Page 91 of 210 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101141191 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,275 of 5226

Thread: DC Universe Classics Figure Thread

I just want a Golden Age Sandman. Oh, and a full re-release of Wave 5 with better quality plastic and good paint jobs.
    WANTED: Comic From SDCC Vykron!
    Mini Comic want list:
    Terror Claws Strike
    Skeletor's Journey
    And any and all PoP mini's.

Quote Originally Posted by adol View Post
    Oh, and a full re-release of Wave 5 with better quality plastic and good paint jobs.
    Toyguru has said several times that this will happen.

He didn't give concrete specifics in terms of if they would be re-issued as All-Stars minus the Metallo pieces, Mattycollector exclusives, a 5-pack or what.

He DID specify on the Matty forums however, for people to NOT pay outrageous eBay prices for them, which implies that they are coming....
    This space for rent, apparently.....

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Yuck View Post
    I know it's probably a bit far fetched, but I'd love to see Dr. Poison made. I know she is probably one of the more obscure villians in the DCU, but I love her look and think she could be an awesome addition.

Don't feel bad. I have rather obscure wants myself like Isis and Shining Knight. I also wish they would release Starfire as an individual carded figure. My DCUC collection is small and basically only figures of characters I like/know from the JLU or Teen Titans series. So I really want a Starfire she was my second fav character from the show.
    Mattel I'm still waiting for these characters!

Spinwit, The Scientists, Darius,Crita, Kayo, Stridor, Kittrina, Melaktha, Drissi, Master Sebrian, Sagitar

NA DESERVES A MINI SUB!

My Facebook, check it out!

Heroic Master of Puzzles Thatman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Swift Wind View Post
    Don't feel bad. I have rather obscure wants myself like Isis and Shining Knight. I also wish they would release Starfire as an individual carded figure. My DCUC collection is small and basically only figures of characters I like/know from the JLU or Teen Titans series. So I really want a Starfire she was my second fav character from the show.
    I'm all over obscure characters - Zauriel's high up on my want-list (he's not exactly 'obscure', but he's not a classic-type character, and has never held his own ongoing series or appeared in any other medium but the comics, and one figure in the Total Justice/JLA line.)

But if they choose to make any minor Bat-foe, I'm so in for that - Crazy Quilt, Spellbinder, Signalman - heck, we can go down to the Eraser, Mr. Polka-Dot or the Ten-Eyed Man and I'd still buy it!
    "That's very interesting...but silly."

I got unlucky, my Darkseid head isn't connecting to his Torso. I remember reading some people have had this trouble, and that if you force it you can break him, but does anyone know if there's a fix?

I'd kill for a Dr. Poison. The more Wonder Woman enemies, the better!
    PRAISE HESTIA!!!

"Yep! And now I'm gonna blast ya!"

- Orko to Skeletor in "Lessons"

Quote Originally Posted by Skullface View Post
    Toyguru has said several times that this will happen.

He didn't give concrete specifics in terms of if they would be re-issued as All-Stars minus the Metallo pieces, Mattycollector exclusives, a 5-pack or what.

He DID specify on the Matty forums however, for people to NOT pay outrageous eBay prices for them, which implies that they are coming....
    This is very encouraging to learn. God, this line is expensive....
    Mini Comic want list:
    Terror Claws Strike
    Skeletor's Journey

Evil Horde Poison Master! Mr_Yuck's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevenn View Post
    I'd kill for a Dr. Poison. The more Wonder Woman enemies, the better!
    Dr. Poison fans, unite!!!

Quote Originally Posted by adol View Post
    This is very encouraging to learn. God, this line is expensive....
    Lol I couldnt agree with you more

Have any UK fans managed to find Katma Tui at all? My LSC got all of wave 11 except for her- have any other collecors had this ever? Is there a reason for this?

JAG2045
    Last edited by JAG2045; March 4, 2010 at 06:18pm. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    My feedback
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=108414
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...hlight=jag2045
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=117706

Great traders: Blue-jackal/Fneh(2)/Daz/Royalt1us/Evil-Orko/Buythepower/Booster/Adora/Zodac101/tokyonever/lemure77(2)/Vess(2)/Scorpia/Buzzsaw Hordak/miscus555/tmc1984/General Hawk 7

Looks like K-mart is starting to carry DCUC and DC Infinite Hero lines again. I was surprised to see them in that store being that they haven't carried them in over a year. They are apart of the new toy set.

Hope this helps out some people. They had the Kilowog wave and the latest waves of Dc Infinite.

All over California and coming to your neighborhood soon, so be afraid!
    Quote Originally Posted by eurorko View Post
    Looks like K-mart is starting to carry DCUC and DC Infinite Hero lines again. I was surprised to see them in that store being that they haven't carried them in over a year. They are apart of the new toy set.

Hope this helps out some people. They had the Kilowog wave and the latest waves of Dc Infinite.
    Thanks for the heads up , I was going to ask if anyone has seen any of the new waves at retailers

Matty officially confirmed that Wave 14 is the Walmart Exclusive for the year.
    http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...9659843&ref=nf

Heroic Master of Puzzles Thatman's Avatar
    This will likely be another ebay exclusive for me. With a bit of patience I was able to get Waves 5 and 10 that way without spending a huge amount over retail + shipping.

There are two Wal-Marts near me - one is absolutely horrible; badly stocked and overcrowded - there's another one just recently built that I haven't been to yet, so I don't know how that's going to play out. But I *really* want that Zatanna figure. And this is also a wave where I really want the C&C, too.
    "That's very interesting...but silly."

Finally completed wave 11 today- Kilowog is totally awesome

However theres no end in sight- already got a couple of wave 12 to so need to finish darksied - DAMN YOU MATTEL-STOP TAKING ALL MY MONEY

It sucks about wave 14- I really want to get zatanna and alan scott- hopefully there will be lots like wave 10

JAG2045
    My feedback

Great traders: Blue-jackal/Fneh(2)/Daz/Royalt1us/Evil-Orko/Buythepower/Booster/Adora/Zodac101/tokyonever/lemure77(2)/Vess(2)/Scorpia/Buzzsaw Hordak/miscus555/tmc1984/General Hawk 7

Quote Originally Posted by Wonderboy_JMB View Post
    Matty officially confirmed that Wave 14 is the Walmart Exclusive for the year.
    http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...9659843&ref=nf
    Another wave I wont be getting in its entirety, I have not found a single figure from any of the Wal-Mart waves and will NOT pay a minimum of $50 for a Riddler on Ebay, for a SINGLE figure.......
    Petition for IDW to revive Marvel's Transformers: http://www.petitiononline.com/tf81idw/petition.html
    Marvel's Transformers IDW revival Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/TF81fromIDW?sk=wall
    Marvel comics #81 is a reality through IDW and us fans its being created.....

Quote Originally Posted by MOTUfan View Post
    Another wave I wont be getting in its entirety, I have not found a single figure from any of the Wal-Mart waves and will NOT pay a minimum of $50 for a Riddler on Ebay, for a SINGLE figure.......
    go to grand rapids mn. it is a toy gold mine. it is my hometown that my folks sstill live in. i go visit them every thanksgiving and hit the area up. there are crazy awesome things hanging on the pegs MONTHS after they should have been *******. that is where i picked up my first sets of wave 5 and 10.
    I want NA Skeletor and Rio Blast and I want them now!

Quote Originally Posted by MOTUfan View Post
    That figure's not even worth $5 much less $50. But as some folks have previously posted, that wave will be re-released somehow in the future. I'm hoping they do The Riddler in his tights costume at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by gbagok View Post
    I got unlucky, my Darkseid head isn't connecting to his Torso. I remember reading some people have had this trouble, and that if you force it you can break him, but does anyone know if there's a fix?
    possibly wrap a little duct tape around the area to make the fit snug. I had to do that with some parts on both Imperiex and Giganta.

Since last posting in this thread, I snagged the regular version of Dr. Fate from TRU as well as Eclipso and Dr. Midnite from Wal Mart
    Some of my artwork
    Some more of my artwork
    "When the troll's upon you, you're a mighty fighter."

Toyguru claims Wave 13 should start showing up around the end of the month, followed by Wal-Mart's Wave 14 in April/May! (I thought the Toyfare article said 14 in late summer?)

http://kastorskorner.com/index.php?o...=521&Itemid=54

This is crazy. Scored Wave 11 right around X-Mas, and got Wave 12 a month ago. Now there's gonna be 2 more waves within the next month or so? While I'm glad to add to my collection, they HAVE to start evening out the distribution.

If this turns out to be true, that means from May-December, there will only be 1-2 more waves. Pegs will clog......(unless they have another Public Enemies type wave, or if Wave 5 gets a full blown re-release)

Quote Originally Posted by Skullface View Post
    Toyguru claims Wave 13 should start showing up around the end of the month, followed by Wal-Mart's Wave 14 in April/May! (I thought the Toyfare article said 14 in late summer?)

http://kastorskorner.com/index.php?o...=521&Itemid=54

This is crazy. Scored Wave 11 right around X-Mas, and got Wave 12 a month ago. Now there's gonna be 2 more waves within the next month or so? While I'm glad to add to my collection, they HAVE to start evening out the distribution.

If this turns out to be true, that means from May-December, there will only be 1-2 more waves. Pegs will clog......(unless they have another Public Enemies type wave, or if Wave 5 gets a full blown re-release)
    that or there will be a HUGE dry spell for DCUC and there will be NO product on the shelves.
    I want NA Skeletor and Rio Blast and I want them now!

Quote Originally Posted by King Kahn View Post
    that or there will be a HUGE dry spell for DCUC and there will be NO product on the shelves.
    Which will convince stores to drop the line......

Heroic Razor-Edged Weapon Sword-of-Grayskull's Avatar
    This is insane. I just found wave 11 three weeks ago and haven't seen it since. I found wave 12 last week and only have half the wave. Now in a couple more weeks wave 13 will be out? Forget my wallet being able to keep up, how am I supposed to finish the previous two waves?

BTW, when I found wave 12 last week I found the glow-in-the-dark Spectre at Walmart! That's the rarer variant, right? Funny thing is that it was the only W12 figure on the shelves. Then I found Eclipso and Dr. Mid-Nite at my comic shop. I loves me my glow-in-the-dark figures.
    "I look upon my powers as a gift, not mine alone but for anyone who needs them." (Superman: Peace on Earth)

GO FORWARD. Please support the Christopher Reeve Foundation by purchasing a set of Superman tags at www.ChristopherReeve.org

If nine hundred He-Man.Org members get eaten by Thundercats fans, but neither of them has a toyline, does it still count as a fan movement?

Just found some good news guys- Wave 5 is being re-released on mattycollector.com on May 17th!

http://www.actionfigurepics.com/2010...tor-com-in-may

I cant wait!

JAG2045
    My feedback

I saw that, too. I want to know how much they are going to charge for five figures. Man, I just need to start signing my checks over to Mattel!
    Mini Comic want list:
    Terror Claws Strike
    Skeletor's Journey

Awesome news about Wave 5! Guess I can scalp my Riddler on eBay now....

Hopefully, they'll charge $10 apiece for them like they were during the original run, but more than likely they'll run $15.

Either way, $50 or $75 +tax & shipping is a helluva lot cheaper than what they go for now!

Gonna be expensive that month along with Optikk & Tytus.....