Page 94 of 210 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104144194 ... LastLast
Results 2,326 to 2,350 of 5231

Thread: DC Universe Classics Figure Thread

Quote Originally Posted by RocketPunch View Post
    The lineup for Wave 15 hasn't been confirmed yet, but it's rumoured to be the following:

Martian Manhunter
    Jemm
    OMAC
    Raven
    Golden Pharoah
    Starman
    Batman (either Sinestro Corps costume or Zebra costume)

No word yet on who the build figure will be.
    We'll see how my opinion is at that point. I definitely don't want variant Batman, no matter what he is. I have my "dream" Batman, the one in the classic "Super Friends" colors, plus an extra, the one from the Walmart 5-Pack. Still don't like the Kirby characters, so No to OMAC, unless I have to get him to complete the C+C... IF it's someone I want. Mongul would be great. Elasti-Girl, PASS! Jemm is an oddball choice. I don't really want him, but I feel like I should buy him just to support such a whackadoo selection. A lot'll depend on the C+C.

The lineup for Wave 15 hasn't been confirmed yet, but it's rumoured to be the following:

Martian Manhunter
    Jemm
    OMAC
    Raven
    Golden Pharoah
    Starman

They're pretty much confirmed at this point. All of them, save OMAC, have been in the Wal-Mart computer system for months. A week or 2 ago when retailers got their solicitation e-mails, Amazon listed pre-orders for all of them. Batman will be Sinestro Corps, and Starman & Martian Manhunter will be the variants.

And as stated, there is no word on the BAF yet.....
    This space for rent, apparently.....

It does connect, you just have to push down really hard.
    I've pressed it against the floor! That head is simply not working. I even tried a different torso and still nothing. Really really bummed.

Martian Manhunter
    Jemm
    OMAC
    Raven
    Golden Pharoah
    Starman

Finally J'onn is getting made! A semi-transparent variant seems like a no-brainer. I am surprised the Manhunter robots have not been made yet though. It is so awesome we're on wave 15. I hope they don't stop, but Matty had better say now if they will carry that wave.

Quote Originally Posted by gbagok View Post
    Finally J'onn is getting made! A semi-transparent variant seems like a no-brainer.
    Think different head...

Quote Originally Posted by Skullface View Post
    Think different head...
    My guess is Martian Manhunter will come in "classic" and modern costumes (the black bodysuit he wore when he died). Starman, I would guess would come with different heads, masked and unmasked.

I've pressed it against the floor! That head is simply not working. I even tried a different torso and still nothing. Really really bummed.
    Sorry to hear that. I had a hard time getting mine to connect but it did eventually. Havoc had the same problem. I guess there's a fault with the neck peg on yours?

Finally J'onn is getting made! A semi-transparent variant seems like a no-brainer. I am surprised the Manhunter robots have not been made yet though. It is so awesome we're on wave 15. I hope they don't stop, but Matty had better say now if they will carry that wave.
    Martian Manhunter and Raven are the stars of that wave for me. Finally the core Justice League and Teen Titans cartoon cast will be complete! I have no real interest in the others so a lot depends on who the BAF is.

Just read on Facebook that Matty is pushing the Wave 5 re-issue back to the June sale date.

Just read on Facebook that Matty is pushing the Wave 5 re-issue back to the June sale date.
    Oh LORD NO!!!!! I've already got Keldor and Faker coming out then! #$*@%ing #^$@)!!!

Heroic Razor-Edged Weapon Sword-of-Grayskull's Avatar
    Good news for me. May was already going to be expensive with Tytus!
    "I look upon my powers as a gift, not mine alone but for anyone who needs them." (Superman: Peace on Earth)

GO FORWARD. Please support the Christopher Reeve Foundation by purchasing a set of Superman tags at www.ChristopherReeve.org

If nine hundred He-Man.Org members get eaten by Thundercats fans, but neither of them has a toyline, does it still count as a fan movement?

Wave 5 product page is up on Matty - $70 for the set, limit of 10 sets per order.

http://www.mattycollector.com/store/...ctID.184112500

70 dollars is fine by me. I hope I can get a set, and Keldor with no hassles. Fingers crossed!
    WANTED: Comic From SDCC Vykron!
    Mini Comic want list:
    Terror Claws Strike
    Skeletor's Journey
    And any and all PoP mini's.

Cool, $5 cheaper than I expected. I have no problem with the one month delay, as I couldn't really afford it until June.

I'm not a die hard collector of DCUC since it has not been sold at retail here and it is quite expensive to purchase from EvilBay, even though I do have quite a few JLU to complete my BTAS collection.
    Stating this, I never purchased any of the 4 sets offered at Matty since again they seemed a little bit expensive and not too all appealing (except for the Marvel family perhaps).

Now, I was quite enthusiastic expecting to order Lobo single JLU figure next June along with an extra She-Ra for my fiance and Keldor, but I've checked at Matty that this figure is going to cost $20, which I think is ridiculous for a single JLU and definetely would be the last hit that would tank the collection. It's a pity, but I cannot comprehend how this figure can be more expensive than MM DK Two Face, or be at the same price as a 6" MOTUC, GB or DC Retro, which I'd love to get as well, but Matty still sort of complicate things regarding shipping for overseas customers that made those difficult to get with any MOTUC figure.

I do hope that Lobo does well in selling fast though, so JLU may continue, but it would be a figure that I'll have to let pass.
    Great trade orgers: Son of Keldor - sdilks -JeMaBo2 x3 - Kowl - Bigassbuzz (Hyveofvillany) - Queen Marlena - mikescab

My feedback thread

Quote Originally Posted by Rhanen View Post
    I do hope that Lobo does well in selling fast though, so JLU may continue, but it would be a figure that I'll have to let pass.
    JLU can end tomorrow and I'd be fine with it. I won't be buying Lobo, just as I didn't buy the Doom Patrol or Marvel Family. I'll buy Firestorm if I find him. IF they released Capt. Marvel solo, I'd probably buy him, but I doubt that's possible. At this rate, the two characters I REALLY want to see in the line are Gypsy (to round out the Detroit League) and Catman from the Justice Guild. But I've lived without them this long...

I heard that the Retro Action DC Heroes aren't doing well. THIS is the line I'm most excited by and the thought of it petering out after just a couple of waves really makes me sad! I wanted them to eventually redo EVERY DC Mego character plus whatever additions, like Luthor and Two Face, that they wanted! It's going to kill me if I get ALMOST an entire Justice League, but no Wonder Woman or Flash or whomever and get stuck with this gaping hole in my collection. It's happened PLENTY of times in the past when I've really gotten into a line only to have certain big names omitted and never produced. I feel like I wasted my time and money on the ones I do get because now the collection will never be complete!

Anyone collect the Blackest Night figures? I collect DC Universe Classics and was wondering how they compare. Are they in scale?
    Fate rarely calls upon us at a moment of our choosing.--Optimus Prime ROTF

Quote Originally Posted by highwayman75 View Post
    Anyone collect the Blackest Night figures? I collect DC Universe Classics and was wondering how they compare. Are they in scale?
    I think they are in scale, but DC Direct figures have far fewer joints and their paint tends to be glossier, so not sure if I could say they're compatible.

Heroic Master of Puzzles Thatman's Avatar
    Blackest Night figures (actually, most DCD) are in 7" scale, and as such, are too big to mesh well with DCUC. A character like Atrocitus isn't so bad, since he's a large character, but others, like Arisia, just look off.

Which is actually why I gave up collecting DCD in favor of DCUC. DCD can't keep figures in scale in their own waves, let alone over time. Besides, my big thing has always been getting the DCU in one size, one scale.
    "That's very interesting...but silly."

I stumbled upon a Deadshot at Target tonight. Prior to this,I haven't seen a wave 9 figure at all.
    Mini Comic want list:
    Terror Claws Strike
    Skeletor's Journey

Heroic Warrior
    Starting to see wave 13 here in NJ, alos saw the 2 packs.

jiM
    Great traders: The_Seanestro, Dark Sorceress, Malakai9999, class316, The New Old He-Man,
    bone982, jah757s, JeMaBo2, Heh-man, etmartin, sdilks
    Bad Trader: Box of Keldor Heads

Quote Originally Posted by pakledjim View Post
    Starting to see wave 13 here in NJ, alos saw the 2 packs.
    The Toys R Us 2-packs or the Wal-Mart ones?

I want the Batman and Robin 2-Pack. I hope these aren't hard to find.
    Mini Comic want list:
    Terror Claws Strike
    Skeletor's Journey

Heroic Warrior
    The Toys R Us 2-packs or the Wal-Mart ones?
    Wal-Mart, saw the TRU ones a month agao. Only saw them at 1 TRU.

jiM
    Great traders: The_Seanestro, Dark Sorceress, Malakai9999, class316, The New Old He-Man,
    bone982, jah757s, JeMaBo2, Heh-man, etmartin, sdilks
    Bad Trader: Box of Keldor Heads

Quote Originally Posted by adol View Post
    Good. I hate sculpted capes.
    Me too. That's one of the things I loved about the Super Powers line, fabric capes
    Some of my artwork
    Some more of my artwork
    "When the troll's upon you, you're a mighty fighter."

Heroic Master of Puzzles Thatman's Avatar
    Anybody else see all the hub-bub about the supposed leaks about Wave 16 and the 'mystery wave' that online retailers got yesterday?

Supposedly, the leaked wave is a Green Lantern Classics sub-line - but after initially being allowed to put that up for pre-order, BBTS, ETC and CSC had to yoink it down to 'mystery wave', before having to pull it entirely. Apparently DC's none too happy that the news is out this soon.

At any rate, according to what I've read, the line-up is:
    GL Kyle Rayner
    Mongul
    Black Hand
    Black Lantern (who is unknown)
    Sinestro Low Maash (presumably either Low or Maash, members of the Sinestro Corps)
    Manhunter
    C&C: Arkillo

And Wave 16 is supposedly:
    Azrael as Batman
    Robin (Classic)
    Mercury
    Creeper
    Jonah Hex
    Riddler
    C&C: Bane

So they're going down to six figures per wave it seems, but what bums me out about this is that neither wave has any female characters.
    "That's very interesting...but silly."

Quote Originally Posted by Thatman View Post
    At any rate, according to what I've read, the line-up is:
    GL Kyle Rayner
    Mongul
    Black Hand
    Black Lantern (who is unknown)
    Sinestro Low Maash (presumably either Low or Maash, members of the Sinestro Corps)
    Manhunter
    C&C: Arkillo

And Wave 16 is supposedly:
    Robin (Classic)
    Mercury
    Riddler
    awesome!!!! these are the ones i'd want. i love that they are doing sub waves!
    I want NA Skeletor and Rio Blast and I want them now!