Page 8 of 210 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108 ... LastLast

Thread: DC Universe Classics Figure Thread

Quote Originally Posted by zodak74 View Post
    Maybe this could be a thread we're us fans of the Mattel/Four Horsemen 6" line, as well as the Justice League Unlimited line, can keep each other posted when new items are found in the stores or instock on online shops.
    To get it rolling, this weekend I found the large-scale Cyborg Superman at a TRU in Salem, NH. As well as several of the black Batman variants from the newest 6" wave (it looks like I just missed the Cassandra Cain Batgirl and Two Face).
    The latest JLU 3-pack waves I've been finding include the sets with Big Barda, Obsidian, Star Sapphire, and Sand.
    I've also spotted a single-carded Lex Luthor at a specialty comic shop a couple weeks ago, but haven't seen him since.
    Has anybody found the 10" Hourman from JLU yet? He's on the back of the packaging for some of the 10"s, but I've yet to find him.
    Large scale Cyborg Superman?
    Selected art prints now available:
    www.eamonart.com

Yup, he's the 10" (or maybe 12"? Not exactly sure the measurements) version that goes with the large Batman and Superman DC Superheroes figs TRU has released.
    Must-Haves in 2015: Lord Masque, Quakke, Sagitar, Negator, Peekablue, Granita, Dragstor, Crita, Prahvus, Classic Toy Costume Catra Vs. Starburst She-Ra

Quote Originally Posted by zodak74 View Post
    Yup, he's the 10" (or maybe 12"? Not exactly sure the measurements) version that goes with the large Batman and Superman DC Superheroes figs TRU has released.

Thanks!

I just checked it out and think I just may have to score him to go with the Batman & Superman.

If anybody thinks they could score me one for a few prints or something....please PM me.
    There's that nice new She-Ra I just finished!
    www.eamonart.com

That two pack comes with that signal? Or is it just that figure that came with that?

If it does I so have to get that.
    " I have the POWER!!!!!"
    Need:

Batman with the Batsignal from 4H line

Sucessful transactions with: Royalt1us, Jag2045, Zodach, WENDIGO, Burtdawg, Illicitjedi, KingHiss

Co-Creator of the NV
    This thread inspired me to go check out my local TRU, but sadly it's a pretty crappy one and didn't have anything new. All it has is a glut of Superman figures *some with the black instead of yellow in the shield* and a bunch of Bizarros.

Quote Originally Posted by Zodac101 View Post
    That two pack comes with that signal? Or is it just that figure that came with that?

If it does I so have to get that.
    No Bat-Signal and Robin has a really stupid blue paint scheme.
    A Postmodern Man For the 21st Century.

Down With the Sickness! Jack T. Chance's Avatar
    The Planet Garnet, AKA Hellhole, Space Sector 0017
    Quote Originally Posted by Pig Boy View Post
    Thanks!

I just checked it out and think I just may have to score him to go with the Batman & Superman.

If anybody thinks they could score me one for a few prints or something....please PM me.
    There's that nice new She-Ra I just finished! ;-)
    Well, I'll be hitting Toys "R" Us stores in my area every couple days, trying to find the new G.I.*Joe 25th Anniversary figures, so I'll keep my eyes open. So far, I've only seen Superman once, and Batman a couple or 3 times. But if I spot a Cyborg Supes, I'll pick it up and let you know.

And if anyone happens to come across the 12" Mr. Freeze from the same line, please let me know! I just found out that figure's going to be made, and I want it! I LOVE that fantastic 4 Horsemen Mr. Freeze sculpt, and having it in the 12" size will just be absolutely fantastic!
    On June 17th, 2011...
    No evil shall escape
    his sight!

Co-Creator of the NV
    I really want the 6' cyborg supes, steel, two-face and all-black batman figures, but sadly where i am i'll likely never see'em. my hope is to get them at the TO comic con at the end of august.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack T. Chance View Post
    Well, I'll be hitting Toys "R" Us stores in my area every couple days, trying to find the new G.I.*Joe 25th Anniversary figures, so I'll keep my eyes open. So far, I've only seen Superman once, and Batman a couple or 3 times. But if I spot a Cyborg Supes, I'll pick it up and let you know.

And if anyone happens to come across the 12" Mr. Freeze from the same line, please let me know! I just found out that figure's going to be made, and I want it! I LOVE that fantastic 4 Horsemen Mr. Freeze sculpt, and having it in the 12" size will just be absolutely fantastic!
    Thanks dude!

Are you absolutely sure there's gonna be a 12" Mr. Freeze?
    That was mentioned here before but folks say that it's not the case.
    I certianly hope there is one!
    www.eamonart.com

Down With the Sickness! Jack T. Chance's Avatar
    The Planet Garnet, AKA Hellhole, Space Sector 0017
    Quote Originally Posted by Pig Boy View Post
    Thanks dude!
    No problem!
    Are you absolutely sure there's gonna be a 12" Mr. Freeze?
    That was mentioned here before but folks say that it's not the case.
    I certianly hope there is one!
    All I know is that the first time I found 12" Superman and Batman at retail, I looked on the back panel(s) of the box, and there was a picture of Mr. Freeze, seemingly indicating that there would be a 12" version. If that figure has been canceled, or if it was just a solicitation for the 6" version, I'll be pretty steamed!

I'm trying to find out more info from people on a toy collecting forum I joined.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sword-of-Grayskull View Post
    I'm sorry to say that I believe you're mistaken. If you're referring to the characters on the back of the box of wave one 12" Batman, those pictures are simply advertising wave three of the 6" line. So far, only Batman (blue) and Superman from wave 1, and Batman (black) and Cyborg Superman from wave 2 have been released.
    Man, I don't know HOW I missed this post before!

Anyway, on a toy collecting forum I go to, someone just confirmed what you said. That's a bummer, and a totally lousy thing to do on the packaging, because it makes people think there's a 12" Mr. Freeze that doesn't actually exist!
    Last edited by Jack T. Chance; July 16, 2007 at 03:45pm.
    On June 17th, 2011...
    No evil shall escape
    his sight!

Does anyone have a complete checklist by the wave including variants and con exclusives with variants?? And any upcoming waves as well??

Also is it true the new Supergirl that is in the current wave is a Walmart exclusive??

Brent
    Petition for IDW to revive Marvel's Transformers: http://www.petitiononline.com/tf81idw/petition.html
    Marvel's Transformers IDW revival Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/TF81fromIDW?sk=wall
    Marvel comics #81 is a reality through IDW and us fans its being created.....

Heroic Razor-Edged Weapon Sword-of-Grayskull's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack T. Chance View Post
    Anyway, on a toy collecting forum I go to, someone just confirmed what you said. That's a bummer, and a totally lousy thing to do on the packaging, because it makes people think there's a 12" Mr. Freeze that doesn't actually exist!
    I hear ya. Mr. Freeze is one of my favorite villains, so to choose Cyborg Superman over him for a 12" villain just seems cruel to me.

Brent, the Walmart exclusive Supergirl thing is still up in the air. While some people across the Internet (including on this forum) have claimed that this rumor was the official word of a Mattel rep, I have yet to see the original source. Further, the packaging on the Supergirl (Kara Zor-El version) I bought does not indicate anywhere on it that the figure is a Walmart exclusive (as opposed to some Walmart exclusive Transformers, which have a "Walmart Exclusive!" sticker slapped randomly on their packaging). This leads me to believe that it was in fact shipped to all stores; however, I did buy my Supergirl back in January at a Walmart, so I'm sure some people will be quick to call me a hypocrite.
    Last edited by Sword-of-Grayskull; July 22, 2007 at 10:14pm.
    "I look upon my powers as a gift, not mine alone but for anyone who needs them." (Superman: Peace on Earth)

GO FORWARD. Please support the Christopher Reeve Foundation by purchasing a set of Superman tags at www.ChristopherReeve.org

If nine hundred He-Man.Org members get eaten by Thundercats fans, but neither of them has a toyline, does it still count as a fan movement?

Snake, Snake, SNAAAKE!! Spider-01's Avatar
    Uuugh Cyborg Superman is out now?! I still need Black Suit Superman, repaint Bizarro, and all of the new series except for Knight Shadow Batman which I actually happened to find at a TRU. Collecting this line is totally killing my wallet!

DC Superheroes Figures

I was trying to find a site that had all the info on this toyline, mainly the waves that have already been released with nice pics of those figs, but I'm coming up short. Does anybody know any website that would have such an archive? I'm looking to get into this line now and would like to make a list of the characters I want to get. I know LegoionsofGotham.org is down right now which sucks. Any other sites?
    My name is Pan . . . and I am the Man.

Not a website but this should help some
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...ht=superheroes
    WATCHA GONNA DO WHEN HULKAMANIA RUNS WILD OVER YOU

Mattel is going to do most of their DCSH announcements at ToyFair:

http://toynewsi.com/news.php?catid=241&itemid=10715
    Last edited by Mirage; July 28, 2007 at 08:04pm.

Thanks so much for this checklist, it was very helpful! Also thanks to those who directed me to this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Kal-El View Post
    Actually it was stated by Boy Wonder the old Mattel rep that Supergirl would be released on the actionfigureinsider.com website . I saw it and was there when it was originally posted. It ended up going a whole different story as I am sure you all know by now. Anyways here is a DCSH guide for you folks.

DC Super Heroes Checklist 2006

Series 1 – Batman
    All come with comics
    __Batman (with blue or grey knee pins) (comic Batman line Dx. Bat Signal Batman retool, without signal)
    __Bane (comic Batman line repack, with retooled hands)
    __Scarecrow (comic Batman line repack)
    __Killer Croc (comic Batman line retool with completely new head)
    __CHASE: Bane with Osito

Series 2 – Superman
    All come with comics
    __Superman
    __Supergirl (Linda Danvers)
    __Doomsday
    __Bizarro
    __CHASE: Bizarro (with eye pupils)

Series 3 – Batman
    All come with dioramas, start of S3 (Select Sculpt Series) logo on packaging
    __Batman
    __Robin (comic Batman line redeco)
    __Azrael
    __Mr. Freeze (comic Batman line retool with more articulation and new paint job)

Target Exclusive 2-Packs
    __Superman (Series 2 repack) Vs. Bizarro (Series 2 repack)

Target Exclusive 2-Packs
    __Superman (Series 2 repack) and Clark Kent
    __Batman (Series 3 repack) and Batgirl (Barbara Gordon)

Series 4 – Superman
    All come with comics
    __Superman (comic Batman line 2-Pack repack)
    __Lex Luthor
    __Brainiac
    __Darkseid
    __CHASE: "Dark" Superman (Post-OWAW Costume) (Series 2 repaint) (was originally Series 2.5)
    __CHASE 2: "Dark" Supergirl (Series 2 repaint) (was originally Series 2.5)

DC Super Heroes Checklist 2007

Series 5 - Superman
    All come with dioramas
    __Superman (Series 2 repack)
    __Supergirl (Kara Zor-El)
    __Steel (John Henry Irons)
    __Parasite
    __Bizarro (Series 2 repack)
    __Doomsday (Series 2 repaint)
    __Mongul (Not listed on packaging)
    __CHASE: "Dark" Superman (Post-OWAW Costume) (Series 4 repack)
    __CHASE: Steel (Metallic S Shield)

Series 6 - Superman
    All come with dioramas
    __Black Suit Superman (Superman: Arkham/Emperor Joker costume) (Series 2 repaint)
    __Kal-El (Series 2 metallic repaint with retooled head)
    __"Dark" Supergirl (Series 4 repack)
    __Bizarro (Series 2 darker repaint with "Bizarro #1" medallion)
    __Darkseid (Series 4 darker repaint)
    __Mongul (Series 5 repack)

Series 7 - Batman
    All come with dioramas
    __Batman (Series 3 black and gray repaint)
    __Knight Shadow Batman (Series 3 all black repaint)
    __Batgirl (Cassandra Cain)
    __Two-Face
    __Mr. Freeze (Series 3 repack)
    __Clayface
    __Man-Bat
    __Bane (Series 1 repack)

Upcoming Figures (Seen at Cons or Mentioned by Boy Wonder)
    __Catwoman (due out in August with some new characters that will be announced at SDCC)
    __Joker (comic Batman line repaint with new accessories)
    __Lex Luthor (Possibley in Series 6 but not listed on packaging like Mongul in Series 5) (Series 4 repack)
    __Cyborg Superman

Cancelled Figures/Concepts
    Battle Damaged Batman (Repaint of Series 1 Batman - replaced when "New" Batman moved up to Series 3)
    Mother Box Superman (Superman/Doomsday: Hunter/Prey)
    Stealth Jumper Batman (Batman: Hush)
    Build-a-Figures (was to be from Series 5+)

DC Super Heroes 2-Ups Checklist
    Toys R Us Exclusives

Series 1 (October 2006)
    Superman
    Batman

Series 2 (Spring 2007)
    Cyborg Superman
    Batman (repaint Black/Grey)

Any other info regarding this line don't hesitate to ask.

Heroic Warrior Buffalo-Bill-Man's Avatar
    These appear to be some of the figures comming down the pipe too.
    http://www.wizarduniverse.com/magazi.../005365846.cfm
    ClayFace, Bruse Wayne and CatWoman

http://www.wizarduniverse.com/magazi.../005327483.cfm
    Build-A-Figure Metamorpho, Classic Batman, Orion, Etrigan, Penguin, Red Tornado

I think they all look GREAT!

BBM-

Those are awesome I need to get caught up on the rest before any new stuff comes out

Brent
    Petition for IDW to revive Marvel's Transformers: http://www.petitiononline.com/tf81idw/petition.html
    Marvel's Transformers IDW revival Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/TF81fromIDW?sk=wall

Does anybody have a good online store that has the earlier waves? I tried BigBadToyStore but they are sold out of the old stuff. I would like to avoid ebay.

Heroic Razor-Edged Weapon Sword-of-Grayskull's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PanMan View Post
    Does anybody have a good online store that has the earlier waves? I tried BigBadToyStore but they are sold out of the old stuff. I would like to avoid ebay.
    I'm interested in this answer, too, since I can't find Two-Face, Batgirl, Clayface, or Cyborg Superman ... like the rest of the world.
    "I look upon my powers as a gift, not mine alone but for anyone who needs them." (Superman: Peace on Earth)

GO FORWARD. Please support the Christopher Reeve Foundation by purchasing a set of Superman tags at www.ChristopherReeve.org

If nine hundred He-Man.Org members get eaten by Thundercats fans, but neither of them has a toyline, does it still count as a fan movement?

As am I, I would like to know too

Brent

Well I finally found a good site that has each wave with pics and reviews. Just in case anybody else was looking for a site like this.

http://www.batmanytb.com/actionfigur...roes/index.php

Hey Everyone,

I was just wondering what the deal was with the line named DC Classics? Is that going to be the name of the line now that other Non-Batman and Non-Superman characters are going to be included? Thank you in advance for any help.

Take Care,
    Darren
    Mattel please, buy the He-Man and She-Ra cartoons from Entertainment Rights. If you owned Both Filmation related "MotU" cartoons, plus "NA" and "MYP" cartoons, you would be able to distribute any or all 4 cartoons to Television in the lead up to another relaunch or a live action movie. Plus, you could include Filmation and "NA" animated characters in "MotU:C"!

Long Live 'MOTU'!

Greatful his pants are on bskcase's Avatar
    DC classics is going to be based on comic book styles through the ages. DC superheroes will be Justice League Unlimited and Batman Superman. That is why the classic Batman will be put into the classic line. It all really the same thing. The figures will be in scale with one another.
    We survived the long night.... MOTU Forever!