Thread: Funko Rocketeer

Funko Rocketeer

I've not got any of the Legacy line of figures but I'll be having the Rocketeer one when it comes out, in fact I may have to buy a few! I've always been a sucker for him since watching King Of The Rocketmen when I was a kid, I thought the film was half decent, I have one of the Medicom figures and two of the Reaction ones and a Rocketeer cup as well, any other fans of this guy?

grumpy old dragon scott metzger's Avatar
    Been wanting a 6" figure since the film came out (always felt it was vastly underrated; I enjoyed it a lot). I got the 4" retro version, but this is what I was really hoping for. I do hope this bodes well for some of the other licenses, as well, as 6" Buffy and Big Trouble in Little China figures would be most welcome.

Really looking forward to a better look at him from Toy Fair.
    "I will use this power for all the good that can be done, to work for peace, to encourage virtue, and above all, to preserve life in all its forms..." Superman

They've got a bunch of Reaction Big Trouble figures on the way, so who knows maybe 6" ones are a possibility.

grumpy old dragon scott metzger's Avatar
    Yeah, I preordered those as soon as they came up on Big Bad. Another underrated film that deserves some good figure love (the poorly done near statues that came out several years ago are better forgotten, but what I've seen from this company convinces me Jack Burton and friends would be in good hands this time around).
    "I will use this power for all the good that can be done, to work for peace, to encourage virtue, and above all, to preserve life in all its forms..." Superman

I have been wanting a Rocketeer figure for YEARS. I can't wait to get this guy.

Looks nice I am disappointed though that there are no Funko Magic: Legacy figures shown Oh well, saw that there will be World Of Warcraft Figures by Neca so--it balances out

Is that Magic The Gathering? I was looking at a couple of the ones that are out the other weekend, I'm not quite sure about them but they looked ok.

Well I've ordered two of these, really looking forward to getting them, the only thing I'm not sure about is the figures left hand, not quite sure what position its supposed to be in.
    Last edited by felgekarp; February 17, 2015 at 04:46pm.