Thread: Articulated Icons from the Fwoosh

Articulated Icons from the Fwoosh

I did a search and found nothing.

Does anyone know much about these? I'm curious to know how they scale with MOTUC. You could have a Snake Eyes and a Storm Shadow with little to no alterations. If they scale well with Classics, I might like to try to track at least those two down. I know it was a kickstarter, and that they aren't out yet (I think some backers who do reviews got some early samples), but I'd like to know more about scale, pricing, and availability, if anyone has any info to share. They look pretty incredible. That white ninja is amazing, and a dead ringer for Storm Shadow, even down to the accessories.

I didn't watch this review, I just skipped through it, hoping to see them standing next to Classics, so I don't know if the White Ninja is even shown here, but you should definitely look up a review of him on youtube if he's not in this video.

Widget
    They had a Kickstarter about 2 years ago and kept pre-orders open up until the end of April this year. They're designed to scale with Marvel Legends, so they'd be small for MOTUC. As far as I know, orders are closed now as we await final product from the factory (feels like forever).

I could only afford one. I got the deluxe blue ninja for $55 since it resembled the NES Ryu Hayabusa from Ninja Gaiden.

Quote Originally Posted by Palidor View Post
    They had a Kickstarter about 2 years ago and kept pre-orders open up until the end of April this year. They're designed to scale with Marvel Legends, so they'd be small for MOTUC. As far as I know, orders are closed now as we await final product from the factory (feels like forever).

I could only afford one. I got the deluxe blue ninja for $55 since it resembled the NES Ryu Hayabusa from Ninja Gaiden.
    Well dang. Good to know though, thanks. And yeah, that blue ninja sounds amazing. I love the original Ninja Gaiden trilogy. I may have to keep an eye out for that one.

If you're interested in more information, you can go to thefwoosh.com. Those are the guys who did the Kickstarter. They have a bunch of additional pics and updates and things on them.

The Kickstarter rewards are supposed to be shipping out to backers by the end of June, but this thing has had a number of delays.
    Got Man-E-Faces, Give 'em Whiplash when I Battle-Cats