Thread: Can somebody please help me identify this toy and the toyline it came from?

Can somebody please help me identify this toy and the toyline it came from?

I thought it was from the Super Powers line in the 80's but couldn't find this guy in any of the searches I did.

This figure is in a collection that my cousin left to his son when he passed last year and we're trying to "name them all" and this was really the only one that stumped me.

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: Nevermind...just found him. Kang from the Secret Wars line.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by WDWFreak53; October 3, 2014 at 12:50pm.

It looks like Kang from Marvel Super Heroes Secret Wars came with a Secret Shield - 1984
    Top Ten MOTUC wants: Sagitar, Great Black Wizard, Fang-or, Dragstor, Peekablue, Skeletor's Skeleton Warriors, Despara, Evil Seed (all era) w/Odiphus, Illumina w/Sleetah, Lady Slither

That is Kang the Conquerer from Mattel's Secret Wars line! Search up Secret Wars by Mattel and you'll find a wealth of info. It was a neat little toyline!
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

That is Kang from Mattel Marvel Secret Wars action figures line
    Great trade orgers: Son of Keldor - sdilks -JeMaBo2 x3 - Kowl - Bigassbuzz (Hyveofvillany) - Queen Marlena - mikescab

My feedback thread

Kang was and still is one of my favorite marvel characters. I had all the secret wars toys! Even the tower of doom.

I'm not even a big marvel fan and I thought it was a marvel character

Not to piggy back...but does anyone have this toy? From a 1990s wizard game. I'm trying to hear what it sounds like to confirm or not that it is a toy used on an old radio show called Rocky allen....
    they used to have a game where you would ask the qwizard a yes or no question . Surprisingly enough, the toy was right more often then not in predicting ;o)

Geek Media -
    http://www.youtube.com/NTV1978

Geek Media Abridged - Packing Protons
    http://www.youtube.com/WPLJTV