQQ_mdoZ
    --------------------------------------------
    GOOD TRADERS
    jbaw2, Dr.Omega, Andrea_the_cat@yahoo.it, tmcclurg, celticsfan, THEGODBEAST, Venom77713, Royalt1us, racerx, davidlogan, granbeetle, MOTU SAN JOSE 2, prime731,galaxywarrior,Butterflyer,Creasy Bear.

Hey guys did the prices go up yet?

Quote Originally Posted by BURTDAWG View Post
    one of my wal marts still has a manbat and forager if anyone needs them,let me know.
    Shoot me a PM about the Forager. Thanks!

I went to a Walmart last week and hit paydirt - all of wave 11 minus John Stewart. They even had the variant Steppenwolf I wanted (the green/yellow comics version)! The bad news is that my local TRU got in another restock of wave 7, this time with the "Only at Toys R Us" sticker on the packaging. It's hard to believe a wave can ship and clog shelves for an entire year.

they did around here
    I want NA Skeletor and Rio Blast and I want them now!

Yeah the Walmarts in my area have them for $14.97,but Target still has them for $12.99.I just picked up most of the Public Enemies wave there at $12.99 per figure.Only one I couldnt get was Icicle,they didnt wave them.The Superman has the Kal-EL(DCSH) type sparkle kinda paint,which looks good I think.And the Batman has a blue and gray deco,which I think also looks good.

Shoot me a PM about the Forager. Thanks!
    Will do.
    My active ebay items for sale.http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/taddow...Q_fromZQQ_mdoZ
    GOOD TRADERS
    jbaw2, Dr.Omega, Andrea_the_cat@yahoo.it, tmcclurg, celticsfan, THEGODBEAST, Venom77713, Royalt1us, racerx, davidlogan, granbeetle, MOTU SAN JOSE 2, prime731,galaxywarrior,Butterflyer,Creasy Bear.

Got some DCSH/DCUC figures in the miscellaneous section.I can also still get most of wave 3 DCUC.
    GOOD TRADERS

just found this on wikipedia (so it may not be true but it looks promising based on rumours we have heard)

"Wave Fourteen - Ultra-Humanite"
    Leaked from the Walmart computer system and then later confirmed in ToyFare #152 and at the New York International Toy Fair, the fourteenth wave of DC Universe Classics continues to build teams and flesh out the Super Powers lineup.

The Collect and Connect figure for this wave is the Ultra-Humanite.

Number Figure Accessories Description Articulation Collect and Connect Piece
    Green Lantern Alan Scott
    Gold
    Hourman
    Kamandi
    Obsidian
    Tyr
    Zatanna

Im glad we will be getting alan scott, now we just need guy gardner and kyle to complete the 2814 Green Lanterns

JAG2045
    My feedback
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=108414
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...hlight=jag2045
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=117706

Great traders: Blue-jackal/Fneh(2)/Daz/Royalt1us/Evil-Orko/Buythepower/Booster/Adora/Zodac101/tokyonever/lemure77(2)/Vess(2)/Scorpia/Buzzsaw Hordak/miscus555/tmc1984/General Hawk 7

Yay for Tyr and Zatanna! But Alan Scott? Jeesh, Kyle Rayner and Guy Gardner can't get any love. Wonder if that's another dreaded Wal*Mart exclusive wave.

Wave 14 pics I found: (not mine)

http://i719.photobucket.com/albums/w...n18/photo2.jpg
    http://i719.photobucket.com/albums/w...n18/photo3.jpg
    http://i719.photobucket.com/albums/w...n18/photo5.jpg
    http://i719.photobucket.com/albums/w...in18/photo.jpg

They all look awesome, EXCEPT I'm not digging the yellow vest/corset on Zatanna. Hopefully they'll make it black or dark blue for release.....

I'm amazed how cool the Metal Men are.